Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

tiki caliente 3 (Get Your Mug at www.tiki-caliente.com)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 440 replies

KING ROOMS ARE NOW SOLD OUT!!!!

POOL SIDE ROOMS ARE NOW ALL SOLD OUT!!!!

Limited on-ground rooms left. If you are interested in staying on grounds for Tiki Caliente 3 please pay for your package before they are all gone.

A Secondary location will be added to the price list soon for people that want to stay down here in Palm Springs at a more affordable Vacation price.

Before wristbands go on sale to the General Public they will be held for rooms at secondary location,so on March 1st limited wristband reservations will be taken.

Thank You for your time,

W

R

I am IN! Super psyched for my first Tiki Caliente experience.

CA

need there be more said... for the bed

9 Rooms Left at our Host Hotel the Tiki Lodge!!!!! If you are interested in staying close to the action hit that "buy it now" button on http://www.tiki-caliente.com a.s.a.p. Or wait for the information for our official overflow hotel to be released soon.

come to Tiki Caliente 3 and be somebody!!!!!!!!!!

W

Rory "WILDSVILLE MAN" Snyder

http://www.tiki-caliente.com/

[ Edited by: Wildsville man 2011-02-08 16:42 ]

[ Edited by: Wildsville man 2011-02-08 22:38 ]

E

I can't wait to BE SOMEBODY at Tiki Caliente!!

We Only have 6 Rooms left at the Host Hotel for people who want to stay on Grounds. No Matter if they Sell or Not they will be pulled from sale on 2/14/2011 to make Room for Sales of the carry over hotel "The Royal Sun" right next door.

Any Rooms Remaining at the Travel Lodge will be Held for V.I.P. Packages and Sold Closer to the Date of the Event.

Our OverFlow Hotel is Right Next door and Packages will include 2 Wristbands per Room.

Limited Wristbands Will Go on Sale 3/1/2011 for people not staying at these locations.

This is a look at the Royal Sun Hotel.......

W

The Building to the Left in that Photo is the Host Hotel the Travel Lodge

WooHooWahine and I will be poolside the whole weekend! Looking forward to some sun in the Springs! :P

We have stayed at the Royal Sun a couple times . Its retro with a nice pool and jacuzzi . And its cheap !

On 2011-02-11 08:56, SoccerTiki wrote:
WooHooWahine and I will be poolside the whole weekend! Looking forward to some sun in the Springs! :P

Tammy and I plan on joining you there!!!!

Make a Mai Tai and pick up a Ukulele!!!

[ Edited by: Beach Bum Scott 2011-02-11 12:11 ]

A Look at the Limited Art Collection For Tiki Caliente 3

As Doug Horne is still creating the Official poster

and

Tiki Ray will be making the Official Pendants

I thought it would be cool to have something very limited and very special for TC3.

So a Limited Edition Set was created of #33 Poster/Pendant set's. #33 for lucky TC3!!!! Dig?

The Pendant from Tiki Ray is a limited VIP Color and The art from Doug Horne was created for this Promotion and NEVER will be reproduced.

So get your hands on some Caliente!!!!!!!!

More info to come onPrice and sales.

Much like the rooms,when they are gone they are gone.

W

As I keep getting personal Pm's and Email's from friends of Caliente,I would prefer you just ask on this blog so I can answer the group.

Q,how do we get the pendant/print set? A.They will be available at check-in on Friday the 20th.
(people with rooms on grounds will get first rights) then after 5p.m. For people off site.
The first 20 are sold as a pendant/print set then 21-33 will be print alone.

Q.If I stay at the Royal Sun do I get everything the people on grounds get?
A. Mostly, The Print/Pendant sets will be for sale if any remain after on grounds guest have first chance.
You can be part of the room crawl with your wristband,but no room crawls will take place at the Royal Sun Inn.

Q. How many rooms are left on grounds? A. 4 rooms!!!!!

Thank you and have a good modernism weekend

W

[ Edited by: Wildsville man 2011-02-16 09:49 ]

March 1st ONLY 35 Individual WRISTBANDS will go on sale to people staying off grounds. So don't wait too long to lock in you ticket to late night fun.

