Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 337 replies

Led Zeppelin IV! 1971

Sweet.
Buzzy Out!

[ Edited by: Bay Park Buzzy 2009-06-13 19:33 ]

On 2009-06-13 18:00, hodadhank wrote:
Congrats Kustom!
Be the first to reply with the correct Band, title and year of release

Hah! 1971! Led Zeppelin, untitled, but commonly refered to as IV, or ZOSO.
Gimmee my shirt! :D

On 2009-06-13 18:07, Bay Park Buzzy wrote:
Led Zeppelin IV! 1971

Sweet.
Buzzy Out!

[ Edited by: Bay Park Buzzy 2009-06-13 19:33 ]

We have a winnaaaaa!!!!

Boy that was close... Buzzy updated his post only five minutes before Bill's correct answer.

Come git yer shoyt Buzz!!

Mahalo for playing and better luck next time 4WD as Freaky Boutiki Tenth Anniversapaloosa shennanigans continue...

Watch this thread and win! -Hodaddy

Shenanigans!

4wd actually wins. I cheated!
I'll win the next one.

My muscles would never fit in a puny tshirt anyway!

Buzzy Out!

F

Hey, love the framed picture. Fun game!

Our very own Mystery gal stocking up the MUNKTANK... More goodies to come...

Satisfied Munkstomer.

A lucky gal in a Lucky 13 skull mug dress.

The Primo guys stop by for some kine vibes.

Omar kicking ass.

Chris sports our new Spam boardshorts.

WOW! I want one of those...and maybe something from the MUNKTANK, too. :wink:

T

Hey just got back from San Diego, man we bought a bunch of stuff from freaky tiki, brought the kids, even went back a second day. just soooooo much great stuff, drove back to phoenix az and am now placing the stuf I bought. thanx!! scott woodward aka tikibad

Hooray TIKIBAD! You snagged the big Meza-Marq mask that Erik and I collaborated on. It was gonna sell at the show but you beat the mad rush! Mahalo!

Ta Dahhhhhhh!

new TIKI beach towels from TIKISHARK. 32" x 64" weight: 600 GSM. A great fluffly jacquard beach towel soft and snuggly and a steal under twenty bucks!

I'll have these at the shop and at our Oasis booth for you surfer dudes and betties.

T

I like how the mystery gal's shirt matches the mug. I could look at shots of the munktank for days.

H

On 2009-07-31 16:44, teaKEY wrote:
I like how the mystery gal's shirt matches the mug...

Hahaha! Wahine Toni sends hugs to all her fanboys. She's got tikis for sale in the Freaky Boutiki Gallery and will be autographing my latest pen and ink likeness of her at the Freaky Boutiki booth at Oasis 9.

Don't be late!

[ Edited by: hodadhank 2009-08-04 15:13 ]

On 2009-07-19 10:01, hodadhank wrote:

Speaking of this picture of the lovely Toni,...is she topless?!?!? :o

B
Babalu posted on Tue, Aug 4, 2009 9:01 PM

Speaking of this picture of the lovely Toni,...is she topless?!?!? :o

Nope, she is totally wearing one of the most fabulous bowls I've ever seen... The glaze work on the inside of this guy is WAY over the top!!

The bowl looks great on you Toni :wink:

Hello Chums. Wanted to give you an update on the FREAKY BOUTIKI booth at TIKI OASIS 9.

As the only MUNKTIKI distributor in the northern hemisphere we'll be bringing you a large handcrafted collection of MUNK goodness fresh from the kilns of Pacific Grove. Stop by early and beat the mad rush!

Resin pendants by PAIPO of NEW ZEALAND! These imaginative and affordable resins are inlayed with gems or shell, are available in many organic shades and come with a variety of shell stone or seaglass toggles. Supplies are limited. Don't miss more of his amazing work at Paipo's first American gallery show at FREAKY BOUTIKI GALLERY.

Whisical and warm prints by former Disney, Hana-Barbara., MGM and Steven Spielberg animator and Hawaiian resident Mark Swanson.

Surfboards by legendary Hawaii & San Diego shaper JIM ELLINGTON!

Delicious MARINI'S SALT WATER TAFFY, a Santa cruz tradition since 1915!

LOCALS! Hawaiis favorite slippah: high quality & low price!

Hawaiian Island Creations LAST shipment of official SPAM BOARDSHORTS this side of Honolulu will be available. Supplies are limited so get over to the Freaky Boutiki tent early and grab a pair.

FREAKY BOUTIKI ANNIVERSARY GEAR! Represent!

AND... oooooooh, SPECIAL!!!!!

The first fifty customers will recieve a special gift from Hodaddy and the lovely Wahine Toni!

