Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Smokin' Menehunes will be at the Catalina Fish Kitchen in Huntington Beach this Friday, May 28th

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 218 replies

Yes it starts at 4:00...Laura and I will be there at some point today.

TM

Nice to see you guys last night! Crazy Al, Spermy, RT, Laura, Dartin Menny, and everyone else who showed!!

Marie's drinks are TOO good! (And I am paying for it this morning, let me tell you!)

lucas vigor wrote:
Nice to see you guys last night! Crazy Al, Spermy, RT, Laura, Dartin Menny, and everyone else who showed!!

Marie's drinks are TOO good! (And I am paying for it this morning, let me tell you!)

I hear ya on that! Didn't realize how much I drank until this morning.... ouch!

Marie, GREAT drinks! The Rum Barrel Punch's and Lapu Lapu's were delicious.... Thanks again! :)

Lucas, you guys sounded great as usual. Couldn't have had a better Sunday afternoon drinking with my mother-in-law by the water listening to a great band play the classics! Can't wait 'til the next one!

I'm sorry I missed this,
I know I had said I was going, but a out of town friend was visiting this weekend, so I saw the Menehunes on friday instead.
I knew I had to see 1 of the 2.
or Lucas would never forgive me.
:wink:

but sorry I missed all of you that were there on Sun. too.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

BTD you let me down...just kidding!! Laura and I had a great time last Sunday. Busters is such a cool place to hang out. I really like kickin it, listening to great tunes (The Menehunes), drinking yummy drinks, eating yummy food, talking with friends, and watching the boats go by in the harbor!!

Yeah we had a "Smokin' time, Great tunes! & BTD where were were you lol.....

I was in Encinitas down near San Diego.
I went and saw the Menehunes on Friday instead.
I love Busters too,
though the Catalina Fish Kitchen has some killer grub also.
and some great Beers also.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Just in from the coconut wire:

The Smokin' Menehunes will be performing this Friday, August 28, from 7 to 9pm at

the Catalina Fish Kitchen on the corner of Garfield and Magnolia in Huntington

Beach.

bump,

gonna try to get there at 6 pm,
to get a good seat.

Jeff(btd)

On 2009-08-25 08:00, WooHooWahine wrote:
Just in from the coconut wire:

The Smokin' Menehunes will be performing this Friday, August 28, from 7 to 9pm at

the Catalina Fish Kitchen on the corner of Garfield and Magnolia in Huntington

Beach.

It's finally Friday :)

well its after 6 and im not there,
guess I better hit the shower and hit the road.

Jeff(btd)

This Friday 9/18/09 The Smokin Menehunes are doinga special "mid-month" gig at the Catalina Fish Kitchen...Bong says something about celebrating the beginnng of "Ball-N-Chaindom"??? I can't imagine what THAT means!!! I guess since WooHooWahine will be in Palm Springs with the girls I should take advantage!!! 20 days....but who's counting??? Definitely a great way to start the evening/weekend!!!

Soccer,
I will be there.
whadya say we hit Don's after?

Jeff(btd)

HM

Dave and I will try to make it out... always a good time down there at the Kitchen when the Menehunes play.

On 2009-09-14 11:16, SoccerTiki wrote:
This Friday 9/18/09 The Smokin Menehunes are doinga special "mid-month" gig at the Catalina Fish Kitchen...Bong says something about celebrating the beginnng of "Ball-N-Chaindom"??? I can't imagine what THAT means!!! I guess since WooHooWahine will be in Palm Springs with the girls I should take advantage!!! 20 days....but who's counting??? Definitely a great way to start the evening/weekend!!!

I hope everyone can show up to keep SoccerTiki company :wink: Plus... I couldn't think of a better way to start the weekend off then listening to The Smokin Menehunes :)

Tiki Central - Exception

Oh no.

An error occurred. Site administrators have been notified of the error.