Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

The lurid low-brow Tiki-Art of Brad (tiki-shark) Parker

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 209 replies

hmmm…myka7625,
I don't see any of my art in your up loaded images.
However, If you are asking if you can still purchase the Body Glove Tiki-Mugs...

...there are, I believe, still some left.

Please, check out this link to the Tiki-Farm web site for the BODY GLOVE 60th Anniversary / Sea Creature 3 tiki-Mug set
designed by "Brad (Tiki-Shark) Parker".
http://www.tikifarm.com/tiki_mugs_p2.htm

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
I just checked the Tiki -Farm web link and they might be ...SOLD OUT... of the "Body Glove 60 Anniversary" Tiki-Mug,

…However, it looks like they still have…

the "Body Glove Sea Creature" Tiki-Mug

and the "Shark-Tiki Tiki-Mug"!

I suggest, "Get 'em now before they're gone!"

Aloha Tiki Tribe,

Special edition of "Beyond the Reef"

Artist's remark - ship's figure he'd holds a tiki

Sides of the "Gallery Wrapped Canvas are painted Black.

20" x 14" (approx)

$600.00 Plus $50 for shipping (out side US we'll figure it out)
I take Pay Pal
comes signed and with a certificate of authenticity
This piece is an "Artist's proof" and only available directly from the Tiki Shark Art Studio.

Aloha Tiki Tribe!

At the Brand New Dive N Surf - Home of Body Glove HQ international…

Inside, in a case of historical surf-treasures, are:
1.) The Body Glove 60th Anniversary Tiki Mug

2,) The Shark -Tiki / Body Glove Tiki-Mug …

And #3 - The Big Guy. The Body Glove Sea Creature Tiki Mug.
All saved forever in nice display case with tons of other cool Body Glove Memorabilia.
If you are in Redondo Beach, California, Check it out!

and if you want these tiki-mugs to lurk in your historical tiki bar go to Tiki Farm, and a few other places.
Please, check out Tiki-Farm for any "Brad (Tiki-Shark) Parker" designed Tiki-Mugs still up for sale at really good prices.
http://www.tikifarm.com/tiki_mugs_p2.htm

Aloha Tiki Tribe!

My big Art show on July 4th at La Luz de Jesus Gallery in LA is coming up!

There will be everything from original paintings…

...to Skate decks to Boogie boards to Beach Towels…. to the facts as reported in the Hawaiian News service about how Cafe Press stole (STOLE : meaning- used my art with out checking for copy-right and with-out my knowledge or permission, and was selling it on-line on over 200 gift items in perhaps 7 countries) …stole my Art, and how this slowed my ability to paint, make art with a clear head, and nearly de-railed this art show.

Luckily, Billy Shire and Matt Kennedy at La Luz De Jesus Gallery don't scare easy, and have stood behind me and shown great support through these last many months of tremendous turmoil.

So come to the show, rock to the "INSECT SURFERS" and see the "TIKI-ART" ...and the reflection of copyright infringement on the artist's ability to make his or her living in our society and how it's changing our culture. What does it all mean when technology supersedes justice, and copyright law is left in the dust of the Plagiarism-Super-Highway?
Hope to see you there!
ALOHA!
La Luz De Jesus Gallery
4633 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90027
(323) 666-7667
http://www.laluzdejesus.com

Aloha Tiki Tribe!

This just in…. one more new piece of TIKI-SWAG that will be available at La Luz De Jesus Gallery - the "Tiger Shark Surfing" Boogie-Board!
(whew, seems like I've been working on getting this puppy out there in the world for years!) http://www.laluzdejesus.com for info please contact [email protected] Atten MATT.

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2014-06-12 00:29 ]

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
A very unique piece of TIKI ART is up for sale.
One of a kind.

"Vacation Gone Wrong".
Original. Acrylic on (distressed) canvas 17" x 27"
mounted inside 33" x 26" Bamboo Box Frame with Black Back ground.
Contact the gallery for pricing, Matt Kennedy,
La Luz De Jesus Gallery 4633 Hollywood Boulevard Los Angeles, CA. 90027 (323) 666-7667
Email: [email protected] attn: Matt Kennedy

for more sordid detail look here: http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=21212&forum=18&start=3855&3858

I sold a funny picture of a little dog. It went out in to the world. Had an epic journey,. Made it's way back to me as real art.

Aloha Tiki Tribe.
So, I have a big art-show coming up on July 4th in LA at "La luz de Jesus Gallery". Famous for being the birth-place for the "Low-Brow" Art movement started by Robert Williams. This is the biggest most important show of my career thus far. I will be showing 7 paintings. I had planned on more, but this cursed law suit with Cafe Press, (in which they stole my art and was selling it on line), really threw my Artist' focus off - and I found it very hard to work.

