Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Tiki Mag's Tiki Island-Planet Rooth Closing Show October 11th

Pages: 1 2 3 4 173 replies

On 2008-09-15 00:29, GROG wrote:
Really nice art. Needs better lighting, especially on Rob Hammel's black velvets.

This scares the hell out of me - bad lighting is my ultimate nightmare.

Matt , Dave told me you guys talked about a Finkniks show at Pink Elephant , I'm super interested . . . let's get a drink or 3 and talk about it soon .

I will be heading to San Diego tomorrow for a mini-vacation with the first lady of Caliente and our little harry mascot. I look forward to seeing some AWESOME art and meeting up with the ever so cool Mr. Camera!!!!!

Robb, I will bring some tea lights to help out with the lighting for the black velvets,O.K.?

and I will take some photo's for the TC'ers that couldn't make the show.......you lazy S.O.B.'s didn't
take enough photo's!!!!!!!!!! But I'm sure you didn't miss out on the mug.....

If anyone wants to meet for a drink just give me a call!!!!!!!!

Robb, I will bring some tea lights to help out with the lighting for the black velvets,O.K.?

and I will take some photo's for the TC'ers that couldn't make the show.......you lazy S.O.B.'s didn't
take enough photo's!!!!!!

Rory, you have mildly reduced my symptoms of panic (stomachache, flushing, anger, unpredictable urination, etc.) - I can always count on you to make it better!

You're right - these wimps didn't take no pitchers of nothin'... Wildsville Man utilizes his reeking-grade awesomeness to save the day, AGAIN!!!!!!

LT

Getting any pics in that place would've been a feat. The gallery - about the size of an average home kitchen - was packed, shoulder to shoulder. Opening the show an hour and a half late didn't help.

On 2008-09-15 00:29, GROG wrote:
Really nice art. Needs better lighting, especially on Rob Hammel's black velvets. The show was planned far enough in advance, it seems the gallery could've been a bit better organized for opening night. Great getting to see Brad Tikishark and Hassan Headhunter all the way from Hawaii and Florida and nice meeting Lake Surfer. GROG glad you guys flew out for the show. Where the hell was Derek Yaniger?

Trav and I came in a week in advance to warn the guy. I guess he ACTED like he was concerned, but did nothing to show it. Sad I missed this, but work is work.......and it sounds like this yay-hoo was up on the roof, on a 20 minute drunken rant about how "Northpark rules".

Anyone got anymore pics?

I'm going down Tuesday or Wednesday to soak up the creativity so I'll be sure to take lots of pics. Antoinette and Erik the Red said attendance was massive. Sorry I couldn't be with you guys for the opening. Congrats to all our friends who participated.

To Planet Rooth exhibitors Bosko, Crazy Al, Doug Horne, Susannah Mosher, Brad Parker, Ken Ruzik, Squid and Tiki Tony. Your faith in San Diego's sixty year romance with tiki is appreciated every day here at Freaky Boutiki. Mahalo nui loa.

Thanks Nick! Where-oh-where will Tiki Island land next?!?!

On 2008-09-15 14:40, hodadhank wrote:

hopefully at a gallery where they hang actual name and pricetags next to the art! :lol:
Great show!
Great art!
Half-assed gallery.....
opening an hour and a half late
because the gallery staff wasn't prepared
was way uncool....
How long did they have to plan for this?
Over 2 months....
I actually think the Light Gallery in costa mesa could've done a waaaaaay better job!
Thanks Toe/Squid/TikiShark/Finknik and artists
for rallying and getting the show hung!
and thanks Nick for gathering up such a talented group!
You do Tiki right!

will have some pics up sometime this week!

Here's a local article about the gallery and owner that came out on the Wednesday before the show:

Published: 09/09/2008 in the San Diego City Beat magazine

Fight! Fight! Ray at Night!
Changes ahead for North Park’s monthly art walk aren’t making everyone happy

By Kinsee Morlan

North Park’s Ray Street has always been stuck somewhere between a booming arts district and a shell of an arts district. During Ray at Night, the monthly art walk focused on Ray Street, the block comes alive as hordes of culture seekers flood the place, red wine in hand, ready to feast their eyes. Almost every other night of the week, though, Ray Street’s dead. Most of the galleries are locked up, a few storefronts sit vacant and the businesses that are bustling aren’t doing so because of art—they’re making money by cutting hair or selling sex toys and pet food.

