Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

See ya suckers, I'm outta here!

Pages: 1 10 replies

I got this PM this morning...I already sent her my address and bank account info...I always knew Tiki Central would pay off for me if I hung around long enough!

Hello Friend,

Before I proceed further, Please permit me to introduction myself to you. I am Mrs. Grace Bay-Ong Dagadag A complete citizen of Philippines. I am Wife of Late Mr. Tomlord Dagadag of Philippines. He worked with Philippine Embassy in the USA as An Ambassador for years and also hold other Political position in Philippines before his death.

I inherited a total sum of $9.5 Million American dollars from my late husband, the money was concealed in a Metallic Trunk Box and was deposited with a security company in Abidjan Cote D Ivoire, that was because he needed a maximum security / safety of his consignment and no body nor government organization can trace the where about of the money until he is ready and prepare to claim it. But the Security company does not know the real content of the box, because it was deposited as a Family Valuables for security reasons.

In fact, since the death of my husband, his brothers has been seriously chasing me around with constant treats, trying to suppress me so that they might have the documents of his landed properties and confiscate them. They have successfully collected all his properties, yet they never stopped there, they told me to surrender all bank account of my late husband, which I did, but I never disclose to them this deposit with the security company in Cote D Ivoire, because this is where my future and destiny lies upon. The family of my late husband never aware of the secret existence of this deposit which I made with the security company and they can never be aware of it.

My main purpose of sending you this mail is because of the way I found you and perhaps trustworthy to give you this priority of shipping the box of money to any address that you think is very secure and save in your country for onward lodgement your account for the purpose of future investment with your percentage of which we shall chat on soon. I will send you the Authorization Certificate to call them in my next mail which is the Certificate of deposit that they gave to my late husband on the very day when the box of money was deposited under their company. I give thanks immensely for your co-operation as I look forward to hear from you for quick conclusion of this business. The percentage will be your reward for all your moral and financial assistance during the period of moving the money to your country.

Please if you can assist me, I will be very grateful and repay you many times over. Declaring your willingness to assist me in this venture in your next email reply.

Waiting for a very quick response from you.

Best Regards,
Mrs.Grace Bay Ong Dagadag.

/sarcasm

Wow!
now you can build that ULTIMATE Tiki restaurant!
Lucky!
:lol:

S
Swanky posted on Wed, Jul 9, 2008 9:30 AM

Weird. She just emailed me... Who could forget a name like Dagagag

LUCKY!!

I too am now wealthy beyond belief...thank goodness I got this email....I may now rush out and buy a couch!!!

Greetings!

I have been waiting for you since to contact me for your Confirmable Bank
Draft of $800.000.00 United States Dollars,but I did not hear from you since
that time. Then I went and deposited the Draft with FedEx COURIER
SERVICE,West Africa,I travelled out of the country for a 3 Months Course and
I will not come back till end of August. What you have to do now is to
contact the FedEx COURIER SERVICE as soon as possible to know when they will
deliver your package to you because of the expiring date. For your
information, I have paid for the delivering Charge, Insurance premium and
Clearance Certificate Fee of the Cheque showing that it is not a Drug Money
or meant to sponsor Terrorist attack in your Country.

The only money you will send to the FedEx COURIER SERVICE to deliver your
Draft direct to your postal Address in your country is ($180.00 USD) only
being Security Keeping Fee of the Courier Company so far. Again, don't be
deceived by anybody to pay any other money except $180.00 USD Dollars. I
would have paid that but they said no because they don't know when you
willcontact them and in case of demurrage. You have to contact the FedEx
COURIER SERVICE now for the delivery of your Draft with this information
bellow;

Contact Person: Mr. Benny Blunt
Email Address:[email protected]
Telephone: +2348057547555.

Finally, make sure that you reconfirm your Postal address; Direct telephone
number; Do send it to them again to avoid any mistake on the Delivery and
ask them to give you the tracking number to enable you track your package
over there and know when it will get to your address. Let me repeat again,
try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further
delay and remember to pay them their Security Keeping fee of $180.00 US
Dollars for their immediate action. You should also let me know through
email as soon as you receive your Draft.

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. Virgil Storrs

On 2008-07-09 08:20, Jason Wickedly wrote:

Mr. Tomlord Dagadag

Cool! I just found my new screen name.

Dear Mr Bagabag,

Permit me to introduce myself, I am an young Prince of New Zealand who is set to inherit his deadly fathers inheritance for a total sum of US$945,453,457.78 upon his death. However in my natural state there is a big effort for taxes and therefore I cannot take it all with me.

I am so glad that you have contacted me as I need someone trustworthy who does living in another country so that I can send you all of the monies and then avoid the big tax. I am willing to share with you 3% of the total of the moneys however first I will need some resources to smuggle it out in my country.