Luckily, my Art Agent talked the gallery into showing what else has been happening with my art over the last 2 years as well, so I'll also show Skate Decks & whole Boards w/custom wheels, Boogie Boards, Beach Towels, and such stuff. Should be a nice amount of eye candy. Even several sketches and drawings will be framed and up for sale.

Here's a look at the paintings.

1.) "The Red Tiki Lounge", 24" x 30" Acrylic on canvas.

2.) "The Wanderer", 15" x 30" Acrylic on canvas. A Tiki-Art version of "Wanderer above the Sea of Fog" (German: Der Wanderer über dem Nebelmeer; also known as "Wanderer Above the Mist") a painting composed in 1818 by the German Romantic artist Caspar David Friedrich.

3.) "The Body Glove Sea Creature", 24" x 30" Acrylic on Canvas.

4.) "Two Tikis", 18" x 24" , acrylic on canvas

5.) "The Sea Witch", 24" x 30" Acrylic on Canvas.

6.) "Token Tiki on a Sincere-Blue Back-Ground", 24" x 30", acrylic on canvas.

7.) "Vacation Gone Wrong", Acrylic on (distressed) canvas 17" x 27", mounted inside Custom 33" x 26" Bamboo Box Frame, with Black Back ground.

Here's a look at the beach towels:

The Beyond the Reef Beach Towel

The Tiki Cat Beach Towel

The Moon of Manakoora Beach Towel

The Forbidden Island Beach Towel

Many of the paintings have been pre-sold, so call for availability. They have a good supply of beach towels, but the gallery has been steadily selling taking pre-orders of them as well, they even ship over seas. They are going fast, so if you really want one, or a set, contact the gallery now instead of later.

For info on the show please contact:
Matt Kennedy
La Luz de Jesus Gallery
4633 Hollywood Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90027
(323) 666-7667
http://www.laluzdejesus.com
E-mail [email protected]

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
While looking through all my stuff in my art studio, getting things ready for the "Best of the West" Art show here in Kona this Saturday, and also my Big July 4th show in LA next month, I ran across this little gem!
This drawing was a a study I did for "The Jungle Witch".

"Jungle Witch-Girl"

On sketch book paper 8 1/2" x 11"
There's a real cool freshness this drawing caught.

It looks very different than the painting, but has a great look and feel all it own.

"Jungle Witch-Girl"
Pencil on paper
8 1/2" x 11"
$150.00

HAPPY ALOHA FRIDAY SALE PRICE! was $250.00!

Only one, so first come first served.
E-mail me at [email protected], or message me here at tiki Central
I then take Pay Pal.
Good luck and ALOHA!

This Next Show is gonna' be the best ever! Mind Blowing! I promise! (I'm actually learning how fro PAINT for the NEXT one! Dig it!)

There's gonna be some new secret cool Art - to Hawaiiana connections I'm gonna try to create on this next show… say tuned!

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2014-08-02 18:44 ]

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
Hey, check out whats up on da' Body Glove web site!
http://www.bodyglove.com/shop/categories/?5183/towels

Aloha Tiki Tribe,
Hey check out this notice I found on line about my up coming Tiki-Art show at La Luz de Jesus Gallery in Hollywood.

Jeepers Creepers!~ I can't believe they're almost pau already! If you wanna get a set maybe you should
contact the gallery sooner instead of later.
Big thanks to everyone who's been so supportive and showing their love of the Tiki-Art at this Show!
ALOHA!

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
RE-LISTING!
Post Big 'Ol Art Show at La Luz De Jesus Gallery!
Thank you to every one who made it a smash hit better than my last one. Looks like every piece sold - and one had a bidding WAR! (Jeepers -Creepers!) when a big time low-Brow Art Patron in Europe WANTED a painting that was already SOLD…well, he just said he'd pay a whole bunch more Euros than the first guy paid in green-backs…then, the La Luz curator talks to my Agent…who, of course, sez…"SOLD…again!!" Then, I get to talk to the first buyer - who, luckily, is a real sweat-heart and is very happy that I broke into the European art collector market - and I promise to paint him a new painting with his Comic book Character in it…he loves it! See, he was also one of my first Art mentors, so he gets bragging rights that one of his Art Students is getting collected in swanky places!
(Whew!)
So…. long story longer...
I got invited back in another 2 years to show at "La Luz De Jesus Gallery"! - (The Birth Place of Low-Brow Art!) - ( why 2 years? Well, it takes me dat long to come up with a body of 13 new pieces. And THIS time I'm REALLY gonna learn how to PAINT!)

So I'm in a darned good mood!

Yep. A Happy Tiki Triber!

