Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Tiki Oasis 10 official thread

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 319 replies

O
Otto posted on Tue, Jun 15, 2010 1:40 AM

Hey folks

sorry about the symposium confusion
we launched it as a beta test. I didn't know it was live.

We are still adding symposiums and do not want to make tix sales live until they are all added, then an official announcement will be made.

So, while some of the symposiums are listed now, tix are not currently on sale.

On 2010-06-14 18:11, zond2 wrote:
Me too.
I purchased my tickets and have the PayPal reciept in my hand as well.

Z
zond2 posted on Tue, Jun 15, 2010 5:08 AM

Hey s**t happens
However, what about those of us who managed to purchase symposia tickets while the beta was inadvertently live, are the tickets valid?

O
Otto posted on Wed, Jun 16, 2010 12:43 AM

On 2010-06-15 05:08, zond2 wrote:
Hey s**t happens
However, what about those of us who managed to purchase symposia tickets while the beta was inadvertently live, are the tickets valid?

yep, they are the real thing. Thanks.

B

The COSTUME CONTEST this year is best tiki formal wear OR best tiki savage wear (this can be based on any of the past themes of Tiki Oasis) We will have prizes for kids/adults and couples and a special award for 'best savage wear'.

Saturday night at Tiki Oasis is BLACK TIE CASUAL! Get out your best tiki shirt boys and iron that sucker!

As always these themes are loose but it is our 10 year anniversary afterall so if you are so inclined get dressed to the NINES on Saturday!

See you at Tiki Oasis!
Xo Baby Doe

I can't wait!

Thee swank Bastards will be on the main stage for a second year. On Saturday Thee bastards and magnificent Szandora will own the stage from 7pm to 8pm. I request that a lot of drinking get done before hand so we all can be on the same wavelength. we will also be playing Frankie's Room room party again Friday night at 1100pm. So bring your dancing (and sinnin') shoes. 300 pm Saturday Thee Bastards will once again play Frankie's Room but this time it will be mellow and traditional. Saturday Afternoon will happen at 3pm.

sinnin shoes,
hmmmmmm?

might have to go buy some.

Jeff(btd)

J

Yes, time to put my new sharkskin suit to good use.

The room crawl thread has been started, hurray!

here is the link to a Preview of the Music for tiki oasis this year.
Whorehay from Radio Free Bakersfield, had a Visit from Marty Lush, and Jim Bacchi from Tikiyaki Orchestra.
enjoy!!

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=37003&forum=11&0

On 2010-06-28 11:07, bigtikidude wrote:
Whorehay from Radio Free Bakersfield, had a Visit from Marty Lush, and Jim Bacchi from Tikiyaki Orchestra.
enjoy!!

Thanks BTD!

Last Call for Tiki Oasis 10 Volunteers!

We will announce the Volunteer survey to fill positions at
Tiki Oasis 10 tomorrow night Tuesday June 29
sometime before last call, Cali time.

Due to the popularity of the TO Volunteer opportunities
(and even if you are one of those anti-facebook folk*),
all opportunities will be announced on the
new Tiki Oasis Volunteer facebook group.

you still have time to join!

go here:
http://bit.ly/TOVolunteers

or search Tiki Oasis Volunteers on facebook

and we'll see you at the new Oasis volunteer group!

*if you're really concerned about online security, it's probably too late,
but anyhow you can always create an alternate gmail address and a super-secret
avatar account on facebook. I don't know anything about that.

See you at the Oasis!

The MARTINI KINGS have just secured the fabulous vocalist Mr.Sonny Moon to perform a full out swanky set of tunes friday evening on the big stage at tiki oasis.
check out the other side of the martini kings. you'll dig it!
mahalo

Hell Yeah!!

Great News Tony,
thanks

Jeff(btd)

B

The Symposiums, Special Events, Keep A Breast Art Show, Car Show, Kids Activities, Late Night Events and Main Event Schedule and tickets are now live on the website for Tiki Oasis!! Whew! there is sure a whole lot going on! What are YOU planning to attend?

http://tikioasis.org/schedule/

XO Baby Doe
Tiki Oasis

PS

quick look below!

++++++++++++++

SYMPOSIUMS!

