Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

Billy the Cruds' work, via KINGMAN ARIZONA-Maori BAR!!!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 327 replies

After being on TC for just over a year, carving tikis for just UNDER a year, making a few friends here and there, pissing off the overly-sensitive, and providing entertainment to those who have a sense of humor, I’ve finally (after MUCH internal debate), decided to start a carving thread and show some of the things I’ve carved in the last year. Enjoy and thanks for stopping by.

This is a pic from my first chop with four great folks that I learned a lot from

This was my first tiki, started @ Babalus’ place @ the Lemon Grove Trailor Trash chop, one year ago.

And with stain and varnish

#2, Sold to Closet tiki @ Oasis 7

#3, Sold to a British gentleman @ Oasis 7

They’re all numbered, but I sort of lost track of the numbers in my photos

Tried airbrushing.....

Did a carshow, got into Streetrodder Magazine

Making a set of tables for a highschool friend. This is one of them, carved at Cammos house

Bill and Buzzy joined me

with some of my children...

I traded this one for a 1973 P200 Rally Vespa

I wasn't’t happy with this one, but the guy who bought it was

More to come, but I’ve got to get back to work!

View my work @

http://www.myspace.com/sandiegotikicarvers

[ Edited by: Billy the Crud 2008-07-03 19:40 ]

[ Edited by: Billy the Crud 2008-07-15 15:10 ]

[ Edited by: Billy the Crud 2008-07-31 09:33 ]

[ Edited by: Billy the Crud 2008-08-22 13:56 ]

[ Edited by: billy the crud 2008-09-12 13:33 ]

[ Edited by: billy the crud 2008-10-08 20:09 ]

[ Edited by: Billy the Crud 2008-12-09 21:21 ]

[ Edited by: Billy the Crud 2009-01-14 17:17 ]

[ Edited by: Billy the Crud 2010-04-20 08:52 ]

[ Edited by: Billy the Crud 2010-05-12 14:11 ]

[ Edited by: Billy the Crud 2010-05-15 00:49 ]

[ Edited by: Billy the Crud 2010-05-17 02:29 ]

[ Edited by: Billy the Crud 2010-05-22 21:42 ]

[ Edited by: Billy the Crud 2010-06-10 22:27 ]

[ Edited by: billy the crud 2010-08-12 23:58 ]

[ Edited by: billy the crud 2010-08-16 16:00 ]

nice stuff!! I gotta get a tiki from you, but i also want you to carve me a separate fez, all painted like the other one, for the tiki.....I want the tikis fez to be a separate carving so it can be removable like a real fez.....love the one horned, one eyed, flyin purple people eater tiki too!

Stuff looks great! i really like the wide mouthed guy.
Let's see some more!

On 2008-06-26 02:07, Billy the Crud wrote:

Reminds me of this character lol...

:P

Nice carves Billy!!!

B

Amazing style. Very nice work

Benjamin.

About time you started a thread, Bill!

Seeing all of them together, I see a definite style goin' on.

C
Cammo posted on Thu, Jun 26, 2008 2:35 PM

I had NO idea Billy had carved this much stuff. All of it looks great, I love the carefully stained areas that bring out the design.

You got it, bro. Fast, glossy, and built right.

The Hot Rods of Tiki Carving.

B

It's about time that the Hunter S. Thompson of TC had his own thread.

S

Wow Yes very nice work and so many great looking
fellas.

The reason that I’ve waited so long to make a thread is that I’ve seen so many threads started by people who carved one tiki, it was......well.....you know.......and then the thread died, and probably their interest in carving with it. I wanted to make sure I was going to stick with it before I exhibited work here. I have decided that carving will be a part of my life for quite some time and I bought a new house so that I could have a yard to carve in.(my HOA ended me carving on my condo porch) The house needs work, but having a long family history in woodworking and finish carpentry(my grandfather put the cabinets in the Johnny Cash home in Casitas Springs, CA), it will be no problem for me to restore the early fifties bungalow we bought in Lemon Grove. This is the view from the west side:

The other side is an up-hill driveway and a huge working area where I can build a shed and a nice workbench. Until then, I won’t be able carve much, but will surely try.

Tipsy Mcstagger, drop me a PM if you’re serious. I’ve actually considered your idea in the past, but still have yet to find the time. After I move, things will be different.

Tikiduddy, if you know me, you know why a lot of my tikis have big mouths!

