Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

The lurid low-brow Tiki-Art of Brad (tiki-shark) Parker

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 209 replies

Aloha Tiki Tribe!

A peek at the "secret" Tiki-Art project that will be up for sale at the BODY GLOVE 60th ANNIVERSARY (Sea-Creature-Tiki-Mug release) Party! Right here in Kailua-Kona, Hawaii, this October 24th, and 25th, at the Royal Kona Resort, and the Wyland Kona Ocean Front Gallery.

This Surfer-Tiki-art-piece will be autographed by the owners of Body Glove (the Meistrell Family members- including the dude who "shredded" with this board all over the south bay in da' 80's), the President of Body Glove, some Artist (me), the Body Glove Pro-Surf Team Riders here in Hawaii, and even a local surfer named Billy Kenoi; Mayor of the Big Island of Hawaii. (!)

I want this to be a really swank piece of Surf / Tiki Art to commerorate this special one time event.
Think you might dig it in your collection?
Contact [email protected]

Aloha!

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2013-10-16 02:11 ]

Al;oha Tiki Tribe!
'
jut about every inch is covered in tiki / surf / mojo...

I must do a few little things then coat the HECK outta it...then DONE!

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
Check out what made it in time for the Body Glove 60th Anniversary - Sea Creature Tiki-Mug release party??

it's even got KUSTOM "Creature Wheels!"
Gonna get it autographed by EVERYONE!
wanna it?
[email protected]

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
The Limited edition Body Glove Tiki Mugs have made it to the Royal Kona Resort. We set some up in da' window yesterday ... to let folks know about the up coming big party mug-release 60th anniversary event on OCT 24th!

Oops...that one mug is facing the wrong way...

There, that's better!
Now...all we gotta do is wait for the night of October 24th!
All the Body Glove VIPs will be here, with local surfer (the mayor of the Big Island Billy Kenoi)!
And a live concert by Henry Kapono and L.T. Smooth!
And folks can get their mugs and art prints and beach towels and books and all that stuff signed by ME, and all the Body glove people, the president, the owners, the surf team riders...(WHEW!)

If you cannot make it here to Kailua-Kona Hawaii, contact http://www.mahalotiki.com
ALOHA!

Brad (Tiki Shark) Parker
"Brad Parker creates lurid paintings that pull in influences from tiki, comics, and rock."

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2013-10-19 13:46 ]

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
The BODY GLOVE VIPS are here! We took them ona tour of the island yesterday.

Got to see da' KING!

The Meistrell family (owners of BG) got on the local radio morning show!

NOW....
Because of demand we are making 60 (yes 60 as in 60th anniversary) smaller Giclee Art prints of the Body Glove Sea-Creature!
To go with the MUGS!

2-D and 3-D! (after this happened with the Diga Diga Doo mugs I HAD to make it happen again somehow!)
Smaller sized (8" x11") , so less expensive for those patrons who will spend mucho $ on drinks Thursday night! However, made by the SAME printer that makes my really high end fine art prints. These are archival inks! Will not FADE! Frame them as expensively as you wish, they will not Fade on you 3, 4, or 10, or 50 years from now!

$35 - signed and numbered! And if you r here get them signed by the Body Glove VIPS too!

Here they are in the window... next to the larger 20" x 16" for $150.00. Check out the colors are all perfect...good darned printing! (me so happy as an artist to see that!)
IF you cannot be in KONA HAWAII... you may be able to snag them from the gallery - at [email protected]
Or from
http://www.mahalotiki.com.

ALOHA!

Brad (Tiki Shark) Parker
"Brad Parker creates lurid paintings that pull in influences from tiki, comics, and rock."

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2013-10-22 19:16 ]

aloha tiki tribe !

The Body Glove Sea-Creature was on the morning show of LAVA 105 today!

It was crazy fun!
The
The gift shop is already running out of Tiki Mugs!
Hard to believe this whole big party started with a Tiki-Art painting and a set of Tiki- Mugs

The Creature is the Fastest selling!

and the special "CREATURE" drink the Royal Kona's Don the Beachcomber's Mai-Tai Bar created is pretty good. I had one the other night and it was good!
The food and beverage manager was in touch with Beach Bum Berry.

here it is...

In honor of Body Glove’s 60th Anniversary, and in celebration of Bob Meistrell, and a life well lived, Don offers this humble cocktail as tribute. Congratulations to Body Glove and God speed Mr. Meistrell.

THE CREATURE COCKTAIL!