Plenty more too.
Come to Freaky Boutiki tent.
FREAKY BOUTIKI TENT LOVES YOU.

(Follow the beacon of Hodaddy's flourecsent cave-salamander skin glowing in between darkly tanned Crazy Al and Tiki Tony.)

A jovial greeting to neighborhood constituents. :)

YES!

FBG will be staying open till 9:30 Thursday night for all you Oasis adventurers.

Twist, Jerk, Monkey, Pony or Swim on by and enjoy Hodaddy and rockin' surfer bettie Charlie guzzling coffee and selling you beautiful art in their pajamas!

(Warning: the Hodaddy sleeps alfresco, which also used to be his radio name, "AL Fresco comin at ya with a rock block by a little band called... Led Zeppelin." etc)

If you haven't visited the Freaky Boutiki Gallery yet, tonights the night to zoom in and oogle the congress of wonders assembled there in and score some sweet one of a kind art by your favorite artists including...

Paipo
Mark Swanson
Benzart
Drew Brophy
Squid
Vin Man
Mieko
Babalu
Munktiki
Atomikitty
Headhunter
Bosko
Kinny ruzic
Erik The red
Bowana
Big Toe
Wahine Toni
4WDTIKI
HodadHank
Tiki Omar
Reesenik
Bob Ho
Paisley
Jonpaul Balak
Heather Watts
Basement Kahuna
Johnny P
Harvey Mendiola
Heath
Pakalololita
GoTiki
Rodney Adcox
OnaTiki
&
more

A8

Hi. Does anyone know where I can get my hands on a Gecko Kapu Crate.

LT

On 2009-08-17 15:08, Agent 86 wrote:
Hi. Does anyone know where I can get my hands on a Gecko Kapu Crate.

If you don't find a seller check with Gecko to see if he has any left.

A8

Good idea...I am going to do that...thank you!

Perhaps a nice GECKO one of one vase, volcano or scorpion bowl Agent 86???

T

Killer

what a fantasic gallery! when i got to mission beach i circled the gallery a couple of times looking for somewhere to park. erik the red ran over to my car and pointed me to a space behind the shop. even though i'd never met erik, he spotted my aloha shirt and figured i was coming there. awesome customer service! it was a real pleasure meeting hank and erik. i ran into ona tiki ric, monica and augie while i was there too. thanks for the freaky boutiki t-shirt too, hank. i hope your gallery is a huge success.

any of those pen and ink likeness of Wahine Toni left ???

On 2009-08-22 21:31, Mai Tai Matty wrote:
any of those pen and ink likeness of Wahine Toni left ???

Toni sez: "Anything for you Matty!"

Just send a check for $5 to The Freak Factory Inc, 3742 Mission Blvd, San Diego, CA 92109, to cover clipping & fondling and a personalized LTD edition Wahine Toni pin-up signed by Freaky Boutiki's Wahine Toni and Hodadhank will be on it's way to Anytown USA!

sweet I'll get it in the mail tomorrow !! what's the shipping on the life sized one hahaha!!

On 2009-07-20 08:30, tikibad wrote:
... just soooooo much great stuff, drove back to phoenix az and am now placing the stuf I bought. thanx!! scott woodward aka tikibad

Scott & Family zipped in and snagged the Hodaddy & Erik The Red MezoMarq collab before the Oasis rush. Please send us a pic of MM in his new digs.

Mahalo nui Loa! - Erik & Hank

[ Edited by: hodadhank 2009-08-26 11:46 ]

On 2009-08-23 17:54, Mai Tai Matty wrote:
sweet I'll get it in the mail tomorrow !! what's the shipping on the life sized one hahaha!!

Oh my goodness!

T

thanks, the fam was very excited to see us posted, will get a photo of his new home scott (aka tikibad)

Monkey business as usual...

Strange offerings...

Red w/ Lono

Omar dials in his Oasis mask

This little girl took a few whacks at Erik's Tiki with his guidance of course. She's not quite six but can say she did her first Tiki Carving at Tiki Island 3!

The next couple pics are for my homeboy Rugby Matt. Yo Philly! Thanks for the stogie at Oasis!

Below Erik and I demonstrate proper cigar smoking etiquette.

Correct...

Incorrect...

UR keepin it sooo real, Hodaddy... Luv to see this place in person at some point. Looks like a helluva time. Keep rollin', Brotha..

Was the mask sold that Omar is carving in pic ? Is so how much,and are there more
Pics if you have more of them .
Mahalos

On 2009-08-28 00:35, FreddieBallsomic wrote:
UR keepin it sooo real, Hodaddy... Luv to see this place in person at some point. Looks like a helluva time. Keep rollin', Brotha..

