Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Tiki Mag's Winter 08-09 Issue Release Party (Nov.21)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 156 replies

Thor and Tangaroa-Ru,

now I fully understand what you were saying and it sounds good. It's just that the first posts had a very "There's a new sheriff in town!" feel to them and when you consider all the unfinished plans that get posted here on Tiki Central my original thought was why throw another unfulfilled idea on the pile? but after reading your responses I look forward to whatever comes from your efforts.

Bora Boris: no worries, my friend. I can see how you might have read something more into what I suggested. Hey, this is just a happy little fantasy right now, anyway. But what a hoot if we could make this happen, right? I'll keep you all informed. Not like I'm the Queen Bee of this or anything, but I will, at least, follow up next week. Have yourself an aloha-filled day!

Can we get back to MORE PHOTOS
and stop all this BOOOOOORING blather?
SHEEEEEEEEESHH!
whatever you guys decide
i think we should ask the "regulars"
what they think....

and Megan ROCKS!

T

OK Ken..let's get back to the transvestite. Did you notice that "she" and I were never seen at the same time in Damon's?? Did you notice her pancake makeup could have covered anything... even a stach and goatee perhaps?? Hmmmmmm Also..did you notice her great legs??...through the hair? Lastly..did you see that "she" always had a drink in her hands held AT crotch level??..a BIG drink at that?? Do the math!

On 2008-11-25 12:34, THOR's wrote:
OK Ken..let's get back to the transvestite. Did you notice that "she" and I were never seen at the same time in Damon's?? Did you notice her pancake makeup could have covered anything... even a stach and goatee perhaps?? Hmmmmmm Also..did you notice her great legs??...through the hair? Lastly..did you see that "she" always had a drink in her hands held AT crotch level??..a BIG drink at that?? Do the math!

:lol: X 100000000000000000000000000000000000!
you are THE quick change artist of all artists Tom!
is there nothing you can't accomplish?
great dress by the way!
was it velvet? :)

okay! back to the boring Damon's/Tonga Hut throwdown!
and while we're at it...
LET"S SEE SOME MO' PRETTY PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!

[ Edited by: little lost tiki 2008-11-25 13:32 ]

Kenny, I am DONE with the "boring Damon's throwdown" subject. This kitten knows when she needs a new ball o' yarn. Besides, we've all kissed and made up. Now I'm reapplying my lipgloss. Speaking of...Thor, it would be great if you could dry clean my dress before you return it to me. Yes, you looked hottttttt in it, but rum does stain. Sorry I can't appease you with photos, Kenny, but I didn't take any. My bad. I was too spent from photographing a magic show earlier that night.

Here's one for ya, Ken.

Entitled: "Doodles" Ruzic

On 2008-11-25 08:39, little lost tiki wrote:
Did anyone else see that drag queen/tranvestite that looked like Nina Simone meets Jimmy Walker?

Are you referring to Erica Valentine???
WooHooo! What a Night!!!

Even more Photos Little lost Tiki?

Here you go ~

Oh my god... you boys! (And semi-boys!) My eyes. They burn.

Thanks Boris! Andy!
:lol:
Doodles!
More flattering pics of the revellers!

I'd like to say thank you to Meegan and Damon's for hosting our magazine release party. Also thanks goes out to the excellent vendors, there was some amazing Tiki art for unbelievably low prices, Jeff (Big Tiki Dude), for some great sounds, and to everyone who attended, it was a special night.

3 cheers to Nick,

whatta guy.
comin all the way up from SanDiego for an event like this.
I think thats way cool.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 156 replies