Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

Three Word Game

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 247 replies

G
GROG posted on Wed, Dec 27, 2006 10:35 AM

Copier, chisel, coffee cup

Kirby tried to fix the copier with a chisel when someone accidently knocked over a coffeecup onto the Xerox machine.

stick-up, hiccup, pickup

J

stick-up, hiccup, pickup

He let out a little hiccup, when the girl he tried to pickup, said "Baby, this is a stick-up."

espadrille, voratious, aardvark

espadrille, voratious, aardvark

The little Moai was absolutely voratious in his quest for more knowledge having already read the Galactic Encyclopedia from Aardvark all the way to Espadrille in less than one galactic hour.....

Tiki Mug, cupcake, butter-knife

T

Tiki Mug, cupcake, butter-knife

Cupcake hand me that butter-knife so I can finish carving my Tekoteko shaped Tiki Mug.

Saddle, Bamboo, eggplant

Saddle, Bamboo, Eggplant

"Saddle up there lil' Hombre. We'ze gonna go fetch us some eggplant & skewer 'em up with bamboo over the fire on this moonless prairie night".

Iguana, Botswana, Manana

T

Iguana, Botswana, Manana

Chip and Andy are having a dinner party manana, and the menu is Iguana from Botswana!

slingshot, balzac, strobe

slingshot, balzac, strobe

Meanwhile back at the Balzac ranch, the slingshot contest between the cowpokes was in full swing, but looks like Hammerhead was winning due to that handy strobe light he was wearing on his Stetson....seems to have really helped his aim.

twister, pussycat, handbag

T

twister, pussycat, handbag

After reaching in her handbag for the twister game board, the limber pussycat prepared to show off her flexibility.

parmesan, tequila, orchid

parmesan, tequila, orchid

The elaborate orchid and hibisucus garnish was a nice touch, and seeing a Tekoteko statue behind the bar carved entirely out of parmesan cheese was the most unique thing I have seen in a very long time, but I have to draw the line at using tequilla in a cream based drink....

badge, badger, bagged

badge, badger, bagged

Sheriff Nelson was a big man and not scared of any man or beast, but when he bagged that badger over by the river, the little fella tore a whole in his sack and went crazy in the car, he ran all over jumped on Sheriff Nelson, tore off his badge and nearly made him have an accident, that was the first time he ever was afraid of a critter, and he damned near didn't get him captured before he tore the whole car up.

parasol, rare, boondoggle

parasol, rare, boondoggle

He waited in the shadows, nervously stroking the boondoggle key chain clipped to his belt loop, hoping to catch a glimpse of mysterious beauty that strolled down this lane at the same time every day; her porcelain skin shielded from the midday sun by a rare, antique parasol that dated back to the Ming Dynasty.

Cheetos, goat, watercraft

Cheers,
Ray

[ Edited by: Urban Tiki 2006-12-28 09:05 ]

Cheetos goat watercraft

The trail of Cheetos led right up the gangplank of the watercraft marked "Barbacoa de Chiva", but sadly, the goat did not read Spanish.

density smokey crinkle

H

density smokey crinkle

The crinkle fries were good but the road was calling and I had no choice but to go, the car started with a jump and I lurched out onto the open highway but after about three hours I felt it was time for a break so I was relieved to see that another roadside diner appeared on the horizon, this would be the place, soon I was pulling in to a near empty parking lot while the power lines above hummed a familiar tune as I walked toward the entrance, yes, this could the right place so I sat down at the counter and asked the waitress for a cup of coffee and she responded, "Coffee?, COFFEE??, Where do you think you're at, a coffee shop? this is a DINER! You Putz", I was taken aback as this was not the response I expected so I answered, "Yes, hot coffee please" and seconds later I was presented with a scolding pot of hot coffee poured onto my lap, yes, this was indeed the place, it was like being home again, and as I glanced down I noticed two words scratched into the counter top, "density" and "smokey".

dipthong knuckle banana

[edited by request to remove obscenities.]
Thanks a lot you puritan..