Thanks bro. You better get over here soon. Someone's dying to meet you...

On 2009-08-28 08:37, 1961surf wrote:
Was the mask sold that Omar is carving in pic ? Is so how much,and are there more
Pics if you have more of them .
Mahalos

The mask Tiki-O is carving in the above pics is not finished, Those pics were taken Wednesday, but if he wishes to sell it I will post a picture here.

I do have three other Tiki Omar masks currently available;

Mask#1 by Tiki Omar $75.00

Mask#2 by Tiki Omar $75.00 ***** SOLD *****

Mask#4 by tiki Omar $75.00

[ Edited by: hodadhank 2009-09-21 19:07 ]

T

Below Erik and I demonstrate proper cigar smoking etiquette.

Correct...

You guys are awesome.

*On 2009-08-29 19:35, teaKEY wrote:*You guys are awesome.

Truer words have never been spoken Jordan...

Equally awesome: Pinky started her very first tiki today!! Yay Pinky!!

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! RUN! It's GRATEFUL GARGANTUA!!!!!!

Only Mothra can save them now.

Boy that closing reception for our new gallery was fun! I get to do it every month or so too. I hope you'll all get a chance to visit us at Freaky Boutiki Gallery and of course Freaky Boutiki proper.

We're getting ready to batten down the hatches for winter which for us in so so cal means wearing a hoody with our boardshorts and flip flops but we'll always be right here when you need us.

Hey! We're hoping to launch our shoppable internet site before the new year with a little help from our friends and as usual we're always looking for crazy curios and beachin' doodads for your hales and homebars.

Plenty carvin goin on down at Freaky Boutiki with Tiki Omar busting out his first Moai and Marquesan in less than two weeks. Wahine Toni's busy too working on a Heitiki paddle and a big ceder comission pole just waiting for the first chisel strike. I'm starting a comish mask today myself.

Still plenty of folks beach cruising and stopping in for our famous selection of flotsom and jetsom!
SNACK ALERT!!!
New Marini's Taffy flavor on its way... PUMPKIN PIE!

What chu readin' Pinky? Don't look like no TIKI MAGAZINE...

Stickers and Patches and Posters, Oh My!

These girls are crazy bout handmade bracelets from Ubud!

Somethings fishy round here...

The artist Rob Tobin!

Bye Bye to a super limited edition Mieko resin!

A well timed visit yesterday from Yo & Mike of Vavoom Tiki Room, The Hague, Netherlands enabled them to chat with BIG TOE, TIKI OMAR, WAHINE TONI and myself. Great folks and if your ever in The Hague be sure to look them up. Apparently their bar is hopping!

EXCLUSIVE SELLER of ERIC OCTOBER's hand sewn TRADER MORT PLUSHIE!

Outta curiosity, when's the store calendar coming out? Between Toni, Pinky and the other visiting wahines, you have plenty of talent to showcase your goods in calendar form. Just a thought since it won't be long until I need to replace my calendar in the Tiki Man-Cave of Lala from Tiki Bar TV.

On 2009-09-14 12:05, LoungeShark wrote:
Outta curiosity, when's the store calendar coming out? Between Toni, Pinky and the other visiting wahines, you have plenty of talent to showcase your goods in calendar form. Just a thought since it won't be long until I need to replace my calendar in the Tiki Man-Cave of Lala from Tiki Bar TV.

OOOhh! I want a Lala calendar!

Whole lotta choppin gooin on. ..
Toni working on her Maori dance paddle, shees got a tiki in the works as well as a pineapple and a four foot commission up next.

Part time Boutiki staffer Andrea drops by to visit and text. We miss our spicy Latina!

Pinky busts out the chisels for her first mask.

Omar decides to add a little color to his Tangaroa mask#4 with startling results. I think the price just went up!

I put some finishing touches on a commission piece. Yes that's orange and cobalt there, colors of the Islanders Football team.

Now I can start on my entry for the FBG TIKOT exhibit...

and some commission panels for OnaTiki's. Tempus fugit! Just gotta finish this stogie first. Mmmm... stogie.

[ Edited by: hodadhank 2009-09-30 12:33 ]

On 2009-09-30 12:28, hodadhank wrote:
Andrea drops by to visit and text

Hello, Andrea!!! :o :o :o
:D

Oh yeah, bitchin' mask, Omar!
And Hank, a commish for Ona??? It must be somethin good!

Andrea looks like Miss March to me :wink: (and March just happens to be my birthday)

Two things the Boutiki ain't short on....
Great Tiki Art
and Foxes!
:)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 337 replies