Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Tiki Farm's Big Ol' Tiki Bash II is a go!!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 238 replies

XL Here . im workin on a Flamed Tolite Ben ,it,ll have side pipes and tuck & roll seat .

We are still In Search of Volunteers: We need Designated Drivers :) PM if you are interested.

On 2007-06-17 15:44, MakeDaMug wrote:
Here are the volunteer perks...

Designated Drivers: I am renting 2 passenger vans to shuttle people approx. every 15-30 minutes between the local San Clemente/Dana Point hotels. Drivers will start at 4:30pm and drive through 7:00pm and then from 11pm to 1:15am. All of the same perks as the 2-hour Sparkletts Machiners plus a $25 Tiki Farm gift certificate. Of course, no drinking allowed whatsoever for the drivers!!

[ Edited by: WooHooWahine 2007-06-19 08:46 ]

On 2007-06-19 08:43, WooHooWahine wrote:
We are still In Search of Volunteers: We need Designated Drivers :) PM if you are interested.

On 2007-06-17 15:44, MakeDaMug wrote:
Here are the volunteer perks...

Designated Drivers: I am renting 2 passenger vans to shuttle people approx. every 15-30 minutes between the local San Clemente/Dana Point hotels. Drivers will start at 4:30pm and drive through 7:00pm and then from 11pm to 1:15am. All of the same perks as the 2-hour Sparkletts Machiners plus a $25 Tiki Farm gift certificate. Of course, no drinking allowed whatsoever for the drivers!!

[ Edited by: WooHooWahine 2007-06-19 08:46 ]

Maybe go to the local AA meeting place and recrute from there??

You can offer them a Tiki Farm Coffee Mug!!

( just seems that here on Rum Central, it might be kinda hard to find DD's!!)

or, dig Baxdog back up out of the grave!!

Here's the tentative size breakdown for the T-shirts...

Mens:
M 15
L 40
XL 40
XXL 30
XXXL 20

Womens:
M 10
L 25
XL 25
XXL 15

For some reason in the past, I've always sold more men's then women's shirts. I guess it's more of a staple for us guys... plus we're not really into wearin' blouses (I could SO make a reference here and get this off-track!).

On 2007-06-19 12:41, MakeDaMug wrote:
Here's the tentative size breakdown for the T-shirts...

Mens:
M 15
L 40
XL 40
XXL 30
XXXL 20

Womens:
M 10
L 25
XL 25
XXL 15

For some reason in the past, I've always sold more men's then women's shirts. I guess it's more of a staple for us guys... plus we're not really into wearin' blouses (I could SO make a reference here and get this off-track!).

are they avail.now?

On 2007-06-18 09:42, WooHooWahine wrote:
For those of you who will need accommodations for the night I just got off the phone with the GM of The Country Plaza Inn http://www.countryplazainn.com . This hotel is located 3.6 miles away from Tiki Farm. She has a block of 20 Rooms set aside for Saturday, July 21st at the rate of $114.00. Parking is Free and Continental Breakfast is served daily. All Reservations must be made by July 5th to receive this special rate. You must call the hotel directly at 949-498-8800 and tell them you want the TIKI FARM RATE. Please feel free to PM me if you have any ?'s.

Another hotel which has availability for the night is the Capistrano Seaside Inn http://www.caposeasideinn.com which is located across the street from Capistrano Beach. Group Rates are not available. Room Rates are $149 plus tax. Continental Breakfast is served on their patio.

If you tried to call The Country Plaza Inn today to make a reservation the Group Rate is Not in their Computer Syatem yet. Call back tomorrow. Don't forget to mention TIKI FARM PARTY when you make the reservation. Please PM me if you have any ?'s or problems :)

Are the woman's Tee's?

or,

Spaghetti style? Cap sleve?

On 2007-06-18 19:16, BlackFish wrote:
Great t's Holden. Can we order a few online?

Aloha, the t's will be run in relatively low runs and will be available only at the Bash. We do anticipate a sell-out. If you can't make the gig, please find somebody to pick you up some extras.
Mahaloz,
Holden

1 More VOLUNTEER Needed: We still need one Designated Driver. If you would like to volunteer PM for more information & the perks :)

Van will shuttle people approx. every 15-30 minutes between the local San Clemente/Dana Point hotels. Driver will start at 4:30pm and drive through 7:00pm and then from 11pm to 1:15am.

For those of you who will need accommodations for the night I just got off the phone with the GM of The Country Plaza Inn http://www.countryplazainn.com . This hotel is located 3.6 miles away from Tiki Farm. She has a block of 20 Rooms set aside for Saturday, July 21st at the rate of $114.00. Parking is Free and Continental Breakfast is served daily. All Reservations must be made by July 5th to receive this special rate. You must call the hotel directly at 949-498-8800 and tell them you want the TIKI FARM RATE. Please feel free to PM me if you have any ?'s.

Don't forget July 5th is the Deadline to book a Room at this Special Tiki Farm Rate :)

Thanks WooHoo for all your hard work wow!... I did take a sparklets shift & booked my room right away & can't wait to party! Looking forward to a roll call, who's in?

J

Me!

On 2007-06-25 16:40, Hiphipahula wrote:
Thanks WooHoo for all your hard work wow!... I did take a sparklets shift & booked my room right away & can't wait to party! Looking forward to a roll call, who's in?