So…passing the Happy Aloha-Aloha on to you…
I offered this cool drawing up for $250.00, but I just dropped it to $100 ...here on Tiki Central!
Check it out!

While looking through all my stuff in my art studio, getting things ready for the "Best of the West" Art show here in Kona this Saturday, and also my Big July 4th show in LA next month, I ran across this little gem!
This drawing was a a study I did for "The Jungle Witch".

"Jungle Witch-Girl"

On sketch book paper 8 1/2" x 11"
There's a real cool freshness this drawing caught.

It looks very different than the painting, but has a great look and feel all it own.

"Jungle Witch-Girl"
Pencil on paper
8 1/2" x 11"

$150.00!

Yep, you are reading right… I know it was going for $250.00…and some of the drawings were like $350.00 at the Gallery, but this is a HAPPY ALOHA FRIDAY SPECIAL SALE PRICE! - I'm Celebrating (with you) my invitation back to La Luz de Jesus for another Tiki-Art Show!!
Yiipee!!
This is a real big deal for me!
And THIS TIME I'm REALLY going to REALLY learn how to paint REALLY good!!! Just you wait and SEE! It's gonna RAWK!!

Only one, so first come first served.
E-mail me at [email protected], or message me here at tiki Central
I take Pay Pal.
Good luck and ALOHA!

Brad (Tiki Shark) Parker
"You have not appropriated the Culture of Hawaii…the Culture of Hawaii has appropriated you."
K. Angel Pilago (Hawaiian Elder & my own personal Yoda)

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2014-08-02 18:40 ]

Aloha Tiki Tribe!

The Drawing of Jungle Witch is SOLD.
Big Mahalo to a wonderful Art Patron down Under who was first to grab that deal!

Big MAHALO & Aloha!

aloha tiki Tribe!
It's that time of year!
yeah….almost October!
Nows the time to get your Halloween Tiki at a discounted early bird (a raven no doubt) price!

"Hawaii-Ween!"
Gallery price $150 to $200!
Your price
$100!

Beautiful giclee on heavy allure paper
16" x 20"
Made with archival fade resistant inks museum quality!
Will never lose it's vibrant tones even in a bright room!
"These are the Highest grade Art prints around!" - I was told by the curator of the "La luz De Jesus Gallery"
in L.A. - the gallery that was the birth place of Low Brow Art!
Message me,...
or...
BE the first to send $100 pay pal to [email protected]
and get your Halloween started right!
Each awesome Giclee Art Print comes with a certificate of authenticity and is sighed by the artist!
I have 2 or 3 left. Order now!

aloha!

Aloha Tiki-Tribe!
Happy October 1st! or as they call it in Hawaii "'OKAKOPA"!
To celebrate I'm gonna sell something seasonal every day this month - or try to.
Today's offering is a classic "giclee" before they were ever called Giclee - they were called "Nash Editions" (yeah, the guy from Crosby Stills NASH and young) he worked with Iris Printers to make 'em bigger , better, and with many many more inks jets! You can see special embossing in the beautiful heavy paper declaring it as "A NASH Edition"! (swanky!)
I worked with NASH at the Beach in So Cal making the first real Art-Prints to come out of "Computer Art".

This one is called "LIMESTONE" (the name of the comic book like monster) …it was total Sci-Fi Horror/comic-book theme - much like the computer games In was making back then:the print is of a monster in battle with a Wolverine-Like Comic book character. No original painting was made - Just a computer painting. . Painted in Photo-shop with a Mouse! (like painting with a bar of soap while looking in a mirror!) There only 3 prints of "LIMESTONE" left in my studio vaults, the digital file was lost long ago! No more will ever be printed out.

So here ya' go…...
Purchase one of the very first historical "Giclees" . or as they were known back then "Nash Editions" - made by a rock star, (and me.)

"LIMESTONE"
16" x 11"
A/P
Signed, Numbered 1 of 3
"A NASH Edition" on beautiful heavy, museum, artsy, paper. (Paper was picked out by "Nash".)
$150.00

…AND since it's the High-Holiday of "HAWAII-WEEN", A FREE piece of Holiday-Art is also offered!
A real-deal-original sketch from my latest painting - "Hotel Honolulu Haunted Hootenanny"; This Here's a pencil study of the "Haunt" playing a ukulele.

If you buy the Ultra Rare "NASH Edition" you get this cool swanky spook totally FREE!

Message me. or e-mail me at [email protected] or at [email protected].
First come, first gets it!

Happy Haunting!