1.5 oz Cruzan Blackstrap Rum
.75 oz Elderflower liqueur
.5 oz Canton Ginger liqueur
.5 oz Absinthe
Dash Bitters (light)
Ginger Beer
Lime squeeze
Add rum, absinthe, elderflower and ginger; build drink in highball glass with ice. Top with ginger beer and add squeeze of lime.

Big Aloha!

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
Hey...guess what?
It's "that" time of year again!
Darkness creeps out from the shadows longer...
The sun weakens...
well... in some places I'm told. Here in Hawaii, we talk about ghost stories (chicken skin stories) about madame Pele, and face-less hitch-hikers, the dog-monster-men who live in the foggy mountains of the island, and sharks that crawl up onto the night shrouded beaches... green fire balls...oh, and of course...

"The WERE-Wolf Of Waikiki"!

An Eerie, Creepy, Vampirificly-swanky "Tales of the Tiki Lounge"!"Faux-Vintage" finish - cover art.
Museum quality - giclee on canvas. Made with beautiful, fade resistant inks.

One of one print run! That's right... there is only 1 of these. An Artist's Proof really. 1 (one) This size. On Canvas. No plans to create any more at this point.

Signed. Certified!
18" x 12.5"

Non Gallery Price - this is direct from the Crypt (I mean Art Studio)!
$?00.00 Plus $25 Shipping and boxing and some Hand Spanking.
$?25.00 Total.
I take Pay Pal.
Only ONE so first come First Serve!

AND THAT'S NOT ALL!

To apease the great green squid-monster-god-thing-kaiju sleeping at the bottom of the Pacific and invading my dreams with alien thoughts, I must add more...

This awesome monster/tiki/low-brow comic art comes with a secret original drawing. I cannot show it to you here, as it may cause some viewers of weak mind to lose their sanity.

Be the first one to heed this "CALL"!

my pay pal registered e-mail is [email protected].
Message me to make sure you are first (and the only one) who gets this art package!!.

HAPPY Hawaii-WEEN!!

THIS JUST IN!!!!
WE HAVE A WINNER!
THE ITEM IS NOW ON HOLD TILL THE $ HITS MY PAY PAL - THEN IT WILL BE SOLD.
(if no $ comes in, it goes back up for sale)

Brad (Tiki Shark) Parker

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2013-10-27 09:32 ]

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2013-10-27 09:36 ]

THIS JUST IN!!!!
WE HAVE A WINNER!
THE ITEM IS NOW ON HOLD TILL THE $ HITS MY PAY PAL - THEN IT WILL BE SOLD.
(if no $ comes in, it goes back up for sale)

"WERE-Wolf of Waikiki"
Vintage "TALES FROM THE TIKI LOUNGE"!
12 " x 18" Giclee on canavs!!!

ALOHA and THANK-YOU!

The WINNER and FIRST person to message me was Holler Waller!!

However 2 pay pal $ hit my pay pal...One who is not Holler Waller will have to go back, sadly, because you did not "personal message" me first. Please let me know who is who ...

Aloha Tiki Tribe!

I had a few Body Glove beach towels drying on the Lanai, and a beautiful Kona Sunset... so I had to grab a photo!

If you would like one - a Body Glove Creature Beach Towel - go to http://www.mahalotiki.com,
or to us at [email protected],
...and soon from http://www.bodyglove.com as soon as I get them the art for their on-line store!

Sorry, been a lot of stuff going on!
But, we have a few Creature towels left over after the BIG 60th Anniversary
& Official Declaration of "BODY GLOVE DAY" in the State of HAWAII.
So I think if you want one, and don't wait too terribly long, you can get one.
A L O H A !

Brad's imaginary Low-Brow Art-Muse sez:
"If you want a Hawaiian Sunset however, THAT ...is gonna take a little more work."

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2013-10-30 02:26 ]

Aloha Tiki Tribe!

Hunting up some Hawaii-Ween Horror for your Haunted Spirit House? Enchanted Tiki-Bar? Hows about a beautiful giclee of the four classic ...

"Monsters on Vacation in Hawaii" !!!
16" x 20"
Giclee on paper.
Fade resistant archival inks.
(Have a giclee in a bright room. 8 years & counting. Still hasn't faded!!)
Museum quality.
$100 plus $20 Shipping and personal hand spanking.
Have a few in stock for the horror-day... ask and you shall receive!

I take pay pal
My pay pal registered e-mail is [email protected]

Big Aloha!

