Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Tiki Oasis 11 Official Room Crawl* See Page 1 for Schedule and to print Room Crawl Card

Pages: 1 2 3 4 174 replies

Count me, m'lady, and 4 best friends in!

Hooray! Moai Matt and Maui Mary will be crawling for Tiki Oasis....Count us in!

I

two more crawling

Will you add our crew to the crawl list, please?!
Fred and Stacy, Kim and Eric, Shelby and Josh, Tori and Joe and maybe 1 more straggler!
Thanks!!

P
phinz posted on Thu, Jul 28, 2011 8:23 PM

I'm crawling too.

The Mrs. and I would love to be part of the room crawl. See you all then and there!

Mahalo! Mahalo! Mahalo to Dr. Shocker, for once again, volunteering to create the Room Crawl Cards. Stay Tuned for more details...WooHoo!

[ Edited by: WooHooWahine 2011-07-29 12:55 ]

DG
Dr. G posted on Fri, Jul 29, 2011 2:23 PM

Plz count me in on the Crawl. As many SoCal folks know, if you wish to accompany me on this endeavor bring a strong liver and sensible footwear...

HT

Soccer Tiki Production, Chris and Karen contracted with me to design and make the frames for the awards to be given out at Tiki Oasis 11, for Best Room Crawl,and etc.... .

Great looking frame HB. Anyone would be proud to win an award and have that frame displayed.

W

On 2011-07-29 19:13, HB TIKI wrote:
Soccer Tiki Production, Chris and Karen contracted with me to design and make the frames for the awards to be given out at Tiki Oasis 11, for Best Room Crawl,and etc.... .

Another great frame Roger! Nice work

On 2011-07-29 19:13, HB TIKI wrote:

Another great frame Roger! Nice work

HT

Thank you Amy and Rory

I'll be there drinking in spirits!

[ Edited by: WooHooWahine 2011-08-07 10:02 ]

Someone should give Roger a frame. He is without a doubt one of the most faithful, most helpful, most openhanded of our entire Tiki Ohana. Always there, always supporting, and never asking for anything for himself. Mahalo, Roger! Mahalo, Friend.

we need more daytime host and the COTE Vice Squad will be hosting sometime during the day on Sat....our room party is indeed separate from our room crawl.....and if you need a place to host shoot Rob Roy a message.....now for the official announcement

Bachelor Pad Magazine
& Fez-O-Rama
Present:
Bols Operation DeepFreeze
Designed by COTE Vice Squad
Sponsored by Jay & Frank & Aloha Shirt Bob & more to come

In 1955 the Navy began Operation DeepFreeze to build a base at the South Pole. Since sailors can't be far from their favorite rum drinks, as soon as the first shelters where put up, so was their Tiki Bar. Being a bit to intoxicated to give it a proper name, they continued to call it Operation DeepFreeze. If you were trapped on a snowy tundra it would be the only destination you would choose. Today we bring that very bar to Tiki Oasis 11: South of the Border(Pole).
Since the week is for work, Operation DeepFreeze is only open Friday and Saturday Nights after the stage show. It will boast some of the most beautiful burlesque ever smuggled into the frosty south. On Saturday Night, as a special treat, a Naval band has been transferred in and will keep the joint rocking till late in the night. With the help of Bachelor Pad Magazine and Fez-O-Rama, the Cult of the Eye Vice Squad has brought you the historic Tiki Bar few have ever heard of.

Please count me & the BF in on the crawl

V

On 2011-07-31 19:40, artsnyder wrote:
Someone should give Roger a frame. He is without a doubt one of the most faithful, most helpful, most openhanded of our entire Tiki Ohana. Always there, always supporting, and never asking for anything for himself. Mahalo, Roger! Mahalo, Friend.

Well said!

Our lawn flamingos are very busy trying on their mini sombreros and testing the drinks for our Flock of Flamingos room party. (The Flock of Seagulls were booked). Two chances to stop by and visit the Zen Tiki Lounge. Saturday at 5pm and again for the after party at 1030 till the booze runs out. Mahalo and see you South of the Border.
http://www.zentikilounge.com

Hey there, I'm on the list from the FB event page, but my friends who also RSVPed yes on there haven't made it on this list. Can you please add +2 for April Graham? Thank you so much! Can't wait to crawl with you all again!

V

Me too! Can I get a +1 by my name for Ms. VanTiki? Mahalo!

Henrik "VanTiki"

R

Hope EVERYONE CAN MAKE IT to the Forbidden Island/ROCK-A-HULA POOL-A-PARTY room party! Friday night is going to be a blast with a Mexican Beach party & CHUM playing for all to hear! Saturday night, wear your best 1940's GLAM duds for a NIGHT IN HAVANA! We promise you a great time with games, sparkling atmosphere and best of all. . . .NEVER BEFORE TRIED COCKTAILS! If you want to try a cocktail that screams TIKI OASIS SOUTH OF THE BORDER, you MUST come to our room party! It's delicious, tantalizing and addicting! Get ready to have some fun with me, one of your hosts, ROCKAHULA!!!!