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
Happy October 2nd!
Today's October Low-Brow Tiki-Art Sale "Fine-Art Giclee" is…

"Hawaii-Ween" 
16" x 20"
Giclee on heavy Museum Paper.
Fade resistant inks!
Signed by da' Artist!
$113.00
SHIPPING to the U S of A is only $13!
(Outside is more: North America is $26, other than that …let's talk…. I'll find the best rates I can. )
Buy THIS Fine Art Giclee ….
...and you get a free-free-FREE yes, F R E E original Pencil Sketch!!!
( These sketches often go for 'tween $50 to $150 and even more!! - talk about a Halloween TREAT!)

Message me here at Tiki Central, or my art agent Abbas at [email protected], and/or pay it through
pay pal at [email protected]!!

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2014-10-05 15:51 ]

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
Happy October 5th!

"Monsters On Vacation!"
16" x 20"
Giclee on heavy Museum QualityPaper.
Made with Fade resistant inks!
Signed by da' Artist!
$113.00
SHIPPING to the U S of A is only $13!
(Outside is more: North America is $26, other than that …let's talk…. I'll find the best rates I can. )
Buy THIS Fine Art Giclee ….
...and you get a free-free-FREE yes, F R E E original Pencil Sketch!!! (Whoo-hoo!)
( These sketches often go for 'tween $50 to $150 and even more!! - talk about a Halloween-TREAT!)

Message me here at Tiki Central, or e-mail my art agent Abbas at [email protected], and/or pay it through pay pal at [email protected]!!

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2014-10-05 15:50 ]

Aloha tiki Tribe!
Got Some Halloweeny-Holiday Art-Prints on Paper.

The Monsters on Vacation 16" x 20"

Aloha

[ Edited by: tiki shark art 2014-10-26 18:13 ]

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
Happy October 22nd!

A TRIPLE TRICK R'TREAT!!!

First...

"The Body Glove Sea-Creature"
16" x 20"
Giclee on heavy Museum Quality Paper.
Signed by da' Artist!
$113.00

AND…

"Hawaii-Ween"
16" x 20"
Signed by da' Artist!
$113.00

AND AND AND…

"Monsters On Vacation"
(this is the art-piece I always wanted as a kid , but am now happy top be providing to everyone, young and old, now)
16" x 20"
Signed by da' Artist!
$113.00

SHIPPING…
Ship to the U S of A is only $13!
(Ship outside is more: North America is $26, other than that …let's talk…. I'll find the best rates I can. )

But there's M O R E …

Buy ANY Fine Art Giclee ….
...and you get a free-free-FREE … yes, F R E E original Pencil Sketch!!!
(Whoo-hoo! These are unique, limited & originals! Be one of the lucky few and get one while you can!)
They could be any thing outa' my sketch books…like this one some one got...

or like this one "Devil-Fish"

Most are ideas for future paintings, some are re-worked ideas ….some are just dream sketches…
As Halloween gets closer, I get in the mood to hand out TREATS!
(hint hint! - order now and get really cool sketches & such!)
These sketches are sketch book sized - 8" x 11" to 9" x 12" or so.
Often these go for 'tween $50 to $150 and even more when sold through my local gallery!! ….. talk about a Halloween-TREAT!)

Message me here at Tiki Central,
or e-mail my art agent Abbas at [email protected],
and/or to be FAST - JUST pay it through pay pal at [email protected]!!

HAPPY All Hallow's Tide, Tiki-Tribe!!!

[ Edited by: tiki shark art 2014-10-22 19:47 ]

Aloha Tiki Tribe!

These are the coolest new Hawaiian-Tourist -Gift Items I've seen yet!
The NEW Mini Surf Boards by KC HAWAII.
Hand Made in the USA, designed by me in HAWAII.
Contact them for purchase! http://www.kchawaii.com/
[email protected]
Toll Free: 1.866.486.9002
Telephone: 1.808.486.9002

Aloha Tiki Tribe!

SUPER-SWANKY-HAWAII-WEEN SALE!

FOUR (4) Giclee Art-Prints with a Hallow-Ween Theme for only $300.00!
(SAVE $140.00!)
One package only. First come first gets the Hawaii-Ween TREAT!
4 Prints for the price of 3!
Reply Post here First and Win!!

"Frankenstein goes HAwaiian"
16" x 20" Giclee on Paper

"Dracula Drinks A Mai-tai!"

"The Kreature of Kona"

"Hawaii-Ween"
16" x 20"

Four Museum quality Art-Prints for the price of three!!

Each Giclee is made with Fade Resistant Archival Inks.

These Prints will NOT FADE even in a Bright Room!

I've been told these are some of the best quality Giclee Art-Prints around, by a major gallery curator!

This is a special package of three of the BEST monsters I've Painted, PLUS the Tiki-Art
epic vision of "HAWAII-WEEN"!
One lucky Tiki-Tribe Trick-R-Treater Will get this Hawaii-Ween Special Deal.
First come first Gets it!

