Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

The Official Tiki Central's 'Hijack This Thread" Thread.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 209 replies

So I was walikin down the street one day.............

.....when you tried to get me to walk thru the kitchen, past all the cooks, to get into the bar at The Phoenix Hotel SF. Like a magician, you disappeared, then you were found again the next day.

I woke up in dog shit thinking.....

Hey! Did you just see that monkey...

Not only did I see that monkey I spanked him for waking me up....

did I turn off the oven?

Ooops! Wrong thread!

F

Why does everyone think Humpty Dumpty was an egg?!?! The poem never says he was an egg, so what gives? He sat on a wall, he fell and busted his behind. So what. My kids do that all the time and none of them are eggs.

M
marika posted on Mon, Jun 5, 2006 7:37 PM

I am finishing my keg because I need a new one nice and cold for saturday and the only day I can get it is tomorrow. I could always leave a deposit for a second empty keg but I prefer finishing it tonight. There is a lot more beer than my husband thought.

C

Slow down, use your turn signal, pick a lane and stay in it, get off the cell phone, come to a complete stop at stop signs, pay attention, be a courteous driver and don't drive like an idiot

Chonglio/ Safety Captain

Oh never mind I broke my Lawn Mower?? I wish the dog would hurry up and flush the toilet cause it smells like tuna and catsup. Why is mayonaise sometimes called salad dressing??

[ Edited by: The Sperm Whale 2006-06-05 21:12 ]

I think I'm considerate of other people because I only pick my nose with my left hand.

T

So if I talk about "Hijacking this thread" Will you get mad at me for staying on topic? :lol:

RR

The first rule of TC is that you don't talk about TC.

The second rule of TC is that you don't talk about .... oh damn, I spilled my Zombie.

What was I talking about again?

Oh yes, Owl Central.

[ Edited by: Rob Roy 2006-06-06 09:13 ]

What is this "Be kind to ADD" week?

LT

I haven't got Tourettes Syndrome you stupid witch! :x

W
Tiki Central - Exception

Oh no.

An error occurred. Site administrators have been notified of the error.