Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

official tiki caliente 4 link (may 18-20 palm springs,ca)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 345 replies

T

Will Spike be making some prints again for TC4?

GT

Our new lamp we are bringing for Caliente 4, Every tiki mug collection isn't complete without a "Tiki Bob" mug for sure, Every tiki bar isn't complete without a "Tiki Bob Lamp" custom from start to finish, with custom shade too! Cheers! Gogo and Dani:

Great Stuff guy's. You can also show your goods on the tiki central marketplace forum here

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=42794&forum=12&13

HT

If you are in Palm Springs on Thursday May 17 WILDSVILLE MAN is having an erection of a 12 foot statue of himself in front of the Travel Lodge for TIKI CALIENTE 4.

On 2012-05-10 12:56, HB TIKI wrote:
If you are in Palm Springs on Thursday May 17 WILDSVILLE MAN is having an erection of a 12 foot statue of himself in front of the Travel Lodge for TIKI CALIENTE 4.

Hey, hey, let's keep it PG13 in here! :lol:

WILDSVILLE MAN is having an erection of a 12 foot statue of himself in front of the Travel Lodge for TIKI CALIENTE 4

WHAAAAAT!?!?!? Rory gets an Erection when he sees a 12 foot statue of himself!!

On 2012-05-10 14:11, Swamp Fire wrote:

WILDSVILLE MAN is having an erection of a 12 foot statue of himself in front of the Travel Lodge for TIKI CALIENTE 4

WHAAAAAT!?!?!? Rory gets an Erection when he sees a 12 foot statue of himself!!

I read the same thing and wilted.

I

I'm psyched - just got work approval to fly out early (from D.C.) on a business trip, and I will now be arriving Friday for Tiki Caliente. Both Hukilau and this event in one month - life is good!

In case you did not know, there will be a partial solar eclipse (about 86%) happening just before sundown on Sunday --

more information on the eclipse can be found here
http://www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/solar-eclipse-may-2012.html

Vern

Cool, that will be just around the time that Mitch Chang and Nappy will be finishing up their poolside Slack Key(Hawaiian guitar)chill out session.

I HIGHLY recommend that people hang out till they play on Sun.
Great way to wind down from the weekend.

Jeff(btd)

I heard that solar eclipse will be caused by Rory's big head and safari hat passing between the sun and the moon :D

On 2012-05-10 17:25, MadDogMike wrote:
I heard that solar eclipse will be caused by Rory's big head and safari hat passing between the sun and the moon :D

I thought this was going to be a family friendly event. No one said anything about people going around mooning.

On 2012-05-10 17:25, MadDogMike wrote:

hahahahahahahaha

J

Don't mess with Rory !! He has telekinetic powers. Remember what happened last year when he lost his temper?...

He can cause solar eclipses to happen. He can make your head explode !!...

Wow,and these are my friends...............note to self "find NEW friends"

Thank you John-O ,I guess if I can't get respect, Fear is also good............

W

Rory "WILDSVILLE MAN" Snyder

http://www.tiki-caliente.com/

[ Edited by: wildsville man 2012-05-10 20:11 ]

With friends like this, who needs enemas?
:o

Jeff(btd)

HT

Wildsville Man is telling the people he used, it was suppose to go this way.

Limited Edition Tiki Caliente 4 Shirts and Hats.

For sale in the Lobby at check in..............$20 each

M/XXL/XXXL Very Limited

W

T=shirt design looks awesome! Save a medium for me. :)

[ Edited by: Tiki-ESP 2012-05-14 10:05 ]

Those are looking great Rory. I'll have to pick one of each up at check in!

TT

SUNDAY at 10A.M. the Sales of Rooms and Wristbands be be taken off the http://www.tiki-caliente.com website. After that there will be NO NEW wristband sales at the Event and the Travel Lodge will sell rooms directly without the wristbands.

If you wanna be part of the show act now.

Volunteers?

I am interested in Taking on a couple extra guy's to help with security. As I have payed/full time security all ready on grounds, I need a couple more guy's to fill in at the gates for Friday/Saturday.If interested P.M. me.

