Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Orange County Tiki Crawl 3/29/03

Pages: 1 2 3 4 162 replies

S

Party at Bamboo Ben's! Woo hoo!

I just got done putting flyers up all over Newport, this is going to be fun!
Thanks BenBong

Hey, thats cool, Bax! I just put up flyers all over North Long Beach myself... at pawn shops, liquor stores, etc... should be a great crowd at Ben's!!

:tiki:

[ Edited by: traderpup on 2003-03-26 10:04 ]

How many flyers did you guys put up? Out here in the Inland Empire (909), I put up about 500. Dropped em off at the all the record stores, coffee shops, etc.

This Saturday should be WILD!

I handed them out all all the homeless shelters and day laborer locations.

On 2003-03-18 09:07, Tiki_Bong wrote:
Hey All!
Sven has accepted Al and mine's offer to be this OC Tiki Crawl's (trumpets please) 'GUEST OF HONOR'.

Let's take care of our man and his wahine as he will be leaving for the Old Country on April 20 and wont be back to the Nude ... er, New World until July 20!

We will shower him with drinks, gifts, and tax-deductable donations fitting our distinguished friend.

I am very honored by your generousness, gentlemen! Alas, for me to attend, you will have to forgive and bear with my monkish commitment of having gone on a FAST for a while, detoxing from too much alcohol (and not being able to close my Jeans for too long!) And since I am working the next day (yes,Sunday), I will not be tempted, for I need to be up early and clear headed.

But do not feel bad, I do not need liquor and greasy food, my friends, just your appreciation is food for my self....and maybe some iconic IMAGES, that is what I always crave and what feeds my soul, xeroxes of THE ISLANDER postcard, the Andres Bumatay nude, etc, as I mentioned previously.

Also, my lovely Naomi cannot close her Burbank shop before 5:00, so if we drive straight down from there to Ben's, we will still not make it much before 6:00 I am afraid, please forgive.

No later though, I don't want to run after the bus this time, I promise.

Gee, am I being difficult...it's all just because I want to be DIFFERENT! :)

[ Edited by: bigbrotiki on 2003-03-26 15:32 ]

[ Edited by: bigbrotiki on 2003-03-26 15:34 ]

I'm gonna spike Svens water (Sat. Night) with the "Spanish Fly - British Style!!!" (sorry Naomi!!)

MB

"youch!"

"Gee, am I being difficult...it's all just because I want to be DIFFERENT!"

------------NO-----------
It is because, WELL
You are different! :)

"This Saturday should be WILD!"
Most of the flyers were left at the free clinic in Santa Ana.
But I left the remaining flyers at
-------Bamboo Ben'S---------
We all know the kinda scum that hangs out there.
(Hold him back Mrs. B hold him back)

Hey Bax's,
No worries. I just sold that "lawn orniment" I made for you. Now you'll have to wait another 10 months!!! Ha!!!

Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! Damn it!

OK Ben Ben Ben Ben Ben Ben Ben Ben singular that is

Bax, Sorry, but I was serious. It's a gon'ner! The rest of the "plural gang" will pay with invisible darts!! Serious again!!!

MB

See, I rarely hold him back...that's why we jive so well. :)

Well - C.B. just got called tomorrow for the night shift... :( :( :( i was crossing my fingers this wouldn't happen... but then somebody's got pay to keep our tiki bar stocked and the saturday overtime doesn't hurt. if he get's off early enough, maybe we'll make sam's and see a bunch of you drunken tikifiles?

BEN'S
Bamboo BEN'S
B A M B O O FRICKEN BEN'S
MRS. BAMBOO BEN'S
SIR BAMBOO BEN'S
CAPTAIN BULLY BAMBOO BEN'S
BIG OLD OLD OLD MEANY BAMBOO BEN'S
BEN'S BEN'S BEN'S BEN'S BEN'S BEN'S
WONDERFUL BEN'S BEAUTIFUL BEN'S
Excuze me do you have anything without BEN"S in it?
Well, we got eggs, tikis, BEN's, ham, and BEN'S
That ain't got much BEN'S in it

Now you're gonna get it Bax

argh.............doesnt look like I will make CRaWl! Please Give my bus seat reservation to another!

if there was an empty seat on the bus, why did Holden and Bamboo Ben have to sit on the floor? (actually, the floor was way better!!!)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 162 replies