Are You Caliente Enough?

W

[ Edited by: Wildsville man 2011-02-25 10:18 ]

Look for our good friend Shag to be on grounds for the whole weekend and a possible promotion between Tiki Caliente and Shag.com to be released at the Event.
This is not a 1 hour meet and greet with the man himself,this is a weekend vacation for Shag as well as yourself,so enjoy a drink and some conversation with the artist to the Stars.

Tiki Caliente,were the guest are the Stars of the Event.

W

Keep your eyes open for photos of the official mug.....

coming soon......

whata Tease

Talked to Rory today about some stuff....

and he said that rooms, and tix are going fast.
don't dilly dally, and get left out in the Rain, or lack there of in May.

Jeff(btd)

C

Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait!

MM

Aloha Wildsville, What time will wristbands be on sale? Mahalo Maui Mary

10 am .......

Damn! We were actually going to come to this...but I have a friend (and horse) riding PBR at Pala that weekend!!

On 2011-03-01 07:51, Hau 'oli Tiki wrote:
Damn! We were actually going to come to this...but I have a friend (and horse) riding PBR at Pala that weekend!!

Good luck to you,your friend and your horse...........we will have a drink for each one of you.

W

"These Wristbands will get you into all after Hour Party’s and access to be on grounds after 7p.m."

Rory, does this mean that the writstbands are only good after 7pm?? Hope I'm just reading that wrong, as I really want to be there during the day to catch the bands and vendors.
Thanks, Luke

The day time is open to the public,so everyone can be on grounds. With the wristbands you will have discounted drinks and food. Also the ability to get the official mug and other swag not open to the public.....
Then after the band ends at 6p.m. Room crawls will take place and give us time to get all non-wristband friends off grounds.
Security will be at all room crawls to check wristbands and crowd control.

Then the headliners will take place around 8p.m.

S with the wristband the fun will not end.

W

First hour of wristband sales were 32 of 50......move fast.

Perfect! Thanks!

K

Wristbands? CHECK!

Thank You to everyone ordering wristbands,Glad to see the interest.
when the 50 are SOLD they will go off sale.

A couple questions were asked about wristbands and such so let me take this chance to answer these now.

Q: Can we use the pool with wristbands for off site or staying at the royal sun?
A:No. the pool is always part of the hotel amenities for people staying on grounds only. The wristband will get you in the pool area for.
-Bands
-Vendors
-Food

• Drinks
    -D.J.
    And all the good stuff,but don't take over the pool for people who payed to stay on grounds please.

Q.Can you put the wristbands from my on ground room together with the extra ones we just purchased?
At this point the answer is No. The rooms are locked in with whatever number you purchased at that time.
we will have a desk right next to the main lobby for individual wristband sales. You should not have to wait more then a min.

Q. Do I have to let everyone in my room during the room crawl?
A. The room crawl is not an official TC product so my only involvement is having someone at the door checking wristbands,BUT!!!
If someone is known to be problematic or is known not to tip and you don't want them in your room,DON'T LET THEM IN.....
IT's YOUR ROOM AND YOUR RIGHT TO SAY NO!!!!!!!! I am a Bartender for god's sake.....

Let's have fun and look out for one another....

No clicks......

Introduce yourself to the new bees and show them the way of tiki style and class.....thank you

W

Got my wristband today. Of course, I don't have a hotel room, the benefit of living a few miles away. I can't wait for the party.

On 2011-03-01 15:44, Wildsville man wrote:
Let's have fun and look out for one another....

No clicks......

Introduce yourself to the new bees and show them the way of tiki style and class.....thank you

W

well said!

Queen K,
We have always been on the same page. Tiki is all about lack of Drama and Fun. 2011 will be the year of infinite events.
Tiki Caliente + Mojave Oasis= October AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!!

W

Thank you tax refund. Package has been purchased!

R

Hopefully my wristbands is winging it's way north as I type this.

The wristbands are for pick-up at the Event. I will have them waiting at the tiki caliente desk in the lobby.

W

Thanks for clarifying, that's what I thought at first.

