tiki wonderland art show & bamboo ben mug launch! sat. dec.8th

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 332 replies

R

ooooooooooooooo......

G
GROG posted on Mon, Nov 19, 2007 7:54 AM

Back off or the bear gets it.

BAD GROG!

Threatening Koala Bears and ASSUMING the identities of fine upstanding TC members...Somebody should revoke your Tonga Hut Membership! the nerve!

SUZY! GO BACK TO PAGE 3 AND SEE WHAT MISCHIEF GROG HATH WROUGHT!

Oh..by the way..HAPPY BIRTHDAY GROG! :D

[ Edited by: little lost tiki 2007-11-19 08:42 ]

G
GROG posted on Mon, Nov 19, 2007 8:59 AM

IT NOT GROG BIRTHDAY!!! LLT is trying to pull the same trick GROG pull on him last year.

SUZY, don't go back. There's nothing on the previous page worth seeing. LLT just being pain-in-GROG'-ass, as usual.

[ Edited by: GROG 2007-11-19 09:00 ]

you didn't say we COULDN'T SEND HER PMs.........
Happy Birthday! :D

G
GROG posted on Mon, Nov 19, 2007 9:08 AM

WHAT THE...?!!

GROG trying to save a life here. You're not helping any!!!

JUST HELPING OUT ANYWAY I CAN! :lol:

G
GROG posted on Mon, Nov 19, 2007 9:20 AM

You can GO AWAY!!! That'll help.

is the BIRTHDAY BOY crabby today?

G
GROG posted on Mon, Nov 19, 2007 9:26 AM

Just trying to save a life here!!!

G
GROG posted on Mon, Nov 19, 2007 9:28 AM

And this the kind of help you're giving GROG.

[ Edited by: GROG 2007-11-19 09:28 ]

R

he might adorable but he'll bite you in the no-no's if you try anythin funny!!!

RAWR!!!!

G
GROG posted on Mon, Nov 19, 2007 9:54 AM

GROG mighty hunter many years. GROG not scared of furry things with big teeth (except for Suzy).

G
GROG posted on Mon, Nov 19, 2007 9:55 AM

Oops.

GROG not scared of furry things with big teeth (except for Suzy).

Is that because of what you put on page 3? :lol:

G
GROG posted on Mon, Nov 19, 2007 10:05 AM

What the..? SON-OF-A.....!!!

It's been nice knowing everybody. GROG hope you guys (except for LLT) have fun at the Tonga Hut art show and magazine release party. GROG moving to undisclosed location.

R

I've heard about your SICK methods of hunting....

FOR SHAME!

wait! is that grogs ass... no? yikes! OUCH!

9 appears to be the TAINT....
and 10 resembles a Balloon Knot....
Hmmmmmm...

AND ON A LIGHTER NOTE....

DISCLAIMER: this Show is not directly connected to the
TikiWonderland Show at the Tonga Hut on the 8th...

G
GROG posted on Mon, Nov 19, 2007 2:22 PM

Seems to GROG that after so many years of having Koalas shitting on your head, Ravenne would be happy that GROG shove a spear up their asses to kill the little bastards.

GROG sees you found a photo of GROG just before starting practice on a cardboard koala target.
This was early in GROG's koala hunting career. GROG was used to hunting wooley mammoths, so the target was bigger, but as GROG got more practice and more skillful, the target got smaller.
Now the little rainbow crapping bastards don't have a chance in hell of surviving when GROG on-the- hunt.

[ Edited by: GROG 2007-11-19 14:25 ]

R

Must make you feel like a BIG MAN huntin' baby koalas, HUH? HUH?

FER SSHAAAAMME!

SO...LIKE.....are there gonna be any artists there? Or is it just the Mud-Wrestling and Parking Lot Koala Shoot for now?

I don't know what to say. . .

Other than you people are all nuts and it's either a miracle or a disaster that you have all found each other.

Soooo. . . with no further ado (or Koala asses) . . . Here is the Star-studded Tiki Wonderland Art Show line-up!

• Tiki Magazine!
  • Crazy Al!
  • Tiki Farm!
  • Bad Land Beads!
  • Atomikitty!
  • Adriana Galvez!
  • TikiWineBear!

Get all your HOLIDAY SHOPPING done while grooving to the sweet sounds of DJ LEE, and sipping on delicious drink specials that are sure to get you in the MOOD! (For the holidays and shopping of course! :wink:

We are talking the latest Tiki Magazine (a perfect stocking stuffer), Fish Float string lights, pendants and earrings, gorgeous handmade beaded necklaces and bracelets, the finest in tiki mugs, original carvings, paintings and art prints, stationary, tiki ornaments and so much MORE!

