Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Crafts

Reesenik art. Stuff for Tiki Oasis 15.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 167 replies

Super cool, Wendy

S

I look forward to seeing the finished mug, it's a cool design.

Glad to see new work from ya!

Thanks for the feedback guys and girls! I realize the pieces I'm about to show aren't Tiki, but just to get an idea of the "other stuff" I'll have at my booth here ya go.
'Goon Squad' acrylic on masonite

'Onryo' acrylic on masonite

'Mister Happy-Go-Lucky' acrylic on masonite

There will also be all the various clowns and monsters from Tiki Oasis' pasts and all the old shirts plus the new
'Buddha Fink' t-shirts!!

While I know these items are not 'Tiki', I just wanted to give a quick preview of some of the items that will be at the booth also.
Peace with every step.

I don't know why but I love Rat Fink. Good job. I used to carve him out of bars of soap when I was young. Wendy

That is great! I almost forgot, this year don't forget to stop by and get your Good Fink Club merch. There will be shirts, stickers and punk pins available.

Really looking forward to seeing everyone and doing some catching up!

MR

Het gang! Just got in a new batch of "Gonesville Gorilla" mugs. Exclusively from Eekum Bookum to me and hopefully to you! #'s 1 thru 10 went fast at Tiki Oasis 13. I have 12 thru 20 available (11 is already sold). They are $50 each plus $10 shipping. Also my new sticker "Dig?" is available for $5 each I handle shipping on the stickers. There are always little extras in my packages as many of you are aware. I'm not on here as often as I used to be but will be checking in regularly. I can also be messaged at https://www.facebook.com/matt.reese2 Enjoy!!
"Gonesville Gorilla"

And "Dig?"

Hey, I want my own mascot mug too!

REESENIK!
Got some Fancy Product there,Bubs!
Rockin!

Keep on Reeseniking!

MR

You guys are adorable.

Very cool stuff! Glad I got to see it after you explained it to me. Seems like the mug turned out really well. I also want my own mug... Hopefully someday.

Hope to see you again at Bali Hai sometime.

Saw one on ebay too...

[ Edited by: lunavideogames 2013-11-20 19:09 ]

M
mp posted on Thu, Nov 14, 2013 11:26 PM

Like.....I need one for my lunch box

MP... you got it!
The mugs are available on ebay. I offer them to the TC community and to the facebook community for $50 plus shipping. The ones on ebay are at the mercy of that crazy bidding world. They are selling on ebay anywhere from $100 to $150. It just seems like people who are part of our subculture should get a better deal.... hence the $50 offer. I'm really stoked on John Mulder's work and feel honored that he would do this mug for me. I've been very lucky to get to work with such cool artists (MP top of the heap) and hope to continue to do so.

And this is why Matt Reese is the "Man"

Thanks ATP. You're gonna make me blush.

T

No blushing. Matt, both pieces are killer. Look forward to meeting up again soon.

On 2013-11-18 07:05, Matt Reese wrote:
Thanks ATP. You're gonna make me blush.

Men don't blush, Reese, they just exude manliness!
now got out and brake something with your fists!

Feel the Manliness now!

Gonesville Gorilla mugs are going fast. numbers 11, 12, 13 and 14 are sold. Only 6 Gorillas left!!

Like Gone!!

[ Edited by: Matt Reese 2013-11-20 19:37 ]

"Adrift in The Void" acrylic on masonite. Available at TO15. Thanks for looking.

"Adrift in The Void" acrylic on masonite. Available at TO15. Thanks for looking.

A couple more Things for Tiki Oasis 15.
"Star Fink" acrylic on masonite

"Destination Unknown" acrylic on masonite

"Space Maori" acrylic on masonite

"You're Already Dead" acrylic on masonite

Thanks for looking.

Makes my brain wiggle in a good way!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 167 replies