I take Pay Pal for this special deal.

SHIPPING:
FREE SHIPPING To North America!!
ONLY 13$ Shipping to Over Seas!
A REAL Halloween STEAL!

Good Luck and HAPPY HAll-0-Ween!

AL0HA!

SPECIAL HALLOWEEN SALE!

4 GICLEE FINE-ART PRINTS FOR THE PRICE OF THREE!
(read above post 4 more detail)

Did I mention each Giclee Art-print was created on Heavy Museum-quality paper,
….and Signed by the Artist?

FREE SHIPPING to North America! F R E E !

Three of the best, Classic-Monsters (I think) done in Tiki-Art style!

Please read above previous post for more details.

PLUS, the Tiki-Art swanky-vision of "HAWAII-WEEN"!
Four (4) art-prints for the price of three (3)!
This deal is only offered here on TC and no where else.
One lucky "Tiki-Tribe Trick-R-Treat-er" Will get this Hawaii-Ween Special Steal of-a Deal.

First replay POST - gets the MOST!
(Please read previous above post for more devilish-details.)

I take Pay Pal for this special Sale.
FOUR (4) swanky Giclee Art-Prints with a Hallow-Ween Theme for only $300.00!
(a Savings of $140.00!)
One package only. First come first gets the Hawaii-Ween TREAT!
4 Prints for the price of 3!
Reply Post here FIRST- and Win!!

Good Luck, and HAPPY HALL-0-Ween!

Brad (Tiki Shark) Parker
"You have not appropriated the Culture of Hawaii…the Culture of Hawaii has appropriated you."

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2014-10-27 06:54 ]

ALOHA TIKI TRIBE!

It's Halloween!
It's time for a SPOOKTACKULAR Sale!

Dig this SUPER-MEGA-DELUX-HALLOWEEN Tricks-&-Treats-Bag-o'-Tiki-Art SALE!

Four (4!) High Quality beautiful giclee Art-Prints for the price of three (3!)
PLUS
FREE SHIPPING (to N. America. Other countries only $13!)
PLUS
A FREE 2015 TIKI-ART Calendar!

FOUR HAlloween Themed Tiki-Art Art Prints!

The Kreature From Kona
20"x16" giclee on paper
Archival fade resistant inks
Signed by artist

Frankenstein goes Hawaiian
20"x16" giclee on paper
Signed by artist

Dracula Drinks …a Mai-Tai
20"x16" giclee on paper
Signed by artist

Hawaii-Ween
20"x16" giclee on paper
Signed by artist

2015 Tiki-Art Calendar
12 months of …

…of fantastic Tiki-Art!

I take Pay Pal for this special Sale.
FOUR (4) swanky Giclee Art-Prints with a Hallow-Ween Theme for only $300.00!
(Save of MORE than $150.00 !!!!)
One (1) "Tricks & Treat Bag 0f Tiki-Art" only.
So…
First come first gets the Hawaii-Ween TREAT!
4 Prints for the price of 3 & Goodies!!
Reply Post here Win!!
Yes... only one special package…. so FIRST Wins!

Reply Post here FIRST- and Win!!

Good Luck, and HAPPY HALL-0-Ween!

Brad (Tiki Shark) Parker

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2014-10-28 01:41 ]

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
Looking for a Tiki-Art Skate Board?

Gotta young Tiki Fan who skates, or wants to hang a cool looking board on his or her wall?

They even got a swank Boogie Board with "Tiger Shark Surfing " on it.
Please, feel free to go ahead and check out these links to "MADE in MARS" and the cool skate decks they put my Tiki-Art on.
(they have my permission!)
http://www.madeinmars.com/tikisharkskateboards/
http://www.madeinmars.com/tiki-shark/

HAPPY HALLOWEEN TIKI TRIBE!
Todays The Big DAY!
In case you need more monster in your All Hallows Eve - I'm opening the old creaking art studio door tonight (and tonight only)
with a mother TREAT!

I got 5 "Monsters on Vacation" (featuring all four Famous Monsters)

Up for sale at $75.00 each. FREE shipping to North America. (other countries pay only $13!)
(These go for twice that at the gallery.)
20" x 16" Giclee on Heavy Paper
Made with Archival fade resistant inks

Only 5, first five who reply, get 'em!
This TREAT is on for Halloween Night only!
I take Paypal at [email protected].

Happy Haunting!

Brad (Tiki Shark) Parker

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2014-10-31 16:59 ]

ALOHA TIKI TRIBE!

It's Halloween! AND It's Dia de los Muertos (Day of the Dead)!
And it's time to start yer X-Maz Shopping!
It's SO time for a SPOOKTACKULAR-Dia de los Muertos-&-Christmas-Sale!