Brad's imaginary Low-Brow Art Muse Sez:
"Ah, the Classics! Now that shows some taste and refinement!"

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
Here's our lovely assistant helping us product test items on the Body Glove Hawaii Cruise boat. If you'd like a Body Glove Creature Towel contact http://www.mahalotiki.com

ALOHA!

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
OK, here's another photo of the pretty girl with the Creature towel...from popular demand...

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
Here I am signing each and every TIKI 2914 calendar!

took a little time ...

But they are ready to go out into the world and spread Tiki all through the next year

Get em through http://www.mahalotiki.com

Hey look, I think I autographing YOURS right now!

Big Aloha

go to http://www.mahalotiki.com
or
[email protected]
Big Mahalo for all the support and ALOHA!

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
SPECIAL OFFER!
TEN lucky Tiki Tribe Members will get this package!

A SPECIAL LIMITED OFFER!
A Body Glove Sea-Creature ART-PRINT & A Body Glove Sea-Creature BEACH TOWEL!

There are still some of the "limited Edition Body Glove Sea Creature" Prints!
60 prints for 60 years!
Signed, and numbered, by you know who!
(Middle numbers available.)
The next ten orders e-mailed into [email protected]
get a Print & a Beach Towel for only...
$50!

That's a Fine Art Print, with a Body Glove Sea-Creature Beach Towel for FREE!

Yep, I said... F R E E ! ! !
PLUS FREE SHIPPING all the way from the volcanic Big Island of Hawaii!!

But, don't wait too long, this is a LIMITED OFFER!

Big MAHALO and ALOHA!

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
Hey it's November....
already?
Wha... October was so much fun!
hey ....
I'm STILL in HALLOWEEN in my
Pumpkin-Head!
Jeepers Creepers!
You know what?
I got the Post-Halloween-Blues!
OK...
I gotta' do something ...

TIME FOR A: "I'M ALREADY MISSING HALLOWEEN ART SALE"!!!

What's that you quack? ...Behold!!

"Hawaii-Ween"
20" x 16"
Signed by the Artist
Submitted for your approval , A Museum quality giclee on heavy paper.
Made with fade resistant archival inks. Will not fade even in a Bright Room!
Go ahead and spend on a really swanky framing job - this beastie will lt's keep
it's gruesome glow-in-the-bar lurid HALLOWEEN colors ...FOR-EVER!

Normal price is around $115.00 and up, plus $10 Shipping and personal hand spanking.

SPECIAL SALE PRICE IS ONLY $75!
...with FREE SHIPPING!
YES!
... F R E E SHIPPING all the way from the volcanic Big Island of Hawaii
to your home tiki-bar or enchanted tiki hut, no matter where it is!!

This is a Limited Offer to the first 5 Tiki Tribe Members who Personal Message me & send me Pay Pal dough!

...N' there's more...

"The Four Classic Monsters in Hawaii!"
20" x 16"
Signed by the Artist.
Museum quality giclee on heavy paper. Made with fade resistant archival inks.
Will not fade even in a Bright Room on the 4th of July!
Go ahead and spend on that swank framing job - these Vampires & Creatures-o'-the-Night will not be sun-burned (or faded) by the harsh
bright light of a sunny room with a bad hang-over! Although, I think they'd be happier in a moody Tiki Bar in the basement, myself.
These MONSTERS will keep their Happy HALLOWEEN colors ...for keeps!

Normal price $115.00 Plus $10 Shipping and hand spanking.

SUPER-MEGA-SALE PRICE $75! ...with FREE SHIPPING!
YES!
F R E E F-ing shipping ...all the way from the erupting lava spewing Volcanic Big Island of Hawaii!!
SPECIAL Limited Offer to the first 5 (five) Tiki-Tribe Members who Personal Message me & send me Pay Pal pennies!

Big Aloha to all you,
Tiki & Halloween Fans,
who miss that "best-holiday-of-all" as much as I do!
(snif!)
Brad (Tiki-Shark) Parker~

"Hey, folks we had a GREAT HALLOWEEN! Maybe the Best EVER!
The artist will throw in an "Original Sketch" of a "Monster" or
a "Jack-o-Tiki" or something, with each purchase... for F R E E !
No Bull-Spit! Honest-Engine! True-Tiki! Dig THAT!! But hurry,
cause that 'Ol Hallow's Glow will wear off soon and then
...no more freebies!"

Brad (Tiki Shark) Parker

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2013-11-07 14:28 ]

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
There are still a few 60 prints for 60 years of the Body Glove Sea Creature 60th Anniversary Art print available!

