Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

The Official Tiki Oasis 2012 Room Crawl See Pg. 1 for Schedule

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 227 replies

Chris, Please pencil me and CeCe in. Mr. and Mrs Vato won't be in till Sat, Would you please put em in for that day?
Can't wait to see you and Karen.
David

Count me in for the Room Crawl!!

Count us in to c
Crawl (3 total).

H

Add me (code name Keith) and "Mrs. Herman" to the crawl list.

Well, we talked a friend into joining us. Please update "Aquaorama" to having having +2 with me. Mahalo for all your hard work, see ya'll tomorrow night!

Thank you Purple Orchid for once again kicking off the crawl!!

Don't forget guys and gals to tip these room hosts. You don't HAVE to but you really should since they are in essence spending hundreds to thousands of bucks on us so we can have a great party weekend.

Can't wait to get to getting on with the boozin' at hand!

[ Edited by: SandraDee 2012-08-15 11:11 ]

**Live Music with the Ding Dong Devils
Mr. Moto Himself will be in attendance!
Hiphipahula is Serving up the "Hakodate Highball Modern" with Mr. Moto And the Agents of Interpol **

"Yes, I can do many, many things. I can mix drinks and wait on table, and I am a very good valet. I can navigate and manage small boats. I have studied at two foreign universities. I also know carpentry and surveying and five Chinese dialects. So very many things come in useful."

Known for:
Jiu-Jutsu and Judo expert (the first in any movie ever to be a martial arts expert)
Uses various disguises
International police
Adept at stage illusion/magic
Usually works alone
Able to walk silently
Known to use doubles
Ventriloquism
Able to speak at least four languages (English, Mandarin, German, and Japanese)
Devout Buddhist who knows traditional chants and religious rites
Composes haiku
Draws caricatures
Plays the shamisen
Knowing how to cure a hangover
Can Play Surf Guitar?

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr._Moto
http://hiphipahula.com

http://hiphipahula.com/

[ Edited by: Hiphipahula 2012-08-15 12:15 ]

On 2012-08-15 12:18, Jareth Cutestory wrote:

Such a rad poster!

Viva la Tiki Hell!

Find us Friday from 6:00pm to 7:30pm on Friday and we can help out any spies in need.

MM

Moai Matt and Maui Mary would like to room crawl this year.
(Passports at the ready...and we're off!)

WooHooo! See You Tomorrow!!!

Find us Friday from 6:00pm to 7:30pm on Friday and we can help out any spies in need.

FeznovietUnion.com

Don't Forget to Print Out Your Room Crawl Passports!!!
http://www.drshocker.net/TC.pdf

Ok so print out page one and two back to back
Print out page three and four back to back
Cut off the excess paper then fold in half placing pages three and four inside one and two with passport cover on the outside and staple in the middle.

[ Edited by: WooHooWahine 2012-08-15 20:25 ]

[ Edited by: WooHooWahine 2012-08-16 10:01 ]

i like to crawl
but would prefer someone carried me...

Attention Crawlers: If You Haven't Signed Up for The Crawl Yet and Your Name is Not On The Crawl List Don't Worry: Just Keep Your Eyes On This Thread and Show Up to The Room Parties. See You Tomorrow!!!

T

Manuel and I are ready to crawl! Count us in!

Is it time yet!?!?

WooHoo! See You This Afternoon at The 1st Room Crawl Party:

FeznovietUnion.com

Don't Forget to Print Out Your Room Crawl Passports!!!
http://www.drshocker.net/TC.pdf

Ok so print out page one and two back to back
Print out page three and four back to back
Cut off the excess paper then fold in half placing pages three and four inside one and two with passport cover on the outside and staple in the middle.

[ Edited by: woohoowahine 2012-08-16 10:09 ]

Atomikitty and 'Mr. No' (Adam) will be crawlin' !

So excited for Tiki Oasis! Don't forget to check out Hell on Heels Burlesque Revue as part of the Tonga Hut party Fri. night!

HERE IT IS. THE OFFICIAL AGENTS OF H.U.L.A. ROOM PARTY POSTER.

DO NOT MISS OUT.

http://www.facebook.com/agentsofhula

Woohoo! Let The Tiki Oasis 12 Room Crawl Begin!!

Definitely Crawling. +2

Me +1 for the room crawl starting tonight!

G

Me +1 for Saturday night.

