Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Tiki Oasis 11 Official Room Crawl* See Page 1 for Schedule and to print Room Crawl Card

Pages: 1 2 3 4 174 replies

JT

Please add 4 more to crawl. The Baileys, Chandelle, and Johnny B.

That is right Thee Swank Bastards are throwing their own shindig this year. All you get is booze and rock and roll. We are broke and nearly homeless musicians, donations will be appreciated. FYI the TBA is Los Sea Finks. It is close but if you want your company to help sponsor our party email your info to [email protected]

heres an updated version of the flyer, would appreciate if ya updated it on page 1, thanks!

Mas Tiki Que La Chingada!

[ Edited by: Tiki Mysterioso 2011-08-16 07:47 ]

Please add Brenda, Glen, Debbie and Deborah to room crawl list

B

Otto and Baby Doe want to be added to the Room Crawl List too!

XO Baby Doe

Marion and Brad too!

Can you update me to: heylownine+9 to crawl? I'm drumming up support from my entire group to crawl.

Mahalo!

kevin

Doe I don't know if we can allow you and Otto to crawl with us I mean what do you think this is your event or something hehehehehehehehe

:)

[ Edited by: Skinny Dog 2011-08-15 00:08 ]

O
Otto posted on Sun, Aug 14, 2011 10:41 PM

[ Edited by: Otto 2011-08-15 01:23 ]

O
Otto posted on Sun, Aug 14, 2011 10:46 PM

[ Edited by: Otto 2011-08-15 01:23 ]

[ Edited by: Skinny Dog 2011-08-15 00:07 ]

[ Edited by: Skinny Dog 2011-08-15 00:08 ]

Room crawls are not affected !! ZAZZ!
get yer drink on!

We have been kindly offered a complete room and vending refund from Otto and we will happily accept his offer . We have enjoyed vending at Tiki Oasis the past 3 years but the event has grown so large it has lost its original charm and appeal to us .

O
Otto posted on Mon, Aug 15, 2011 1:22 AM

the size of the event has not changed for the past three years

[ Edited by: Otto 2011-08-15 01:24 ]

The Room Crawl is on! All of the hoopla over no alcohol and food in the rooms is just that. The alcohol thing only affects the vendors...Not the guest rooms. So please stop the rumors as they are just that.

BV

I see such beautiful , wonderful stuff for sale every year. Besides it being a rule, I don't see a need to draw people to a booth with alcohol. The wares are enough- or should be enough. Spend that booze money back into the business. My .02ยข

Laura and I plan to crawl.

Hello everyone, I'm not sure how to sign up, but I'd like to be apart of the crawl too.
Having had missed the past two Oasises (what IS the plural of Oasis?) I'm bummed to find out Skinnydog won't be vending :(
Everything in your booth was such a treat to see.
Your booth was definitely one of the top highlights of my last shopping spree at Oasis.

[ Edited by: DawnTiki 2011-08-15 11:57 ]

AA

Two new crawlers here! please add us to the list!!

Allan C.
Lucy E.

Anything else?

Thanks, cant wait!

Mas Tiki Que La Chingada!

[ Edited by: Tiki Mysterioso 2011-08-16 07:47 ]

Count me and Greenfire in on the room crawl. Can't wait!

In what room shall the Gorilla be this year?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jx7u6GdRJY8

Mr. Smiley and I will be crawling! Please add us, too...can't wait to see everybody! Xx

T

Apparently Gina (Martiki-bird) got on here without me somehow, but please count me as a crawler too!

:wink:

Thanks!

Jack aka Tabuzak

M

I have a bamboo bar for sale that is perfect for Room Parties in case anyone is interested- see this thread...scroll down!
http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=40853&forum=12&start=last&5
thanks!

Hi, we're looking to partner with some fellow tiki revelers for the hallowed purpose of throwing a room crawl event. As producers of the Exotica Hour podcast, we have 13,000+ songs and experience throwing rocking exotica parties. We also have a gorgeous bamboo tiki bar with a 100% KOA top, an awesome Witco plaque, and other decor ready to go in San Diego. Do you have a large party room and some tikifiable ethyl alcohol to go with it? If so, then we have the formula for a mind-boggling bash! Please! - A koa tiki bar is a terrible thing to waste! I'm attaching pics....Mahalo! Note: The Tiki Gods themselves have already RSVP'd that they will indeed be attending...

Captain Kush, Cudra Clover & Benny Lava
Cudra Clover Exotica Hour (exoticahour.com)
Captain Kush's InterGalactic Tiki Hut
Benny's Lava Lounge

Please add Saint Anothony plus 1 to the room crawls, can't wait!

T

Please add Tiki-Tim + 1 to room crawl...Thanks..