Don't miss it folks!

SATURDAY DECEMBER 8th @ The Tonga Hut!
Show hours 7pm til Midnight-Shenannigans all night long.

I will be updating the flyer at the top of this thread with all the latest artist info.
That way people won't be scared off from coming to the show by searching through this crazy post.

GROG, remember to take you meds today honey.

Oh and by the way, blonde jokes . . . do ya really wanna go there chrome dome???!!!

Suzy out.

Here's the new flyer. :drink:

Feel free to post on myspace and send along to friends!

MAHALO!

G
GROG posted on Mon, Nov 19, 2007 11:46 PM

[ Edited by: grog 2007-11-25 00:04 ]

Fish floats! did you say fish floats! I want to buy a fish float. A big blue fish float. That's all. just like randomness.

G
GROG posted on Mon, Nov 19, 2007 11:55 PM

These kind of fishfloats, by Tikiwinebear

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=25889&forum=12&9

The fish floats are very nice. And the weaving that TikiWineBear does around the floats are really fantastic. My friend and I were wearing ours during the Oasis and we loved them.

One bit of advice, don't wear them while dancing energetically. You'll knock yourself out.

Hey Grog...I heard it was your birthday......HAPPY 50th man!!!

G
GROG posted on Tue, Nov 20, 2007 9:00 AM

Yes, this is my second birthday THIS year. These Tonga Hut threads really age GROG. Next year GROG will probably have 3 or 4 birthdays. More birthday cake for GROG!!!

I was afraid the koala thing was going to be tied into TikiwineBEAR somehow. Thanks LLT!!! :)

CA

Great New Stuff!!
New GLAZES!
prepay and i'll bring it to you!! you save shipping!!
HO HO HO!!
new SHOPPING CHART!!
http://www.tikimania.com/docs/CrazyAL_Holiday.html

Have a great Holiday Season!!
limited Tiki necklace with $50 purchase
while supplies last
$20 value!

G
GROG posted on Tue, Nov 20, 2007 1:55 PM

R

Here's a pic of the fish float necklaces being donned by the Best Dressed Room Winners from the last Tiki Oasis.

G
GROG posted on Wed, Nov 21, 2007 1:02 AM

Thanks Cheekygirl.

G
GROG posted on Wed, Nov 21, 2007 1:03 AM

G
GROG posted on Wed, Nov 21, 2007 1:19 AM

R

So I got a tip off from a Wild Hat Koala about Grog...

So that's why you hunt Koalas!!!

G
GROG posted on Wed, Nov 21, 2007 9:05 AM

Hey, you found a picture from the "Aussie Party" at the Playboy mansion. 'at was a fun noight, mate.
All the Playboy bunnies were dressed as koalas at the beginning of the party. It was hot inside the koala suits, so the playmates weren't wearing those for long. After the koala suits came off, then party REALLY began!! Krikey!!

I was at that Aussie Party! Great Row Mate!
After the heat of the Koala suits all the girls changed into Bunny Suits for a brief Photo-Op...
Since it was too Hot in those as well,the ladies removed their make-up and got Real at the end of the night..
Here's a photo from a little further into the night.....WOW! Glad we were drinkin! I can't believe you took 3 of these ladies home,Ernie! :lol:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D

T

I gotta admit that Im excited to see my friend Adri is showing off her work at this show . This girls attention to detail and color blows me away . I met her at the Tiki's and Terrors show at the Bahooka a few years ago and I was very impressed . OOOOPs , sorry I was talking about the art . You may now resume Grogs Playboy Koala birthday party that Suzy didnt attend because of the mud wrestling pics she didnt know were taken .

On 2007-11-21 10:25, little lost tiki wrote:
I was at that Aussie Party! Great Row Mate!
After the heat of the Koala suits all the girls changed into Bunny Suits for a brief Photo-Op...
Since it was too Hot in those as well,the ladies removed their make-up and got Real at the end of the night..
Here's a photo from a little further into the night.....WOW! Glad we were drinkin! I can't believe you took 3 of these ladies home,Ernie! :lol:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D

I THINK I KNOW SOME OF THESE GALS? could you please name them LLT? do I see ? Squid's Great Aunt? lol :wink:

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 332 replies