Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

!!!Attack Of The Ren Clark Clones!!!!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 354 replies

N

Remember that allot of hard work went into making the Molds and allot of Painting is involved.
And I know it's taking a long time and I appreciate your Patience, Maholos!!!

Because of my great sense of humor I will let you guy's make fun of my arss and I
will not get mad. I will get crackin on them mugs hopefully soon after my shop is ready for ceramics
and then everyone will be happy...

Notch out..

[ Edited by: NOTCH 2007-11-26 11:50 ]

N

Found the real severed head on e-bay. I'm thinking it will sell for $900
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=120189020743&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=002

[ Edited by: NOTCH 2007-11-26 11:57 ]

LT

On 2007-11-26 11:57, NOTCH wrote:
Found the real severed head on e-bay. I'm thinking it will sell for $900
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=120189020743&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=002

[ Edited by: NOTCH 2007-11-26 11:57 ]

Shhhh..., gotta keep that one on the down-low :wink:

T

On 2007-11-26 11:50, NOTCH wrote:
Remember that allot of hard work went into making the Molds and allot of Painting is involved.
And I know it's taking a long time and I appreciate your Patience, Maholos!!!

Because of my great sense of humor I will let you guy's make fun of my arss and I
will not get mad. I will get crackin on them mugs hopefully soon after my shop is ready for ceramics
and then everyone will be happy...

Notch out..

[ Edited by: NOTCH 2007-11-26 11:50 ]

Ok people, photoshop

T

I will let you guy's make fun of my arss...

Actually, we really just want the mugs we paid for almost 8 months ago.

On 2007-11-26 15:35, tikigreg wrote:

I will let you guy's make fun of my arss...

Actually, we really just want the mugs we paid for almost 8 months ago.

Any day now right?

K

Sorry guys, I actually severed Notch's head a couple days ago. So now you'll all have to answer to me. Call me King Kahaka while you're at it.

K

Just playin... you'll get 'em. Good things come to those that wait. And it's worth it, ya'll.

T

On 2007-12-14 22:28, KAHAKA wrote:
Just playin... you'll get 'em.

Sweet! Please make sure it gets here for Christmas! (I figured if it was ordered in April it would be here by then.)

On 2007-12-15 05:59, tikigreg wrote:

On 2007-12-14 22:28, KAHAKA wrote:
Just playin... you'll get 'em.

Sweet! Please make sure it gets here for Christmas! (I figured if it was ordered in April it would be here by then.)

Got you beat! We been waiting since March!

For those that just can't wait and have a spare $1400 here's another 'real' one...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160190263666&ssPageName=MERCOSI_VI_ROSI_PR4_PCN_BIX&refitem=120189020743&itemcount=4&refwidgetloc=closed_view_item&refwidgettype=osi_widget

Makes the other one seem cheap at a mere $765.

N

Hay guys, my bad it's been taking forever to get your mugs, it's that I started this all without Knowing anything about ceramics and takes more time and it cost more money than you think....
Well it started when I asked the ceramic shop to make all tha mugs at rapid speed ( I don't care what it cost just make them) well that was the wrong thing to tell them and I have to pay for 15 molds that I don't even need
so I'm going to eat it, $5,000 worth,and it was allot higher.. Every dime I made off all the mugs went to the ceramic shop to start the severed heads and roberto loco
They put a hold on production until I knock that bill down and that's gonna be knocked down soon because it's been to long and I don't want you guy's to think I'm flaking on ya....Time's are a little ruff right now but Its getting better.....
Good new's will be coming

Once again sorry for the lag...

Notch

Rest assured Notch...The British have every faith in you!!

Take care - Trader Jim (Make mine a Mai-Tai!).

B

Notch Man,

If you have the molds, and are just looking for a place to fire a few kiln loads...let me know. Maybe I can help a brother out.

N

Thanks guys,
I will get it ironed out with the ceramic shop and will get them mugs rolling soon.
But what do I do with 15 molds after there done, I don't know? I will post a picture of all of the molds
that they made me just to show ya. And I just cant wait to pay them off so I can start painting again and begin shipping them mugs out and start looking for a new ceramic shop..

Happy Holidays http://www.thecompassgroup.biz/merryxmas.swf

notch

[ Edited by: NOTCH 2007-12-19 00:03 ]

[ Edited by: NOTCH 2007-12-19 00:04 ]

Ok it's time for our monthly update. Shipping any day now?

N
NOTCH posted on Fri, Jan 18, 2008 7:03 PM

Very good news... I'm going to the ceramic shop on Tuesday to give them a another big check and they agreed to start firing some Severed Heads for me, finally we are back on track..
I will post news on shipping very very soon. Like next week...

Notch

Holy smoke! It looks like nearly one full year has gone by since I pre-ordered one of these mugs! :(

Hey, Notch, you probably have the wrong address on file for me as I moved into a new place last April.

When you get around to shipping the mugs out, you might want to contact everyone first to make sure they're still at the same address, or that they haven't passed on to the great tiki bar in the sky while waiting. :wink:

N

Roger that Tiki Tiki.
Everyone on the shipping list will get a PM address conformation before I ship there mugs.
Man It's been a long time and for Waiting you will get an extra free # ROBERTO LOCO MUG!!!FREE,FREE,FREE
I've learned a big lesson in mug making and it will never happen again.. get em done before you sell!!
true dat!!! Notch

P

Patience is a virtue.

That annoyingly virtuous Trader Jim - Make mine a Mai-Tai!

Time once again for ANOTHER monthly update.......