++++++++++++++
Beautiful Girls That Live Like Fish!
The Story of Aquarama, World Famous Mermaid Attraction
Learn about one of the most amazing 1960s roadside attractions in mermaid history. Hosted by Vintage Roadside
10:00 AM – 11:00 AM, Friday August 20th
PRICE: $5.00

++++++++++++++

Yoga A Go Go
Wonder how you are going to sustain a whole weekend of Tiki Oasis? Let Kiki Bomb take you through some traditional sun salutations and get you nice and centered…. She will slowly take you from a relaxed state of mind to getting you sparkled up for go go action poolside and give you tips on how to keep the energy alive for all those late night after parties!
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM, Friday August 20th
PRICE: Free

++++++++++++++
Tiki Go Go - Tropical Luau Buffet Table
Tiki Go Go pulls it all together, the drinks, the food, the music, and the carefully crafted chaos of the tropical décor. They have the secret recipe to create an irresistible melange of tropical ambiance, relaxed sophistication, and over-the-top fun. Whether you plan to throw a blowout tiki party for a crowd or just a fun tropical inspired gathering with a few friends - You'll learn dozens of tips and ideas for inexpensive, easy tiki decorating and entertaining. Find out "How To" decorating projects that will give the most impact at your next party.
1:00 PM – 2:00 PM, Friday August 20th
PRICE: $5.00

+++++++++++++
Martin Cate - Rum & Chocolate
A Match made in Heaven
Experience a marriage made in the tropics. Sugar Cane and Cacao Beans thrive in the same growing regions of the world- taste beautiful premium chocolates paired with a wide variety of superb rums. Learn how to match different styles of rums with chocolate for a decadent taste sensation. Hosted by Martin Cate.
3:30 PM – 5:00 PM, Friday August 20th
PRICE: $25.00

++++++++++++++
Free Swing Lessons
Get ready to jump and jive all night long at Tiki Oasis. No dance experience needed!
9:30 PM – 10:30 PM, Friday August 20th
Price: Free
Wristband Required

++++++++++++++
Charles Phoenix Retro Slide Show
A rip-roarin, live comedy performance celebrating vintage slides, road trips & TIKI!!!!! Pop culture humorist, Charles Phoenix is known for his hilarious Retro Slide Show performances, Slide of the Week emails, fun-filled School Bus Field Trip Tours, Test Kitchen creations and colorful coffee table books – all celebrating classic and kitschy American life and style. Fans from coast to coast enjoy his infectious enthusiasm, gracious sense of humor and keen eye for oddball detail.
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM, Saturday August 21st
PRICE: $18.00

++++++++++++++
Tiki Go Go - Chef Service**
Learn secret recipes from Chef Kelley Hawks! With a focus on cooking & creating special party foods. Learn to make Tiki Go Go Hors d'oeuvres & Appetizers.such as Tropical Fruit Jasmine Risotto Spring rolls served with a vanilla mango dipping sauce and our Green Papaya Salad. There will be lots of great tasting samples for everyone to enjoy along the way, as they highlight what they call Aloha Cuisine – food made from the heart and served with unique style. Tiki Go Go cuisine utilizes fresh ingredients with tropical inspiration, along with traditional flavors used in unexpected ways.
12:00 PM – 1:30 PM, Saturday August 21st

** Not included with Deluxe VIP Pass

++++++++++++++
Cocktail Garnish Class **
Using paring knives and toothpicks you'll learn how to create garnishes that compliment your masterful cocktails. Twists and skewered pineapples are only the beginning, you've got a lot to learn, and learn you will on this one-on-one hands-on symposium taught by master mixologist Suzanne Long. Currently one of the head bartenders at Forbidden Island and the creator of Black Orchid Club cocktail nights, Suzanne has been on the Tiki cocktail scene mixing up for several years.
12:00 PM – 1:30 PM, Saturday August 21th
** Not included with Deluxe VIP Pass

++++++++++++++
Pin-Up Hair and Make-Up Tricks and Tips
Co-Sponsored by Fluff and My Baby Jo
International burlesque sensation and published pin-up model, Lady Borgia will be sharing her sassy tips for teasing those tresses and magnificent make-up direction to transform you into the ultimate dreamy dame.
2:30 PM – 4:00 PM, Saturday August 21st
PRICE: $15.00

