Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

2012 Sacramento Capital Tiki Living Space Tour (Oct 12,13,14) PICTURES start pg6

Pages: 1 2 3 102 replies

Looking forward to 2014.

What, no crawl in 2013??

PTD

Great BIG MAHALO!!! to All the amazing and wonderful Hosts. My wife and I had a great time seeing the beautifully decorated tiki bars and houses and meeting such wonderful people. How come you guys aren't being used to advertise visiting California? You would increase tourism easily. Thank you all for such an enriching experience.

Good to meet you Mr. Aloha. All the hosts were terrific. The food the entertainment and the hugs were exceptional. This was the best crawl ever. VampiressRN you did a fabulous job. THANK YOU.

We live right in the center of all the crawl locations and at the end when we parked the car at home last night we had driven 404 miles. It would have been worth it if it had been 808 miles.

Thank you everyone. Cheers, Wendy

On 2012-10-15 05:12, Psycho Tiki D wrote:

Looking forward to 2014.

What, no crawl in 2013??

PTD

Sorry my bad...I meant 2013. LOL

I want to thank all of the Sacramento Ohana for their aloha spirit this weekend. Special thanks to Marlene for organizing this fantastic event, Wendy and Dan for the fantastic mug and to Brenda and Scott for letting us crash on their couch! Hope see you all in our hood soon!

Cheers,
John

Dan and I thought this years crawl was as good as Tiki Oasis. We did have our own hotel at Brenda's Tiki Hut! Thank you all for buying my numbered mugs and for opening your homes. We had the best time ever. Marlene you are a wonderful manager of events.

We are already looking forward to next year and seeing all those who couldn't make it such at Psycho Tiki D, anthonymaye, and thequin. I'm sure I'm forgetting someone but we missed you and you missed a terrific event.

Thank you hosts, Wendy and Dan

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic=38423&forum=18&start=2235

More Sacramento Crawl photos from the last day (Sunday) posted on my thread.

Enjoy! Wendy

Pages: 1 2 3 102 replies