Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

Three Word Game

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 247 replies

Wanton, Wedge, Broil

I was really WANTON to give Ben a WEDGEy but when broke out the cucumBROIL it kinda freaked me out.

Headbanger, Gerbil, Menehune

[ Edited by: MakeDaMug 2006-12-19 17:15 ]

Headbanger, gerbil, menehune

At the headbanger's ball the gerbils were very nervous, until they saw the Smokin' Menehunes play!

Alien, volcano, burlesque

T

Alien, volcano, burlesque

The all Alien burlesque show is quite a hit especially with the fiery finale where they throw a human virgin into the volcano.

Maple, Boar, treadmill

Maple, Boar, treadmill

The wild boar charged into the 24 Hour Fitness Club and kicked it into high-gear on the treadmill, unfortunately he started to smell like maple when he broke a sweat.

cat, sunglasses, undulate

cat, sunglasses, undulate

Man, that cat in the sunglasses was one cool daddy-o, with the way he'd undulate to those crazy be-bop beats.

Snow, rancid, gape

Snow, rancid, gape

G..ape throw rancid snow ball at tiki gawd and make him mad!!!!

metropolis, scarf, microphone

T

metropolis, scarf, microphone

It's snowing in the tiny metropolis of Denver, scarf wrapped tightly around his neck, microphone clutched in his hand the urchin sings Karaoke Christmas songs!

Frigid, Cellophane, Artichoke

To prevent her from being frigid, he wrapped his artichoke in cellophane and then choked it?

greasy, saxophone, turtleneck

greasy, saxophone, turtleneck

The saxaphone player was wearing a black turtleneck sweater, his hair was slicked back (a little greasy) but he still made a great silohuette on the stage for his solo.

ribbon, gourmet, fork

ribbon, gourmet, fork

The gourmet diner, disgusted by the poor service in a supposedly blue ribbon restaurant, viciously jammed the fork into the waiter's eye.

rum, Einstein , jellyfish

T

rum, Einstein , jellyfish

Einstein after consuming a significant amount of rum decided to go for a swim in the jellyfish infested Atlantic Ocean.

Sparkle, Maori, Chisel

Sparkle, Maori, Chisel

There was a sparkle in the chisel that the Maori carver used to make his last, but most fanous tiki statue.

mirror, curtains, telephone

"Take the telephone behind the curtains if you're going to be obscene. And dont' get it on my Mirror!!"

Parcel Dingo Aspirin

G
GROG posted on Fri, Dec 22, 2006 9:20 AM

Parcel Dingo Aspirin

My dingo ate the parcel of aspirin.

Toad, Winnebago, Aluminum foil

Toad, Winnebago, Aluminum foil

You can cook a toad on a Winnebago engine, if you wrap it in Aluminum foil.

Bangles Gout Pepper

[ Edited by: Sabu The Coconut Boy 2006-12-22 09:28 ]

Bangles Gout Pepper

Old Man Pepper stood on his front porch wearing nothing but some bangles and was shouting "gout and make your own music and leave me alone!" (he was a crazy old man....)

flower lamp olive

[ Edited by: Chip and Andy 2006-12-22 12:05 ]

J

flower lamp olive

The olive in my martini took on an eerie irridescent glow in the light of my Tiffany lamp with the shade made of stained glass flowers.

toenail, slinky, excavate

Using his toenail on the zipper, Vladimir began to excavate Anya from her slinky dress.

Crepe Longhorn Pearls

Crepe Longhorn Pearls

We were sitting in the back booth down at our local Longhorn Bar discussing the virtues and shortfalls of our favorite Crepe recipes when someone noticed that, very uncharacteristically, our waitress was wearing a very large string of pearls that draped almost seductively over her nylon-lycra tube top.

Boat, grapefruit, amplifier

T

Boat, grapefruit, amplifier

The amplifier for the speakers was on full blast and it rocked the boat as sour grapefruit wailed out the final notes on their electric ukulele.

Central, Bunion, larva

central, bunion, larva

I noticed that the larva emminating from my puss-filled bunion headed directly towards Central Station.

doohickey, flounder, corpusle

doohickey, flounder, corpusle

Deep in the secret lab of planet Flounder, the space monkeys developed a new corpusle, that when linked to this here doohickey, allowed them to gain unbelievable strength, but only for about 10 seconds....they would need to work harder to extend the time.

jello, siren, recliner

FATIMA BLUSH: Oh, how reckless of me. I made you all wet.

JAMES BOND: Yes, but my martini is still dry.

[ Edited by: VampiressRN 2006-12-22 21:42 ]

T

jello, siren, recliner

The siren sounded loudly as I watched the Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling in a Jello-match from my recliner.

Squirt, nugget, creamy

Squirt, nugget, creamy

"Bite me and I'll squirt my creamy candy-nugget filling into your mouth," Debbie read dubiously from her script as she adjusted her donut costume.

Mannequin, Rendered, Quicksand

The quicksand rendered the mannequin helpless. Wait, that's too f***ing obvious.
The mannequin slowly sunk into the quicksand rendering it helpless. Wait, that's just stupid.
The quicksand was not quick at all, it was slow and the mannequin was an idiot for getting stuck and rendering the useless giraffe with a short neck, hell it was no help at all.

the, and, it.

