Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Swanky's Mini Mai-Kai Mystery bowl is in Australia!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 160 replies

can we still buy on your site link too?

S

On 2012-09-11 10:18, sneakyjack wrote:
can we still buy on your site link too?

Yes, certainly!

S

I have a limited time, special offer for you TC readers.

With every batch of mugs, there are some that are unsellable. A little chip, a flaw in the mold, glaze, etc. I have some "scratch and dent" bowls that I will sell that are perfectly usable, but for some reason, are not good enough to sell at full price. They will work as a tax write off, or you can buy them for your own use.

Send me a PM if interested. Make offer. Supplies are limited and this offer may end at any time. :wink:

S

I have a couple of takers so far. Any more?

Swanky,

Thanks for the great deal! Looking forward to getting my two new Mai Kai bowls!

DC

HT

They're awesome. And it's good to know that you have such high standards for quality for the mugs you sell.

Thank you again so much! And the second one is going to be a hell of a birthday gift!

"awesome"

S

The "Scratch & Dent" offer still stands.

Also offering free shipping on the regualr priced bowls if you send me a message with your email, I'll send you an invoice.

Bowls are available at OA and see Max at Taboo in person at the next event you attend.

Mai-Kai Memories Series Custom ceramic mugs!

[ Edited by: Swanky 2012-11-01 13:02 ]

S

Just received a couple of the "scratch & dent" bowls--They are fantastic! The workmanship/detail more than makes up for any slight imperfection!
Great bowls, great price...What you waitin for? Get some for yourself, others, gifts, etc & get your grog on!!!

Mahalo, Swanky!

HT

Yup. I love mine! And I gave one to a good friend of mine. He loved it. It was a great birthday present for the both of us!

Swanky - is there a number on this run? is it limited or just going and going.. I only ask because someone else asked me I think its awesome!

S

On 2012-11-08 11:30, sneakyjack wrote:
Swanky - is there a number on this run? is it limited or just going and going.. I only ask because someone else asked me I think its awesome!

They are not numbered. There have been so many of that can't be sold that I can't begin to tell you how many the run will be. There are many that are throw aways and then there are many that have minor to major flaws that I won't sell.

Once they are gone, that will be it. There won't be a second run. I would guestimate about 200-250 will be sold.

S
Swanky posted on Mon, Dec 3, 2012 9:49 AM

Plenty of people have been buying the scratch and dent and keeping on and giving the other. There are still some available. These have very minor flaws. Holla if you want to get it before Santiclaus or Crazy Al comes on Dec 25th.

S

Our favorite fire-eating mermaid shows off her Mini Mystery Bowl today...

S

I have a new special offer. I have cases of bowls that are beyond "Scratch & Dent". Cracked and other flaws so bad, I would not sell them at any price. But I hate to toss them in the trash.

If any of you crafty types are interested, I'll sell them for shipping. Generally that is $30 a case. I make no statements abotu quality. Most have a crack on the bowl. Some have bad flaws in other areas. They just are essentially garbage I hate to toss.

If you want them in less than a case amount, email me. Cost is shipping on the case level and on the individual level. If I have to box them up with padding and stuff, the cost goes up. 12 or 1 is easy.

Save them from the dump!

Mai-Kai Memories Series Custom ceramic mugs!

[ Edited by: swanky 2013-01-19 09:45 ]

Velvet Glass would probably buy them all tim and make some cool art out of them!! :)

S

The Mini Mystery Bowls will soon be available in Australia! Contact Careless Navigator to get yours!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 160 replies