A small print 8" x 11" however, made by the same printer who creates my high-end, museum quality, full sized, giclee on canvas, Fine Art Prints with the same fade-resistant archival inks! These prints will not fade, even in a bright room! So, go ahead & frame them as fancy as you'd like! They will still be this vibrant 5 10 to 25 years from now!

Also, get that 2-D to 3-D thrill and have the print go with your set of the Body Glove 60th Anniversary Sea Creature Tiki-Mug Set!
60 prints for 60 years, Body Glove Sea-Creature Print, Limited edition of 60, signed, and numbered. $35.00 (from da' Art Studio price maybe more elsewhere)
$5 (shipping and hand spanking, $10 for over seas)
I take pay pal.

Tiki-Mugs you can find at:
http://www.mahalotiki.com
or from the Wyland Kona Oceanfront Gallery contact [email protected]
or Tiki Farm.com
or Body Glove.com (soon, while supplies last)

Brad's imaginary "Low-Brow Art Muse" Sez:
"Yeah, it's like Art imitating Art!"

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2013-11-21 00:49 ]

Aloha Tiki Tribe!

Still a few left, but not too many...

The Body Glove 60th Anniversary 60 prints fro 60 years... of the Body Glove Sea-Creature.
60 prints for 60 years, Body Glove Sea-Creature Print, Limited edition of 60, signed, and numbered.
$35.00 (from da' Art Studio price maybe more elsewhere)
I take pay pal.
P.S. Goes Great with the Limited edition Tiki-Mugs of the darned sea-creature!

Big Aloha!

"Hey, this kinda' thing only comes around once every 60 years!
Might as well get 'em now, next time they might not look so cool!"

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2013-11-23 01:25 ]

Aloha Tiki Tribe Christmas is almost here!
Time to get those x-mas gifts !
What I have on hand, right now, in the Tiki Studio:

The Body Glove 60th Anniversary 60 prints for 60 years... of the Body Glove Sea-Creature.

60 prints for 60 years, Body Glove Sea-Creature Print, Limited edition of 60, signed, and numbered. 8" x 11"
$35.00 (from da' Art Studio price maybe more elsewhere)

The Body Glove Body Glove Sea-Creature giclee art prints.
20" x16" on heavy paper
Made with the same fine art museum quality fade resistant archival inks, as all my giclees
Signed by the artist
$100.00
Plus $10 shipping and hand spanking to the mainland $20 over seas

The Classic monsters on vacation
20" x16" on heavy paper
Made with the same fine art museum quality fade resistant archival inks, as all my giclees
Signed by the artist
$100.00

Hawaii-Ween
(cause everyday is Halloween in the Tiki-Shark Art Studios!)
20" x16" on heavy paper
Signed by the artist
$100.00
Plus $10 shipping and hand spanking to the mainland $20 over sea

I take pay pal.

These are what's on hand, and so are on sale. The gallery will have a then at a higher $. I'm clearing out room for new stock, so, get 'em while you can! Also, anything you buy right from the art studio always comes with an little something-extra! (a rare signed post card, a sketch, a signed calendar)

Aloha! and happy holidays!

Brad (Tiki Shark) Parker

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2013-11-27 06:51 ]

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
Something new and different.
Demand for old original sketches of some of my, now, more popular paintings, prompted me to dig through my old art studio and find these old gems and get them ready for hanging in a swank tiki pad:

This is an original sketch I did while I was painting my 8th Tiki-Painting: "The Magic Pineapple".
It's a one of a kind piece. Framed and matted. The perfect Christmas present if you are looking for some very rare and unique Tiki-Art.

This is the original sketch I did when I was painting my 17th Low-Brow Tiki Painting: "Diga Dioga Doo".

This is the pen and ink sketch I did for my 3rd tiki-Art painting "Mystic Tiki Three-The Magic Pineapple".
One of A kind. Maybe my oldest Piece of Tiki Art.
For purchase, inquire at [email protected]

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
I had some original sketches up for sale - at the local gallery, and 3 are already gone! Folks dig the look of an original, energetic, rough, sketch, I guess. There is a lot of energy a rough sketch has that I often mourn loosing in the creation the the final work, so I do really love looking at other artist's rough sketches. Anyways, they are moving, so If you like the ones I had up here, lemme know, cause soon They'll be down at the gallery (at gallery prices) ...

ALOHA!

