Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

One of a Kind StUfF by Bamboo Ben....newer pg 21?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 320 replies

HT

I am not a loser, merely someone with too much internet access, and an anal retentive brain.
I prefer the term priority impaired.

B

I'm not a loser either, but it may get to the point that I will hang myself if bBen dosen't end this soon Ha
Although I guess he can't end it, WE have to, soooo
200 pounds of Hawaiian beach sand
A Band saw for making coconut cups and bowls.
MAybe we'll lynch Ben on the gallows.
On that note, a Guilotine for opening coconuts ( or other uses not tiki related)
Outrigger canoe kit.

HT

Someone needs to make a coconut guillotine.
Sculpture of Benzart.
Tool chest.
Absolutely nothing and you're just fucking with us.
Fake plant.
Planter.
Go kart.
Outrigger figurehead.
Record player. I've said that before, i know.
Lei maker.
Something to grow flowers to make leis from.

HT

200 lbs of crap!

The literal meaning of the word, not figurative.

Sumthin' with MILK in it? Get it?...MILKIN' IT...tee hee hee.

B

Why didn't I think of this before: A 200 pound Moai
Is the thing in the bag finished yet. can we get updated pix of it? Can we see under the back half of the bag?? Front half? Whole bag?
How much will it weigh when its complete.
Izzit a Big tiki fruitcake

Conquesteat is over. Please recycle your posts for the next one.

[ Edited by: revbambooben on 2004-12-04 18:43 ]

N

its a tiki hut for a trash can.

HT

A STOVE!
STOVE!!!!

N

is it a tiki hut for a water heater

HT

Did I say water heater before? I meant to. That is a damn good idea though. I think now everyone will feel the need to. No wait, I said furnace. Same damn thing.

SHOWER@

N

who uses a stove everday, when there is take-out. thats crazy man. Just kidding good guess. LOL.

HT

I have no room to talk. My mom's a chef, taught me to cook. And yet I eat more 7-11 than hot dogs than meals I cook myself.

TV stand!

N

its a sink, was a sink said already? Damn i think it was.

HT

Computer!

Urinal!

ENIAC! UNIVAC!

[ Edited by: Hale Tiki on 2004-12-02 20:28 ]

N

maybe a computer from 1970. LMAO.

HT

Filing cabinet. I know I said that, but still.

Nightstand.

HT

Chair, office chair, rolley office chair.
SOAP!

DISHWASHER!

B

A Lava rock grill/heater for those chilly nights and days too. The perfect hand warmer.

N

somebody give that guy a drink he is going crazy!

HT

I am. I'm the guy that if I happen to forget an actor's name, or movie title, I'll call everyone I know until someone remembers. Although, I will take a drink. Anyone?

TV! And not the trader kind.

A giant Beatle Boot...

HT

A John Lennon foot.

Pizza oven, grill, stove, fire! fire! heh heh heh! fire! cool.

Pantry closet thingamabob.

Z

A tiki coffee brewer?
A tiki urinal?
Hey, one leads to another, and they are "used every day". I'll bet it's going onto someone's boat...

An Obsessive-Compulsive torture device.

Did anyone else think about this thing all day at work? Poor Hale Tiki, all crazed. How has Benzart not guessed with all the subjects he presented?
edit - Hale Tiki already said urinal, sorry.

[ Edited by: ZebraTiki on 2004-12-02 20:52 ]

HT

Trashcan! Did I guess trashcan?
It's not that I'm crazed. It's thatI'm obsessive. Wait....dammit!
Lol.

Aloha!

HT

Wait, is it Baroque? It's Baroque, isn't it?

HT

I got it!

It's about 200lbs. It has to be covered up, bound, and moved with a handtruck. It's totally different...it has to do with tikis and hawaii.

IT RUBS THE LOTION ON IT'S SKIN AND PUTS IT IN THE BASKET!!!

