Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

The Official Tiki Oasis 2012 Room Crawl See Pg. 1 for Schedule

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 227 replies

All of the very cool posters/flyers are now posted on Page one. Let me know if there are more to come.

M

S

Holy heck this years parties are going to be awesome!

Epic !!!!

The Tiki Crawls keep getting better & better!

Remember ... a well placed secret note on a dollar bill or a fiver left on a bar in the room partys will keep the undercover operations active

[ Edited by: closettiki 2012-08-09 15:29 ]

Ok the post you all have been waiting for........Room Crawl Badges

Rob Roy will be printing up a bunch but you can help and print your own and even grab your old card holders....without further ado........instructions below

http://www.drshocker.net/TC.pdf

Ok so print out page one and two back to back
Print out page three and four back to back
Cut off the excess paper then fold in half placing pages three and four inside one and two with passport cover on the outside and staple in the middle.......

A Special Thanx goes out to Troy "Stickman" Zimmerman for doing all the artwork......

Every Night the Glorious Embassy of the Peoples Republic wil be pouring amazing drinks, enjoying great music and live entertainment!

Room Crawl Friday 1pm
Special "Fez Only" Party Saturday 3pm-5pm

FeznovietUnion.com

T

Mrs.Pug & I cant wait to crawl and crawl and crawl

Fabulous poster Dr Shocker!!!

If I could just find my Chippendales tuxedo...man, would I stand out!

Please add two more to the crawl (theStoked1 & Greenfire).

Here's a room party video from last year:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTlOXLJ01H8

thanx it was fun to make

Add me to all the lists! and a plus one!

C

2 more for the list please.(cdtiki and Diana)

Thanks

Remember ....Deny Everything

Serving up the "Hakodate Highball Modern"
with Mr. Moto And the Agents of Shanghai!

Add me + 1 to the crawl list please! Thanks!

[ Edited by: glamarama 2012-08-10 15:05 ]

I want to crawl, please add me. thanks!

D

I'm in +1!

The Sea Finks played the atrium last year when their room didn't work out. All very on the fly and awesome! Just saying.

Z

Zintiki +1 for our first Tiki Oasis room crawl. We can't wait!

RL

Your mission is simple: Come to Room 1503 Friday at 10 p.m. for the International Club with the Ding Dong Devils, cocktails by Hiphipahula and John-O as Mr. Moto.
Our mission is not so simple: We need to convince John-O that his drink of choice for the night is milk!!

H

Every party looks awesome, I can't wait. Please add me (Haole) to the room crawl list!

Just want to give a shout out to all the other Room Hosts. Your posters and room themes are wonderful. Hope to make it to a few rooms myself. Have fun hosting and thanks for making Tiki Oasis such an awesome event.

Big kudos to Chris & Karen for coordinating the crawl. Looking forward to Spying on everyone!!!

TK

On 2012-05-10 01:12, Otto wrote:
We need room partiers in Fezzes, characters in costume, musicians with ukuleles, sword swallowers, etc. I want the room parties to look like The Party
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Party_%28film%29

count me + 1 in for some of the fun!

http://www.tikiking.com Neat Tiki Stuff since 1994!

[ Edited by: Tiki King 2012-08-12 15:46 ]

J

On 2012-05-10 01:12, Otto wrote:
We need room partiers in Fezzes, characters in costume, musicians with ukuleles, sword swallowers, etc. I want the room parties to look like The Party
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Party_%28film%29

Who's bringing the baby elephant? My bags already too full!

Tikibeeyatch plus two for The Crawl. Our first time - can't wait!

RL

The Ding Dong Devils are pleased as planters punch to be doing a room party with John-O and Hiphipahula. Take a gander at one of Hiphipahula's mouth watering original concoctions. She'll be slinging some serious Hakedote Highballs on Friday at 10 pm in room 1503!! Come on up!

Is Purple Orchid throwing their Welcome party on Thursday prior to Bali Hai?

Anyone know?

On 2012-08-13 09:22, SandraDee wrote:
Is Purple Orchid throwing their Welcome party on Thursday prior to Bali Hai?

Anyone know?

Yes, The Purple Orchid will be hosting a Room Party on Thursday ....Details Coming Soon.

S

Back this year & ready to CRAAAAAWWWWLLLL!

Cinnamon & Kevin
(aka spycygrl +1)

I will be there Friday and Saturday nights and would love to crawl.

RL

The International Club will be in full swing Friday at 10 in room 1503. John-O as Mr. Moto, Cocktails by Hiphipahula and the Ding Dong Devils will be playing lots of music from the latest CD, "Hello Little Olives!," as well as tons of other goodies.

count me in for crawlin!

also my band Los SeaFinks is playing 2 room parties on friday night, we would LOVE to play one/some on saturday. if anyone has a room party and is interested, email me! we are the first band to play in this video. to those who forgot or missed it we were the band playing in the courtyard last year. stoked!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etT8J6y76uY

[email protected]

HT

JOHN-O is Mr.Moto

My costume for the Tonga Hut party Saturday night is seriously the thing I am most excited about for Oasis!

Can't wait to enjoy some Joe Banks and Marty Lush tunes on Friday....question--will there be nachos and ding dongs?

and I double posted...too excited for the crawl and the weekend to get here!

[ Edited by: SandraDee 2012-08-14 08:08 ]

On 2012-08-14 08:05, SandraDee wrote:

Can't wait to enjoy some Joe Banks and Marty Lush tunes on Friday....question--will there be nachos and ding dongs?

That is a great question.

"Paging NoHo Nachos, please report to San Diego."

Kevin

Serving up the "Hakodate Highball Modern"
with Mr. Moto And the Agents of Shanghai!

Checked in Monday and things seem peaceful.
Just a few people lounging by the pool.

Join us on Thursday for a drink to kick-off Tiki Oasis 12!

[ Edited by: Wersmo Derinc 2012-08-14 15:42 ]

C u all soon!

Hi,
Can you please add Tahitian Theresa and Mr. to the crawl list :)
Thanks!

HT

Dave and Rebecca , the room crawl last year was excellent and great drinks. Looking forward to this year.

WooHoo! Only 2 More Days...Rest Up and Get Ready To Crawl!!!

Find us Friday from 6:00pm to 7:30pm on Friday and we can help out any spies in need.

FeznovietUnion.com

Don't Forget to Print Out Your Room Crawl Passports!!!
http://www.drshocker.net/TC.pdf

Ok so print out page one and two back to back
Print out page three and four back to back
Cut off the excess paper then fold in half placing pages three and four inside one and two with passport cover on the outside and staple in the middle.

[ Edited by: WooHooWahine 2012-08-15 20:05 ]

TH

Hi All, Just an Update.................

Friday, we will have Marty Lush and Joe Banks As our DJs during the Crawl. We will have Drinks by Tonga Hut Mixologist Marie, showcasing our Hawaiian Spy! at 10pm, we have the Exotics and Lovemenots playing! Snacks and snacks... Come see us

Saturday we have the Martini Kings in our Swank Suite. They will have Sonny Moon as their singer and guest!. We will have horsd'oeuvres. , The Spy Tai by Marie, and Great friends..

No access to a printer...hope there will be a few extras floating around.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 227 replies