Dig this "SUPER-MEGA-DELUX" Bag-o'-Tricks "Tiki-Art-Swag" SALE!
Here it is.

Four Art Prints: (for the price of THREE!)

1.) The Kreature From Kona
20"x16" giclee on paper
Signed by artist

2.) Frankenstein goes Hawaiian
20"x16" giclee on paper
Signed by artist

3.) Dracula Drinks …a Mai-Tai
20"x16" giclee on paper
Signed by artist

4.) Hawaii-Ween
20"x16" giclee on paper
Signed by artist

Four (4!) High Quality beautiful giclee Art-Prints for the price of ONLY three (3!) beautiful Giclee Art-Prints!

PLUS FREE...

1 FREE 2015 Brad Tiki-Shark Parker Tiki-Art Calendar!
Signed by the artist!

Plus FREE...

Four Monsters on Vacation Post Cards From Hawaii!

Were Wolf of Waikiki

Dracula Drinks a Mai-Tai

(figure not included)

The Kreature from Kona
(figure not included)

PLUS FREE...

"Da' Lead Sled"
Original Pencil Drawing by Brad (Tiki-Shark) Parker
From his sketch-Book
8" x 11"
Pencil lead on paper
signed by artist
(the gallery has sold my sketches form $50 to $100 apiece!)

FREE SHIPPING (to N. America. Other countries only $13!)

ALL These goodies for $300.00! (plus FREE SHIPPING or $13 to overseas!)
A fantastic deal with freaky freebies for da' First come iz da' First to Gets da' package o' Tiki-Swag!

Reply here! - then pay via Pay Pal.
Good Luck!
…and Mahalo for all your support and aloha in my work. U RAWK!

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2014-11-02 01:48 ]

ALOHA TIKI TRIBE!

The deal is being SWEETenED!

It's past "Halloween"! AND It's past "Dia de los Muertos" (Day of the Dead)!
But, it's time to start yer X-Maz Shopping!

Here it is.

20"x16" giclee on paper
Signed by artist

20"x16" giclee on paper
Signed by artist

20"x16" giclee on paper
Signed by artist

4.) Hawaii-Ween
20"x16" giclee on paper
Signed by artist

Four (4!) High Quality beautiful giclee Art-Prints for the price of ONLY three (3!) beautiful Giclee Art-Prints!

PLUS FREE...

Signed by the artist!

Plus FREE...

Were Wolf of Waikiki

Dracula Drinks a Mai-Tai

(figure not included)

The Kreature from Kona
(figure not included)

PLUS FREE...

"Da' Lead Sled"
From his sketch-Book
8" x 11"
Pencil lead on paper
signed by artist

FREE SHIPPING
(to N. America. Other countries only $13!)

ALL These beautiful Art-Prints and a whole bunch of goodies!
(Calendar, four Tiki-monster post cards, one original pencil sketch!)
only $300.00!
(plus FREE SHIPPING or $13 to overseas!)

A fantastic deal with freaky freebies- da' First come iz da' First to Get goofier-package o' Tiki-Swag!

Good Luck!
…and Mahalo Tiki-Tribe for all your support and Aloha in my work.
U all RAWK!

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2014-11-06 16:10 ]

Aloha Tiki Tribe…..

Get these Ultra Swank 2-D Art Magnets while they last! E mail:
[email protected] or Royal Kona Gift Shop
808 329 - 3111

1.) Moom of Manakoora
2.) Beyond the Reef
3.) Forbidden Island
4.) Tiki Cat

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2014-11-05 12:07 ]

Cool magnets! And nice pic's! I think there should be a position at Tiki Shark Art that you need for me to fill: photographer?....spell checker?.....price verifier?......personal assistant?....car washer?....yard maintenance?....merchandise pickup?.....product tester?.....brutally honest opinionator?.....or anything else you can come up with. I have a flexible schedule.

On 2014-11-02 18:37, Tiki Shark Art wrote:
ALOHA TIKI TRIBE!

The deal is being SWEETenED!

It's past "Halloween"! AND It's past "Dia de los Muertos" (Day of the Dead)!
But, it's time to start yer X-Maz Shopping!

Here it is.

20"x16" giclee on paper
Signed by artist

20"x16" giclee on paper
Signed by artist

20"x16" giclee on paper
Signed by artist

4.) Hawaii-Ween
20"x16" giclee on paper
Signed by artist

PLUS FREE...

Signed by the artist!

Plus FREE...

Were Wolf of Waikiki

Dracula Drinks a Mai-Tai

(figure not included)

The Kreature from Kona
(figure not included)

PLUS FREE...

"Da' Lead Sled"
From his sketch-Book
8" x 11"
Pencil lead on paper
signed by artist

FREE SHIPPING
(to N. America. Other countries only $13!)