++++++++++++++
Martin Cate – Cocktail Symposium
The Persuasive Power of Punch
Join Smuggler’s Cove owner Martin Cate on an epic journey of high seas adventure through the history of punch. Travel through the centuries as punch sails from India to Britain to Colonial America and beyond. Discover the varied traditions of cultures around the world all united by the communal experience of shared spirits, and how the godfathers of the tiki bar movement joined these customs to bring us the Scorpion Bowl, Volcano Bowl, and more. Learn great tips for making the perfect punch to entertain guests at your next Luau- and join together as we create a hands-on communal punch like no other. Don’t miss this once in a lifetime experience!
3:30 PM – 5:00 PM, Saturday August 21st
PRICE: $35.00

++++++++++++++

San Diego's Dr. Sketchy's Anti-Art School
Dr. Sketchy's Anti-Art School is art class...without the class. Founded in New York City by artist/burlesque performer Molly Crabapple, Dr. Sketchy's now has branches in over 100 cities around the globe, from Los Angeles to Tokyo to Soa Paolo. Artists draw sassy burlesque girls, models, circus performers, roller derby chicks, and rippling hunks of man. Interspersed are silly drawing contests (Best drawing using your left hand? Best incorporation of a woodland critter?)! Come draw curvaceous pin-up girls in Tiki getups (skimpy, of course). Bring your art supplies! (Extras available at the door)
3:00 PM – 6:00 PM, Saturday August 21st
PRICE: $10.00

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

SPECIAL EVENTS!
Tikimentary - In Search of the Lost Paradise
A road-movie in search of the ultimate Tiki experience. Take a trip through San Diego's Tiki Oasis, The Hukilau, in Fort Lauderdale and the Luau By The Lake, in fabulous Lake George. Visit some of the best Tiki home bars of the US, and discover the secrets of their owners. Discover the secret connection between Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room and burlesque queen Mimi Le Meaux. An intimate portrait of this new exotic urban tribe: the so- called "tikiphiles". They drink tropical drinks, dress in vintage clothes, listen to Exotica music, but most of all are a big and colorful family. Brazilian Director Duda Leite available for Q & A after the film.
2:00PM - 3:30PM, Friday August 20th
PRICE: $10.00

++++++++++++++

Bathing Beauties “Suits by Mary” Fashion Show
12.30PM - 1.00PM, Friday August 20th

++++++++++++++

Tiki Oasis 2nd Annual Car Show
9:00AM - 4:00PM, Saturday August 21st
Chum will play sets: 10am, 1pm and 3pm

++++++++++++++

Book/Shirt Signing (Derek Yaniger & Others TBA)
Derek will be signing copies of his book Wildsville: The Art of Derek Yaniger as well as Tiki Oasis 10 serigraphs. Note: Derek items will not be for sale at the signing, you must purchase them in the vending area first.
10:00 AM – 11:00 AM, Saturday August 21st

++++++++++++++

Keep A Breast Tiki Oasis Art Show
Open 11:00AM - 4:00PM

Tiki Oasis 10 announces exclusive art show in conjunction with our 10th
anniversary: The Keep-A-Breast art show features 24 noteworthy tiki artists who have adorned the busts of 24 celebrity castees. Proceeds will be donated to The Keep A Breast Foundation whose mission is to eradicate breast cancer by informing young people about methods of early detection, prevention, and support for those affected by breast cancer.

ARTIST INCLUDE: Tim Biskup, Mitch O’Connell, Eric October, Bosko, David C. Wong, Michael Fleming (aka Tweedlebop), Atomikitty, Rex "!", Dawn Frasier of Sophista-tiki, Dave Krys, Ken Ruzic, Isabel Samaras, Claudette Barjoud aka Miss Fluff, Dave "Squid" Cohen, Crazy Al Evans, Heather Watts, Tiki King, Danny Gallardo, Erin Bartleson, Maya Rodgers, Derek Yaniger, Velvet Glass, MP, Jason Rodgers.

CASTEE’S INCLUDE: Tura Satana, Lady Borgia, Megan Mayham, Tana the Tattooed Lady, Violetta Beretta, Mimi Le Meaux, Baby Doe, Lili VonSchtupp, Audrey Moorhead, Kitty Diggins, Evie Lovelle, Becky Ebenkamp, Kari French, Angel Baby, Atomikitty, Giddle Partridge, Vintage Girl, Penny Starr, Jr, Red Snapper, Little Brooklyn, The Devil-Ettes Assassin, Kathleen O'Malley and Fifi.