The money is currently in the form of chocolate Moai biscuits and therefore I would to be needing at least several container ships just to ship them all out. Once we have them to ourselves, we can sell them on the open markets of America because everyone knows they love chocolate Moai biscuits ver much and it is therefore a very good commodity.

Can you please sedn me by wireless money traqnsfer, a total of US$50,000 so that I may begin to prepare to have these precious biscuits smuggled out under my careful fathers watch.

Yours truthfully,

Prince Utrusta Bigola Bohemiann

classic Bohemian.
good stuff there.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

TT

You lucky bastards...

W

I missed Bohemian's post first round. Very funny. But on a more serious note...

These scams have been around for some time now. Apparently they must work occasionally otherwise they wouldn't still exist. So it seems that over the years these scammers may have gotten together a fair chunk of change from the gullible. Now may be the idea time to "sell" the scammers something...

*Dear Esteemed South Zimbabigerian Businessman,

My name is Coldcereal Windshieldwiper, I am the only son of the great Lightfixture Windshieldwiper, former Janitorial General In Chief at the US Citizenship and Immigration Services in Washington DC.

For many years my father General Lightfixture oversaw the Toilette Paper Changing, Ball Point Pen Resources, Soap Dispenser Fillings, Trash Can Rearrangement, and Urinal Cake Distribution in the Hallway of The Offices of The Most Powerful and Influential Persons of the US Citizenship and Immigration Services. In Washington DC.

In Washington DC at the US Citizenship and Immigration Services my father General Windshieldwiper was in charge of important tasks such as the handling of the toilette papers, the rearrangement of trashcans, and the distribution of ball point pens, the very same ball point pens used in the granting of citizenships to persons of foreign origin, such as yourself.

Over his years of service my father General Windshieldwiper in his position at the US Citizenship and Immigration Services (in Washington DC) knew of many extra US citizenships that went unused and were set aside in the Janitorial General In Chief closet next to the urinal cakes and ball point pens. In Washington DC.

My father General Windshieldwiper was good friends with the Captain First Class Who Decides You Can Come Live In America. He was Captain First Class Manhole Cover. They frequently played dominoes or went for $3.99 Lunch Special at Always Good Teriyaki. In Washington DC.

It was while enjoying Special Pork #5 one day at Always Good Teriyaki (in Washington DC) that Captain First Class Manhole Cover told my father "I thought this pork would be spicier. Also we no longer need all the extra US citizenships that are in your Janitorial General In Chief closet. Please, take them home so we will have more room for urinal cakes. This is of utmost national security! Tell no one, and pass me the Rooster Sauce!"

My father General Windshieldwiper of course did as his good friend Captain First Class Manhole Cover asked him. The extra US Citizenships came to our house just outside of Washington DC and were placed in our linen closet next to the special guest handtowels and the pilow case embroideried by my aunt.

Now sadly my father General Windshieldwiper has died as did my mother Camamile Tea Windshieldwiper in a terrible deep fryer accident. In Washington DC. Suddenly I find myself an orphan at age 57, the 1.5 million made from the sale of my parents house barely enough to cover the purchase of my Aspen time share.

Other than the Aspen time share and a condominium in Malibu all I have in my life is Miss November 2004 and the extra US Citizenships given to my father General Windshieldwiper by his friend Captain First Class Manhole Cover. In Washington DC.

These are full, never used US Citizenships. Each certificate bears the Seal of the United Sates of America with a red, white and blue ball balanced on his nose.

Next to the cute seal is the Great American Eagle saying "This Certificate Is Good For US Citizenship For One Person in the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave. Do Not Pass Go. Operators Are Standing By. In God We Trust. Open 24 Hours. In Washington DC."

There are also seals of authenticity from Good Housekeeping, Underwriters Laboratories, and Elvis Presley Enterprises Inc.

Each never used US citizenship is NWT, still in its original shrink wrap.

Because of my difficult circumstances and a vacation condo in Maui that I must make a down payment on I am offering you US Citizenship at a price which is much lower than you would be able to buy it at the US Citizenship and Immigration Services Gift Shop. In Washington DC.

There are only 137 unused US Citizenships. Because you are an esteemed and trusted businessman I am willing to sell each Us Citizenship to you for the low low price of $1,499. US. Of this amount I will only requre $750 US from you prior to your arrival and my transfer of the Us Citizenship certificate to you. In Washington DC.

Tell no one as I have a very selective list of those who are receiving this offer of US Citizenship and the demand will be great. Please respond quickly as Miss November 2004 and I must soon leave the country to celebrate our friend Geroge Clooney's birthday. On Lake Como.

Your Trusted Friend,

Coldcereal Windshieldwiper
In Washington DC*

Pages: 1 10 replies