Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

'OnaTiki 's new lava bottom lamp pg 16

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 243 replies

That's a great idea, man, and fitting innovations in the tiki bar lamp line are few and far between nowadays. I like the visual danger element!

On 2007-11-18 19:54, TikiDiego wrote:
... my wonderful wife got me a lamp from Freaky Boutiki as a present, they told her it was an OnaTiki lamp... It's a freakin' awesome lamp and it looks great in our pad!

Whew! I wondered where that one went.

Some may recognize your new red tapa lamp from Tiki Island at the Bali Hai where it was included in the OnaTiki lamp instalation above the bar!

Mahalo for the purchase and for supporting one of San Diego's finest tiki-revival craftsmen! Ona is a true master and i will always owe him a great debt for encouraging me to carve and being the first to show me the ropes... whata pal, whata pal!

On 2007-11-25 07:46, hodadhank wrote:
Whew! I wondered where that one went.

Some may recognize your new red tapa lamp from Tiki Island at the Bali Hai where it was included in the OnaTiki lamp instalation above the bar!

Mahalo for the purchase and for supporting one of San Diego's finest tiki-revival craftsmen! Ona is a true master and i will always owe him a great debt for encouraging me to carve and being the first to show me the ropes... whata pal, whata pal!

Woah! Hodadhank, I didn't see your response until now! I was at that event, and probably must have looked right at the lamp and didn't even realize that it would eventually hang in my living room. I am now even more pleased with it knowing that, although briefly, it did hang at Bali Hai at one point. Awesome! Thanks for the info!

:wink:

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 243 replies