Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

The Official Tiki Oasis 2012 Room Crawl See Pg. 1 for Schedule

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 227 replies

MT

Count me in + 1 :)

Boozekitty + 1 rum thirsty husband. This is our first time going after years of really wanting to go. I don't want to be sitting in my room bored all night.

VERY excited as I've signed up for the my 1st Tiki Oasis! Woo-hoo! Can't WAIT! Please count me in for the room crawl.

Coming all the way up from Australia for our first Oasis since '09.

Please add tikisafari and tikineekie to the crawl list!

All Hail the Glorious Feznoviet Republic

2 more bartender... shaken and stirred!

G

If anyone is looking for a band to play a room party, The Fink Bombs are available. http://www.finkbombs.com

Please add Hoppy & Karen to the crawl list--we're coming from the other ocean back east--thanks!

K

Please add Kiki Tiki Lenoue and Greg "Mod Tai" Tormo to the room crawl list.
Mahalo!!!!!!

On 2012-05-10 09:49, WooHooWahine wrote:
This spot Reserved for Crawlers:

[ Edited by: WooHooWahine 2012-07-19 15:56 ]

Please add Tiki from the Black Lagoon + 7 for "The Room Crawl".

SC

On 2012-07-23 23:43, Tiki from the Black Lagoon wrote:
Please add Tiki from the Black Lagoon + 7 for "The Room Crawl".

Is "7" an agent of S.O.B.E.R.?
I'm sure they have an Agent 7

Room 1648 Friday nite! 8pm At the Hawaiian Eye Party by Tonga Hut!

That's genius! What a crack-up. Wonderful execution. Now, please all report to TNA, (Tiki Nerds Anonymous), y'all need a session.

(Where you will probably find the likes of myself, Eric October, and other assorted "tough cases" from here)

TT

Hi All,
The Tonga Hut and Mojave Oasis will be hosting 2 room parties.

Friday Night is open to all!
• DJ's Marty Lush and Joe Banks
• We will have a mellow Friday with Marie's "Spy Surprise" cocktail and an "Alize Snow Cone" to help beat the heat!
• Come Join us!

Saturday will be our biggest Tiki Oasis Party Yet!
Our party is called the Hawaiian Spy.
If you have ever been to one of Amy's parties or the Hut's parties, you know we do them big, but this will be our biggest!

• Music by the Martini Kings with Sonny Moon!
• Drinks will be the "Spy Tai" and "Hawaiian Eye" with bar hosted by Marie King!
• Food will be provided
• The room will be completely decked out in our best Mod Spy Theme
• Costume Party and Dress a must! Cool Prizes will be awarded. Come as Flint, Bond, Avengers, Man from Uncle, I Spy, Get Smart, The Saint, The Prisoner, The Man with no name and many more. even some detectives are welcome :)

This Saturday Party is invite only. Sherri, Amy and Scott will have the special and unique passes, you know 'em, you find 'em :)

Hope to see you all there!

[ Edited by: Tonga Tom 2012-07-24 14:50 ]

C
Cammo posted on Tue, Jul 24, 2012 4:13 PM

I count 10 parties and 191 crawlers.
... and Otto says we should bring swords.

Count me in +6.

On 2012-07-24 14:41, bigbrotiki wrote:
That's genius! What a crack-up. Wonderful execution. Now, please all report to TNA, (Tiki Nerds Anonymous), y'all need a session.

(Where you will probably find the likes of myself, Eric October, and other assorted "tough cases" from here)

Thanks Sven! We had fun, wait till you see the rest, we went all out this year, 2 nights, great drinks, great music.. Cool decorations, everyone did their piece, and we will have big banners at our party!!!! See you there, if you get the special ticket....... :) I have one for Naomi....hahahahaha

Cricket

[ Edited by: Queen Kamehameha 2012-07-24 18:56 ]

J

The Tiki "bar" (not the kind you drink in) has been raised !!...

And I like your Friday night scheduling (8-9pm). :)

Mr. Moto says...

[ Edited by: JOHN-O 2012-07-24 19:40 ]

JB

RR

FREE FEZNOVIA!

R

The UtahTikiCrew will be room crawling! 9 of us coming this year!!! And yes, we all drink :wink:
We hope to see a lot of people we met last year and at Mojave Oasis this year.

Amy that picture is the bomb...way to go. BRILLIANT!!!