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
Here's a really cool one of a kind Giclee I've had up in my art studio for a while now. I like to enjoy a few choice pieces, before I move them on out into the world.
This is a one of one, giclee on canvas.
A faux vintage comic book cover From a "Tales from the Tiki Lounge" featuring my painting "Cat of Nine Cocktails".
Take a look see...

"TALES From the TIKI LOUNGE"
The Cat of Nine Cocktails Issue!
$300.00.

"Tales from the Tiki Lounge is the rarest, hardest to find, and most collectible, Pulp-Adventure publication never made. It existed only in the Mai-Tai light Zone of Brad (Tiki Shark) Parker’s imagination. These paintings are the cover-art of the most desired and sought after issues. So precious that they are nearly beyond price, and believability."

Later on It'll be down at the gallery (at a gallery price) so if you like, lemme kn0w!
I take pay pal!
ALOHA & MAHALO!

Brad (Tiki Shark) Parker

[ Edited by: tiki shark art 2013-12-17 16:56 ]

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
Check out the new TIKI beach Towel!

And this ones the real deal, not some pirated art from some on line pirates!

See! Got the Brad Tiki-Shark Parker seal of approval!
get yours at http://www.mahalotiki.com !

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
So... do you think the next generation will become the new Tiki Tribe and join us in our obsession?

I remember AMAZING board graphics back in the 80's, but have seen too much now-a-days. Wonder how the kids will respond?

I also have not seen much low-brow on Boogie boards either, so I hope this is a market just looking for this kinda' low-brow tiki art.
I can thing of several other tiki artist that could go well on boards too. If this experiment goes well, maybe I can hook them up - Big Toe? LLT? Doug Horne?
For more info on these swank boards - that would look good hanging in a home tiki bar as well as on the street I think. Contact
http://www.madeinmars.com
Ask them about the Tiki Shark boards... maybe we can get the ball really rollin!
Mahalo and Aloha!
BP~

Brad (Tiki Shark) Parker

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2014-01-16 17:25 ]

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
Check out the old original pencil and ink studies I just found in the Tiki Shark studios, for buying info contact http://www.mahalotiki.com

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
Found some of the "limited-edition Body Glove Sea-Creature Beach-Towels and some Signed & numbered Creature art-prints!
(It's amazing what you find when you actually clean up the 'ol Art-Studio once in a while! )
Selling sets_ One Signed /numbered Print AND a Body Glove Sea Creature Beach Towel

$50 - a set. FREE shipping inside the US.
I take pay Pal at [email protected]

ALOHA!

Aloha Tiki Tribe!

At an art patron's request, I looked for any wood block prints of "Tiki Midnight"... I thought I had sold the last one for $200. Turns out I have 2 left. I hid 2 low numbers away from myself. #7 and #9. This Art patron gets one, than there will be only one left.
The LAST beautiful wood block print of Tiki Midnight. - If you want it, it's $400.00. Personal message me. First patron who buys it, gets the last print.

PLUS~
Get your FREE Brad (Tiki-Shark) Parker Tiki Art Calendar now!

Just send me $7.50 for Shipping (all da' way from Hawaii) and hand spanking via pay pal to [email protected]

AND THAT's NOT ALL! Send yer coconuts now, and get extra TIKI-SWAG! (oh-boy!) GET An autographed "Monster in Hawaii" post car with Each Calendar!

P.S.
If you are Tiki-Tribe in Europe, or over seas, please send $15 for Shipping & Hand-Spanking from Hawaii to you... for your FREE Tiki Calendar!

Brad (Tiki Shark) Parker

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2014-03-15 17:07 ]

ALOHA TIKI TRIBE!
Guess what time it is?

IT's the FUTURE!

the 2015 TIKI ART calendars are here!
If you do not live next door to a Walmart in Hawaii, you can send to me for your very own 2015 TIKI ART CALENDAR by ME!
This is the first year I got to pick all the art, on which month it would go, plus, I requested extra art be added in to the "blank days on the calendar months, and every single strange holiday we celebrate here in Hawaii to be on the calendar, (see, we have holidays from the USA, and Hawaii, and Japan, and Australia, and Canada, and more ....

• including the BRAND SPANKING NEW holiday we just ADDED last year!! Remember?! BODY GLOVE DAY! Yes, BODY GLOVE DAY is now on October 24th... and 25th! - one day for the Big Island of Hawaii, and one for the whole State of Hawaii! Wow, Hawaii loves to party! Really we are a completely not work oriented at all... any excuse and we take the day off and go to the beach or the bar at happy hour and have swanky Rum Drinks and watch the sunset!)