C

im down to do some crawlin... please add me +1 to list, this will be our 4th tiki oasis, first time on the room crawl. thaks

TH

Our Thanks To Our Sponsors and Tom D. Kline "Tonga Tom"

T

Just FYI folks....The Tikiyaki orchestra will not be performing at our record release party...it will be a Record release and listening party...we will be spinning Aloha Baby and serving drinks, doling out a little fun swag....CD's will be available for purchase, and everything else Tikiyaki will be available at the Tikiyaki indoor vending booth Friday and Saturday.

Hope to see everyone there.

greetings tikiphiles! my band was supposed to be playing a room party, but the room we were playing had to cancel their reservations. so if anyone wants a surf garage band to play their room for FREE! send me a pm or email! los seafinks are ready to play! [email protected]

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Los-SeaFinks/152794888100042

[ Edited by: WooHooWahine 2011-08-10 21:11 ]

Bringing a bar to Tiki Oasis? Have a special drink/cocktail/concoction that you have created for the event? Want to share your recipe on video? Lost In Paradise is seeking 3 bartenders/mixologists to feature in our upcoming Tiki Oasis episodes. Contact us if you're interested or leave a comment on our Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Lost-In-Paradise/190254427656607

Please add Room Crawl (& Tiki Oasis!) newbies Amber & Toby Jennings. Can't wait to meet some fellow tikiphiles!

Please ADD Atomikitty (Suzy) and Ol' Man Adam to the Crawling list!
We have 2 TO virgins with us as well~ so 4 Crawlers in total.

I feel bad seeing the crazy host-to-crawler ratio, so we will hopefully be crawling with our own thermos of deliciousness to share along the way. :)

SOOOOOO looking forward to Tiki Oasis!
Pretty much our first vacation this year, and I miss my tiki friends like crazy!

See you in a few weeks folks!

~ Suzy

ill be crawlin and playin!

my band LOS SEAFINKS will be playing Cult of The Eye: Bols Operation Deep Freeze at The South Pole (Bungalows in the Parking Lot.) around 10:30/10:45 - 11:30 the start time will vary

AND
we will be playing after Thee Swank Bastards in Room #1549 @midnight

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.158138277541488.30448.100000359514432&type=1#!/pages/Los-SeaFinks/152794888100042

[ Edited by: tikithomas08 2011-08-09 03:54 ]

[ Edited by: tikithomas08 2011-08-09 12:03 ]

B

Count me and the missus in please, looking forward to our first crawl !!

Rob

P

Count Voodoo Doll Designs in! + 4

S

woohoo, I'm in for the room crawl too! Along with my friends Jeffrey and Francine. Wheeeeeee
Can't wait! I"m a TO Virgin, but went to the first5? 6? SF Crawls back in the day.
Can't wait to see everyone!

Woohoo - please count me in for the crawl. I can't wait for Oasis to begin!

I'll be crawlin!! +3

KT

GET READY FOR TIKI OASIS AT THE KEN CLUB TIKI BASH FRIDAY AUGUST 12TH !!!!!!!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=260962397251784

[ Edited by: ken tiki 2011-08-10 18:32 ]

[ Edited by: ken tiki 2011-08-10 18:34 ]

Click here to Download
Just click the link and print it...fold it in half and slide into your recycled badge holder.

Please add polynesian paul and tahiti theresa to the crawl list as we will be attending!

Viva La Tiki spent this past weekend sampling cocktails and we have decided on the Ventiki Tai (straight from Ventura! Come join us Friday from 4p to 5p in Room 1603!!

RL

Did somebody say Tiki Oasis Room Crawl? The Ding Dong Devils will be sailing our leaky, rum soaked, burlesque rockin' boat South of the Border and you are obliged to go down with the ship Friday and Saturday night starting at 10:30 and going until we can't figure out which set of strings and drum heads to strum and whack and Hell on Heels have stripped everything but the paint on the poop deck! Montanya Rum is sponsoring both parties and will be mixing up something special that Hush Cocktails will help them distribute to all those willing to come aboard. This might not be the fastest route to take to score some tacos, but it's bound to be the most fun with Hell on Heels Burlesque Revue providing the nautical but nice decor. Avast!! Arghhh! Aye carumba!!!

Esperanza and the MR. will be Crawling we found BABYSITTER!

BV

Yes! Be warned; Tiki Hell is happening again this year. As always I invite you all to go to hell!

Room 1749
10:00 Start time
Friday and Saturday

You're going to hate the music AND the drinks.

C

We would love to crawl, plus have custom 7 foot tiki bar and Exotica DJ services to share!

Cudra Clover
Benny Lava
Captain Kush
Loby and the 2 Bears

Much Aloha!

[ Edited by: Cudra 2011-08-12 12:35 ]

Don't Forget to Print Out Your Crawl Cards......

Click here to Download
Just click the link and print it...fold it in half and slide into your recycled badge holder.

signin up for the CRAWl on Friday
is that all ya gotta do?
are we good?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 174 replies