ALL These beautiful Art-Prints and a whole bunch of goodies!
(Calendar, four Tiki-monster post cards, Two original pencil sketches!)
only $300.00!
(plus FREE SHIPPING or $13 to overseas!)

A fantastic deal with freaky freebies- da' First come iz da' First to Get goofier-package o' Tiki-Swag!

Good Luck!
…and Mahalo Tiki-Tribe for all your support and Aloha in my work.
U all RAWK!

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2014-11-02 18:44 ]

ALOHA TIKI TRIBE!
OK!
Time to Sweeten the DEAL some more!
All that! (see above)
PLUS
Another Original Pencil Sketch right out of my sketch book!

"Tiki-Skate-boarder"
8.5" x 11"
Pencil on paper
So…
Recap:
A whole bunch of Tiki-Art for a great Special Tiki-Price! (offer only here on TC!)
4 Beautiful Giclee Art Prints (gallery price per print is approx $125.00) (signed)
1 2015 Tiki-Art Calendar (signed)
4 Post Cards From Hawaii showing Monster-Tiki-Art (signed)
2 Sketches! ( Gallery price for sketches is $50 to $100)

With this NEW Sketch just added into da' Swanky Swag!
This Swanky Tiki-Holiday Package for only $300
I take Pay Pal
Remember, there's only one Swanky Tiki-Holiday Package, so...
First reply gets it!

Good Luck and MAHALO!

[ Edited by: tiki shark art 2014-11-05 12:05 ]

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
I finally have a web site ( http://www.tikishark.com ) where I can keep up dating it with new stuff. Some of my stuff is already up, and I just put up my very first "weekly special"…

"This Week's Special!"
http://www.tikishark.com/#!art/c1jn5

ALOHA!

Aloha Tiki Tribe!

NEW Tiki Swag for you!
2-D made into 3-D Wood Magnets!

Get a eye-full of these!!

SWANKY Tiki-ART on wood on magnets - Sweet gifts or stocking-stuffers!!
go to http://www.tikishark.com and get yers !!

Aloha Tiki Tribe!

My Skate Boards hit the local Sports Authority Store…

Not only iz this kid one of the youngest collectors of my art…but he seems like one of the more Hard Core too!
Wow!
(hope he wears a helmet!)

Aloha Tiki Tribe!

…and so ends another BLACK FRIDAY, here in Hawaii.

BUT…you can still TREK over to http://www.tikishark.com for your last minute X-mas shopping!

Thar be Monstrous good Swank to be found!

Classic TIKI-SHARK ART and NEW TIKI-SHARK Swag!

Kum-ON & GRAB-SUM!!

http://www.tikishark.com

A L O H A !

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2014-11-29 02:23 ]

Aloha tiki Tribe!
A auction going on right now - e.g. a full sized giclee on CANVAS of "The Sunken Tiki" ...at a GREAT price!

https://www.biddingforgood.com/auction/item/browse.action?sort=NAME_ASC&page=2&auctionId=224904365&view=IMAGE

Looks great!

Start yer bidding! I think you could get this at a half of what it normally goes for!

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
OOOOOO….a pretty good deal on a Really nice Giclee of…

Mister Mai-Tai! SAW IT On E-bay.
(always liked this one!)
Check it out!
Not my sale, but it's a good price!

In the gallery it's $150!

Brad (Tiki-Shark) Parker
"You have not appropriated the Culture of Hawaii, the Culture of Hawaii has appropriated you."
K. Angel Pilago (Hawaiian Elder & my personal Yoda)
[img]https://tikicentral.com/uploads/5514/538c224a.jpg[

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2014-12-12 13:38 ]

aloha tiki tribe!

Last minute Christmas shopping?
Wanna' get something for yourself no-one else is hip enough to know you want?
Check out my NEW web-site where you can actually BUY STUFF!

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
Get yer little GROM a Christmas Tiki-Shark Boogie Board yet?

("Tiger Shark Surfing" Boogie Board manufactured by MADE in MARS.)
http://www.madeinmars.com/ti…/suy1sqjen67x9csz84biu0cc5w7b3o

Mele Kalikimaka!

Mele Kalikimaka Tiki-Tribe!

This is how we… DECK the halls here on the Big Island!

Tiki-Shark Skate Decks - with performance and fun second to none, made by MADE in MARS!
http://www.madeinmars.com/tikisharkskateboards/

Other Tiki-Shark Swag can be purchased at http://www.tikishark.com

ALOHA!