Just send us $20 and we'll autograph your 2015 Calendar, jump into the shinny black Tiki Mobile and deliver ti to your door (or the local post office which ever is closer)

Pay Pal $20 for your autographed copy. If you live in Hawaii, or the continental USA, or Alaska, it's FREE SHIPPING!! (yahoo!)
Shipping to "other places" : Over Seas, please add $10 for Shipping and hand spanking. Canada and Mexico, please add $5 for Swanking and Glass clinking.

Order yours NOW and get a FREE 2014 TIKI Calendar (while supplies Last)

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2014-03-22 20:28 ]

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2014-03-22 20:42 ]

Aloha Tiki Tribe!

Hey the NEW 2015 Tiki Art Calendars are here!

The Governor of Hawaii, Neil Ambercrombie Got his!

When are you gonna get one?

This year I got to pick out which art got used, and even on which month, I put in extra sketches on the blank days, so it's full of MORE art than any to the previous calendars! Yep! I'm real happy with how this one came out!

to order -please send Just send us $20 and we'll autograph your 2015 Calendar, jump into the shinny black Tiki Mobile and deliver it to your door (or the local post office which ever is closer)

Pay Pal $20 for your autographed copy.
If you live in Hawaii, or the continental USA, or Alaska, it's FREE SHIPPING!! (yahoo!)

Shipping to "other places": Over Seas, please add $10 for Shipping and hand spanking. Canada and Mexico, please add $5.
If you live in Canada or Mexico it's $5 Shipping and Hand-spanking.
If you live over seas it's twice that (EEK, sorry, I know, shipping to or from Hawaii sucks! I'm always hunting for a cheaper way to ship, but I often end up eating the costs, Many many times, so sorry my friends, but hawaii is just darned far away...)
$10 for shipping to the far corners of the world.
BUT I will throw in some auto-graphed (Brad Tiki-Shark Parker) post-cards to make it worth your while.

Send to my registered pay pal e-mail [email protected]

THANKS!

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2014-03-29 17:25 ]

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
Check out the prototype of the "Tiger-Shark-Surfing" Boogie Board!

Who wants one?
Contact me, or "Made in Mars" (626) 336-9640

Aloha Tiki Tribe!

The 2015 Brad Parker Tiki-Art Calendars are here! To get your (autographed) copy, just send the big MAY (almost-a-give-away) SPECIAL of only $20! - with Free Shipping and Hand-Spanking all the way from Hawaii to you and you'll get yours!!

"Jeepers Creepers! It's da' NEW 2015 Tiki-Art Calendars!"
Just send 20 coconuts to my registered pay pal address of [email protected] and remember to put in your mailing address.... Pleeeaze!

Brad's invisible make-believe Low-Brow-Art Muse sez:
"Hey, think of it this way, it'll be your "good-deed for the day" as all this dough will help pay for this low-brow tiki-artist's legal fees.

Aloha Tiki Tribe!

There are sill a few Body Glove Tiki Mugs Left!
http://www.tikifarm.com/tiki_mugs_p2.htm

Get your Brad (Tiki-Shark) Parker designed Tiki-Mugs... (before they disappear!)

Brad (Tiki Shark) Parker

[ Edited by: tiki shark art 2014-05-13 00:38 ]

Aloha Tiki Tribe!

Check it out...
There are still some of these gems up for sale at TIKI FARM TOO!

I may never design tiki-mugs this good again… ever… get ''em before they are gone!

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2014-05-13 00:43 ]

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
The Body Glove Tiki-Mugs - still a few left….

Check it out…"The Shark-Tiki" Tiki-Mug.: A tiki dedicated to the God-of-Sharks, complete with Shark Aumakua swimming round it's base!
There are still some of these 60th anniversary set of three Body Glove Tiki-Mugs up for sale at TIKI FARM, but they won't last forever!
These are by far the best mugs I have ever designed…. really, I dunno if I can top 'em! They may be the best I'll ever do!!!
Get yours now... before they are gone forever! ...and then you'll be crying in your rum; you're sneaking it outa' an 'ol chipped coffee mug that sez: "Honey Badger don't care" while you're at work.
However, the guy in the cubical next-door will be rubbing his "Shark-Tiki" Tiki-Mug from Tiki-Farm & Body Glove …. muttering: "My Precious…"

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2014-05-13 22:45 ]

Aloha Tiki Tribe!

Dig it! Here's a few views of the "Body Glove 60th Anniversary Tiki-Mug from the 3 mug set.
There are a few left!