Oh s**t, that's dumb.

amuck, havoc, reefer

amuck, havoc, reefer

Amuck had risen from his tomb and was causing Egyptian stylie havoc, luckily
Lord Carnarvon passed the lit reefer (as they were called in those days) to the mummy, and immediately he started to calm down, albeit hungrier than before.

swollen, werewolf, Hanford

swollen, werewolf, Hanford

The full moon peaked on the horizon, when suddenly Hanford started to twitch and moan, his swollen hands sprouted long grey hair and gnarly claws, his extruding face became furry with whiskers, and he grew long in tooth as he transformed into the atomic werewolf.

fire, cemetary, horse

T

fire, cemetery, horse

Crazy horse was hiding in the cemetery, he heard a gun fire, got scared and shot an arrow in Sitting Bulls ass.

Marlboro, Pepsi, Peacock

Marlboro, Pepsi, Peacock

Mrs. Marlboro was up at the crack of dawn drinking an ice-cold pepsi, and she could hear the peacocks calling in the distance....haaaeeeeelp.....haaaeeeelp.

palm, sausage, sky

Palm, Sausage, Sky

The Palm Reader told me that I will be killed one day by a sausage falling from the sky.

Shriner, Adobe, Crocodile

[ Edited by: MakeDaMug 2006-12-23 14:13 ]

T

Shriner, Adobe, Crocodile

Contrary to popular belief, Knights of Templar and Shriners had neither the skill nor the patience to build using adobe bricks even though they were known to have the audacity of a crocodile.

Squid, amend, population

T

Squid, amend, population

To amend my prior statement; the squid population has not failed to reach the projected numbers, they have merely not reached their full reproductive expectations yet.

Stew, Sapphire, congestion

Stew, Sapphire, congestion

When it came down to grinding a 4-carat sapphire into a pot of Unicorn Stew, or having nasal congestion, Princess Irridestria chose the nasal congestion.

Jersey Gramaphone Tilted

[ Edited by: Sabu The Coconut Boy 2006-12-23 18:51 ]

G
GROG posted on Sat, Dec 23, 2006 7:40 PM

Jersey Gramaphone Tilted

Sabu won the game of CLUE last night when he figured out Mr. Jersey did it in the Tilted Room with the Gramaphone.

Extemporaneous, irascible, verisimilitude

T

Extemporaneous, irascible, verisimilitude

His extemporaneous performance lacked verisimilitude, however his irascible response to the booing from the audience was easily predicted.

Turnip, Shotgun, Rooster

(Grog give some very difficult word.....ouch!!!)

Turnip, Shotgun, Rooster

Rooster Cogburn did turnip at the bar with his shotgun.

bomb, comma, hookers

T

bomb, comma, hookers

Please put a comma in the following phrase: hookers should not play with a bomb johns or small furry creatures.

obfuscate, prevaricate, prestidigitation

(back at ya Grog)

[ Edited by: Tikisgrl 2006-12-24 05:08 ]

G
GROG posted on Sun, Dec 24, 2006 10:49 AM

obfuscate, prevaricate, prestidigitation

The amateur magician did not prevaricate when he said that his buxom scantily clad assistant helped to obfuscate his act of prestidigitation by her distraction.

pernitious, elegant, hemorroid

[ Edited by: GROG 2006-12-24 10:52 ]

T

pernicious, elegant, hemorrhoid

Tikisgrl started the pernicious rumor that the otherwise elegant Grog was suffering from a disfiguring hemorrhoid

Garrulous, transubstantiation, quotidian

Garrulous, transubstantiation, quotidian

The transubstantiation of the garrulous speaker into a shy quiet quotidian, occurred right in the middle of a speech on the tiki revitalization in the ever-growing bamboo home bar.

chains, eye-patch, pineapple

T

chains, eye-patch, pineapple

Unbound your chains, for you see Paintball can be an enjoyable sport so long as you know where to wear your eye-patch, and practice on a pineapple first.

wigwam, hung, canteloupe

wigwam, hung, canteloupe

The Apache hung a cantelope in the center of his wigwam as an air-freshener....it was kinda fruity in there.

motorcycle, nun, vibraphone

T

motorcycle, nun, vibraphone
"I think the theme music for a pilot episode of 'Motorcycle Nun: Crime Fighter Divine" should feature a fast paced theme in a minor key played on a vibraphone.

Monkey, Edifice, Oratorio

Monkey, Edifice, Oratorio

The monkey perched on the edifice and belted out an oratorio, while the crowd below cheered him on.

plate, water, street

plate, water, street

It was the most terrible thing I have seen since that time the car full of fez wearing monkeys crashed through the plate glass window down on water street...

Chocolate, Milkbone, thermometer

T

Chocolate, Milkbone, thermometer

The only way to take the Monkey's temperature with the giant thermometer was to bribe him with a Chocolate Milkbone.

Sunshine, Puppy, Newlywed

Sunshine, Puppy, Newlywed

The newlywed named her puppy, Sunshine, because he was a bright shiney yellow lab.

hiccup, fire-place, splits

hiccup, fire-place, splits

The naked lady on the bear skin rug in front of the fire-place was very romantic, but those champaign splits give me a bad case of the hiccup.

Copier, chisel, coffee cup

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 247 replies