Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

!!!Attack Of The Ren Clark Clones!!!!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 354 replies

I'm not sure which is cooler......the mug or the '35 Ford!
DAMN!!!!!!!!

K

Nacho, I'll trade you one of your Ren Clark mugs for your hot rod. And then I'll buy another Ren Clark off you. Deal done? Deal done.

Thanks man,
Woody

[ Edited by: KAHAKA 2007-02-13 18:58 ]

N
NOTCH posted on Wed, Feb 14, 2007 1:27 PM

OK TC Members that are on the list for the Severed Head Mug!!!!! I will be shipping the mugs soon and if your ready to pay (paypal/money order/check)you can send me a PM. If your going with paypal I need your e-mail address and will bill you threw my e-mail...I got shipping nation wide priority mail and insurance + packaging will cost $15..I need your shipping info if your on the list
I got new boxs, bubble wrap, popcorn fer shipping!!! Here's me address if ya want to send a check/moneyorder....Ignacio Gonzalez 1214 Hester ave San Jose,Ca 95126 ...Thanks.... Notch

[ Edited by: NOTCH 2007-02-14 13:29 ]

[ Edited by: NOTCH 2007-02-14 14:40 ]

[ Edited by: NOTCH 2007-02-14 17:41 ]

P

Any of these left? I'd love a bloody head!

N
NOTCH posted on Wed, Feb 14, 2007 2:46 PM

There's more room for the tribute mug!!!! So get on it now before there gone!!!!

H
hewey posted on Wed, Feb 14, 2007 5:59 PM

Congrats on the succes mate, would love to get one but im short on cash...

Nice rod - she's low for sure! The quick change rear is nicely on show. Is the metal clear coated? Sweet.

So you pinstripe, sculpt/mould, and can fabricate a killer rod - anything else up your sleave?

Personal Message sent. Thanks!

Dude! That mug is TITS! How can I get one?

My check is in the mail!!!

See you at FI for some drinking and headhunting.

Please add me to your list! Will you be contacting everyone to let them know when to send payment?

Mahalo!

N
NOTCH posted on Fri, Feb 16, 2007 8:16 PM

I'm here at my shop/home workin hard to get everyone's tribute mug finished..!!!!!!!! I will notify everyone when I start shipping each mug out. It might take a little while because I'm a one man army... I also have a surprise for future tribute mug owner's!!!!! That will be kept a secret/G14 classified until later... Also I wanted to show you my first wood tiki carving!!!!! Watcha Think!!!!!!

H

Notch you are a natural born carver. Your piece looks very good. And the grain of the wood looks great in a Witco kind of a way. Do you want us to pay you now like this very moment?

N

Thanks hiltiki..I would like to start carving bigger tiki's someday? But fer now I got Tiki mugs to make..
And everyone thats on the list can pay Anytime. I can PM everyone when ready to ship also?

MT

Mr. Smiley has asked me to post his name on this list, because he doesn't have access to a computer or the interntet. So one severed head mug for Mr. Smiley, please, if it's not too late. His Tiki Central handle is
mrsmiley
I can provide more contact information for him if you need it, Nacho, just let me know. Thanks!

"It's Mai Tai. It's out of this world." - Victor Jules Bergeron Jr.

[ Edited by: Mai Tai 2007-02-17 15:15 ]

Wow notch, awesome mug!!! Can I order one?

N
NOTCH posted on Mon, Feb 19, 2007 9:34 PM

Greetings All
I was out for a week with some crazy cold that mondotiki gave me!!!! nasty cough too!!
DONT INVITE MONDO OVER!!!! Anyway I'm back on track and If your on my list I want to remind you to check your paypal to see if your shipping address is correct. I will notify you before I ship out your mug so you can expect it coming... Thanks.....and there about 20 extra mugs up fer grabs!!!!!Time to double up!!

These two are coming soon Skullbo...Roberto Loco!!!!!!!