Body Glove's 60th Anniversary set of 3 Tiki Mugs are still up for sale on Tiki Farm!
These are by FREAKING-FAR the VERY BEST Tiki-mugs I have ever designed…. really, I dunno if I can top 'em!
They may be the best I'll ever do!!!
I urge you to get yours now… before they disappear. (gone just like those surfers who were eaten by the sea-creature in that award winning short film these mugs are based on.)
before they are gone forever! .
I cannot get into details but I found myself in the totally surreal situation of having to explain the great legal significant difference between a mass produced coffee mug and a Tiki-Mug! I was asked (I kid you not) "Just answer yes or no, can you drink Coffee out of a Tiki Mug?"
What the…??!?!
I will leave the rest of my "mental-artistic-melt-down" to your imagination… But, I think I may have actually recited the "Declaration of Independence" in there somewhere. It ended when my hawaiian lawyer gently reached across the table and put his hand on my shoulder, rubbing, and whispering, like he would to a horse, said "It's Okay… it's Okay."
Anyways….
This is a good price (a GREAT price!) for these beautiful mugs. Please, do your self a favor and get 'em while you can. I will explain the whole tale-of-woe sometime in the near future ( like maybe when I'm not wearing this funny jacket, and I can laugh instead of cry over this whole thing.) In the meanwhile, please, check it out...
Big Aloha to you and to Tiki Farm.

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2014-05-15 15:36 ]

Happy Aloha Friday Tiki Tribe!

Recently I was asked to make the famous Body Glove Mugs into an Artist's Remarque on a giclee!

Be Sure to get your set of da' real things before they are gone forever!

"As the song sez:
"Aloha oe, aloha oe
E ke onaona noho i ka lipo

One fond embrace,
A hoi ae au
Until we meet again"

In the meanwhile, please, check it out...
Big Aloha to you.

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
The last of the batch of the Body Glove 60th Anniversary Tiki-Mugs are still available.

"The Body Glove 60th Anniversary Mug"
This is the 1st and o set of Tiki-Mugs Body Glove has ever produced in their 60 years of Surf/culture history.

"The Shark-Tiki" Tiki-Mug"
Strange huh? Hope we can do some more.

"The Sea-Creature Tiki-Mug"
Grab a set before they are gone ...and part of tiki/surf-history!
Please, check out Tiki-Farm for any mugs still up for sale!

Body Glove was just awarded the honor of having a live size statue erected in Manhattan Beach to it's founders Bob and Bill Meistrell.
I gotta' go to So Cal to see the unveiling in a few weeks. The Statue (That's a small mock up seen in the bg of this photo.) … it was made by an artist from the Big island. (not me - I just did the mugs. Well, me and Tiki-Farm!)
Big Aloha!

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2014-05-18 18:36 ]

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
I have a very special 1 of 1 giclee /art print for sale.

It's a special extremely limited edition of 1 (an artist's test or proof) of "Beyond the Reef" in a special size of 20" x 13.5" gallery wrapped on canvas,
with an "Artist's Remarque" making it a one-of-a-kind art piece.

"Beyond the Reef - special artist's edition

"Beyond the Reef" special edition

"Beyond the Reef" special edition

"Beyond the Reef" Special Edition
Signed, numbered, and it comes with a "Certificate of Authenticity".
This one of a kind artist's proof is not available through any other source than right here - direct form the Tiki-Shark Art Studio.
And is being offered up for sale at $500.00
(Plus $50 for Shipping and Handling, to the mainland. A little more of over-seas - let me know which country and we'll work it out)

Since there is only one (1), first response here, or in a Tiki-Central personal message to me, or an e-mail to [email protected], gets this special piece.
I take pay pal.

Thanks and Aloha!

Aloha Tiki Tribe!

"The Sea-Creature Tiki-Mug"
Maybe it's gonna be a "classic" one day… maybe sooner than we think, only so many left to buy, at non-collector rare-to-find-item prices.
My humble advise?
Go ahead, grab a set of "Body Glove 60th Anniversary Tiki-Mugs" before they are gone ...and become part of tiki/surf-history.

Please, check out Tiki-Farm for any "Brad (Tiki-Shark) Parker" designed Tiki-Mugs still up for sale at really good prices.

[ Edited by: tiki shark art 2014-05-20 05:57 ]

Aloha Tiki Tribe!

The "Shark-Tiki" Tiki-Mug ...from Body Glove & Tiki Farm & me.