M

Please add Moe Fat and Analani to your room crawl list.
TO Vets/1st time post. Mwuahhahaahaa!

Two more crawlers...TikiKenn and Wendy Wahine

TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT....1603

GIANT KUDOS all the friends who helped us set up our room:

MadDogMike...for being our fabulous co-host and for the awesome Gold Monkey for our wall and the Cutter's Goose plane for transporting our contraband.

Wendy & Dan...for helping us decorate the room, Wendy is a magician with the tape gun and Dan's the man with the air to spare for our monkey and palm trees and for use of the ice chest.

Duane & Diana...for going the extra mile to snag us a great ice chest with ice and some Coronas for the Contessa.

THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU...from Marlene & Sandy

Be there: THE TALES OF THE GOLD MONKEY room party tonight, Friday (5pm>7pm) with LOS SEAFINKS in room #1625.

POST PARTY UPDATE & DRINK RECIPE

TALES OF THE GOLDEN MONKEY...thanks to everyone who attended our room crawl today.  
Here is the recipe for the GOLD MONKEY drink I invented for our event...hope nobody was poisoned...well at least not intentionally!!!

GOLD MONKEY  
~1 part Pina Colada Mix (I used "Master of Mixes" brand)  
~1 part gold rum (I used Cruzan Aged)  
~1/4 part Trader Vics Macadamia Nut Liquor  
...Serve over ice with a straw and float a small plastic monkey in for fun!!!

CHEERS :drink:  
VampiressRN aka Marlene

[ Edited by: VampiressRN  2012-08-17 22:24 ]

Mahalo! Mahalo! Mahalo to All The Room Crawl Hosts/Hostesses who Went Over and Beyond Their Call of Duty to Provide First Class Entertainment, Deliciouse Drinks, and Top Notch Decorations to The Room Crawl Crawlers. Thank You for Making The Tiki Oasis 2012 Offical Room Crawl Such a Huge Success.

Also a Giant Thank You to Our 5 Judges who made an appearance to all the room parties and to HB Tiki for making the award frames.

Now the moment you have been waiting for: The Tiki Oasis 2012 Room Crawl Award Winners.......

Best Suite Party: Tiki Hell
Best Room Party: The Agents of H.U.L.A.
Best Decorated Suite: The International Club
Best Decorated Room: The Ventiki Cruisers
Best Cocktail: Mark Holt's Safe House

[ Edited by: WooHooWahine 2012-08-19 17:22 ]

TIKI HELL....best room crawl eva!!!! Just saying...

WOW!!! What a great weekend!!! So many great room parties!!! All of the room hosts put in great efforts to entertain their guests! I could say so many good things about each room (and I probably will once I get some rest!)

As far as the contest for parties, decor and drinks go... I want to thank our 7 independent judges who made it to all of the parties that registered/listed here before the event began (Thursday.) There were additional parties that took place but do to scheduling and notification reasons we couldn't include them in the contest.

This year there were more parties with bands and props than ever!!! If any of you hosts have suggestions to make next year's Room Crawl even better, please PM me.... Don't post your suggestions here as this thread is for this year's event and pictures....

Also, pictures here: http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=43642&forum=17&10

More to follow!

On 2012-05-24 12:56, tikiwinebear wrote:
Please count myself and 5 others to join in the room crawl!! Thanks, WooHoo!

Thanks.I had a blast.

On 2012-08-19 17:21, WooHooWahine wrote:

Best Suite Party: Tiki Hell
Best Room Party: The Agents of H.U.L.A.
Best Cocktail: Mark Holt's Safe House

Agreed!

And I have to say the Creepy Creeps KILLED IT in Thee Swank Bastards suite!!!

BV

We are honored and overjoyed that Tiki Hell was chosen as "Best Suite Party". It's an honor because there are so many creative and exciting parties out there! We are happy that the tongue and cheek atmosphere of our antics is appreciated. Nothing makes us happier then to hear a room full of party goers belting out "I think I love you" by the Partridge Family. You suspended your hip and cool style for a moment and joined us. We raise a Buffalo Sweat toast to Tiki Oasis and the awesome folks who were a part of every moment we enjoyed. -North Bay Rum Bums

BV

On 2012-08-20 08:29, Atomicchick wrote:
TIKI HELL....best room crawl eva!!!! Just saying...

Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it. :)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 227 replies