[edited a second time to convert into one long run on sentence in order to comply with the rules]

[ Edited by: Hakalugi 2006-12-28 10:30 ]

[ Edited by: Hakalugi 2006-12-28 23:52 ]

Just a reminder for everyone.....you can only write ONE sentence. That sentence must contain all three words.

dipthong knuckle banana

The fitness class had a new exercise called the "dipthong" in which the participants had to crouch down and rest on their knuckles while leaning forward and touch the ground with the forhead then tilt back up arching the back in the shape of a banana.

camera, scallops, Montana

camera, scallops, Montana

I went to town with my brother and I got to drive his camera, or mebe it was a firebird I dont right remember, well anyway hes from Montana and he aint never had no scallops so that is why we was headed to town.

sharpie, paper clip, shark fin

T

sharpie, paper clip, shark fin

Trusty sharpie pen in his pocket, paper clip holding his glasses together, bib tied firmly around his neck, Helz was ready to dig into the shark fin soup.

indignant, tease, rumor

indignant, tease, rumor

I'm telling you that if you are going to tease Helz like that and start such a rumor he is going to get very indignant with you and may never send you another one of his and Pop Tiki's creations.

Parking, trophy, apron

H

Parking, trophy, apron.

Standing there all alone in the parking lot with a trophy in one hand all I could do was to wipe my tears away with my apron with the other hand, life is a bitch sometimes.

Dragnet, sand, orange.

[ Edited by: hiltiki 2006-12-29 06:50 ]

T

Dragnet, sand, orange

Dragnet the TV show was not shot in Orange County but every once in a while one would get a peek at sand and surf.

Catamaran, Cookie, carburetor

Catamaran, Cookie, carburetor

Piratess Cookie Rodgers walked up and down the deck of the catamaran, eyeing the passengers and the placcid depths of the sea lapping against the hull, the winds had died down, and the hum of the motor and smell of a gaseous carburetor became very distractive.

velvet, news-caster, akita

velvet, news-caster, akita

Well...... the news-caster had the right idea with the velvet vest and pants, but totally missed the point by trying to put a fez on his prize winning Akita (besides, how was he going to play those little cymbals?)....

bar-top, desktop, bikini-top

bar-top, desktop, bikini-top

The polka-dot bikini-top was strung across the bar-top next to the mai tai, Lisa threw the bill for the band on Robert's desk, when she spied the polka-dot fabric....looks like Robert was busted again.

eyebrow,linens, water

T

eyebrow, linens, water.

It caused many a raised eyebrow but, who new that linen should not be doused in liquor and set on fire, because water alone wouldn't put out the flames.

Champagne, Brownies, Maori

Champagne, Brownies, Maori

The Maori Haka scared the pee out of Troop 69 from Champagne, Illinois, but that wasn't too suprising since they were the youngest Brownies to ever have a field trip out of the country.

Poke, Poki, Popoki

Poke, Poki, Popoki

Poke-Daddy was rappin' to his favorite group "Popoki" on his iPod as he walked down the street, on his way to the Poki to visit his incarcerated brother.

.com, buzz, poodle

FATIMA BLUSH: Oh, how reckless of me. I made you all wet.

JAMES BOND: Yes, but my martini is still dry.

[edited due to double-post]

[ Edited by: VampiressRN 2007-01-02 15:45 ]

T

.com, buzz, poodle

Bizarrepets.com was sponsoring a contest for the poodle who created the most "buzz" over his or her pile of poo.

Goat, Rock, Tootsie

UT

Goat, Rock, Tootsie

Getting home from the rock concert in a state of complete inebriation, I decided to make my traditional post-drinking breakfast, consisting of a Tootsie Roll and goat chees omelette, pan fried beets, and veal sweetbreads.

Urban Tiki....we need your 3 words. :)

T

Executive privilege granted to proceed:

sweetbreads, Cheers, Ray

Ray ran off without posting his words causing an agonizing wait for his return, cheers were heard when tikisgrl said, let's make sweetbreads out of him and get on with the game.