Thanks and see you in a week......

and please support our vendors

W

A reminder that wristband and room sales end at 10a.m. Sunday morning. The sales information on http://www.tiki-caliente.com will be taken down to make room for the event breakdown and helpful hints to make the most of your trip to Tiki Caliente 4 in Palm Springs,

W

Countdown to Caliente..........................- 5 day's and counting

W

a look at the Lodge during at mellower times

SCANNERS!!!

Just a few days till the big event. Hope to see everyone at our room party Friday at 10pm. Room 231.

Listen to our "hitting the road podcast" before heading out to the dessert.

http://www.zentikilounge.com/2012/05/ztl-249-the-road-to-tiki-caliente-4/

[ Edited by: Sunshine Tiki 2012-05-13 20:28 ]

HT

One custom one of a kind Tiki Caliente 4 frame that fits the 13 x 19 Doug Horn poster sold at the event.PM me if interested.

The Hula Girls are really looking forward to playing for you guys on Friday night! We're all revved up and ready to go!

Aaaand... not only do we have a new tee shirt design for ya, but we also finally have all sizes of our other tees as well! If you've been waiting for out of stock Hula Girls' merch, we'll have it for you at Caliente!

See ya on Friday!

Go Kelly Go!

Upon YOUR ARIVIAL AT THE HOTEL DESK.......

*Please pick up a memo informing you again of all the room crawl times and room numbers. Of course you may always refer to this thread on your smart phones for convenience.

I'm looking forward to this years Crawl it's going to be a gas! Lot's of great mixers and parties to attend and a fun way to say Aloha to everyone in the know. See you in the Crawls!* :drink: Hiphipahula!

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?forum=17&topic=42151

Vending, see y'all there!!!! look for our new nautical booth and some event only glazes on our mugs.
May have some wood carvings/ wall hangers.

T

I will be arriving on Wednesday at about 11 a.m. for a couple of days of R & R before the big start on Friday. If anyone wants to get together gimme a text/call at 843.514.5565 or email to [email protected].

Mahalo,

Tiki Bob

UPDATE...................

Thursday Night we will have a great Slack Key Guitarist playing to us at Sundown next to the pool. This will be the only official activity on grounds besides having the Tonga Hut Bar Open and ready to serve. There will be about 45 people on grounds so I am sure you can meet and greet old friends and meet some new ones. Make sure you get your wristband at the front desk so we know your part of the group. Plenty of food within walking distance before and after the live music.

Friday Check-in
The official merchandise will be released in the lobby during check in, most of the inventory is limited in number so get it then if your interested.

2p.m. we will release the first V.I.P. Set for $40 Cash. This will consist of the Mug Print/Orange Pendant/Party

The Print (Doug Horne) is limited to 30 in all. The first 15 will match the pendant by Number

The pendent (Tiki Ray) is limited to 15 in this color

The Party will be set up for the group of 15+1 Guest each+30 people
(Please tip your bartender at this party)

4p.m. we will release the second V.I.P. Set for $45 Cash. This will consist of the Monkey Print/Blue Pendent/Party

The Print (Doug Horne) is limited to 30 in all. The first 15 will match the pendant by Number

The pendent (Tiki Ray) is limited to 15 in this color

The Party will be set up for the group of 15+1 Guest each+30 people
(Please tip your bartender at this party)

also, Old Inventory box will have Tee's from TIKI Caliente 2/Tiki Caliente 3/Goin Primitive in mostly odd sizes for $5 each

Limited Tiki Caliente 3 Mug's (9) for $45 cash each ..........last private stock

Check these out as well as other vendors inventory at

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=42794&forum=12&35

[ Edited by: Wildsville man 2012-05-14 17:35 ]

EJ

"Monkey Print/Blue Pendent/Party"

Rory, is this a copy of the print of you at the bar or a different monkey print?

only 30 will be made...................

EJ

Sweet!!

Starting to get ready for the weekend.
I may come out there on Thurs. now that I'm not working.
Yay!! there is an upside. ha ha.

Rory, can you please check the thermostat, and lower it down to 80 please?
:wink:

Jeff(btd)

jeff the thermostat is broken!