My WOOHOO goes to Holden. If it wasn't for all his Hard Work (I think he works 25 hours a day, if that is possible) and Dedication we wouldn't be having a Big Ol Tiki Bash!! It's going to be a Tiki-rrific Event. I hope everyone can make it :)

[ Edited by: woohoowahine 2007-06-25 17:50 ]

Myself and Mrs. DNH are in! And are actually Mai Tai Machine Monitors starting at 11:30(?). Is that really safe for anyone?!?!?!!?!?

On 2007-06-26 09:05, Daves Not Home wrote:
Myself and Mrs. DNH are in! And are actually Mai Tai Machine Monitors starting at 11:30(?). Is that really safe for anyone?!?!?!!?!?

The Mai Tai's are being poured ALL NIGHT LONG!! WOOOHOOO!

BOOKED!
for the country plaza inn... Sweet!

Hey kids! For those of you rolling into town a bit early and looking for something to do, check out San Clemente's Ocean Fest

http://www.oceanfestival.org

DON'T FORGET: The deadline to book your room at this Special Tiki Farm Party Rate is July 5th. Rooms are going quickly. If you are planning on staying the night make your reservations ASAP!!!

C

But they have not announced the actual location of the event yet.

[ Edited by: CaliTiki 2007-06-28 16:19 ]

J

On 2007-06-28 16:17, CaliTiki wrote:

See page 6 of this thread.

On 2007-06-28 16:17, CaliTiki wrote:

You need to go to tikifarm.com and order the secret decoder ring along with 3D glasses to see the super duper secret location listed on the updated flyer. If you don't see the purchase button for those items on the website, just buy $30 in mugs and the location will be emailed to you.

CA

I've got supe'a limited treats for this event but have yet to get jpgs up and going so maybe tomorrow!

the Farmer is in Da' House... or hut i guess

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh now I know why Ben keeps asking for more bathrooms

CA

Oooooooooooooooo! My that might turn some one green... or Purple! or RED!! or Turquoise?...............

BB

On 2007-07-03 07:57, crazy al wrote:
Oooooooooooooooo! My that might turn some one green... or Purple! or RED!! or Turquoise?...............

Wow! Al,

I'm not sure what that is but my Big Ol' Tiki Budget just got BIGGER.

CA

DA FARMER IN DA HOUSE... DA FARMER IN DA HOUSE...
HEE Ho the Tiki Oh... DA FARMER IN DA HOUSE...

2.25 in. tall this mini Farmer is the 13th next charm to come from the likes of me and Bone Productions....... realistic wood look as usual... hand poured hand colored resin by myself... super limited.. each one an individual... available only at the bash

all your Tiki Colors

Tiki farmer'rific

yin & yang

more info late's..........

[ Edited by: crazy al 2007-07-03 09:15 ]

Dude,

That is Gayer than Gay!

(not that there's anything wrong with that!!)

Too funny!!!

Do they work like Voodoo Dolls?
Just wondering...

J

OMG! Save a purple one for me, Al!

MG

DAMN! I wish I could go, I'll be in Virginia... or some kooky place like that.

T
teaKEY posted on Tue, Jul 3, 2007 3:01 PM
T

Those look awesome Al!!!!

On 2007-06-24 16:45, WooHooWahine wrote:

Don't forget July 5th is the Deadline to book a Room at this Special Tiki Farm Rate :)

The DEADLINE to Book Your Rooms has been extended to Monday, July 9th. If you need a room book it now, rooms are going fast.

This just in from Tiki Farm:

Check out this year’s line-up…

We’ve got one of today’s best modern Exotica bands, “Clouseaux”, coming all the way from Austin, TX! “The Dynotones” will be on hand cranking out their very supersonic hip signature style of Surf tunes. New to the Tiki fold is my buddy Rob of “Populele”. Rob plays all kinds of music on his Ukulele and is an amazing entertainer (one song he might throw out “Jane Says” by Jane’s Addiction and then it’s onto “Tiny Bubbles” by Don Ho).

This year’s event emcee is the legendary “King Kukulele”. King will be on hand doing his schtip and is a guaranteed crowd pleaser. In between the musical sets, we’ve got local LA based “DJ Lee” spinning the tunes.

Prior to the party, we’ll have a small arts & crafts vending area featuring some of Southern California’s top artisans. Vendors include: Tiki Farm, Crazy Al, Squid, Polynesiac, Little Lost Tiki, Tyger Jimmy, Atomikitty, Kirby, Tiki Ray & others.

There is a $10 entry fee for the Big Ol’ Tiki Bash & the first 250 guests to arrive will get a complimentary screenprinted 24 oz. Tiki tumbler

IMPORTANT: We booked a block of rooms at the Country Plaza Inn for only $114 per night. The Country Plaza Inn is only 3.6 miles from Tiki Farm and we’ll be running a 15-passenger van to & from the party, starting at 4:30pm through 7:00pm and then from 10pm through midnight. To book your room, call them at (949) 498-8800 and be sure to ask for the “Tiki Farm special rate”. Call them soon because on July 9th, this offer expires!

We’ll be serving $5 tasty Mai-Tai’s, $2 beer & free water. Our Hawaiian Puka Dog & Shave ice vendor will also be selling soda pop & chips, too.

I think that about covers it. If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at (949) 940-1006. Hope to see you at The Big Ol’ Tiki Bash!

Mahaloz,
Holden

Tiki Central - Exception

Oh no.

An error occurred. Site administrators have been notified of the error.