N

Hale your absolutley nuts, but you make luagh like crazy with the Hannibal thing. Take a break man you are going delirious. Its my turn anyway.

N

Damn Hale took my idea with the pantry storage unit thingy. You'll pay if you win with that guess. Here is one he didn't mention a bird bath or maybe even a mailbox thingy.

HT

I did mention a birdbath. But no Mailbox. CURSES! Heavens to betsy, I don't know how that slipped my mind.

N

I got another he didn't mention that will kill him. How about a central air and heating hut thing.

HT

HAH! I DID! SUCK IT TREBECK! SUCK IT HARD AND SUCK IT LONGGGGGGG. Yes, somewhere in the world, Celebrity Jeopardy is playing. And that somewhere is my computer. :D

I apologize for my outburst. No Wahini home to keep me in check. :D

[ Edited by: Hale Tiki on 2004-12-02 21:21 ]

B

You guys Are crazy. I'm goin' to bed before it starts rubbing off. ...bunch of fruitcakes is what you are, sane on the bottom of your shoes but after that they threw the book away and I'm afraid your plans were in that book so now here you are walking around, bewildered and lost, but you don't have anywhere to go so you can't be lost but you Did lose and then theres that gallows thing for the losers, but noooyou aren't losers, but you didn't win so that means during your aimles wandering around looking for a bag to get into you may run across a lava heater to keep yourself warm around, next to that is the gallows....

[ Edited by: Benzart on 2004-12-02 22:13 ]

Too late, Benzart, it's rubbing off!

One more guess: a tiki mailbox?
Apologies if this has already been suggested.

N

Holy crap Benz you've gone mad. LOL. You are right this stuff is rubbing off on you. I cant stop guessing til the fat lady sings and she hasn't started yet, but i am running out of ideas.

HT

Footed tub. Couch.
Conch.
Man, even I'm running low on steam.

HT

It's 4 AM, I never sleep!!!! muahahahahaa

A bed!!!! Is it a bed?

N

a hut for a safe for guns.

N

bring on the gallows. Wait its probably something like a trash compacter.

[ Edited by: net-tiki on 2004-12-03 02:52 ]

HT

Did I say bookshelf?

B

Yes I think you said bookshelf about 5 times.
It is Some kind of Heat maker so it Must be using Lava so it Has to be a Mini Volcano or a Heater using Lava rocks, it just has to be that since it ain't nothin else we have guessed and I don't think there is very much more it can be .
Ha Ha hahaha LOLLLLol. The white coats are coming to take you all away.

HT

Giant Volcano that does something we do everyday?
Volcano Urinal?
OOH, OOHHH, I just had a really great idea, completely off topic.
So, you know how they have to the floor urinals at some places, though not restuarants, but still. What if you made a to the floor urinal in the shape of the end of an outrigger???
For those of you starting actual bars, take notes.
A heater? Propane heater?
Bicycle rack?

B

OK a last jab.
Coffee vending setup Hot Kona brew, fresh brewed $1.50 per cup.

HT

Benz, isn't it for you anyway? Didn't I read in one of the first posts that it was for you? Shouldn't you know what it is?

Something meant to thrill and inspire, and drive us all friggin nuts?

HT

Elevator.
Car.
Blender.

HT

Dining room table.
Trashcan.
Heaadboard.

HT

Giant Muklucks!
DOOR!
WHAT ABOUT A DOOR?

HT

For those of you counting, this is OFFICIALLY the 50th post I have made on this topic.

Bows Thank you, thank you all. It's been a long journey, and I still have a ways to go. And of course, I couldn't have done any of it, with you BambooBen. Thank you.

You know when Bugs Bunny does an aside like that, it's amusing, but in print, it's just sad.

Now, my latest guess: Somewhere to store clothing, a la a dresser, beaureau, cloet, something. That, or the world's largerst colostomy bag. I mean, that's something I use everyday, I don't know about anyone else.

Aloha!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 320 replies