Friends of Caliente as a special promotion from our Official Mug maker Tiki Farm,we have 10 of these Derek* Tiki Mug/Print set's for $45 Cash each.
These will be available for on ground guest only...........First come-First Served.

There are also a hand full of the Official on Ground Glaze (Brown) left. Available at the front check in counter for on grounds guest only $45 Mug/Shot set.

W

Example ONLY of Price

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TIKI-FARM-DEREK-YANIGER-LTD-ED-SPACE-GASSER-MUG-W-PRINT-78-150-/221023617524?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item337608c1f4#ht_500wt_1164

I will be on and off grounds at the Travel Lodge the next couple of day's setting up,please do not call or text/facebook/P.M. me unless it is totally necessary.
As I try to answer any question and be reachable at all times,please remember this is a very busy weekend for me

Thank You

Just a Bump/Quote of all the INFO from the first page,
with all the check in times, ... Mug/print stuff,
and band times etc.

Thurs. to Sunday.

Quite the weekend of events Rory.
Good Job Sir.

Jeff(btd)

On 2011-08-22 19:29, Wildsville man wrote:

Theme: Tiki

The Mug

Breakdown of Time for Official Tiki Caliente Events
May 14th, 2012
Friday May 18th
Check In front Lobby (2p.m.-10p.m.)

• On Grounds Guest will get wristbands and pre-paid mug’s at front desk at check in

• if your interested in getting the limited on ground glaze color bring $40 CASH to the Front Desk at check in,$45 for the Mug and Matching Shot Glass.

• We will have a Desk set up in the Lobby for Off Site Wristbands,please have CASH if you only payed a deposit with group one wristband release.

• Official Merch store will be open in Lobby between noon-4p.m.(Cash Only)

• Doug Horne will be in the Lobby to sign Posters,Mug’s and foreheads.

• Shag Store will be displayed throughout the lobby

• 2p.m.The Tonga Hut Bar will be open for cocktails

• 4:45p.m. the kick off toast will take place on main stage (Have a drink in hand to kick off Tiki Caliente 4)

• 5p.m.-5:45p.m. The Deadbeat Daddies take the stage for first set

• 6:20p.m.-7:00p.m. Second Set

*7:45p.m.-8:30 Hula Girls Hit the Stage for first Set
*9:15p.m.-10:00p.m. Hula Girls Second Set

Saturday May 19th

*Tonga Hut Bar opens at 10a.m.

*Vendors on grounds from 10a.m.-6p.m. (Please support our vendors and take the island living home with you)

• Noon-1p.m. Smok”in Menehunes first set

• 2p.m.-3p.m. Smok’in Menehunes second set.

• 4p.m.-4:45p.m. Sand Devils First Set

• 5:30p.m.-6:15p.m. Sand Devils Second Set

• 7:30p.m.-8:15p.m. Martini Kings and Sonny Moon first Set

• 8;45p.m.-10p.m. Martini Kings and Sonny Moon Second Set

• Jeff “Big Tiki Dude” will be Spinning Cd’s between all bands Till 11p.m. Every Night.

The Line-up

Thursday Night

John Niera (Slack Key Guitar by the Pool)

Friday:
The DeadBeat Daddys

Hula Girls

Saturday:

Sunday:

Slacktone

Mitch & Nappy

Vendors
Doug Horne

Tiki Ray

Happy Chi Jewlery

Smokin Tiki's

Go Tiki

Tiki Broker

Tiki Tonz

Dirk Yates

Amy Swenson

Taboo Island

Ohanatees

Nelson's Tiki Hut

Z'Etiquette custom carpetbags

Tiki Mania

Hawaiian Lei

Mysteries of the south seas

Frog Island Tiki's
http://frogislandtikis.blogspot.com/

Roots Rocka's Vintage Aloha Shirts

Our Featured Bar on Grounds

The Lobby will be converted to the Official Shag Store.

Peep’s of Caliente

General Public Sales will start on Jan 21st at 10a.m.

Catch ya on the Flip

W

[ Edited by: Wildsville man 2012-05-15 11:02 ]

K
kirby posted on Tue, May 15, 2012 5:18 PM
Tiki Central - Exception

Oh no.

An error occurred. Site administrators have been notified of the error.