Tiki Central / Other Crafts

Tikiana Art by BigToe

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 250 replies

Yeeeeeeeeah Tommy!
You really should post more on here....
have a freakin BLAST at TABOO!
Rory and Amy's "Goin Primitive" last year
was a HOOT anna HAFF!
So this year the Dynamic Duo should really Rock the HUT!!!

B
BigToe posted on Thu, Oct 4, 2012 9:09 PM

MAHALO ATP, MDM and LLT!!!!
Kinny, i will endeavor to have a freakin blast at taboo in your honor!
Xs and Os!!
T

On 2012-10-03 18:26, little lost tiki wrote:
Yeeeeeeeeah Tommy!
You really should post more on here....
have a freakin BLAST at TABOO!
Rory and Amy's "Goin Primitive" last year
was a HOOT anna HAFF!
So this year the Dynamic Duo should really Rock the HUT!!!

BT

Great Stuff Toe!

HT

I saw that mug when we were out at Tiki O. I wasn't a huge fan, but seeing the limited editions, mannnnnn that's a good looking mug. The single color glaze doesn't do it justice.

I think that's the scariest damn tiki mug I have ever seen. Wicked awesome!!!

TOE RUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

did you enjoy taboo-boo? Looked pretty rockin'.

B
BigToe posted on Mon, Oct 8, 2012 3:03 PM

Mahalo Y'all!!!

this was a fun project and i cant wait to do more.

i have 14 left from the edition of 30, so i am about on number 15 for availability.

B

Aloha Tiki peeps! I just added four GOLDEN ZOMBIE custom hand-painted mugs to my Etsy store, including LUCKY NUMBER 13!! check 'em out!

you can find the store page here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/208802203/bigtoe-tiki-farm-lava-letch-golden?ref=related-1

MAHALO for looking!!

B

Aloha Tiki peeps!

many thanks to Tiki Chippy for tracking down this old shot of me and my painting "Maryann's Island" from the Tonga Hut Gilligans Island themed art show in 2010. i have decided to sell this painting done in delightfully bad taste at the Blacktop Depot store in Orange. Store link below:

this image clearly illustrates the situation on the island after the ladies successful coup d'etat, enslaving the men of Gilligans island, whom Maryann now use as her noble throne. The heads of Harold Heckuba and another hapless victim make shrunken trophies for Lovie Howell.

The painting is 18 X 24", acrylic on panel in an antique frame. shipping will be considerable as this one is HEAVY.

please inquire about price and availability here: https://www.facebook.com/BlacktopDepot?ref=br_tf

mahalo for looking!

bT

[ Edited by: BigToe 2014-10-27 20:57 ]

AWESOME work Big Toe! U R my inspiration!
Now that I've finally been to FRANKIES, and can truly say your mug will RAWK Los Vegas!

B
BigToe posted on Mon, Jan 5, 2015 8:49 AM

Thanks Pal, your work is a constant source of inspiration!!

hope to see you soon brother.

aloha,

toes

On 2015-01-02 21:12, Tiki Shark Art wrote:
AWESOME work Big Toe! U R my inspiration!
Now that I've finally been to FRANKIES, and can truly say your mug will RAWK Los Vegas!

I am so missing all my tiki art buddies. I have got to get to Tiki Oasis this year. Don the Beachcomber's International Marketplace for sure. I sure am enjoying seeing you back posting here. Of course it's manly art but I appreciate your talent while Dan appreciates...

Keep posting please, Wendy

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 250 replies