[ Edited by: Tiki-Tim 2011-08-16 06:09 ]

Please add LiddleLola +1

Thanks!

WooHoo, please add Mr. & Mrs. Tiki Joe's Pop
as well as Alika Lyman.
Aloha & see you soon!

Please count me as a crawler for Friday night!
a NIGHT CRAWLER!

On 2011-08-04 21:20, tonga hut wrote:

CD Release Listening Party

Our Thanks To Our Sponsors and Tom D. Kline "Tonga Tom"

W

Joni and Barrybug are looking forward to the crawl!

tikithomas +5 (ithink) creepy crawlers!

T

Please sign up TIKI-LEE (Scott) + 3.
Thanks

Room Party Hosts please take note....Room parties last year complained that some people seemed under 21. Please let room parties know that people with BLUE and AQUA wristbands are UNDER 21 this year. Serving alcohol to minors (under age 21) is against the law. Even in a private party.

On 2011-08-10 21:24, Rama Lama wrote:
Did somebody say Tiki Oasis Room Crawl? The Ding Dong Devils will be sailing our leaky, rum soaked, burlesque rockin' boat South of the Border and you are obliged to go down with the ship Friday and Saturday night starting at 10:30 and going until we can't figure out which set of strings and drum heads to strum and whack and Hell on Heels have stripped everything but the paint on the poop deck! Montanya Rum is sponsoring both parties and will be mixing up something special that Hush Cocktails will help them distribute to all those willing to come aboard. This might not be the fastest route to take to score some tacos, but it's bound to be the most fun with Hell on Heels Burlesque Revue providing the nautical but nice decor. Avast!! Arghhh! Aye carumba!!!

Can we count on shenanigans like this?

http://www.youtube.com/user/thestoked1?feature=mhee#p/a/u/1/Ga-uMTwG4Vo

DZ

I'm settin' up my crawl/entertainment schedule and I can't find room numbers for the following posted room parties:

Purple Orchid (Welcome Wagon, Thursday 5:00) ("Up & Down Club" start time(s) would be nice, too!)
Smuggler's Cove (9:00p.m. Friday)
Mark Holt & Kim Brown (3:00p.m. Friday)
Stephen Boughton (9:00a.m. Friday & Saturday)
ZenTiki Lounge (5:30 & 10:30p.m. Saturday)

As soon as anyone has info about these locations, post it a.s.a.p.!

Oh, and I'm assuming that the "Jesse del Quadro" on the Crawl Card equates to Thee Swank Bastards party (as he's the guitarist), but what party is "Lady Borgia" associated with?

And another thing: I started the Oasis Room Crawl with Martiki & Alnshely back at Oasis V in 2005, so this is actually the 7th annual crawl, not the 6th... :wink:

Bringing a bar to Tiki Oasis? Have a special drink/cocktail/concoction that you have created for the event? Want to share your recipe on video? Lost In Paradise is seeking 1 more bartender to feature in our upcoming Tiki Oasis episodes. Send me a PM if you're interested. Cheers!

T

Please add Susan A. to Room Crawl

[ Edited by: Tiki-Tim 2011-08-17 03:45 ]

I'm the ambassador for Montanya Rum from Colorado and we're making cocktails in the Ding Dong Devils suite Friday and Saturday night. I'm looking to hire one or two bartenders. Pay is $12 an hour plus tips, hours are Friday and Saturday 10pm-2am. The menu is simple - there will be four Montanya rum cocktails served, no setup or cleanup required. Contact me at [email protected]

On 2011-08-16 21:47, Doctor Z wrote:

And another thing: I started the Oasis Room Crawl with Martiki & Alnshely back at Oasis V in 2005, so this is actually the 7th annual crawl, not the 6th... :wink:

Wow.... I just read the entire 2005 room crawl thread..... what great memories it brought back! I am really looking forward to crawling this year. Maybe next year I will plan to host once again!

On 2011-08-16 21:47, Doctor Z wrote:
I'm settin' up my crawl/entertainment schedule and I can't find room numbers for the following posted room parties:

Purple Orchid (Welcome Wagon, Thursday 5:00) ("Up & Down Club" start time(s) would be nice, too!)
Smuggler's Cove (9:00p.m. Friday)
Mark Holt & Kim Brown (3:00p.m. Friday)
Stephen Boughton (9:00a.m. Friday & Saturday)
ZenTiki Lounge (5:30 & 10:30p.m. Saturday)

As soon as anyone has info about these locations, post it a.s.a.p.!

Schedule will be updated on Page 1 as people check in :)

DON'T FORGET: To Print your Crawl Cards!!!

Click here to Download
Just click the link and print it...fold it in half and slide into your recycled badge holder.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 174 replies