[ Edited by: NOTCH 2007-02-19 22:08 ]

wow!! i love the one on the right!! looks like a tiki bob on steriods and angry!!

Count me in for two of those gorgeous puppies. I may not be able to afford two of the real McCoys (no pun intened to the pottery folk) but these will serve as great placeholders in the meantime. GREAT stuff all around.

How soon till be throw it down for those 2 mugs Nacho?? I hope for maybe a cool 2 tone glaze or sumfun? sign me up!

On 2007-02-19 21:34, NOTCH wrote:

Greetings All
I was out for a week with some crazy cold that mondotiki gave me!!!! nasty cough too!!
DONT INVITE MONDO OVER!!!!

O.K. everybody I'm not sick anymore so you can all start inviting me over anytime you guys want,and sorry for coughing and sneezing at your house that day Notch, hopefully you feel better so you can get yur sick butt to work on them mugs!And make it snappy!lol. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Put me down for a Roberto Loco please

Notcho, Since yer feelin' better I guess that means were off to the Island tomorrow, Yeah!The Rum awaits our arrival!Martin,I'll have a Banana Mamacow,2 painkillers,and and a Neptune’s Garden please.

[ Edited by: MONDOTIKI 2007-02-20 00:35 ]

Notch,
Add me to the list please. Thanks!

Notch , add me to the list if there's room!

The list is getting longer than the last call order at my favorite tiki haunt.

N
NOTCH posted on Wed, Feb 21, 2007 6:00 PM

Everybody Gather up !!!Ok!! If your on the list for the severed head mug and paid THANKS AGAIN You wont be disappointed... I'm going to have a second mold made of the mug to double up the pace, since I can only pour one a day.(DAMN DAY JOB!) That will speed up things and get them out fast... Also I'm working on some paint details on the Batch of mugs that I have right now and it's looking very good...If you have any Questions feel free to ask......Mucho Mahaloz ...Notch
Almost there!!!!
Cant Wait To Ship!!!

[ Edited by: NOTCH 2007-02-21 18:02 ]

[ Edited by: NOTCH 2007-02-21 18:14 ]

[ Edited by: NOTCH 2007-02-21 18:45 ]

[ Edited by: NOTCH 2007-02-21 19:50 ]

So, once we have the mug, do we have to use that same coaster you're using? Though it does look appropriate, it ultimately seems a little impractical:

N
NOTCH posted on Wed, Feb 21, 2007 6:25 PM

Yeah!!!Severed Head Tribute Coaster's!! One for each mug maybe. I'll see what I can do!!! Thanks BigBroTiki For the great idea..............PS Can you see the ghost of ren clark in the picture

On 2007-02-21 18:25, NOTCH wrote:
Can you see the ghost of ren clark in the picture

N..n..nnno.....Does he look like .....THIS ?:

Wait! Above the mug, on the left!!!
Damn', that must be one of ole Ren's magic tricks! Can we also pull a rabbit out of the mug? (A dead one, of course!)

By the way, do your customers know about the curse? Let me just say this: Never, not even to dry it off, NEVER set the mug down right side up!

[ Edited by: bigbrotiki 2007-02-21 19:05 ]

H

Are these ready yet?

N

On 2007-02-23 18:28, hiltiki wrote:
Are these ready yet?

R U Kidding? Read the post from 2 days ago, the man is making this by hand! Sweat and blood, sweat and blood, keep it up Notch it will be legend!

N
NOTCH posted on Fri, Feb 23, 2007 7:24 PM

There's a few things that I'm doing to the mugs before I ship em and it's kinda top secret right now but you are going to get sometin extra !!!!!SURPRIZE BONUS !!!!!

NOTCH -

you rock.

word.

