Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Smokin' Menehunes with King Kukulele and Squids @ Catalina Fish Kitchen - Bring on the Pics!!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 209 replies

MARKET!
SAVE YOUR CRITICISM FOR THAT THREAD,BUCKO! :D

NOW PLEASE GO OR SUFFER THE WRATH OF JIMMYCAP THE CLOWN!

[ Edited by: little lost tiki 2006-12-20 12:08 ]

S

fish KITCHEN!!!!!

Jen has graced MY thread (Got that LLT?) with an example for those who need further inspiration. Needless to say, she is not eligible for the competition and is doing this as a public service.

The day after Work parties are perfect for these contests! Here's another one! Come on you guys! Step up!
This is my favorite thus far....

DERN SLOWPOKES!
HERE'S ONE FOR THE HOLIDAYS!

COME ON YOU NON-HACKERS!
BOOT UP THAT PHOTOSHOP AND GET A MOVE-ON!

Here's another with SMOKIN MENEHUNE'S LUNG as the theme!

Do I at least win a door prize?

J

Sorry ... You want people to show up on Saturday? ... gotta include a date, Sweetie.

You can make it up to me later :wink:

S
squid posted on Wed, Dec 20, 2006 1:48 PM

Jen, Right on with that critique although I think you and LLT should take your P.D.A. to another thread somewhere deep in the bowels of Bilge. This is a family show and we are professionals. OK?

Hey wait! SATURDAY?? I thought you were here to help!!! It's FRIDAY and it's KITCHEN. JEEEEEZ!

[ Edited by: squid 2006-12-20 13:49 ]

Squid didn't put a date in the contest rules!

Rules:
*500 x 500 pixels max. (please refer to Jen's Haiku)

• Must include the following ad copy:
    Smokin' Menehunes
    This Friday
    Catalina Fish Kitchen
    Huntington Beach
    7pm - 9pm-ish

Everyone understands it's this Friday,don't they? Plus, There ain't no prize....Whaddya want for free? Do you want accuracy or funny ads?
Sorry about that slight speedbump there Ladies and Gents.....

I'm going on break! Take up the slack til I check in again! I expect to see a lot of great and hilarious fliers/ads upon my return!
Step up TC Lurkers! :D

Too Late!
Your blatant non-participation has killed of Santa! Now how do you feel? Santa really isn't Tiki anyway,so he won't be missed here much.....

J

On 2006-12-20 13:48, squid wrote:
Jen, Right on with that critique although I think you and LLT should take your P.D.A. to another thread somewhere deep in the bowels of Bilge. This is a family show and we are professionals. OK?

Hey wait! SATURDAY?? I thought you were here to help!!! It's FRIDAY and it's KITCHEN. JEEEEEZ!

Hmm... Maybe I should go back to hanging out with the guys in the carving forums. They're nicer to me. :wink:

My point was that we don't want people to show up on Saturday, but since there was no mention of a day anywhere in my ex-sugar daddy's post, that they could very well show up on any day expecting to see

The Smokin' Menehunes
Catalina Fish Pantry
Huntington Beach
Friday, 7-9ish

edited to correct speeling errer

[ Edited by: JenTiki 2006-12-20 14:54 ]

But there's no prize! You get what you pay for! Sorry we're not as nice as those Carving Post guys! We're a little uncouth down here in these parts! :lol:

S
squid posted on Wed, Dec 20, 2006 2:27 PM
Tiki Central - Exception

Oh no.

An error occurred. Site administrators have been notified of the error.