Platoon, Pygmy, Carton

Platoon, Pygmy, Carton

The carton of milk sitting in front of me, had a picture of a famous Pygmy, Unna Munna, who apparently was missing from the local platton of spear-chuckers and now suspiciously had a price on his head.

shrunken, willy, hair

shrunken, willy, hair

The three word presented were obviously meant to tease and entice, but poor Shrunken Willy was simply pulling his hair out trying to find a sentence that was less than obvious.

magazine, fence, tape-recorder

T

magazine, fence, tape-recorder

Beauregard was standing by the fence with a tape-recorder, his job this week was an article on the bovine parade for Got Beef Magazine.

Salacious, Frump, Giraffe

Salacious, Frump, Giraffe

Mrs. Frump (a collector of anything related to giraffes) became quite salacious with Mr. Frump when he brought her a beautiful Lladro giraffe figurine for their 20th anniversary.

Jeep, Mangoes, shampoo

T

Jeep, Mangoes, shampoo

The Drunken Monkey was driving a bright blue jeep when the lady cop pulled him over however, because he had just had a shampoo and smelled of mangoes not beer, she let him off with a stern warning.

vintage, topiary, pliers

T

vintage, topiary, pliers

Helz used a pair of vintage pliers to trim his topiary arrangement.

Hair, Fame, pilotfish

Hair, Fame, pilotfish

Fame didn't stop the superstar from complaining about a hair on his plate, luckily the chef cooked him his special pilotfish dish and comped the dinner.

lettuce, panel, rainbow

T

lettuce, panel, rainbow

It was pouring rain and driving the old panel truck full of lettuce wasn't easy but, then the sun came out and there was a giant rainbow.

Carpathian, Cashew, chronic

T

Carpathian, Cashew, chronic

She treated herself to a pound of cashews, an ancient Carpathian cure for chronic diarhea.

Gore, Apathy, Sloth

Gore, Apathy, Sloth

A quiet but distinct snap of the digital camera aroused the sloth, as he hung with apathy from the rubber tree in the rain forest of Gore, just south of Brazil.

tea-pot, underwire, sky

T

tea-pot, underwire, sky

MacGuyver was so fly, he could send a pig hurtling through the sky with nothing but a tea-pot and an old underwire-bra.

Venture, Bond, Quest

Venture, Bond, Quest

"Bond......James Bond, and yes I am interested in your business venture to open a Tiki Quest road trip through the Pacific Isles, Miss Moneypenny can make all the arrangements for us."

model, tree, cupcake

FATIMA BLUSH: Oh, how reckless of me. I made you all wet.

JAMES BOND: Yes, but my martini is still dry.

[ Edited by: VampiressRN 2007-01-07 15:37 ]

T

model, tree, cupcake

Hey cupcake come model this coconut bra under the banyan tree!

Taco, Mouse, Cadillac

Taco, Mouse, Cadillac

The mouse-keteer drove the Cadillac through the Taco-bell drive up window and paid for the bag of food with a large wheel of cheese.

blender, ice, coconut

blender, ice, coconut

I am all for having real fez wearing monkeys behind the bar, but I have to question the idea when the little guys tried to put a whole coconut in a blender with ice and turned it on.....

cat, kill, lipstick

T

cat, kill, lipstick

Mrs. Bytes was terrified as she watched a dog kill a cat with its lipstick.

Tow, Drag, Ketchikan

T

Tow, Drag, Ketchikan

Date line Ketchikan, Alaska: Bon Tow, a fisherman, throws out a net with a drag line and up comes a mermaid.

Tastykakes, flamboyant, surfer

Tastykakes, flamboyant, surfer

The giggling wahinies stood on shore watching the flamboyant surfer in his leopard skin speedo....when he wiped out, his tastykakes (aka: buns) looked pretty cute flying through the air as he crashed through the waves.

teeth, coaster, swag

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 247 replies