Hi NOTCH! Just thought I'd say I love the two new mug designs, the 'Mean Mutha' Tiki Bob mug is fantastic, great thinking my friend. Tiki Bob is my girlfriend Sian's favourite and although I think he is pretty cute 'Roberto Loco' is more my kinda guy!! Also, no rush on my part, but if you can let me know the shipping to the UK I'll settle up. Would you prefer I send payment for the mug and then pay the shipping later? Either way will be cool. I've posted this because I know a few are coming across the pond to England for my friends here too. Maybe we could get them all shipped at once if that is better. Now I've finished....get back to work, you got orders to fill! Ha, ha!

All the Best from Trader Jim (Make mine a MAI-TAI in a NOTCH Severed Head!).

I hope it's not too late to get on the Severed Head list. Please let me know if I can get one and I will PayPal ASAP.

K

Nacho! Save one for my bro too. I'll buy one for him...

N

ALOHA....
I am still in my laboratory working on the little details for the mugs before I ship the first batch out.. Currently I'm working the Certificates of authenticity that comes with each mug and like I said before There will be a surprise bonus for each mug!!!!! I will get back to that later when the list fills up but for now everything looks very good!!!!Also There's more room on the list so tell a friend!!!!

H

:) :) Any news yet?

I'm breaking down and ordering one. I held out for over a week, but they're too wicked to resist. Add me to the list please.

If you're located where I think you are, you won't have to ship it, I'll just drive over and pick it up.

Thanks!

• SV
N
NOTCH posted on Mon, Mar 5, 2007 9:26 AM

Ahoy!!!!
There's a few more things I have got to do before your mugs get shipped out and we are very close.
I have a Major detail in the mug that needs allot of attention and It's time consuming but it's well worth the little wait. The mugs that are paid for will be shipped first and for those who haven't paid I will wait one month then the numbered mug will be up for sale. I will put up a list of who's mugs will get shipped out first in the next couple of day's and PM you when your mug will be on it's way.. Once again this mug takes time to make and It's very detailed and It's gonna look great in your collection. Thanks tall all of ya for your patience!!!!PS If ya not on da list!!! Get on it!!!! Once there gone there GONE!!!!!!

T
teaKEY posted on Mon, Mar 5, 2007 2:23 PM

Once again this mug takes time to make and It's very detailed and It's gonna look great in your collection"-NOTCH

Take all the time that you want with them. The more time, the beter, I'm sure.

K
KAHAKA posted on Mon, Mar 5, 2007 2:43 PM

I've held the prototype in my hands, and I can assure you guys that you're gonna love it. Incredible amount of detail and it looks 40+ years old to boot!

M

Just curious if the first batch of these mugs are ready to ship soon? I just can't wait to hold one of these beauties in my hands.

N
NOTCH posted on Fri, Mar 9, 2007 1:08 PM

Almost there!!!! My ceramics shop was backed up on some other projects that they had and now we are ready to do final firing...Hopefully in the next couple of weeks i will start shipping.. I will send notices to all before shipping... Thank you guys for your patience, you will not be disappointed.... MUCHO MAHALOZ...

Thanks for the update here.

Admittedly I've been getting itchy as far as getting my pair of these beauties. Just let me know when you plan on shipping them and payment will be on its merry way.

Thanks again.

How bout a notch update !!!!

N
NOTCH posted on Fri, Mar 16, 2007 5:47 PM

Ok you guys here is the scoop with the mugs...The first batch of Severed tribute mugs was ready for paint and shipping but i put a hold on the that because I wasn't happy with the mug so i did some changes to make it look closer to the original mug..and you can see the difference!!! I had 2 new master molds made for me and my ceramic shop is making the mugs around the clock so i can get them done fast...All i gotta do is paint them, but i can do that perty quick!!!..So that's not a problem. Here is some picks of the two mugs and you can see ware i did some changes, cheek bones, mouth,eyes. the new one is on the left. I got 25 mugs going out next week and i should be done shipping by the end of may. Also is a surprise that comes with the mug!!! and that took some time too... Mucho Mahalo

[ Edited by: NOTCH 2007-03-16 18:16 ]

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 354 replies