Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

Three Word Game

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 247 replies

M

teeth, coaster, swag

The old man placed his false teeth on the coaster, preparing to perform the strange holiday ritual of gumming his loved ones under the mistletoe swag.

tractor, woodpecker, conditional

tractor, woodpecker, conditional

Bertha sold her favorite woodpecker whirl-a-gig, to get enough money to go to the local tractor-pull, of course this was all conditional on the check not bouncing.

binoculars, delirious, cubicle

T

binoculars, delirious, cubicle

The view from the cubicle was not very good, binoculars on the other hand made for a delirious vision as cheerleader practice was across the street.

chocolate, pansies, guitar

T

chocolate, pansies, guitar

Dick Dale was known to squeeze off a few chocolate pansies when he really got into playing his guitar.

harmonica, frames, headgames

harmonica, frames, headgames

Head games, it's you and me baby
Head games, and I can't frame it anymore
Head games, I don't wanna play the...harmonica
Head games.

wrestling, Firestone, delightful

T

wrestling, Firestone, delightful

After wrestling to get the Firestone tire around his waist Teko should not have tried the sacrificial waterfall, however delightful he thought it might be his buoyancy was not enough, splat went he...

Random, Rawhide, Basement

Random, Rawhide, Basement

While dogbytes was cleaning the soggy basement, Trader Pup brought her some random rawhide chewtoys to play with.

bent, gong, axe

T

bent, gong, axe

As the girl bent over to pick up the pen she dropped, she thought she heard the sound of a gong as the scent of axe body spray wafted to her nostrils.

expunge, excrete, explicate

expunge, excrete, explicate

Eeegads, I could just excrete that processed martini if you keep making me laugh with those expunge jokes, and I think a few other people around here will explicate the same sentiment.

tomato, lace, sand

tomato, lace, sand

Ever on the lookout for new and exotic flavors to use in their secret recipes (the sand flavor didn't work, but they weren't discouraged yet), the Fez Monkeys set out across the desert to find that elusive tomato liquor that was as soft as silk, yet full bodied and complex as a fine hand woven lace.

Plate, Moai, PEZ

T

Plate, Moai, PEZ

The Fez monkeys continue their adventures with a little shopping, through the plate glass window they spy a Moai PEZ but alas the store was closed.

Boxer, Spark, Cake

T

Boxer, Spark, Cake

The elderly lady's birthday cake was glowing in the flame of a thousand candles, when an errant spark caused the fur to burn off of her boxer.

flamboyant, toupee, boa

flamboyant, toupee, boa

Feeling ever so flamboyant, I stood on the corner twirling my feather boa, when suddenly a man in a very "Ken" like toupee offered me a very nice price to tell him where the closest gas station was.....hmmmph!!!

shirt, brandy, palamino

T

shirt, brandy, palomino

His Tropical shirt, in bright reds and greens, clashed with the palomino he was riding but, after everyone had consumed a large quantity of brandy they didn't seem to care.

Popsicle, Dolphin, Stereo

T

Popsicle, Dolphin, Stereo

The desperate housewife stood wide-eyed in the aisle at the XXX ADULT MEGAMART...amazed that they made those in the shapes of popsicles, dolphins, and even streamlines stereo speakers that plug into your iPOD!

Reuters, Ceramic, Waddle.

Reuters, Ceramic, Waddle

The ceramic mug did a gentle waddle across the bar top, witnessed by a group of Reuter's reporters....so it made the headliner for the evening paper.

shudder, bowling, Mozambique

T

shudder, bowling, Mozambique

In Mozambique bowling with pineapples is illegal, I shudder to think what else might be illegal there?

Salmon, platoon, asphalt

T

Salmon, platoon, asphalt

A hungry platoon of soldiers cooked their salmon on the hot asphalt.

Brownies, Beaver, Bilge

Brownies, Beaver, Bilge

Brian Olson (also known as Bucky Beaver cause of his front teeth) bought bilge-flavored cookies from the Brownies in front of the local Safeway.

funeral, umbrella, tango

T

funeral, umbrella, tango

It was a rather strange funeral for the mango tango dancing troupe, each mourner was carrying an umbrella and dancing in the rain.

Spaceship, landmine, donut

Spaceship, landmine, donut

The media was in a frenzy over the spaceship landing, the whole area had been roped off and the place was covered with lights, cameras and reporters, unfortunately it was a rather dangerous location, as the ship had landed in a landmine area and the mines looked like little donuts on top of the ground.....oh wait...the door on the spaceship is opening and there is a .....GASP......

sponge, igloo, nine

sponge, igloo, nine

Oh My Gawd! The little aliens coming out of the space ship, theres nine of them now, they look just like little sponges coming out of an igloo.

tail, stapler, scissors

T

tail, stapler, scissors

But, the aliens oh the madness, they have a tail that looks like it was cut off with a pair of dull scissors and reattached with a stapler.

Pineapple, quarter, plump

T

Pineapple, quarter, plump

The plump samurai cut the pineapple into quarters with the lightning fast movements of his arm.

pronoun, adverb, adjective

pronoun, adverb, adjective

We (pronoun) are mildly (adverb) possessed with the wooden (adjective) tiki.

yacht, coral, purple

T

yacht, coral, purple

The yacht trip was a dream come true until the sky turned an angry shade of purple and the sea became choppy, tossing the ship against the coral reef.