E
ESP182 posted on Fri, Mar 4, 2011 2:57 PM

I am going to BE SOMEBODY at Tiki Caliente!!

J
Jetson posted on Sat, Mar 5, 2011 1:50 AM

Bought my wristbands this morning! I am IN BABY!

The Crew of the Zen Tiki Lounge is happy to announce we will be hosting a room crawl at Tiki Caliente. Sunshine Tiki and the Ladies of the lounge will be serving two newly crafted cocktails just for the event. And by popular demand, the Pineapple Upside Down Rum Cake is BACK!

I wanna party with Zen Tiki Lounge too!!!!!!

Update.

Travel Lodge (Host Hotel) is now SOLD OUT

50 Wristbands released March 1st are SOLD OUT

Our Overflow Hotel "THe Royal Sun" is still on Sale.

W

Rory,

for the people that want to get a room at the Overflow Hotel,
do they get wirstbands with purchase of the room?

Jeff(btd)

Only if you book through http://www.tiki-caliente.com.

These packages are set with 2 wristbands or add on wristbands.

If you book direct through the overflow hotel you WILL NOT GET OR BE PROMISED WRISTBANDS.

We have enough people staying at the overflow someone should step up and start your own room crawl.

W

E

Can't wait to be SOMEBODY at Tiki Caliente!!

On 2011-03-07 10:11, Wildsville man wrote:
Only if you book through http://www.tiki-caliente.com.

These packages are set with 2 wristbands or add on wristbands.

If you book direct through the overflow hotel you WILL NOT GET OR BE PROMISED WRISTBANDS.

We have enough people staying at the overflow someone should step up and start your own room crawl.

W

thanks for the answer sir.

Jeff(btd)

M

In case you can't read the small info button on the offsite rooms-this is what they say;
OFF SITE PARTY PACKAGE
King Fri/Sat w 2 Wristbands $240.00
Double Queen Fri/Sat w/2 Wristbands $240.00
Double Queen Fri/Sat w 3 Wristbands $270.00
Double Queen Fri/Sat w 4 Wristbands $300.00

J

Sooooo glad i got my wristbands before they just SOLD OUT! There are gonna be A LOT of people! Can't wait to see you all out here in the Springs!

E

Is it Tiki Caliente time yet?

We all need something to look forward to. It's what keeps us going. Working the grind. So Whether you long for the frosty cocktail after a long day or you just need a few kindred spirits to share your "tiki" lifestyle with, the Zen Tiki Lounge podcast has you covered. Meet Sunshine and Starshine at Tiki Caliente this year and join us for our room crawl. TC is gonna be one of the hottest events of the Summer! Get your room quick before its too late.

http://www.zentikilounge.com

[ Edited by: Sunshine Tiki 2011-03-18 01:00 ]

Just a quick update for the Friends coming to Tiki Caliente 3 this year. After looking at the grounds and taking measurements I will be changing some of the numbers and specifics of the show.

1. We will not be taking on anymore Vendors. We have a great selection already but I do not want to overcrowd the grounds.
  2. I believe I will kill off sales of the wristband at 400 instead of 500,which was the number I stated before. I want to make sure we have plenty of room for the fan's and not make it to crowded...this is the first time we are at the travel lodge and I need to see it with people before I go any larger.
  3. I may not sell one day passes,I will let you know closer to the date.
  4. 30 Wrist bands will go on sale April 1st for $40 each.....this will allow you to stay on grounds after 7p.m. And enjoy the drink special and participate in all areas of tiki caliente......for sale at http://www.tiki-caliente.com

It has been interesting trying to put the breaks on the size of the event and I believe I have controlled it to my liking.

We will go off sale May 1st......as to not get that last min party guy.

W

[ Edited by: Wildsville man 2011-03-21 14:11 ]

T

Well, Its finished . Rory has been busting my chops to get pictures out of the official Tiki Caliente 3 tiki . Design by Doug Horne, 3D carving by myself . This was a pain in the wrist doing all the detail work on it . Hope you all like it . Someone did . It sold before I could even post it .

J

Ray, that is one epic tiki. Again, I am blown away by your craftsmanship.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 440 replies