Tiki freak and Benella, thank you. It’s a total labor of love and when I say labor, I mean LABOR. A lot of people get their logs from other people, already stripped and ready to go, but guys like myself, Buzzy, Babs, Cam, and Bill, actually hang out while the trees are coming down, load them in 6-8 foot sections, and haul them home to manhandle and strip. Here’s what that looks like:

Bill, kind words from you are always appreciated and I’m glad to see you haven’t jumped onto the Billy-bashing train. It seems a few do not appreciate my humor and there is discussion of barring me from the Oasis chop. I really hope that doesn’t come to fruition, because there’s no reason for it.

Cam, Babs, and Bill, you guys are the reason I'm a carver. Cam invited me to my first chop, a year ago at Babalus place and you three (along with Rick, Buzzy, and Eric) got me going on my first log (a Buzzy half-log). And I wasn't even going to carve!

Seeksurf, once again, thanks for the kind words.

More to come, soon!

View my work @

[ Edited by: Billy the Crud 2008-06-26 23:52 ]

[ Edited by: Billy the Crud 2008-06-26 23:54 ]

awesome stuff B the C. have you finished the squid marq. peice yet? I also realy dig the little asian influenced guy that you have a pic of at the tiki land chop

Thanks Thomas........you need to post a pic of that zombie/shrunken head piece you're working on. Cool shit! How's that flier coming?
Lately, I feel a little like this guy at the end of The Curse of Lono, hiding from the natives to avoid having his head bashed in for proclaiming "I AM LONO", on his way into port with this marlin and a Samoan battle club. No one was ever supposed to take me seriously.......that's for work!

View my work @

[ Edited by: billy the crud 2008-06-27 03:00 ]

im actualy planning on starting a thread...TODAY!

the handbill is good, ive got preliminary sketches done,and im starting to make them digital.

ahha good analogy, perfect for this situation.

TCOL is probobly my favoret Thompson book, and the inspiration for my next peice...pictures of it to come

have you seen the trailer for the new thompson movie coming out?

Gonzo: The Life and Work of Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOHCjGhy6vY

[ Edited by: tikithomas08 2008-06-27 17:18 ]

Hey, Thomas.......Jilly beat you to the punch.......here's the flier she made:

Beat this and we're cookin'!!!

T

Hey nice work! I love the coloring choices on your painted tikis, kinda colorful yet subdued. Good luck on the new home.

Well, it's official, boys and girls. Mieko has officially BANNED me from the Oasis chop, after working my ass off, carving for three days at Oasis last year.
To all who would like to see another carving demo, I'll be carving on the porch of my room, so come by and say hello.......or you could go watch people carve monster heads and scratch the word "tiki" into little scraps of wood.

I'll also have several tikis on display in my room, so if you're participating in the room crawl, I'm serving Painkillers from 3:30-4:00.

G
GROG posted on Fri, Jul 4, 2008 9:54 AM

Maybe you were scaring the kids. You should quit carving in the nude.

On 2008-07-04 09:54, GROG wrote:

Grog, you always make me smile,man. I guess I need to learn to make better light of bullshyte.

Hey Crud, thanks for posting your handiwork.
Your tikis have wonderful style, from traditional to offbeat 'modern'. Your skills have really come through, it looks like you've found a calling!

Great little 50s bungalow too, it'll make a fab homestead.

I'm sorry I don't live closer, or I'd commission a tiki from you!
I hope you post your next carvings more frequently than once a year, I'll be looking for them!

P
pablus posted on Fri, Jul 4, 2008 2:37 PM

Mahalo for this.

As much as I love the carvers, and oh... how I do love them, there have been a few here who have posted a photo of every splinter that ever flew off a chipped log. Your stuff is tight and I like a whole heapin' bunch of it. I'm more of a psycho-primitive-quasi-traditionalist and several of your pieces caught me in their orbit.

A word of caution however, nude carving can be very dangerous. Make sure to take copious amounts of peyote.

H
Heath posted on Fri, Jul 4, 2008 5:07 PM

On 2008-07-03 19:50, Billy the Crud wrote:
...BANNED me from the Oasis chop, ...

Is that anything like this ?

By the way, nice carves!

H
hewey posted on Fri, Jul 4, 2008 6:19 PM

Nice work mate :D I was flicking through street rodder mag and saw a pic of a guy chipping away on a tiki - whoa! Naturally I bought it straight away - you're world famous now mate.

Nice carves, very nice work :D Cant wait to see more of your work

TT

Well i don't think anyone should be banned from the chop... maybe given a spot away from people who don't wish to be near you would be more appropriate.. maybe set up the chop area in a big circle with everyone's backs to the centre.. maybe just say "Billy you are a dick, stay the f%$k away from me" and get to carvin.. just some thoughts..