1:00PM - 2:30PM, Saturday August 21st

++++++++++++++

Uke Jam
Uke Jam - for players of all levels
1:30PM - 2:00PM, Sunday August 22nd

AFTER HOURS ENTERTAINMENT!!

Swing Out Dance Party with the Hula Girls
Free Swing Lessons - 9:30PM
Party 10:00PM - 1:00AM, Saturday August 21st
Wristband Required

++++++++++++++

Late Night Movie with Thrillville
Will the Thrill and Monica Tiki Goddess present a Thrilling Tribute to Classic Tiki TV!
10:00PM - 1:00AM, Saturday August 21st
Wristband Required

KIDS ACTIVITIES!!

++++++++++++++++++++

Tiki Tot Playroom
Krafts for the Kiddies, Special Guests and more!
10:00AM - 4:00PM, Saturday August 21st

++++++++++++++

Tiki Tour with King Kukulele
King Kukulele Children's Tiki Tour includes a tour of the talking Tiki’s
Perfect for ages 3-10 years old
9:30AM - 10:30AM, Sunday August 22nd

++++++++++++++

Tiki Farm’s Tiki Tot 10 year anniversary Party
10:30 AM – 1:00 PM, Sunday August 22nd

SCHEDULE of the MAIN EVENTS!

Thursday Night
6:30 – 1am Thursday August 19th
Free

Inside hosted by Luxuria Music featuring DJ’s Switched on Audrey, Howie Pyro and Strike

Outdoors Performances by…
King Kukulele
Sultry Savage Burlesque
Tikiyaki Orchestra with special guest Marina the Fire Eating Mermaid

++++++++++++++

Friday Night
5:30 PM – 10:00 PM, Friday August 20th
Wristband Required

Performers in order of appearance

Emcee - King Kukulele
Opening Ceremony
Lushy
Project Pimento
Retro Tiki Fashion Show
The Maikai Gents
Lady Borgia
Violetta Beretta
Tana the Tattooed Lady
Martini Kings
Kim Tsoy and the New Sauce

++++++++++++++

Saturday Night
5:30 PM – 10:00 PM, Saturday August 21st
Wristband Required

Performers in order of appearance

Emcee - Charles Phoenix
The Hula Girls
Clouseaux
Tiki Oasis Anniversary Costume Contest – Get out your best tiki formal wear OR best tiki savage wear (this can be based on any of the past themes of Tiki Oasis) We will have prizes for tiki tike, female, male and couples.
Thee Swank Bastards
Meghan Mayhem
Tiki Oasis Extravaganza featuring King Kukulele
Ava Garters
The Lampshades
Mimi Le Meaux
Johnny Aloha
Marina the Fire Eating Mermaid
Ape

[ Edited by: babydoe 2010-06-30 18:28 ]

B

wanna volunteer for a ticket to Tiki Oasis?

Please fill this out:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dGh2QUExaGFTUEVyOWFYa0tvRHlNbGc6MQ

XO Baby Doe

L

Baby Doe thanks for taking the time to post all this info!

So excited!

Survey in and symposium tickets purchased!

Any of you artists out there want to do the poster for Frankies Room Party? with thee swank bastards and szandora? email [email protected]

OMG this is our first time and I am blown away by everything going on. How am I going to sleep from now until August when it feels like a drawn out Christmas eve night of anticipation??

Z

Rum Symposium tickets for me & the Mrs.-
Done.

anticipation -
Building.

B

not sure if everyone knows about the KEEP A BREAST cast thread.... check out some snaps of the casts that will be featured at Tiki Oasis!

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=35879&forum=18&75

If you are feeling generous I am hoping to purchase the cast that was done of my boobies! I am collecting donations here - all money goes directly to Keep A Breast!

http://www.firstgiving.com/babydoe

B

NOTE - Two classes NOT part of VIP ticket!!

Hi friends - I was just informed that we have some old verbage on our website for the VIP passes and I want to apologize about this. I have told my web designer but not sure when he will get to this update but I felt important to post here.

the VIP pass this year does NOT include:
Tiki Go Go - Chef Service **
Cocktail Garnish Class with Suzanne Long**

We added these classes after the ticket price was set for Tiki Oasis and we didn't budget these for bigger classes. Therefore these will be smaller sized classes and are NOT part of the VIP pass.

If you feel this is a 'bait and switch' as the person who e-mailed me did. We are more than happy to refund your VIP pass. I am sorry we can not offer these two classes at a discount rate or part of the VIP pass.