“You’ve heard we’re changing the name of Ray at Night to North Park Nights, right?” asked plein air painter Marjorie Taylor, opening the door to her studio and gallery (Taylor is one of the few artists who keep their Ray Street galleries open during the day). “This area’s growing and expanding beyond this block, so it’s a good thing. I think it’s time.”
Taylor’s right about the growth and expansion of North Park. Just around the corner on University Avenue, street life is popping. A grand-opening sign flops in the wind at the new Yog-Art yogurt shop, a Mexican restaurant is under construction and the sidewalks are fairly full as motorists circle the block looking for parking, likely ready to patronize one of the dozens of new boutiques, restaurants or salons.

North Park has officially gentrified, but not everybody shares Taylor’s opinion when it comes to whether the Ray at Night name change is a good thing.

“It’s bullshit,” Gustaf Rooth said, sitting in Bluefoot Bar & Lounge, one of his favorite North Park hangouts. Rooth owns a woodworking studio and art gallery on Ray Street called Planet Rooth. Seven years ago, it was Rooth who walked down to the corner of Ray Street and North Park Way to what was then North Park Studios and asked owner Ken Callaway if he wanted to start a community art walk. Callaway said yes, the two got a few others on the block to sign on and they came up with the name. And even though the scheduled Ray at Night launch landed just days after the Sept. 11 attacks in 2001, the two went forward with the event.

Thousands of people showed up to that first Ray at Night, according to numerous accounts, and hundreds have shown up every second Saturday since. To Rooth, who’s the only Ray at Night founder left on the block, the event has become one of his life’s finest works of art. He says he’s watched with pride as the night has led the way toward North Park’s revival.

“We just keep doing it,” Rooth said, doing calculations in his head and settling on 142 as the number of art shows he’s had in his gallery since the start of Ray at Night. “Galleries have come, galleries have gone, boutiques have come, boutiques have gone. All these places have left, and all these other sophisticated things started moving in, like the Birch Theatre, and the focus became on the gentrification of North Park. They built the parking garage and the La Boheme condos went up and, oh, how did they advertise those things? ‘Steps away from the Ray Street galleries.’ We basically enticed the developers.”

Now that North Park’s been built up, Rooth fears rent will rise and the artists and galleries will be forced out. Rooth sees the re-branding of Ray at Night to “North Park Nights” as a sure sign that things are headed in that direction.
But even Rooth isn’t happy with the current state of Ray at Night. “Unfortunately, nobody buys the art. They just come and come and enjoy the beverage and the amenities we’re providing, but they don’t purchase the art.”

On this point, the business owners and community members behind the North Park Nights re-branding agree. The idea to reorganize Ray at Night first came up because everyone on the block was struggling, and the event didn’t seem to be helping. Lea Caughlan and Carly Delso-Saavedra, owners of The Rubber Rose, a sexuality boutique on Ray Street, had to close down the 1,500-square-foot gallery attached to their boutique space a few weeks ago because they couldn’t afford the rent.

“In the beginning, Gustaf was with us and he wanted the change,” Caughlan said. “I told him, ‘I’m struggling, I don’t sell art—do you sell art?’ He was, like, ‘No, man, I’m thinking about renting out the gallery.’”

So they talked about the change during a monthly Ray at Night meeting, and the idea quickly morphed into making the event an independent nonprofit and, in the meantime, operating it under the auspices of the San Diego Art Institute, which owns the San Diego Art Department, also located on Ray Street. And instead of the loose, participate-if-you-want organization of the event, Ray at Night would offer tiered official membership levels to North Park businesses and galleries interested in participating. Depending on the level of participation in the event, membership fees would range from $200 to $400, with the idea that the small art galleries putting in the most effort would pay the least, and the businesses that already benefit from the crowds of people coming to North Park but don’t contribute by showing art, would pay the most.

The fees would go toward a better marketing campaign and cover the cost of fliers, maps and maintenance of the website. Until now, all the marketing efforts have been handled by individual galleries, and the website has been run by Rooth alone, which is the main reason for the Ray at Night name change—in short, Rooth didn’t want to hand over the domain name.

Rooth resisted the changes early on, but the group went forward. Following the seventh anniversary of Ray at Night this Saturday, Sept. 13, the new night will be launched in October. Whether North Park Nights will be held on the second Saturday has yet to be decided. Rooth says he’ll continue his Ray at Night openings regardless, but he says he hopes the new event will be held on a different night, and he’s still a bit suspicious of the intentions—he believes attention will be shifted away from the artists and the galleries and toward other businesses.