T

BambooLodge, you must have been reading my mind! You beat me to the monthly "Bueller" post.

N
NOTCH posted on Fri, Feb 22, 2008 1:47 PM

Hopefully will be shipping mugs the next couple of weeks..
almost there!!!!!

Notch.

N
NOTCH posted on Fri, Feb 22, 2008 1:48 PM

[ Edited by: NOTCH 2008-02-22 13:49 ]

N

UPDATE!!!
I'm almost ready to start shipping but I still need some time finish all the heads,but mugs will be rolling out by Friday...
Here are some names for now that will be receiving a box very very soon

Bamboolodge
Boutiki
Tikiland
Tikiwagen
Dibroc
Pockettiki
I will post more TC names next week.
I will pm everyone before to conform shipping address.
Mucho Mahalos
Notch...

Go, team, GO!!

How many are left? I mean how many more are going to be shipped out before everyone who ordered one has had one mailed out to them? Just a question running around in my head.

N
NOTCH posted on Tue, Mar 18, 2008 6:09 PM

I need to ship out 40 Severed Head Tribute Mugs to there rightful owners..
And then I will reveal my TOP SECRET G14 Classified Projecto X!!!!!
Stay Tuned!!!!!!
And Once again sorry for the L-L-Lag
Mahalo......Notch

T

I totally forgot about the card that is in each mug.

Please update delivery status.

On 2008-03-17 11:23, NOTCH wrote:
UPDATE!!!
...Here are some names for now that will be receiving a box very very soon...
Tikiwagen
Dibroc
Pockettiki
...Mucho Mahalos
Notch...

Only just spotted this! Great news Notch!! Two heads on the way to Good Ol' Blighty!! Sue & Dave will be as excited as I am I'm sure!! MAHALO!

Lookin' forward to your next venture! - Trader Jim (Make mine a Mai-Tai!)

Just noticed this post, that's great news, can't wait to receive the mug and put it on display in the tiki lounge! Hopefully anyday now then!
And James and Sian getting theirs too, wow!
Will let you know more when we get it.
Thanks Notch.

N
NOTCH posted on Thu, Apr 3, 2008 6:43 PM

I have six mugs ready to go and will pm ya guys listed here
when your package is ready for shipping
Bamboolodge
Boutiki
Tikiland
Tikiwagen
Dibroc
Pockettiki

and I'm gettin busy with the rest of the Severed heads and hopefully will have another six
ready by next week....
I will post TC name's soon
and If your on the list and have not yet payed for the Tribute mug please PM me
if you are still interested. If ya don't someone else will
Mahalo........Notch

[ Edited by: NOTCH 2008-04-03 18:45 ]

N
NOTCH posted on Thu, Apr 3, 2008 6:55 PM

Now for my Tiki peeps that has Paid in full for there Tribute mug and not received it yet
Will get a stow away mug fer there patience....

Mahalos...Notch

[ Edited by: NOTCH 2008-04-03 18:56 ]

Rockin' Good News!!!!!!

T

So, did anyone on the short list above get their mug? I wasn't on that list, though. I think you have to wait 2 years, and I only paid 13 months ago for mine. :(

We were on the list but still no show, perhaps our friendly postman decided he wanted a severed head more than us!

N
NOTCH posted on Wed, May 14, 2008 9:12 AM

Tikigreg,I'm Working on your mug right now and Tikiwagon, your mugs are ready for go but I got to gets my ars
out of work and ship it and for the rest of the the mugs I'm waiting on the ceramic shop.. 18 mugs to go!! and were done.. And sorry for the long ars lag and I hope you can forgive me...

Notch

TT

*On 2008-05-14 09:12, NOTCH wrote: *18 mugs to go!!

With my luck, I'll be dead last. :cry:

N
NOTCH posted on Thu, May 15, 2008 9:38 PM

not to worry TikiTiki, you will get an extra free mug for the wait
and everyone else who is waiting gets a free roberto loco mug!!!

Notch

??????????????????????????????????????????????????

Just to let you know, Notch keeps his word, we have finally got our mug today, with another mug for free, along with a few extra surprises, it looks great, it will be on pride of place in our collection. We were abit worried, but he does keep his promise and get them to you well packed, so don't worry he will get there in the end!
Thanks Notch!

TT

*On 2008-06-05 10:35, TIKIWAGON wrote:
*don't worry he will get there in the end!

But which will get here first? My mug? Or my first Social Security check?

N
NOTCH posted on Tue, Jun 24, 2008 9:16 AM

Just want to let ya guys know I haven't forgot about yas that have not yet received da
Tribute Mug!! Its been a ruff battle with the ceramic shop but I'm getting things squared up..
I still need to bill some of ya guys for the mug and if your on the list and have not yet payed
please contact me if you want it, If not I have TCers on hold to get one....
If you have payed for the mug and not received it yet, send me a PM to let me know your out there!
Once again Mucho Mahalos ...

Notch...

N
NOTCH posted on Tue, Jun 24, 2008 9:24 AM

the good old days

T

bump

T

Notch, almost time for that contest?

N
NOTCH posted on Thu, Jul 17, 2008 4:44 PM

We are pretty close, but not yet
I have some mugs I got to ship out first but hopefully I can ship em sooner than later

Is any of my Severed Head Team Members that has not got a mug yet going to Tiki Oasis??? PM me, cause
I will be there and It would be a hole lot cooler to hand yo the Mugs and talk
Story and drink... but, if your not going ,don't worry, you will get da mugz...
Mahalos

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 354 replies