For those who were lucky enough to purchase a VIP pass you will get into ALL these classes listed below with your VIP pass as well as VIP entrance.... I kinda think that is a good deal :)

Beautiful Girls That Live Like Fish!
PRICE: $5.00, VIP = free + VIP entrance

Tiki Go Go - Tropical Luau Buffet Table
PRICE: $5.00 , VIP = free + VIP entrance

Martin Cate - Rum & Chocolate
PRICE: $25.00 , VIP = free + VIP entrance

Charles Phoenix Retro Slide Show
PRICE: $18.00, VIP = free + VIP entrance

Pin-Up Hair and Make-Up Tricks and Tips
PRICE: $15.00, VIP = free + VIP entrance

Martin Cate – Cocktail Symposium
PRICE: $35.00, VIP = free + VIP entrance

San Diego's Dr. Sketchy's Anti-Art School
PRICE: $10.00, VIP = free + VIP entrance

Tikimentary - In Search of the Lost Paradise
PRICE: $10.00, VIP = free + VIP entrance

[ Edited by: babydoe 2010-06-30 21:52 ]

Hope to see you at our Aquarama symposium! As an added bonus we'll have a special guest - Marina the Fire Eating Mermaid. So, if you enjoy mermaid-themed roadside attractions come spend an hour with us.

Jeff

S

My first one...Cant wait!!!

C
Cammo posted on Thu, Jul 1, 2010 7:28 PM

Your first WHAT?

J
Jetson posted on Fri, Jul 2, 2010 5:05 AM

Oh, the VIP are sold out. :( that's what I get for not getting online for a couple of days. Oh well, I'll figure somethin out I guess. Can't wait to see you all there!

S

On 2010-07-01 19:28, Cammo wrote:
Your first WHAT?

Really???..Ok..My first Tiki Oasis..Hope that clears it up..

O
Otto posted on Sat, Jul 3, 2010 1:09 AM

Just iced the deal for the West Coast premiere of Johnny Aloha to happen at Tiki Oasis!

Anyone familiar with the fabulous Richard Cheese will flip over Johnny Aloha and his Lavapalooza band. They do today's hits in Hawaiian lounge style.

Think Don Ho covering, say, Peter Gabriel's "Shock the Monkey"!!

Oh, no, wait. That really happened
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5WOAxu28C0

Think of Don Ho covering tunes by contemporary Alternative Rock/Metalers Papa Roach or rapper Coolio!!

For those of you who have already bought tix, this is just one more extra treat for you. Don't miss the show on Saturday night!

http://tikioasis.org/entertainment/

http://www.johnnyaloha.com/

Waikiki's lazy laid-back lounge singer Johnny Aloha performs tiki-style Hawaiian music versions of popular rock and rap songs. Imagine Don Ho singing Weezer and you've got the picture.

His debut CD, "Lavapalooza," which was produced by Vegas lounge legend Richard Cheese, will be released on Coverage Records in Summer 2010. The album includes tiki/exotica/slack-key arrangements of hits like "Paradise City," "Cruel Summer," "Gangsta's Paradise," "Island In The Sun," "Thong Song," "Pocketful Of Sunshine," and "Last Resort."

From his headlining gigs at Honolulu hotels to his surprise performances at Tiki Bars around the world, Johnny Aloha has become famous for his casual crooning, his stylish Hawaiian shirts, and his perpetual pursuit of the perfect pina colada.

you can hear an interview I did with Otto this week on the Cocktail Nation, check it out http://www.cocktailnation.net

A pleasure as usual Otto!

On 2010-06-28 11:07, bigtikidude wrote:
enjoy!!

bump

C

On 2010-07-03 01:09, Otto wrote:
Just iced the deal for the West Coast premiere of Johnny Aloha to happen at Tiki Oasis!

You have NO idea how happy this makes me :)

K

Don't know if I can sleep till August thinking of all the upcoming excitement ahead.
And I'm coming with a Tiki Oasis virgin who is gonna love it!!!!
2 East Coast tiki gals heading West - see you soon!

TK

I'll be there!
here is a preview of some new stuff...

see you all there!
Tiki King

http://www.tikiking.com

[ Edited by: Tiki King 2010-07-08 08:53 ]

J
Jetson posted on Fri, Jul 9, 2010 1:51 AM

As it creeps ever closer, I get more and more excited. Just a little over a month away!

