Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

Well Done Lucas Vigor!

Pages: 1 26 replies

W

There has been a lot of talk lately from certain types who apparently have nothing better to do with their time than attempt to cause problems and make incredible works of art that perhaps Lucas Vigor has populated the grand halls of Bilge with too many topics. To those who hold such opinions I say "Nonsense and good day, sir and/or madam!" Lucas Vigor is the very example of how one should post in Bilge and what one should post only in Bilge ("...Drunken, waaaay off-topic, time killer or non-informative posts." ) and I would go so far as to say Lucas Vigor sets a fine example for posting on Tiki Central in general. One does not see Lucas Vigor tossing off his latest musing in an inappropriate forum. Lucas Vigor posts music threads in the Tiki Music forum, beyond threads in the Beyond forum, and bilge worthy threads in the Bilge forum. If Tiki Central continually becomes more chaotic and disorganized due to those who regard any topic appropriate for any forum we will be no better than the savages of such sites as High Spirits & Whipped Cream Lickers, Cooky Wacky Cookie Company, and Margarita Fun-Fun Time! I believe in order, I believe in alphabetization, and I believe I'll have another drink. And so I say: Well Done Lucas Vigor!

Well Done Lucas indeed!
which begs the question...
are woofmutt and lucas the same person?
:)

R

On 2010-03-06 12:23, little lost tiki wrote:

Yes.

I say Yay to Lucas,
Cheers sir.

Jeff(btd)

W

"...which begs the question...are woofmutt and lucas the same person?" -little lost tiki-

Your suggestion is so absurd as to suggest your brain has been addled by solvent fumes, either by accident or deliberate intent. (I suspect the latter.)

Here you will find an image of Lucas Vigor and here is an image of myself. Even without you spectacles you should be able to discern the difference between Mr. Vigor and myself. Should you be the sort to make a particularly popular (and completely unscientific) claim of evidence regarding the possibility of a duel identity here you will find an image of Mr. Vigor and myself along with fellow members of the Gentlemen's Greater World Debate Society and Reason Expansion League (US Chapter).

TM

On 2010-03-06 12:23, little lost tiki wrote:
Well Done Lucas indeed!
which begs the question...

HA! :lol: I have heard ponderings that Woofmutt and Kinny were the same person :lol:

Kinny & Wuffy...your home planet is trying to contact you...they want you back asap, as the cloning experiment has gone very very very wrong!!!

Thumbs up Lucas :)

I want proof the LLT & woofmutt are not the same person, because if they are not?
They must be an angry gay couple.

we're BOTH!
you interested ATP?

W

We're not the same person, our DNA comparisons are on file with several government agencies for which we've both worked (independently) and if you have a Level 3 security clearance you can see them. (Well, that's how it's supposed to be. As is often the case with this sort of thing a request for both our profiles would require a Level 3 but there is one file on Liloti which can be retrieved with a Level 2 and one file for me which inadvertently became attached to a pile of declassified records and any Encyclopedia Brown with a ticket to Washington DC and a couple days on his hand could have a copy of my profile. Yay, I'm a Level 0.)

If we we're a gay couple we'd be a witty, talented, and generally dashing gay couple and what anger we might exhibit would only be anger for artistic mediocrity, low wit, and mindless zombie-like bandwagoning.

Also we'd kick ass on an awesomely rockin' cover of THIS SONG which I would now like to dedicate to Liloti.

G
GROG posted on Sun, Mar 7, 2010 10:18 AM

May be only one of you is gay, but we're not sure which one.

P.S. Your song link didn't work.

Should be "Muffwoot" since he's almost Canadian. AND you could make that yer autograph. Derail.

Not that there is anything wrong with that! just saying...

homophobes....

homophobes,...is that like a bacteria or something?

W

"homophobes...is that like a bacteria or something?"

No and yes.

What you're thinking of is a phoboheme. They're like a bacteria but they're really more like an or something as they only exist in extremes such as environments which are either completely lacking in any other bacteria or something or environments where almost every other bacteria or something can be found. The other odd thing about the phoboheme is that they are the only bacteria or something which has been officially classified as "almost microscopic" as they can just barely be seen by the unaided human eye which is how most scientists prefer to study the phoboheme as they will appear like this:

But under magnification they can be seen as they truly appear:

And no scientist really wants to look at that.

TM

See, here's the thing: vegetarians and Vegans eat a lot of mushrooms, but it is not clear that a mushroom is really a plant. it's a fungus, and scientists have proven that all fungus share similarities between plants AND Animals. In fact, when you look at the DNA and structure, they are more similar to animals then plants.

and that Venus Fly Trap plant!
That thing MUST be half animal!

TM

W

"Thanks Zeta! You are the only person who probably likes my posts!"

(Posted by Lucas Vigor in this thread here.)

I am bumping this as proof (Proof!) to Mr. Vigor that Zeta isn't the only one who likes his posts. There are at least two of us.

Heck, I even made this awesome Lucas Vigor artwork...

Has your precious Zeta ever done that Mr Vigor?

TM

On 2010-10-14 08:01, woofmutt wrote:

"Thanks Zeta! You are the only person who probably likes my posts!"

(Posted by Lucas Vigor in this thread here.)

I am bumping this as proof (Proof!) to Mr. Vigor that Zeta isn't the only one who likes his posts. There are at least two of us.

Heck, I even made this awesome Lucas Vigor artwork...

Has your precious Zeta ever done that Mr Vigor?

If I ever do a solo album...I am pretty sure THAT will be the album cover art (with your permission, of course!)

W

Fun Fact! I did the image after listening to your music over on MySpace. That's actually a silhouette of you made from a photo that was on your profile.

On 2010-10-14 08:48, woofmutt wrote:
Fun Fact! I did the image after listening to your music over on MySpace. That's actually a silhouette of you made from a photo that was on your profile.

I love it. It reminds me like sort of the early 80's mod or ska records...the specials, or maybe Elvis Costello!

Now who's stalking who, woofmutt?

Well, I was on MySpace listening to Mr Vigor's cool tunes (as he had hoped folks would) and at the same time I was messing around with Illustrator so the two just went together. Hardly stalking, I'm far too lazy to ever care that much about someone.

Pages: 1 26 replies