Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Home Tiki Bars

Post pictures of your Home tiki bar/space/yard!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 293 replies

Keep this thread alive folks! Lets see new photos... I would post some but I am in the early stages of building mine. There are some really killer tiki bars/huts/rooms on this thread.

S

I don't know how I missed this thread before.
Sleestak-Great photos of the entire work in process and the finished product is really something to be proud of.
This is really a fun thread........more.

i just posted some pics on my thread but gunna post on this one too as i forgot about it and it just popped up and reminded me!!! so here it is! this is my lanai that has been converted to tikihut slash bar!! it features decorative stained concrete support walls and floor,integrally colored ground and polished "stone trail" concrete counter tops. the bar has a "wave style" drink sink, another has a recess for a removable wood cutting board(in the wrks) and the last has an undermnt bar sink. the faucet will get mini tikis for the knobs insted of the plastic comon ones on it now! all the doors on the cabnts will be the reed style face w bamboo handles(in the wrks) puttin in drop lighting w custom made lights over the bar space i also will be making another custom lamp for over the other seating area( not pctured)the lamp that is up is one i made a little while ago and is posted on my thread. the thatch is locally harvested sabal palm.and the two tikis near the grill will be replaced w newley carved ones ment for the space! lookin pretty good as it is but lots more too go not to mention more decoration!! ohh and a cbinet to hold some muggs and stuff in the corner. i also am building the bar stools(also in da wrks) .and last but not least a little fridge to put in. enjoy and i will post more pics soon as i go along and from diff angles!!! cheerz and thnx for lookin!!!!

[ Edited by: BIG tiki scott 2010-02-01 19:42 ]

B

Tiki-Vivi - I would post pictures but I don't have anything done yet - I'm still in the "collecting" stage! Actually, I have a lot of work to do on the area and since my daughter is using my house as a storage space until she and her boyfriend get their own place, it's a huge mess! I want to use either a bright sky blue color or maybe a nice bright green - something that my Sophista-Tiki originals will be complemented by! I LOVE the orange in your kitchen too! You ARE bold!

:D thanx for you're replie Beadtiki!
Another good reason why I don't want kids :P
Love the colour green Atomic Tiki Punk painted her walls with...
Green is a lot cosier and warmer than blue, I think, but both colours are very tikilicious!
Take care, greetings Viv.

L

Sleestak I love your hideaway. I like the mixing of furniture a lot.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 293 replies