P
phynix posted on Fri, Jul 9, 2010 9:15 AM

6 weeks!!!! Can't wait to come home and see all my dear friends! Oh, Tiki Oasis how I've missed you so!

“Fabulous Accessories for the Femme Fatale!”
~ Tropical ~ Kitschy ~ Macabre ~

http://www.VoodooDollDesigns.com

[ Edited by: phynix 2010-07-09 09:16 ]

Aloha Tiki Friends and Tiki Fiends,

The Zen Tiki Lounge crew is busting at the seams with excitement over this years Tiki O. 10 years!!! Not only are we hosting a room crawl on Saturday night, but we will be recording a podcast or two from the event. If you are a listener (or about to become one) and you would like to be on the podcast, please send a private message to Sunshine Tiki either here on TC or to [email protected]

We will invite a select few (OK, those who respond first) to our room as audience members while we record the show. Drinks will be served. Fun will be had. Shenanigans will ensue.

See you all at the big event!

http://www.zentikilounge.com

can't wait till oasis!! until then ...check out our brand spankin new video "return to moorea" starring the martini kings and medusirena the mermaid!
The Martini Kings "Return to Moorea"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egBhMj1ClBA

J

Koop Kooper's podcasts are great, go check them out on itunes. He has some interesting interviews including Otto's and one with Beachbum Berry. Also the Radio Free Bakersfield podcast #168 for Tiki Oasis 10 has an awesome song selection and Yahtzee never was so cool. http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=37003&forum=11&12

On 2010-07-10 00:16, jdseeks wrote:
Koop Kooper's podcasts are great,

I can second that! Always a good 'cast - and some fascinating guests.

Oh yeah - Fez-o-rama will be there with our tassels on! Looking forward to year 10 ! ! !

On 2010-07-10 00:16, jdseeks wrote:
Koop Kooper's podcasts are great, go check them out on itunes. He has some interesting interviews including Otto's and one with Beachbum Berry. Also the Radio Free Bakersfield podcast #168 for Tiki Oasis 10 has an awesome song selection and Yahtzee never was so cool. http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=37003&forum=11&12

Gracias for the kind words! Just so people go to the podcast they want to listen to, please note it is show # 186. Thanks again!

Research for our Aquarama symposium is going furiously! If you're a fan of 1960s mermaid attractions we hope you'll join us Friday morning. We're also thrilled to have the one-and-only Marina the Fire Eating Mermaid as our special guest.

See you there!

O
Otto posted on Sat, Jul 17, 2010 10:06 PM

Only80 tickets left online for presale

If you have a hotel room but no ticket please get em now!

http://tikioasis.org/tickets/

B

check out Tiki Oasis DJ Jay Strongman on his first Luxuria Music appearance tonight! Write in and tell the station what cha think!

Sunday @ 8 pm pst Legendary globe-trotting London DJ Jay Strongman presents his own unique take on the Exotica genre exclusively for LuxuriaMusic.com Playing what he calls “Music For 21st Century Tiki Bars”, Jay will be creating a heady mix of vintage tunes and the latest contemporary lounge-bar grooves that are helping to redefine Exotica for a new generation.

LuxuriaMusic.com

Thanks, babydoe. I'll also be giving Luxuria listeners a preview of some of the tunes I'll be spinning during my Friday afternoon set at Tiki Oasis 10...

Here's the world's first look at one of the three new designs we'll be launching at Tiki Oasis this year.

Portland's Zombie Zulu. Circa. 1950 - 1958. Hope you enjoy it!

Hi, Otto!
Lookin' forward to TO10 and wanted to see where we need to sign up for the room crawls. I'm helping Melissa with the fashion show this year and can't wait to have some rockin' fun! My fella Dave and I are ready and waiting for a rum-filled weekend!

Marissa Patrick

O
Otto posted on Tue, Jul 20, 2010 12:22 AM

On 2010-07-19 21:07, RockaHula wrote:
Hi, Otto!
Lookin' forward to TO10 and wanted to see where we need to sign up for the room crawls. I'm helping Melissa with the fashion show this year and can't wait to have some rockin' fun! My fella Dave and I are ready and waiting for a rum-filled weekend!

Marissa Patrick

there is a separate thread in this same section, it is here

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=36977&forum=17&76

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 319 replies