Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

One of a Kind StUfF by Bamboo Ben....newer pg 21?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 320 replies

B

Well HT,I'll at least bet it Has a door On it if that helps your case any.

screw this game, I was done a long time ago. Now show us or we're going to beat your ass.

N

a tiki alter with a concrete or lava type tiki in it.

B

Hey BooMan, what kind of finish are you using that takes so long to dry. Lacquer dries in a few minutes. Polyurethats in a few days when its cold. Just what izzit you are waiting for to dry anyway a doughnut machine?

N

Ok Ben you win the battle, but not the war. You can never take me alive. HaHaHa!!! Oops I think im gettin a little loopy now. Arrrrrrrr!!!!!!

Contestquest is over. Please recyle posts for next one.

[ Edited by: revbambooben on 2004-12-04 18:45 ]

HT

Now you're just f@$kin with me.

Z

Tiki mini-fridge? Someone has to have said that before me, anyway, it supposedly doesn't have to do with cooling...?

Portable dishwasher?
Ben, you're such a tease!

M

Tiki ATM Machine!!!!

Z

A tiki Lotto machine hut!

N

ATM machine. OOps monkey already said right before i finished typing.

[ Edited by: net-tiki on 2004-12-03 19:53 ]

HT

AN ATM NMACHINE? A FUCKIN ATM MACHINE? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

N

a package dropbox type deal like for ups or something like that?

B

YEs he is a tease, has the bump and gring down really ewell from watching too many strippers play the game I guess. If i come back by say,,,11:30 Sat nite, would you think booman will have the silly bag off the silly thing
so we can see what was under it. He can sperad this out for days but he won't

HT

I hope I said ATM somewhere. I'm kciking myself right now, you'll have to excuse me.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

N

i say dropbox because i dont see a power cord.

B

YEp AATM Machine. Big business builder

Z

A trash compactor or recycling compactor in the base, with a big tiki on top, drop your recycling in the tiki's mouth to be squashed.

O

Condom vending machine :wink:
Spreading a little aloha!

B

Didn't he say in the beginning that this for Benzart? Did he mean fully stocked and full of bills and change Thanks BooMan.

Z

On 2004-12-03 20:21, OnaTiki wrote:
Condom vending machine :wink:
Spreading a little aloha!

Or not spreading it , as the case may be....

M
Moki posted on Fri, Dec 3, 2004 8:24 PM

Pay Phone.....
Not very tiki, not from Hawaii...??
:drink:

Z

Macadamia nut rotisserie chicken-ator!

To make this even more confusing....I suggest that everyone who played the 1st game Edit their posts (to save room on this site we call TC) and recycle the space. It'll totally confuse.

JT- It's a Vacuum!! If not, go to edited post # 2 and I'll guess again. (and so on.)

[ Edited by: revbambooben on 2004-12-04 18:48 ]

B

Great Conquestest BamBen. Held like a true old west outlaw,I m surprized noone got shot.CoolCool Coolhappyhappyhappy

HT

YARRRRRRR

I'M KICKIN MESELF ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK.

YARRRRRRRR

Best damn ATM I've ever seen.

Aloha!

Z

It's fabulous!

I'm fuzzy on Sven's rule... is it technically "tropical", and not "tiki" because there are no actual tikis on it? I presume that's why the winning answer was just "ATM machine"? So close, and yet so far.

That was exhausting! Now I can stop dreaming about that bag! :)

See above

[ Edited by: revbambooben on 2004-12-04 18:49 ]

[ Edited by: Unga Bunga on 2004-12-04 23:40 ]

fouled on a technicality. I wanted to win so badly too.

Well done Ben. It turned out very nice. Your trade knows no bounds.

N

No Way!!!!!! And to think I didnt get it in on time. That is so kool!!!! I was out at dinner and just saw this now. I am so stoked. I was just tellin the little lady at dinner how bummed I was because I thought I didnt make it in time. Thanks Ben!!! That is the best atm machine Ive seen ever. This is for Ben. Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B

More Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'s for Ben. This ATM is really cool. The Cover-up is very clean and elegantly tropical. High quality enough to fit anywhere.
Ben Rocks and rolls!
Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:o

[ Edited by: Jungle Trader on 2004-12-06 00:05 ]

UB

On 2004-12-04 13:06, Jungle Trader wrote:
THIS is what's next. Boobam if you can guess what this is in 24 hours...it's yours...but you may not want it after you see it.

I hope it's not you holding a chicken leg.
Reg. TC thread

B

Thats Worse than Funny

:o

[ Edited by: Jungle Trader on 2004-12-06 00:04 ]

JT- CLASSIC!!!

Your attitude has balls! (or not)

(if it were anyone other than me, you know that u-mod device would be going off like a nuke attack!!)

YEAHYUH, maybe in 2005 Bong will win the Mind Screw/Chicken Leg Award. Or not.

Hey Trader!
Where did Woody the Woodpecker go?

*** UpDaTe on first post (page 1-?)***

50% off all hanging art on 12/11 & 12/12.

Merry X Mas.

Update

See page 1.

Last sale for a while!

Gonna concentrate on the website. Believe it or not! (last years new years rezo!!!)

B

I think you need a Florida store so we SoFlo's could buy your great stuff. Hope your sale went/goes/is going well.

Stop by and visit the Ben-ster and the lovely Vicki this weekend folks. Ben's got some great stuff waiting to hang out in YOUR tiki bar.

Give me a call if you're in the neighborhood!

Yo- Benz e' Bong! Mucho Mahaloz-

**We except Pay Pal now, but don't ship the Store Stuff. Not quite sure if there is a way this will work for the 50% Off Store Sale Stuff??

Web-people, How would I sell one of a kind merch on a website??

I'm really torn between a "line -MOLD- item" and "one of a kines." It drives me nuts to do the same thing over and over and over. Will I constanly be sending pics to my webmaster? I'm soooooooooo confused!!!!!

B

Just take pictures and post them here on Tiki Marketplace. Paypal does the rest. No website, no bother, TC gets great stuff.
Sell it, box it, and send it on its way.
I need to come out there and handle your shipping department?

F

Ben I like your website its simple to navigate

B

fishhead I Like benzos web site too except for the Gallery page. It always hangs my computer. Fix it Ben

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 320 replies