PT

Hey, great work.

Quick queston, what is "the chop"?

Mahalo!

-Cheers! :drink:

On 2008-07-04 13:28, Tikiwahine wrote:
Hey Crud, thanks for posting your handiwork.
Your tikis have wonderful style, from traditional to offbeat 'modern'. Your skills have really come through, it looks like you've found a calling!

Great little 50s bungalow too, it'll make a fab homestead.

I'm sorry I don't live closer, or I'd commission a tiki from you!
I hope you post your next carvings more frequently than once a year, I'll be looking for them!

Hey, TW, thanks for looking and the love is much appreciated. Being creative is a great way to blow off steam from a high-stress job and it’s a total plus when people dig what you do.
The house? Fixer-upper, but when it’s done, it will be a little slice of paradise for me and the family. Living in a condo now, so a freakin’ TENT on two acres would suffice. Condos are HELL.
Oh, and Masks ship nicely!

On 2008-07-04 14:37, pablus wrote:

Mahalo for this.

As much as I love the carvers, and oh... how I do love them, there have been a few here who have posted a photo of every splinter that ever flew off a chipped log. Your stuff is tight and I like a whole heapin' bunch of it. I'm more of a psycho-primitive-quasi-traditionalist and several of your pieces caught me in their orbit.

A word of caution however, nude carving can be very dangerous. Make sure to take copious amounts of peyote.

Pablus, you hit nail on the head in all areas. I try and stay traditional, but pop-culture and Atomic Ranch keep pulling at my heartstrings.
Two things I try and avoid in the nude are cooking bacon, and carving...........and all sharp objects are FAR, far away when I’m under the influence of hallucinogenics.

Heath, Banned from the Pubs is EXACTLY what I was thinking of......OI!!

On 2008-07-04 18:19, hewey wrote:
Nice work mate :D I was flicking through street rodder mag and saw a pic of a guy chipping away on a tiki - whoa! Naturally I bought it straight away - you're world famous now mate.

Nice carves, very nice work :D Cant wait to see more of your work

Hewey, did you check out Chip Fooses’ P38 Roadster in that issue?(cover car) Holy SHIT that was badass......and I usually hate that guys work.

More carves on the way and thank you very much. I didn’t know that Streetrodder was worldwide!

On 2008-07-05 21:29, Tiki Trav wrote:
Well i don't think anyone should be banned from the chop... maybe given a spot away from people who don't wish to be near you would be more appropriate.. maybe set up the chop area in a big circle with everyone's backs to the centre.. maybe just say "Billy you are a dick, stay the f%$k away from me" and get to carvin.. just some thoughts..

The thing is........ah, who gives a frogs fat ass. We’ll be having too much fun to even bother. Room crawl, swimming, drinking, getting our monies worth out of our hotel room, carving on the porch.......I’ll have even more fun than last year because I won’t be tied down. Sounds like there’s a supervisor this year, anyways. Yuck!

On 2008-07-05 23:03, pia tiki wrote:
Hey, great work.

Quick queston, what is "the chop"?

Mahalo!

-Cheers! :drink:

Thank-you, Pia-tiki! A chop is a term coined by fellow carver, friend, and childrens Author, Camm MacMillan. It’s a carving party where like-minded folks get together like a sewing circle, eat, carve tikis, and exchange ideas and mediums. Basically it’s an artist co-op where everyone is friendly, helpful, and eager for newcomers with artistic prowess to come and give carving tikis a shot.

I’m not really sure what THE Chop is anymore.

View my work @

[ Edited by: Billy the Crud 2008-07-06 04:20 ]

C
Cammo posted on Sun, Jul 6, 2008 6:56 AM

"Two things I try and avoid in the nude are cooking bacon,..."

No deep frying of ANY kind, man. YeeeeeeOUCH!

And I am so damn proud of Billy's work it's freakin' disgusting. It's great seeing somebody progressing from sitting on the ground with a 'What the f%#k' expression on his face while hacking at a log, to digging through a 6 foot palm trunk with some wicked sharp chisels and making incredible Tikis, all in basically less than a year.

Go Billy GO!

MN

On 2008-07-04 09:54, GROG wrote:

I look better when Billy is in the nude. :)

B
Babalu posted on Sun, Jul 6, 2008 8:48 PM

I look better when Billy is in the nude. :)

Well put Eric :) Billy you go right ahead and carve in the nude...no one here in your new home town of Lemon Grove is gonna think twice about some outlaw carver chipping away at a log in his Birthday suit.