The backers of North Park Nights say that’s a valid concern.

“Point blank,” Caughlan says, “that already happens and we get no benefit from it. A huge night happens every month, and people go to the bars, people go to the restaurants, people go everywhere, and the galleries are going out of business. So it already happens.”

“It should be called ‘North Park Boutiques at Night’ or ‘North Park Restaurants at Night,’ if anything,” Rooth said, finishing off his beer. “Planet Rooth does not endorse North Park Nights, for the simple reason that North Park Nights basically endorses restaurants, boutiques and bars with a mild emphasis on the arts, and that’s not what Ray at Night was all about. Ray at Night has always been about the art and the artists.”

LT

On 2008-09-15 16:32, little lost tiki wrote:

Half-assed gallery.....

Thanks Toe/Squid/TikiShark/Finknik and artists
for rallying and getting the show hung!
and thanks Nick for gathering up such a talented group!
You do Tiki right!

I have to agree - the gallery staff's ineptness ultimately killed the night for me. I was in the process of paying for that incredible Tiki Tony velvet when I was informed by the gallery worker, who had already checked twice, that - oops - it had already been sold. Her lovely, strategically displayed cleavage - although unable to make up for the loss I felt - is the only legitimate reason for ever returning to Planet Rooth.

That frustration aside - the pieces provided for the show were great and I do appreciate the talent and effort put forward for this show by Nick and all of the artists. Thanks to all! :)

B

To Planet Rooth exhibitors Bosko, Crazy Al, Doug Horne, Susannah Mosher, Brad Parker, Ken Ruzik, Squid and Tiki Tony. Your faith in San Diego's sixty year romance with tiki is appreciated every day here at Freaky Boutiki. Mahalo nui loa.

hmmm, i was conspicuously absent from Hank's message...totally frosted out. Clearly the hodad hates me.

On 2008-09-15 17:55, LOL Tiki wrote:
Her lovely, strategically displayed cleavage - although unable to make up for the loss I felt - is the only legitimate reason for ever returning to Planet Rooth.

Did you take 35 multiple angle pictures of that? :)

On 2008-09-15 18:26, Bora Boris wrote:

Her lovely, strategically displayed cleavage - although unable to make up for the loss I felt - is the only legitimate reason for ever returning to Planet Rooth.

Damn you, Boris! Water out the nose all over the keyboard...
:lol: :lol: :lol:

TT

Well the show was crap, the venue,art,artists,band,other people,staff...all crap..
Nick from Tiki Magazine, Crap..
Hussan's poster, yep, crap...
the mugs, pffft, CRAP!
big carvings, crapola..
Drinks.. not sure on that cause i don't drink, but prolly crap.

Kinny's work..childish paint pen recreation of the new google map "streetview" from downtown Baghdad..

Big Toe's work looked like a leftover backgound from a clydesdale painting that looked like a leftover from old gilligan's island re-runs.

Bosko's work was nothing more than some old wheel chocks to stop an old tractor rolling down a hill on a farm with rope burn on em..

Crazy Al tried to pass off some party city luau decoration as his own..

Rob Hammel smudged some of his little sisters makeup on his grandmothers old velvet curtains and tried to sell em..

Doug Horne decided to debut his new sex toy concept..

Tiki Ray cut down a power pole on the way from Rancho Cucamonga and drew squiggles on it in the parking lot behind the gallery then wheeled it in.. they had to delay the show opening by 90 mins so Ray could work out which way up it should go..

Squid and Bai colored in one of Ken Ruzic's coloring books (outside the lines in places) and framed em...

Tiki Tony Painted a little palm tree on a Lucky Charms box and sello-taped it to the wall.

Dave Warshaw took his work down at 9:30 to screw the wheels back on and skate around to the Pink Elephant...

And Brad Parker brought along his ghastly "painted-by-a-seal-on-crack-at-seaworld" bright splotches of vomit shot at what was once perfectly good canvas...

Other than those couple of little things it was a pretty good art show I guess..

[ Edited by: Tiki Trav 2008-09-15 19:11 ]

LT

:lol: :lol: The room was to too crowded to work with anything but my eyes.