Love the Tonga Hut!

On 2012-07-29 16:27, VampiressRN wrote:
Amy that picture is the bomb...way to go. BRILLIANT!!!

Thanks!!!!! We had a lot of fun that day, many more cool photos will be hown at oasis!

Please add Steve Sasse and 2 to the room crawl. Mahalo. See you all soon.

Will there be a badge to print out this year or is it Top Secret? :wink:

I'm so excited for Tiki Oasis! Can't wait to meet you all!

KT

Would love to crawl this year, please add me and plus 1 if not asking too much!
TO2012 looks like it will be great.
Thanks!

On 2012-08-01 18:38, Tiki Fromme wrote:
Will there be a badge to print out this year or is it Top Secret? :wink:

I'm so excited for Tiki Oasis! Can't wait to meet you all!

Top Secret Information will be Released Soon :)

K

Kruisin Kokonut
Wavy Davy
Flamin' Cave
Big Mama Lua
D-Bird
Chi-Chi Pachi
Cool Onion

to crawwwwwl!! That's 7!

[ Edited by: Kruisin 2012-08-02 14:02 ]

HEY YA'll
Be sure to the guy with the official TIKI OASIS HD-video camera into your party - Especially with bands that like to be taped and remeber to had him a drinky!!!

That is all - see ya soon...

Please add my friend Beth to the crawlers. It's her first Oasis!

Me +1 please!

D

Would love to join the crawl. Looking forward to meeting you all.
DJ Xerox

SC

Room party revelers. If you are approached by an agent of S.O.B.E.R. wishing to donate liquor, inspect your spirits, help pour booze or any other sort of activity within or around your room party please contact an agent of T.I.K.I., A.L.O.H.A., or H.U.L.A. immediately. Do not fall for their benevolent sounding recruiting efforts either. We will expose them and their fun-ruining tactics.

http://www.facebook.com/agentSober1

http://youtu.be/IWDJimBb_M8

http://youtu.be/TRKKzVpZqEg

I am happy to announce that MadDogMike will be joining me and Corona Contessa to host our TALES OF THE GOLD MONKEY room.

Please come by and have a Gold Monkey cocktail...we're running contraband...mostly rum, but that is top secret!!!

T

On 2012-05-14 18:56, Tikidoll wrote:*
Can't wait!! Last year was our year back to San Diego and our first Room Crawl (we've been to T.O. a few times, just not the crawls) - so much fun! Just got our tix for this year's Tiki Oasis and can't wait!!!

Please add Mitch & Jill M to the crawl list!!!

just looked at the list of crawlers - didn't see my name! :( Please add Mitch & Jill to the list of crawlers!

Tikitastic + 2 Thanks!

BB

Bora Boris + 1.

Thank you!!

T

Please add:

Jack(Tabuzak) and Gina(Martiki-bird)

Thanks!

See you soon!

N

Please add one more tiki peep to your room party list for me Hibiscus Hula Hips. Dressing as a female spy is a little tricky. I guess you gotta hit the retro thrift shops. Not drinking this week to get my liver ready for next weekend. Spy theme is the best theme in the universe!

K

Hmm... I don't know if totally abstaining from alcohol before Oasis is the best plan. Maybe just drinking lightly until the big event. Don't want to shock the system! Ease in slowly. :D
Please add Krisdrama +1

It is SO great that there's going to be a Tales of the Gold Monkey party. Oh, that I could be there!

On 2012-08-05 18:13, VampiressRN wrote:

[ Edited by: Iniquitiki 2012-08-08 23:43 ]

Art work by Michael Hanttula Spark 3/Capt. R.H. Falernum

T

All the parties look over the top! Can't wait...please add me and my man to the crawl list, Michelle and Nathan. Actually I can see that none of our gang have replied, so that's me + 5! Can't wait to see you all!

I'm already on the list for me +2, but it seems that my friends want to get in on the action too. Can I update to me +9?

Pretty please with sugar on top? :D :D :D

[ Edited by: Tiki Fromme 2012-08-08 19:50 ]

H.U.L.A is doubling its efforts to stop members of the terrorist organization know as L.E.I. (The League of Evil Intoxicators) from disrupting the H.U.L.A recruitment drive. If you see ANY of these women, contact an agent immediately and he will provide you with the address for a safe house (and a great recipe for a Zombie).

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 227 replies