H

Billy, very nice carvings and nice place, can you post more pictures of your place when you get a chance.

And I am so damn proud of Billy's work it's freakin' disgusting. It's great seeing somebody progressing from sitting on the ground with a 'What the f%#k' expression on his face while hacking at a log, to digging through a 6 foot palm trunk with some wicked sharp chisels and making incredible Tikis, all in basically less than a year.

Go Billy GO!

Camm, you ever golf with someone before you really knew how to play, beat them by one or two strokes or scored just below them(after they've been at the game for 10 plus years)? They end up hating you. Sound familiar?
And thanks again, man. Out of all the drama that’s going on, I’m walking away, knowing a great set of diverse folks that help keep the creativity flowing.

Eric, nowadays, everyone looks better when I’m nude. Stress and injury really help to pack it on!
Good to hear from ya, bro! Will I see you at The Lava Flow?

Babs......no nude carving until I get a nice fence put up. If you look over Lemon Grove Ave. From the trolley, you can see right up into my yard.....even then, I’ll sport a loin-cloth, to save the junk from splinters!

Hiltiki, thanks for asking! As requested, here’s a few more......

Looking south-west, from the street......(Chaz and Brian, on the deck)

West from the future shop and carving area.....

50's kitchen.....I just put a restored, antique Gaffers & Sattler gas range in, to set it off just right
My daughter, going out the front door......I’m sure I’ll see a lot of this in the next 18 years!
(That paneling and carpet are HISTORY next week.....there are some GREAT walnut floors under that stinky mess.)

It’s a pretty small place (just under 1000 square feet), but the lot is 9000 square, on a hill. LOTS of landscaping possibilities. We’ll be having a housewarming Luau at the end of summer/early fall, so keep an eye on my thread for details. You’re totally welcome if you can make it down, but I’m hiding my keys!

On 2008-07-03 19:50, Billy the Crud wrote:
... officially BANNED me from the Oasis chop...

Mercifully I know nothing about your Oasis Chop drama, and am sure the organizers have their reasons. Hey, when was the last time you saw ME at an any organized group carve? I did the chop village last year on a whim and was not welcome. Tough shit.

That being said, with very few exceptions I have found group "studios" in general to be utterly distracting environments at best beyond initial feelings of contagious inspiration were clannish behavior thrives.

I still managed to carve almost every day while avoiding negative competitive energy or the creeping intellectual homogeny that happens every time you get more than a few aspiring artists together without ball gags. Oh, and I must admit I've sort of gotten used to my critics being 22 year old beach bunnies in bikinis and not having to lug my tools all over the county.

You've haven't pissed me off yet Bill, so perhaps you'd care to join me some Saturday (without loud toxin belching tools) for some old school Mission Beach Chizlin' if sobriety and babysitter allows. lol!

Old Marxist Proverb

"I would not join any club that would have someone like me for a member."

Hey, Hank! Words of wisdom: "tough shit!"

As soon as I get my ass situated in the new place, I'd love to come down and join you guys on a Saturday.

View my work @

[ Edited by: Billy the Crud 2008-07-15 06:16 ]

On 2008-07-13 18:01, hodadhank wrote:
if sobriety and babysitter allows. lol!

Er......I just caught this.....I usually have a sitter for saturdays, if I can pull my unshowered, drunk ass away from roadtrips with Ted Kennedy. Is there some rumor about me over-indulging that I haven't heard yet?

B

Yeah Billy, I'm with the other peeps in that it's about Time you started a thread to show yer stuff. Man, you have come a Long way in a year, Excellent work. I Know you've had some excellent coaching but the art has to be there before you can be taught. Keep up the good work and Keep Posting!

Congrats on the new pad. Your worries about the stoopid HOA people are far behind ya!

On 2008-07-15 15:08, Billy the Crud wrote:
Is there some rumor about me over-indulging that I haven't heard yet?

Probably.

I just know how you like to bring your own driver.

That's a great pic, Hank, thanks!! Poor kid, man. Babysitter flaked on me that day and she had NO idea what was going on. If not for Zaya, I wouldn't have even been able to participte in the chop.(Thanks again, Zaya!) Other than that, it was a fun day. "The Balboa Parkchop".