LT

On 2008-09-15 18:51, Tiki-Kate wrote:

Damn you, Boris! Water out the nose all over the keyboard...
:lol: :lol: :lol:

If I get the photos can you setup the template? :P

On 2008-09-15 17:57, BigToe wrote:
I was conspicuously absent from Hank's message...totally frosted out. Clearly the hodad hates me.

The Hodad Abides.

No Toe frosting my friend! I look forward to seeing your work up close again asap.

I just wanted to give a special congrats to those artists in the Tiki Island show who took a chance on my goofy store over the past ten years, so that I might spread the Tiki gospel one Bosko Drunken Moai at a time! lol! I could then only have imagined a well attended large scale tiki themed show in a trendy gallery district anywhere in San Diego, so I consider this to be a wonderful testament to these artist's perseverance, talent and enduring appeal.

Of course now it's hard to believe there was a time before "Saint Nick"!

GT

YIKES! I had a great time and saw some very cool art, The Pink Elephant looped me one! Nice to see some old TC friends and meet new ones,Thanks All, Mahalo! Gogo

Hey Trav . . . what's the deal???!!!

My art wasn't even crappy enough for you to make fun of???!!!

I feel left out!. . one might even say discriminated against. . .one might even cry SEXISM!

I demand my insult!

C'mon, just ONE 'lipstick on a pig' comment so's I know you still care! :)

But for reals~ A big thank you to Nick and Tiki Magazine for hosting the show and letting me be a part of it.
Thank you also to the gallery folks, and especially the tiki Ohana who helped organize and hang the show.

It was an interesting event, and I like the location and the whole artwalk idea. If I lived in San Diego I would definitely support the community art night.
I did notice though that it was for sure a 'see-and-be-seen-and-swill-some two-buck-chuck' kinda crowd. Not a lot of art buyers, or even serious art lookers.
That was kind of a bummer. Also, the gallery was a little on the small side for socializing and talking art with friends and patrons. Hard to hold a conversation, let alone make new connections. I was getting a little claustrophobic and spent most of my time out front trying to figure out the crowd. In addition, the whole 'number system' was confusing and kinda lame. I've seen that for silent auctions, but not gallery shows. I was actually very interested in a few pieces and had to spend a good half hour trying to flag down 'the girl with the magical clipboard' to find out the artists name.

But enough of that.
I am very thankful to be able to show my art, and very grateful for all the support and hard work and talent of the tiki community, and that is what I am focusing on.

I wish we could have joined you folks at the Pink Elephant, but we had to drive back to LA that night.
We walked by, and it looked like an awesome bar. I could definitely loose a weekend in there. :wink:

Thank you again Nick and Tiki Magazine!

Viva Atomika!

P.S. I am currently updating my website, as well as setting up my site for Etsy where I will have lots of prints and fun items for sale!
I will be starting a thread (finally) in the 'Creating Tiki' section soon, so please stop in and check it out! :)

I've never seen responses like this to a show before.

I feel like a self-serving butthole doing this, but since my work sat in the dark, here's what you'd see if someone had aimed a light at 'em:

"A cool pad, baby 2"

"Tiki Vignette 2"

"Burichapi blows it's lid"

Thanks to Ken and Co. for the attempted rescue, and afterward being straight shooters about the whole thing.

Yeah, your stuff was under-lit. It still looked pretty good though. Thanks for posting the pics. I think if the ones in the show hadn't been up quite so high they may have been easy enough to see (thereby compensating for the light).
It would be easy to list a ton of problems with the show. The big one being Tiki Trav.
I'll stick with the good aspects. Great artwork for all to see. If anything, a lot was learned about how a show should be. Nick rules. He really stands up for the artists rights and tries to make sure everyone gets a fair shake.
I'd really like to see another of these happen in San Diego.
Cheers.

TT

On 2008-09-16 00:53, atomikitty wrote:
Hey Trav . . . what's the deal???!!!

My art wasn't even crappy enough for you to make fun of???!!!

I feel left out!. . one might even say discriminated against. . .one might even cry SEXISM!

I demand my insult!

C'mon, just ONE 'lipstick on a pig' comment so's I know you still care! :)

Oh I didn't realise you had "artwork" in the show.. I thought that was the wall paper... :wink:

Atomikitty sez:

I will be starting a thread (finally) in the 'Creating Tiki' section soon, so please stop in and check it out!

