Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

Three Word Game

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 247 replies

Whenever you are bored or just need to practice typing...this is the game for you. Poster provides 3 words, then the next poster uses those 3 words in a sentence. After they post their sentence, then they post 3 words for the next poster to use.

EXAMPLE:

Vampy: chocolate, pillow, hotel

Guest:  I checked into my hotel around midnight and found a nice chocolate mint on the pillow.

dog, summer, grass  

Vampy: My dog likes to roll in the grass during the summer.

beer, catamaran, sneeze

T

On 2006-12-16 19:43, VampiressRN wrote:
Whenever you are bored or just need to practice typing...this is the game for you. Poster provides 3 words, then the next poster uses those 3 words in a sentence. After they post their sentence, then they post 3 words for the next poster to use.

EXAMPLE:

Guest:  I checked into my hotel around midnight and found a nice chocolate mint on the pillow.  

dog, summer, grass  

beer, catamaran, sneeze

I sneezed, spraying the other catamaran passengers with beer.

T

On 2006-12-16 19:47, tekoteko wrote:

On 2006-12-16 19:43, VampiressRN wrote:

EXAMPLE:

dog, summer, grass  

beer, catamaran, sneeze

Box, Oven, Tulips

T

Box, Oven, Tulips

I quickly hid the box of Tulips in the oven so I wouldn't be caught red handed stealing from the neighbors!

Airplane, Rum, Tiki

Tikisgrl

Airplane, Rum, Tiki

I headed over to the Tiki Convention on Easter Island and the airplane ride was pretty smooth, of course it could have been all the rum Mai Tais I had to drink on the way.

horseradish, sweater, laughing

T

I headed over to the Tiki Convention on Easter Island and the airplane ride was pretty smooth, of course it could have been all the rum Mai Tais I had to drink on the way.

horseradish, sweater, laughing

We were laughing really hard because the horseradish was so hot it made Teko's face turn the color of my bright red Christmas sweater.

Cold, Duct-tape, Watermelon

T

After removing the hairs from my watermelon with duct-tape, I felt a rush of cold air.

Piles, Tortion, Siphilus

Piles, Tortion, Siphilus

Everyone really piles on the sexual enuendos around the holidays, and I heard that teko had a tortion incident that could lead to siphilus, only time will tell!!!

balls, tree, hairdryer

T

balls, tree, hairdryer

Well it's Christmas time in the city: All the balls are on the tree and now it's time to blow them all off with my hairdryer and drive the downstairs neighbors crazy.

Oyster, Testicle, Vacuum

T

Rocky Mountain oysters are testicles that expand in a vacuum.

Skank, Mug, Goldschlager

[ Edited by: tekoteko 2006-12-16 20:28 ]

T

Skank, Mug, Goldschlager

The Goldschlager looked pretty in the clear glass mug but boy did I fell like a skank the next day.

Puppy, Sunshine, Flowers

[Skank, Mug, Goldschlager]

Mr. Glodschlager is a real skank, his mug shot is up in the post office, so be on the look out for him...he is a dastardly fella.

peeps, oreo, moon

FATIMA BLUSH: Oh, how reckless of me. I made you all wet.

JAMES BOND: Yes, but my martini is still dry.

[ Edited by: VampiressRN 2006-12-16 20:34 ]

T

peeps, oreo, moon

The moon was shining brightly as I sat down to my feast of Oreo cookies and marshmallow peeps!

Stalker, Prison, Litigation

T

Stalker, Prison, Litigation

After facing litigation, the stalker went from career woman, to prison bitch.

Brock, Truck, Shoebox

Brock, Truck, Shoebox

I stowed away my miniature truck collection in a shoebox to take with me to Brock University in Ontario, and since my college room mate is also a toy collector, we should have lots of fun.

giraffe, soup, toilet

T

giraffe, soup, toilet

I'm not sure why the Giraffe ate my soup while I was on the toilet but it sure made me laugh to see a Giraffe!!

Possum, Ferrari, shotgun

T

Possum, Ferrari, shotgun

The middle-aged possum bought a ferrari to compensate for his tiny shotgun.

boozehound, barfly, scuzzlebutt

boozehound, barfly, scuzzlebutt

The scuzziebutt that works in the cubicle next to me is a real boozehound and apparently last night he picked up some barfly who had been drinking all night and she threw up in his classic corvette.

bowtie, toothbrush, music

T

bow-tie, toothbrush, music

The music was starting to play as I put my toothbrush down and gave my bow-tie a last little tweak.

Coral, Shark, Whiskey

T

Coral, shark, whiskey

The man-shark in her coral colored blouse had to buy young lads whiskey, because she was hideous!

windshield, basket, nuts

windshield, basket, nuts

"Aw nuts, I piled so many baskets in the front seat that I can't see out my windshield."

stairs, clock, macaroni

T

stairs, clock, macaroni

The chiming of the clock startled the robber as he was going down the stairs after he had stolen her macaroni!

Pearls, Plague, Pompeii

T

Pearls, Plague, Pompeii

Hastily strung together pearls shattered on the floor of the Pompeii bistro, as not a volcano, but an e-coli plague from a lettuce field in Salinas, California was reported on the news playing over the bar...The necklace's owner spat out her caesar salad.