On 2008-07-15 17:23, Benzart wrote:
Yeah Billy, I'm with the other peeps in that it's about Time you started a thread to show yer stuff. Man, you have come a Long way in a year, Excellent work. I Know you've had some excellent coaching but the art has to be there before you can be taught. Keep up the good work and Keep Posting!

Thank you, Benz. I was admiring your work LONG before I even met any other carvers. Thing I like about this whole carving gig is that there's nothing you "can't" do. I'm all about that!
More work to come next week!

View my work @

[ Edited by: Billy the Crud 2008-07-16 23:08 ]

[ Edited by: Billy the Crud 2008-07-16 23:09 ]

C
Cammo posted on Thu, Jul 17, 2008 1:05 PM

Billy asked me to post something about how I feel about his being banned from the Oasis "chop". He's right, people should speak out.

Well, first off, he hasn't been banned from the Oasis "chop" only, but from all the chops with the regular San Diego group that's been meeting for the last few years. If it was ever put to a vote, nobody asked me for my vote. Or Babalu's. Or Buzzy's. Or at least three other people I know who've been going for the last year.

And that sucks.

Because the whole point of the chops is to allow everybody and anybody to attend. It's that simple. I held the first Chop on August 26th, 2006, down at Mission Beach, and invented the term Tiki Chop Chop. Mr. NoName & the late Dean attended, as well as a bunch of friends and family. It was great, because you never knew who was going to show up next; strangers, lifeguards, etc. (The lifeguards loved it.)

Either it's for everybody or nobody. And who decides? Who decides who a good carver is, when they've never carved before? Who decides what type of personality is acceptable or not?

If the host of the 'chop' has a problem with that, then they are not a host. Time to get a new host.

Unlike HodadHank, I believe in a group experience. I love Oasis and all the Tiki Events that have ever been arranged, and appreciate all the hard work that goes into the making of them. They broaden your outlook. They're GREAT! Nothing like them anywhere. More is what I say, not less. (RATS - too bad about Hukilau!!!!) There's something special that happens, that aloha vibe that runs through it all, where you can be having fun sitting next to three people that you don't have to agree with on all matters of ship or state and still have a wonderful experience the whole time.

So that's about it. Billy is a heck of a carver, he's matured in evey way the last year, and I look forward to anything he's involved in. Same with Thomas, who learned to carve his first Tiki at last year's Oasis Chop.

And that's all I'll say about the whole subject. Got some stuff to make....

GO BILLY GO!

if there is to be speaking out and dialogue about this.. maybe we should know WHY he was banned.

its hard to have an opinion when you dont know the reason.

I have to agree with Cam on this, but Billy, when there are kids around you really should curb the language at bit. My daughter who is now 25 heard me say "Shit" once when she was 16, and said "DAD!", I said "I'm sorry!". She said "It's ok, I hear much worse from Mom!". I know the chops are informal gatherings, and I'm a truck driver so I can cuss with the best of them (truck drivers cussing is right underneath longshoreman BTW!) but Bill had kids at his house a few times, Zaya had her son, and I've had my son a few times, it's just a thing I like to make sure I don't contribute to the decline of kids social skills, I'd never cuss in front of your daughter. When there are all adults, I don't care, lets stand at opposite ends of the room and have oral sex yelling "FUCK YOU!" back and forth, because I like you Billy, lol!

On 2008-07-17 14:52, Monkeyman wrote:
if there is to be speaking out and dialogue about this.. maybe we should know WHY he was banned.

its hard to have an opinion when you dont know the reason.

This is a valid point. Also, if people are going to put there two cents in here, the reason and circumstances should be stated by who did the so called "banning".
I'm sure at this point Billy couldn't care less and would rather it all just went away. I don't think anyone is being painted as a villain here. Sometimes personalities just clash.
Some of my closest friends have wanted to bust me in the mouth for being me. ( a couple have done it).
I'm pretty sure the conflict is silly and if the "conflicted" were in each others presence there would be no venom spitting.
Just my random thoughts.

On 2008-07-17 13:05, Cammo wrote:
If the host of the 'chop' has a problem with that, then they are not a host. Time to get a new host.

Cam, since I've hosted the majority of the chops, I can't help but wonder, are you referring to me?

C
Cammo posted on Thu, Jul 17, 2008 9:39 PM

The last thing I want to do is finger point and argue.

I have no idea why Billy was banned, or even how.

But - and here's the point - I'd stick up for ANY chopper who was 'banned'. This has nothing to do with Billy's personality with me. If any person who had attended more than one Chop had been banned, I'd be furious. It's just so obviously against the spirit of the thing.