It's part of the 3 tiki-mug set of Body Gloves 60th anniversary set.

The idea was it's a Tiki dedicated to a Shark-god, to protect surfers from Sharks while in da' water.

So I put in details like Shark Teeth, and shark 'aumakua spirits swimming around it's base.

I'm very happy with the amazing detail Tiki Farm got out of this one, and IT may be my personal favorite of the set.

Get 'em while you can at Tiki Farm, and a few other places.
Please, check out Tiki-Farm for any "Brad (Tiki-Shark) Parker" designed Tiki-Mugs still up for sale at really good prices.

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2014-05-20 21:31 ]

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
SPECIAL EDITION of "BEYOND the REEF"!

A giclee, gallery wrapped on canvas.
Fade resistant archival museum quality inks.

A hand painted ( by me) unique "Artist's Remarque" of the Ship's figure head holding a Tiki.

The sides the this ready to go on the wall, gallery wrapped giclee, are painted BLACK ( a Big Toe effect to make a giclee look like an original)

"Beyond the Reef"
Special Edition
Signed,
numbered; 1 of 1
20" x 14"
Comes with Certificate of Authenticity.
Available only here; the Tiki-Shark Art Studio.
$500.00
$50 Shipping and Handeling to the Main-land Over seas is a little more, let me know what country wand we'll get you a good fair shipping rate.

Only one. Please reply here, or personal message me, or email-me at [email protected]

Aloha Tiki Tribe~

Body Glove Tiki-Mugs…

The Shark-Tiki Tiki-Mug.

Yep, of the set of 3 tiki-mugs I did for Body Glove , I'm digging' this one the most.

They have all this friggin' detail... … detail I was working in to see if Tiki-Farm could actually make happen.
And they did!

Check 'em out at Tiki Farm....

Aloha Tiki Tribe,

Special edition of "Beyond the Reef"

Artist's remark - ship's figure he'd holds a tiki

Sides of the "Gallery Wrapped Canvas are painted Black.

20" x 14" (approx)

$500.00 Plus $50 for shipping (out side US we'll figure it out)
I take Pay Pal
comes signed and with a certificate of authenticity
This piece is an "Artist's proof" and only available directly from the Tiki Shark Art Studio.

Aloha Tiki Tribe!

The MOVIE!
http://www.bodyglove.com/campaigns/the-disappearance/?mwrc_session_code=Fef7GYXdpP36RuIYnzJ5

The MONSTER!

The MUG!

Please, check out the Tiki-Farm web site for the BODY GLOVE 60th Anniversary 3 tiki-Mug set. "Brad (Tiki-Shark) Parker" designed Tiki-Mugs

Aloha Tiki Tribe!

The TIKI-MUGS!

The MOVIE!
http://www.bodyglove.com/campaigns/the-disappearance/?mwrc_session_code=Fef7GYXdpP36RuIYnzJ5

Please, check out the Tiki-Farm web site for the BODY GLOVE 60th Anniversary 3 tiki-Mug set. "Brad (Tiki-Shark) Parker" designed Tiki-Mugs

Aloha Tiki Tribe!

The TIKI-MUGS!

The MOVIE!

Please, check out the Tiki-Farm web site for the BODY GLOVE 60th Anniversary 3 tiki-Mug set.
"Brad (Tiki-Shark) Parker" designed Tiki-Mugs

Aloha Tiki Tribe!

The MOVIE!

The MONSTER!

The TIKI-MUGS!

Please, check out the Tiki-Farm web site for the BODY GLOVE 60th Anniversary / Sea Creature 3 tiki-Mug set.
"Brad (Tiki-Shark) Parker" designed Tiki-Mugs

M

Can someone please tell me 7f I dan s3ll thes3s, our f7rst Upload an Image

Click 'browse' and choose a file to upload, then click 'Submit'.

Your Uploaded Images

Images uploaded by you in the last 24 hours:
How do I include these images in my posts?
To use these images in your post, highlight the text that is below the image use you want to include. Make sure you highlight the entire line, including both the beginning and ending ![]( parts.

Once you have it highlighted, copy it by pressing Ctrl-C (or Apple-C on the Mac). Now go to the window with your Tiki Central post. Place your text cursor where you want the image to appear in your post, and press Ctrl-V (Apple-V on the Mac). The entire line you copied should appear. If you have done it correctly, you will see an image in your post when you press the Preview button.

[img]https://tikicentral.com/uploads/78915/5388461c.jpg)

and my first paintings.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 209 replies