YAY!
HOORAY!
YIPPEE!
it's about time Suzy!

and on another note..
Saint Nick indeed!
i can't even imagine all the speedbumps and worries he had to go thru
during the prepping/planning of this show...
makes the artist's 7-8 hours of upset seem petty....
Thank you again Nick!
and thank you TC Ohana and artists for rallying and organizing and supporting these events!
How many other groups out there pull off as many awesome gatherings as we do?
not many....
:)

T

I just wanted to thank Nick for inviting me and all the incredible artists to show our work to an amazing crowd . Everyone was pretty damned excited to get in that place . It was hard to see the art or keep a conversation going but that is because of the overwelming support we got from all who attended .
But who invited the guy taking pictures of all the girls feet and shoes ? That dude was kinda strange .

Atomikitty in our little dark little nook called "Other Crafts?" Some fresh creative blood is always needed.

http://www.robbhamel.com

Black velvet art that embraces
the darkest side of Tiki.

[ Edited by: Robb Hamel 2008-09-16 16:12 ]

S

what??? i like feet and shoes, thats not weird is it? wanna see some pics??

TL

Robb, Those were beautiful man !! I saw them at the show, but the lighting was a big problem. Maybe next year we can move it back to the Bali Hai where the atmosphere is more Tiki friendly. Did some lucky sole take them home ?

T

I dont know if you are kidding Sleestack or that was really you . For some reason , some of the girls were inclined to telling me that it was freaking them out a little .

I kidding, i kid.... i????c'mon you met me during the daytime, i was the one with the MUSTACHE dammit! the tallest person at the event. hi. we met. jk no we did. FINK ABOUT IT?! great show, i loved the work!

T

Wish I could have met more of you at the show. I kept running into old friends outside and it was hot as hell inside that little gallery! I did meet Malae and my online pal, Big toe and finally talked to Holden and Nick in person. I also saw my old friend and former animation co worker, David "Bowana" Leigh. I don't think either one of us knew we were in the same show. It was an awesome collection of art. I was honored to be in with the likes of such. Maybe I'll be lucky enough to meet some of you on closing night.

Geo

G
GROG posted on Wed, Sep 17, 2008 9:32 AM

You've got some mad skills Geo. Your art looked great. GROG like.

T

Thanks Grog! Did you have some art in the show?

no,GROG didn't...
he was taking pictures of girl's feet.....

Thumbs down to how the "gallery" and "staff" handled this show. But 2 big thumbs up to Nick and the artists for making it happen.

Closing reception?

N

A big MAHALO to everyone for the kind words and the great turnout. Some parts of the show are out of my control, thank you for understanding. The closing is October 11th, hope you'll join us. As for next year's Tiki Island, I haven't made up my mind yet on a location.

Nicktiki

That was Hella FUN! Can't wait for the BIG TIKI MAGIZINE SHOW! Humphrey's was rockin' Ive never been there it's beautiful & I saw a FREE Alan Parsons Project Concert off the room balcony, they were so good. Should be some more pic's somewhere...? All the art was fantastic, congrats to all GREAT JOB!

H

I had a good time at the show and meeting a few new people while there. All of the pieces were amazing!

I must say though, that I had actually never seen black velvet paintings before and they are what caught my eye the most. Amazing work Mr. Hamel!!

"Big Toe's work looked like a leftover backgound from a clydesdale painting that looked like a leftover from old gilligan's island re-runs. "

Classic!!

As for the show...the great art and great people made it. The crap gallery and staff was a bummer....but credit to the TC crowd...another great time.

"There's Ottis........HE LOVED US"

Aloha~

Got back to the island. Here's some photos o da art show.

Is it Bela Lugosi? Otto? The Count (from Sesame Street)? Or all three?

FBI (From Big Island) Tiki Shark Parker and Malae Lua Togafau

Hassan (Headhunter), that attractive young girl who was hanging with Hassan (and who was too young to know who Bela Lugosi was), and Tiki shark (me).

Packed house

Out side, security by Tiki Al.

Tiki Shark and Tiki Al

Big Toe, Tiki Shark, and LLT !!!!!!!

Big Toe, Squid, Tiki Shark, and Head Hunter!

Art Art Art....

Big, BIG, BIG MAHALO Plenty to St. Nick for putting together an amazing bunch of artists! I know he's a busy guy, and putting this show together was all extra work for him. It was an honor to be a part of it.