I don't care if it was Monkeyman that was banned, or Mieko, or Buzzy, or T-Bird, Cannibal Sam, Kate, 4WD, Me, Babalu, Clyde, HB, Blue Thunder (RIP) Billy ze Crudnick, Dav, Cheekygal, Zaya, Little Lost Kennie, Thomas the Tiki Engine, anybody who was banned, I'd stick up for you. I really mean that. It doesn't matter what you're like, how you dress, what you say, I'd stick up for you if somebody banned you. I don't even care what the reason is, it ain't good enough.

Yer all decent people and no person can say you ain't good enough.

Anyway, back to making hats, these next ones are gonna be way out there.

You cats work this out....

That's funny. I remember last year, you were PMing me strongly urging me to NOT let a certain person attend chops.

I agree with camm on this. I know i havent been in the chop family long, but billy has been nothing but nice to me. What ever it was that billy did, was it realy that bad that he had to be banned? and whom ever it is that did the banning should speak up, and let us know theyre reasoning. i know some people dont get along well with billy, but they dont speak for everyone. if the sole reason for the banning is that they dont like billy, that sounds pretty ridiculous, dosent it? a chop to me seems like the last thing someone should be banned from. thats my 5 cents,now back to the tikis!

You know, I don't even give a frogs fat ass anymore, because I hardly have time for this nonsense. The problem here is that people aren't being honest and would rather whisper behind someones back than just outright confront them because they really don't have any valid points, just that it's the way that they want things. It's catty, juvenile bullshyte and I'm not about to let it RUIN a weekend where I'm dropping two grand that I shouldn't even be dropping. This is my wife's vacation time as well as my own and she's starting to reconsider. They can take the Oasis chop and shove it. It's freakin' destroyed, man. Aloha spirit? More like exclusive spiteful spirit and there's nothing fun or positive about that.

For the record, no-one ever told me I wasn't allowed at group chops, just the Oasis chop. I decided that if I was going to be so hated for planning public group events for EVERYONE to gain exposure(Prowlers Car Show, Masonic Lodge, Rockabilly Pic-nic, Tower Bar), it wasn't worth the gas to go. I've been nice and I've helped out, pitched in, and even given logs to the three people who are beind this and asked nothing in return. Did I get a thank-you (or expect one)? No. Instead, I was accused of trying to "be in charge", making "snide" remarks, and giving out peoples addresses(this was assumed and never happened-Bill hit me up on it because he's the ONLY one who has the stones to speak his mind, and it was dealt with)......someone even accused me of bringing the pellet guns to Bills last year. I don't OWN a pellet gun......Brian and Camm brought them, not me.

There will be more chops in San Diego and no-one will have to sit around wondering when people are going to do this to THEM. If someone clashes with your personality(or lack thereof), then DEAL WITH IT. Don't spread lies, make shit up, and try to get people to join into your negativity; just ACCEPT IT like the rest of the world does and try and remember that there's not one life on earth that is less important than yours. Last year was INCREDIBLE and thanks to all this, it's feakin' over.

And NO FIGHTING ON MY THREAD.

View my work @

[ Edited by: Billy the Crud 2008-07-18 01:22 ]

On 2008-07-17 21:39, Cammo wrote:
I'd stick up for ANY chopper who was 'banned'. This has nothing to do with Billy's personality with me. If any person who had attended more than one Chop had been banned, I'd be furious. It's just so obviously against the spirit of the thing.

I don't care if it was Monkeyman that was banned, or Mieko, or Buzzy, or T-Bird, Cannibal Sam, Kate, 4WD, Me, Babalu, Clyde, HB, Blue Thunder (RIP) Billy ze Crudnick, Dav, Cheekygal, Zaya, Little Lost Kennie, Thomas the Tiki Engine, anybody who was banned, I'd stick up for you. I really mean that. It doesn't matter what you're like, how you dress, what you say, I'd stick up for you if somebody banned you. I don't even care what the reason is, it ain't good enough.

Yer all decent people and no person can say you ain't good enough.

**WOW! Right on Cammo!

I thought you were about to say you'd pe prepared to circulate slanderous PMs requesting choppers exclude specific inividuals over petty personal beefs...

You know, LIKE YOU DID TO ME LAST YEAR.**

:roll:

I said no fighting on my thread, man. The time has come for all of us to bury petty squabbles. Our community is way too small for that.

At least we're all getting it out, right?

Now we can heal.....breathe in.......breathe out.....

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 327 replies