Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Tiki Oasis 11 Official Room Crawl* See Page 1 for Schedule and to print Room Crawl Card

Pages: 1 2 3 4 174 replies

wow I was a year off sorry Doctor

M

Hello, Have an extra hotel room for Tiki Oasis at Crown Plaza. Check in Friday, Aug 19, out Monday, Aug. 22 (Check out can be changed).
If you would like this room transferred to your name/ credit card please contact: [email protected]

Thank you.
Darla
http://www.mybabyjo.com

Please add Chris / Lost In Paradise - Mucho Mahaloz!

Salud!

[ Edited by: chrisandsarahb 2011-08-17 14:47 ]

Boy, am I slacking this year! Please add me and the Bearded Bastard to the crawl list!

I will be crawling but not with the wife, with my good friends Caroline and Danielle. The Gods have truly blessed me.

[ Edited by: Chef Tiki Viking 2011-08-17 21:24 ]

I am in for a crawl.

A

We'll be crawling, too!

Definitely crawling, with my sweetie.

Please add Adam and Tina B to your room crawl list. This is our 4th Tiki Oasis but we have never stayed for the weekend and participated in a room crawl so we are super excited! It was great meeting you Woohoo Wahine at the Tiki Farm sale, looking forward to seeing you around this weekend!

[ Edited by: Tikigirl2 2011-08-18 08:12 ]

Yes, that's right, The Golden Tiki will be hosting the smallest Room Crawl Party ever at Tiki Oasis.

Join in the first ever "Fiesta de Ascensor!"

Enjoy rum shots in your souvenir Golden Tiki shot glass as you crawl from room to room Firday and Saturday night at Tiki Oasis 2011 - South of the Border.

Viva Tiki Oasis!

Too late to join the crawl? Never!! TraderDan + 1 reporting for duty.

D

Count me in +3! Getting there just in time on Friday to join the crawl!

R

Aloha Wahoo!

please count me in on Saturday -plus 2
:)

Mahalo!

• Rosered

P.S. I'm no longer "red" (cause my hair is black now) so I'm just
just..."Rose"

Last Minute Crawlers!

Kahuna Kent
& Professor Voodoo Von Tiki

FYI.....It's fine for All Last Minute Crawlers to Crawl even if your name is not on the list. See me if you need a Crawl Card. Get Ready to Crawl....Woohoo!

RoseRed, we met at a couple of the HulaGirls shows, I liked the red hair!
have fun at Oasis.

Z
Zog posted on Fri, Aug 19, 2011 5:04 PM

Last minute crawlers here also. Ms. Zog and T-Minus. :)

crawling with a friend or 3...

Room crawl is moving right along! Check out the elevators for more information on last minute additions!

Wow. Awesome room crawls.

Unfreaking believable! I fell in love at the Swank Bastards party . . . a spectacularly beautiful woman . . . ahhhh I am thankful to have the memory!

IZ

Kalola Chaos and I, Zombie will be crawling Saturday!

Mahalo! Mahalo! Mahalo to All The Room Crawl Hosts/Hostesses who went Over and Beyond their call of duty to keep our cups full. The Room Crawl was a Huge Success Because of All of You!! Thank You Again! See You Next Year........WooHooo! :)

P
phinz posted on Sun, Aug 21, 2011 6:18 PM

What WHW said. It was an amazing two nights!

The results are in and the judges have made their decisions....(drum roll please)

The Winners for the Best Decorated Room goes to the Viva La Tiki room

The Winner for Best Cocktail goes to Smuggler's Cove (Martin Cate)

The Winner for Best Room Party goes to Forbidden Island

A BIG MAHALO to our Room Crawl judges. (They had a large task of going to all the room parties!!!)

And a VERY LARGE THANKS to HB TIKI (Roger Brittan) for creating the frames the awards came in!

small print...judging was done by 8 impartial judges who independently came to their conclusions and the results were tallied and reported.

See ya next year!!! WooooHoooooOOOOOoooooooooo!

Looks like some fabulous rooms and parties. CONGRATS to all!!!

I hear "Tiki Diablo" was there for "hora de feliz" 5:00-6:00 friday, but only if you had a gold coin!!!

First customer an Aloha Girl, que bonita!

A new comer to Tiki Oasis con bueno suerte!

"Soccer Tiki" got a gold coin!

Otra Chica Bonita?!!!

That is some "Freaky Tiki" with Big Ed!

What do you think judges?

BV

I loved this! The coin was a very creative twist. Good job guys.

Thanks to all the hosts. We didn't make it to every room, but I certainly can't argue with the winning selections. Forbidden Island's room was so fun we went twice on Friday and The Smuggler's Cove cocktail + Fountain of Rum was delicious.

kevin

Too bad "Tiki Diablo" didn't make it to "Tiki Hell" for a visit! I hear "Tiki Diablo" was serving a choice of 2 different drinks for a gold coin. The choices were a "Jamaitai" or a "Dorchada" after you told Diablo your wishes!

BV

On 2011-08-23 08:20, Tiki Mysterioso wrote:
Too bad "Tiki Diablo" didn't make it to "Tiki Hell" for a visit! I hear "Tiki Diablo" was serving a choice of 2 different drinks for a gold coin. The choices were a "Jamaitai" or a "Dorchada" after you told Diablo your wishes!

We in Tiki Hell would have welcomed him with open arms!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 174 replies