Really, after I helped hang it, I kept looking around and thinking how good the level of art was. The killer piece for me was Heather's Black velvet. Sheeee-eeesh! Amazing three dimensional effect of lighting against the velvet.

Thanks to everyone who was there. Great fun!

Tiki Shark

http://www.tikishark.com
http://www.myspace.com/Lotus_Land

[ Edited by: tiki shark art 2008-09-19 02:39 ]

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2008-09-19 02:51 ]

G
GROG posted on Fri, Sep 19, 2008 8:48 AM

Wow, that swirly crap painted on the wall doesn't detract from the hanging art at all, does it? Another big plus for the gallery.

G
GROG posted on Fri, Sep 19, 2008 8:50 AM

Brad, always a pleasure seeing you and your art. Your stuff looks great in your posts, but then is even more amazing in person.

B

HoHank...thanks for abiding! just busting ur cojones brother!

Suzie, an Atomic Kitty thread!??! yahoooo!

Mr Reece, i agree about T-Trav...if only we could get him deported.

Mr. Hamel, Please continue to be a butthole if that includes posting ur art up!!!

LLT, amen to all brother.

Brad, MAhalos for posting up the photos! when do u start ur collaboration with Malea!??

can anyone confirm that there will be a closing reception on 10/11????????

hope to see all u maniacs there again.

[ Edited by: BigToe 2008-09-19 11:08 ]

you wanted PICTURES?
we gots PICTURES!
prepare to experience an onslaught of VISUAL OVERLOAD!
Here's the front of the gallery and the ray at night crowd...

Let's start at the doorway...
note the price list on the right....
one there and one inside to match the NUMBERS on the pieces....
eh....

i didn't get a shot of Al's or Ray's tiki unfortunately..
but they were to your immediate left...
let's continue our tour....
I'm not going to mention any artist's names
so you can get how hard it was to decipher the title and artist and price
with a NUMBER sticker by each piece!

Here's the other pricelist/show list....
the only one inside and it's 3 feet from the floor...
sigh....

Welpers, I'll post the funny people and artists being all pretentious photos later!
Alohaw!

Now it's time to punish you all with my vacation photo's from San Diego. I was lucky enough to meet up with Nick Camera(Tiki Magazine) and the artist Dave Warshaw (featured in the Bamboo Ben Tiki Mag) for a drink at the pink elephant and a listen to the band "The cheap Lay's". It was three days of Surf/Sand/Tiki

The Pro's!!!!!!! This Gallery will get better foot traffic then Tiki Freakout and M Modern because of the location........My brother use to live in hillcrest and that area spends money and loves gallery's.

The Con's !!!!!!! No prices, you will see the prices behind Doug's piece that's sitting on the floor...

Great job Nick, You got together the best artist in Lowbrow and Tiki of today.....even though you didn't have Sam Gambino and Derek Yaniger!!!!!!

Artist of Tiki: Help us find a location that would be great for a Tiki show......We want to keep these shows going around the California area but need a gallery we can depend on and partner with ...It's harder then you know.........

P.S. GREAT MUGS HEADHUNTER AND NICK!!!!!!!!!!THANKS FOR SAVING ME A PAIR!!!!!!

Let that Freaky Tiki Flag Fly,

wildsville man

Rory Snyder (A.K.A. Wildsville-man)

[ Edited by: wildsville man 2008-09-19 13:13 ]

G
GROG posted on Fri, Sep 19, 2008 1:13 PM

This piece by Squid is entitled " GROG and KINNY".

was that supposed to be funny?
Hey TC!
We're gonna try something new and different
in order to get everyone's funnybones oiled and ready....
it's called........
MAKE A FUNNY COMMENT FOR YOUR FAVORITE PICTURE.....
don't be shy!
All are welcome to participate!

Here, i'll start the ball rolling with a picture of Matt Reese and his lovely wife...

"Matt always keeps a spare beard in his shirt for special events..."
:lol:

See?
Here's your chance for comedic TC FAME!!!!!

Here's an easy one to write a comment !
Buzzy's an easy target... :lol:

Here's the rest...

there ya go! Thanks for helping me get out of the task of narrating all these!
Now let's see some of those Humorous entries!
:)

GREAT WORK ON THE MUGS SQUID!!!!!! I ALSO LOVED THE ART!!!! WISH I COULD BE AT THE UPCOMING SQUID SHOW!!!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 173 replies