Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

AlienTIKI Traditional, Midcentury Polypop and a couple marqs

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 268 replies

see the resemblance?

Very nice work. I really like the finish.
I think that to get the feel for the resemblance I will need to see you duplicate your reference photo...

J

That's the secret of Area 51- It was a secret government tiki bar.
JP

Hey Alien Tiki, fine-looking alien. I like the uniqueness of it (is "uniqueness" a word?) :wink:

On 2005-12-18 13:12, rodeotiki wrote:
Very nice work. I really like the finish.
I think that to get the feel for the resemblance I will need to see you duplicate your reference photo...

Mahalo Rodeo!!
The last time Wifee caught me making out with the Tikis it was NOT good. And asking her to run the camera does NOT help(you would think it would, I mean its involvement right?) So no kissing tikis, sorry her words.

On 2005-12-19 16:37, JohnnyP wrote:
That's the secret of Area 51- It was a secret government tiki bar.
JP

Sorry JohnnyP, That info is classified.

On 2005-12-19 19:52, Sam Gambino wrote:
Hey Alien Tiki, fine-looking alien. I like the uniqueness of it (is "uniqueness" a word?) :wink:

Yes "Uniqueness" is a word! And a much better word than "Awesome" which is way over used. Mahalo Sam!!!

On 2005-12-18 12:00, AlienTiki wrote:

Far out man! I dig this little green buggers style too. An interstellar job on the wooden alien. However, that picture of the man kissin' the alien is kinda freakin' me out. I have always tripped out on the tiki alien connection and the possibilities there of. If you are not familiar with Rain's art, do a search for him here on TC. He has painted some cool alien meets tiki ideas too. The truth is out there!

On 2005-12-19 19:52, Sam Gambino wrote:
Hey Alien Tiki, fine-looking alien. I like the uniqueness of it (is "uniqueness" a word?)

Yes "Uniqueness" is a word! And a much better word than "Awesome" which is way over used.

AWESOME ABUSE STOP IT NOW! :x I am so awesomely guilty of that :D Yes awesomely is a word too.

Chongolio

" I believe that our Heavenly Father invented the monkey because he was disappointed in man."
... Mark Twain
http://www.Lost-Isle.com
http://www.piggod.com

Tiki Central - Exception

Oh no.

An error occurred. Site administrators have been notified of the error.