Aloha Tiki Tribe in the GREAT WHITE NORTH!
You near a COSTCO and are looking for some swanky Tiki-Swag?
Check THIS out… ( and be sure to read the copy - awsomely creative! )

http://www.costco.ca/.product.100151517.html?cm_sp=RichRelevance-_-itempageVerticalRight-_-CategorySiloedViewCP&cm_vc=itempageVerticalRight%7CCategorySiloedViewCP

Can't find the Hawaiian Tiki-Art you want in the COSCO in CANADA?

Try at http://www.tikishark.com

Aloha Tiki Tribe…
So I get a short movie from mystery author S.P. Grogan.

It's him opening the first box of books from the printer.

A book filled with my art work illustrating a Tiki-Filled Mystery Adventure!

It takes place in Hawaii at the end of World War II. In a Tiki Bar.
"Atomic Dreams in the Red Tiki Lounge"….
We have a book signing event here in Kailua-Kona in early March.
Stay tuned for details!

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
In da mood to buy a Mini Surf Board with some Tiki Art on it? Check these puppies out!

They are on E-bay, and are being sold (with my "OKAY" this time)!
If you buy 'em here I get like a a whole 20 cents or something!! (oh-boy! )
Here's the Screen address or as they say the You-Are-ELL….
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xmini+surf+boards+tiki+art&_nkw=mini+surf+boards+tiki+art&_sacat=0

They are the same cool boards you see here…

except with out the extra paint job…if you want that you can go to http://www.tikishark.com

Big Aloha!

Absolutely beautiful art man!!!!!!

Thanx!
Like books? Like books about TIKI culture?
Are you looking for a TIKI mystery Adventure novel?
Do you Like your Tiki with some gritty post WW II noir detective action?
How about With Japanese & Russian spies? …or Tiki Gods & Madame Pele the Volcano goddess even making an appearance!
Our tough, down on his luck hero, but high on his ability to attract adventure is a gum shoe WW II vet (who lives above the "Red Tiki Lounge" IN his office), He has to pull him-self out of the Rum Bottle and deal with the Mystery of the stolen RED Tiki, and an angry Tiki God, plus the Dragon Lady of the Hawaiian Underground, all this and the possible End-of-the-World when "the bomb" goes off on bikini atoll!

WHEW!!!

….all that & LOTS of my Tiki Art in this book!

AMAZON is now carrying my new book "Atomic Dreams at the Red Tiki Lounge" - Great price too! Hard cover! Wow!

http://www.amazon.com/Atomic-Dreams-Red-Tiki-Lounge-ebook/dp/B00SCQT4R4/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1422509672&sr=8-1-fkmr0&keywords=Atomic+Dreams+in+the+Red+Tiki+Lounge

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
Well, when I started out to paint "Tiki Culture" I dreamed of one day getting my art seen by real tourists coming to Hawaii. I wasn't sure how, or when, but I thought, I would really dig putting my "mark" on this fluid river of souvenir art that flows forever through Honolulu.

Well now it seems I am one step closer to doing that. K-MART has picked up my Tiki-Art Beach Towels in their stores here in Hawaii. Take a look at this….

Just a few years back, gallery doors were closed in my face and I was told "No Tikis, tourists want happy dolphins!" and "Tourists won't understand this nostalgic Kitsch stuff". And the ever favorite: "Tiki is D E A D ."

Hmmm… guess sometimes what people tell you is not always true, if you ignore it, and don't let it stop you and your dreams. I have a feeling that Tiki Cat will be selling in one form or another for many years after I have shuffled off this stage called "life". I think I have touched Tiki-Culture in a way that will last, for a while.

Mahalo !!

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2015-02-08 21:03 ]

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
I have a few prints that are hand re-touched (high lighted) that didn't get snatched up at the week end Kona-Kohala chamber of commerce Design & building EXPO. These prints are matted, but not framed. They go for $100.00 to $120.00 in the Gallery, but I am offering them here for the "EXPO Show" special of $50.00 plus $5 Shipping and handling.

Just got a paypal…

Stay tuned for more "specials"…

This is a print of the original drawing that was a study for my painting "The Moon of Manakoora".

The out side Matt is 14" x 11"

I brushed in high lights with white Acrylic.

Gives it a nice "vintage" look.

Inside window is 10" x 7" with a nice double Matt.

Each print comes signed, and on the back has a Certificate of Authenticity.

The Certificate gives a short description of what this drawing was for.

I also talk about the name "The Moon of Manakoora" and the Dorothy Lamour 1937 film the tune came from.

the Certificate is signed.
This would make a fine & dandy addition of anyone's home Tiki Bar!
I take pay pal.
My Pay Pal registered e-mail is [email protected]
Big ALOHA!
B Parker~
This just in…

MAHALO.
More "special deals" coming. Check below...

[ Edited by: tiki shark art 2015-02-10 14:02 ]

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 209 replies