Honk, Spew, Wretch

Honk, Spew, Wretch

That wicked wretch didn't even honk before she hit me, but she rushed over to my car to see if I was OK....unfortunately the accident made my stomach so upset I rolled down the window and had to spew on her shoes.

bra, cactus, polka

T

bra, cactus, polka

Never knew that I could polka like that did you but, put a cactus in your bra and you would dance too!

Blanket, jock-strap, powder

T

Blanket, jock-strap, powder

After making sure the bully had a wet blanket, we tossed his jock-strap in borax powder...boy was he surprised!

Champagne, Lava, Tse-Tse Fly

[ Edited by: tekoteko 2006-12-16 21:39 ]

Champagne, Lava, Tse-Tse Fly

I sat down at the bar and asked for a champagne cocktail in a lava mug, so the bar tender said...I have just the drink for you, it is called a Tse-Tse Fly and gheeez was it strong.

bloke, poodle, mascara

FATIMA BLUSH: Oh, how reckless of me. I made you all wet.

JAMES BOND: Yes, but my martini is still dry.

[ Edited by: VampiressRN 2006-12-16 21:42 ]

T

bloke, poodle, mascara

The bloke sure looked like an over wrought toy poodle with all that mascara running down his face.

Maori, Triangle, Snorkel

T

Maori, Triangle, Snorkel

Jacques gasped through his snorkel when he discovered a maori bone carving in the bermuda triangle.

seagull, weiner, beans

seagull, weiner, beans

The seagull flew around the parking lot and spied the left-over weiner bun, so swooped down for a bite and also got the couple of pork & beans left in the styrofoam container....how he luved garbage.

breakfast, ponytail, silver

T

breakfast, ponytail, silver

I put my ponytail up with the silver clip then sauntered down to a hearty breakfast of Twinkies & ho ho's!

Sunshine, Puppy, Carnivorous

[ Edited by: Tikisgrl 2006-12-16 21:57 ]

Sunshine, Puppy, Carnivorous

My little puppy, named Sunshine, was so cute and gentle, until I gave him some left-over steak and then he became a carnivorous little monster.

neon, surf-board, wedgie

neon, surf-board, wedgie

Dude, major wipe out on my surf-board at pipe, those speedos gave me a monster wedgie, now my ass glows brighter than a neon on a low rider.

Cheese, monkey, moustache

Cheese, monkey, moustache

Did you see the Monkey they have serving cheese? The little fellow is wearing a Fez and a fake moustache just like the spy's in all those old classic movies.

Radiator, Nylons, Chickens

T

Radiator, Nylons, Chickens

Gotta love those old fashioned radiator systems, my nylons are drying and my chickens nearly roasted!

Partridge, Club, Mistletoe

(Just a reminder....you must use all 3 words in only 1 sentence. Good luck to everyone!!!)

Partridge, Club, Mistletoe

At the Partridge Club, we celebrated the holidays with champagne cocktails, wine and cheese, but with mistletoe haning over the dance floor, there was a lot of kissing and little dancing.

bamboo, fruit, magazine

Bamboo, fruit, magazine

We all know Bamboo Ben's a fruit, it says so in Tiki magazine.

Breasts, Mai Tai, Jesus

T

Breasts, Mai Tai, Jesus

My new nativity set features the baby Jesus of course, but the three wise men all have a Mai Tai in hand, and they're roasting a breast of turkey.

Ornate, Bungalow, Beernuts

Ornate, Bungalow, Beernuts

I can't beleive they made that entire, and very ornate, bungalow completely out of packages of Beernuts!

Donuts, Flower, Merlot.

T

Donuts, Flower, Merlot

I like to eat my breakfast donuts while sipping on Merlot and gazing out over my vast flower garden.

Candy, Glue, Cockroach

Candy, Glue, Cockroach

There I was on the secret tropical Isle of Wango Wango, celebrating with the natives over a a meal of roasted wild boar, biscuits covered in some gravy that tasted like white glue, and to finish it all off....the much revered candy which is a chocolate covered cockroach....I nearly died and declined those extra calories.

bus, Uncle, papaya

T

bus, Uncle, papaya

Dear Uncle Fred was not quite right in the head, he used to ride the bus and beg for papaya.

Procrastinate, Liar, weasel

Procrastinate, Liar, weasel

You can call me a liar, weasel even, but you would procastinate too if you were about to climb up and then jump into the Big Woo.

Rhum, aligator, pirate

Rhum, aligator, pirate

Thar on the plank be the pirate an alligator awaits. Alas, must be saved
for he knows the whereabouts of my rhum in crates.

bulbus, wrangled, hammock

H
Helz posted on Mon, Dec 18, 2006 7:59 PM

Wrangle, Hammock, bulbus

Once the gentleman was able to wrangle "himself" into his banana hammock, he looked to be sumuggling plums...quite bulbus

Velveta, Penguin, Lipstick

T

After my first velveeta shot (which is similar to a jello shot, using cheese-byproduct and sometimes salsa) I thought the bar wench looked as good as a penguin wearing lipstick.

Moai, Rumcake, DWI

Moai, Rumcake, DWI

I made a really great Rumcake for the holiday party and of course I had to do a lot of tasting (especially of the rum...you know to be sure it tasted right) so there I was...Moai in my car all snookered up with the Rumcake beside me and I ended up getting pulled over and hauled to jail with a DUI.

green, mask, gigilo

T

green, mask, gigolo

I awoke to a scary sight, a man in a green mask hovering over me, it turned out that he was just another gigolo looking for a good time!

Wanton, Wedge, Broil

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 247 replies