Gong, Sheep, take-out

T

Gong, Sheep, take-out

The rancher snuck up on the sheep and pounced, the sheep was so startled that it heard the ring of a gong, and thought it was rude that the rancher wanted to get romantic without even the courtesy of a meal, not even take-out!

slit, room, rendezvous

D

slit, room, rendezvous

she flashed her slit to the webcam, transmitting it to the internet rendevous room, where her secret admirer shouted with excitement.

rattan, pixie, cowboy

T

rattan, pixie, cowboy

The rattan sofa was shuddering under their combined weight as cries of ride 'em cowboy came from the voluptuous pixie.

Cucumber, Jello, Snickers

Cucumber, Jello, Snickers

The Body Beautiful diet is just crazy.....you eat 2 cups of cucumbers for breakfst, then as much as 5 cups of sugar-free jello for lunch, and then 1 small Snickers candy bar for dinner.....bon apetit!!!

hand, Levis, tequila

T

hand, Levis, tequila
After he had enough tequila, the man put his hand in the back pocket of the newly attractive woman's levis and said "let's get outta here."
salami, geoduck, boxter

salami, geoduck, boxter

The hot, barely legal, leggy girl squealed as he revved his Boxter. He hoped she couldn't see he was getting a salami. It didn't help that he had consumed a huge quantity of geoducks earlier that evening. The zinc was really going to his "head".

Swedish herbal barback

Swedish herbal barback

Randy the barback smoked another herbal cigarette and placed a Swedish Meatball on his head and one in each ear before stumbling up to a smorgasboard attendant named Jeanne and whispering, "I am your love poodle!"

Jupiter exhaust tremulous

(Sabu....your sentence always cracks me up....you cuuuuurazeee man!!!)

Jupiter exhaust tremulous

Jupiter, the tremulous chihuaha, was blown away by the exhaust of the trash truck....he really needed to stop chasing cars he thought, as he looked through his smoked eyelashes and licked the melted whiskers on his face.

Aflac, brick, mularkey

T

Aflac, brick, malarkey

That Aflac duck is always trying to snooker someone with his malarkey, especially that day with the Mighty Duck's mascot, who ended up throwing a brick at his head.

Donkey, Pumpkin, Curlers

Donkey, Pumpkin, Curlers

As I answered the door, I belatedly realized I was still wearing curlers and a pumpkin facial mask! Darn the luck if it wasn't the pool guy! I had been trying to impress him for months! He always wore a banana hammock to clean the pool and BOY! He was hung like a donkey! There goes all my hard work, I thought!

stipend genie cavalcade

stipend genie cavalcade

It was a veritable cavalcade of union Genies on strike, marching down main street, all of them screaming and chanting about the lowly stipend they get for thier eternal life of servitude. (you should have heard what they had to say about the whole three wish thing...)

dias, pen, t-shirt

dias, pen, t-shirt

Buenas Dias, Senor Barney, and would you do me the honor of signing a t-shirt for my 2-year-old son with this purple pen before we kill you.

genuine pampered baitfish

[ Edited by: Sabu The Coconut Boy 2007-01-17 19:19 ]

T

genuine pampered baitfish

The captive killer whale showed genuine tire for his condition as he held the trainer under the water, but released the trainer after realizing he'd be pampered with baitfish.

Seared, Tow, Foul

T

Seared, Tow, Foul

The seared squirrel gave off a foul stench as Bubba flipped it over on the grill on his tow truck.

Bathroom, Sneaker, Penthouse

Bathroom, Sneaker, Penthouse

There we were, my sister and me, in the Penthouse cleaning the bathroom in our little French Maid outfits when the gentleman of the house threw his sneaker on the floor and asked us to help him undress for his shower.

cauliflower, thophy, window

cauliflower, thophy, window

Standing at the window admiring the new genetically altered crop of cauliflower, I thought to myself "This year I will win that trophy when they see the size of my heads"; and they have to give me first place when they see that all of the stalks look like little tikis!

reindeer, viking helmet, VCR

reindeer, viking helmet, VCR

At midnight, the VCR turned on by itself, showing the horrifying well in the middle of the woods, out of which slowly crawled eight cadaverous reindeer followed by a pale, bleeding corpse on a rotting sled that inched closer and closer to the edge of the tv screen, causing Hámundr to slide under his blankets until only his viking helmet was visible and wish fervently that he had never killed Santa Claus.

detailed dungpile shins

T

detailed dungpile shins

Archaeologist Bud was up to his shins in the dungpile searching for remains of the lost tribes of Madagascar, despite the smell he drew a detailed drawing of each and every item he found, curiously it was mostly shit.

Intrusive, unwelcome, rooster

Intrusive, unwelcome, rooster

Rooster Cogburn was an intrusive cowpoke who was unwelcome in pretty much every bar he showed up at.

Vampire, chains, light

Vampire, chains, light

The Moai Brothers had hoped to capture the Vampire, but the chains they were using were hopelessly to light (what do you expect from a couple of rock-heads?).

scale, pool, zippo

T

scale, pool, zippo

The gasoline was carefully weighed out on the scale, the measurements needed to be exact to create the perfect pool of light effect with just the flame of a zippo to ignite it.

Conflagration, peanut, costume

Conflagration, peanut, costume

Arnold Schwarzenegger walked through the conflagration in his cybernetic peanut costume: "Sarah Connor," he said. "I am the Jif-inator. In the future, your son will create the first self-aware peanut butter and jelly sandwich."

thimble butterscotch ballet
]

[ Edited by: Sabu The Coconut Boy 2007-01-19 17:03 ]

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 247 replies