Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Mojave Oasis April 20-22 Sold Out

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 378 replies

DP

[ Edited by: queen kamehameha 2012-03-22 11:30 ]

Thanks Mike, for the help! :)

Most rv places have the adaptors if you need one, usually around 10-15 bucks. Some vintage trailers need them.

On the crawl, those who are interested in hosting, please PM me, thanks! Mojavewill be here soon....

Amy

We have 4 crawl host so far! We will take the Crawling list at check in. Here is our Sponsors for Mojave,Thanks to all who support our events!

I'm arriving on Thursday night and ready to get the party started. I would sure love to meet some tiki folks. I'll be setting up a campfire and hope to see y'all stop by to say hello to the Wifey and I. Oh, and the tiki bar will be open at my trailer site fo sho. We will be on the back row against the fence, stage right. I'll bring my guitar and ukulele if any one wants to kanikapila (jam session). I've also got a poker table if any one is interested in a friendly game. Wooohooo! Can't wait. -Wade and Bonnie

RD

On 2012-03-23 10:41, Queen Kamehameha wrote:
We have 4 crawl hosts so far!

Make that 5. This "Warrior on the Grass" would like to host the first stop on the Saturday crawl.

On 2012-03-23 19:12, Trailerpark Tiki wrote:
We will be on the back row against the fence, stage right.

I never took a drama class so I was always confused about this...If I'm on stage facing the crowd, then "stage right" is to my right, right?

So if I'm right, you'll be right here somewhere(Assumimng this shot came from the correct Stage Right):

I'm proud to say that in front of our stage we have the finest lawn in Newberry Springs, and possibly the greater Barstow/Dagget/Yermo region as well!

On 2012-03-24 09:56, Rum Dog wrote:

This "Warrior on the Grass" would like to host the first stop on the Saturday crawl.

You warriors in the grass over there also get a good shade canopy this year:

Local Legend Crazy Kelly Osbourn carved that out for you all. And, I've been bustin my ass for close to couple months now to make sure you warriors actually have grass!

Here are a few sneak peaks at some of the new areas we've enhanced for this year:

I'm ready! Are you?
Buzzy Out!

Wow Buzzy, that looks great. You have accomplished so much since our visit. You are a hard working man. Wendy

Nice pile of wood!

Fire good. Fire big!

..... and grass!!!

Gonna be good!

Nice poles Buzz!

TPT, looks like I'm coming up Thursday also but I make a sorry poker player :)

"Ha, ha - I whooped ya', I whooped ya' all! You'll think twice before messin' with Percival C. McLeach!"

Edit -spelling

[ Edited by: MadDogMike 2012-03-26 20:43 ]

That's great Mike! Stop by the trailer for a cocktail. I hope more folks come out on Thursday because the time flies by too fast when you arrive Friday afternoon.

On 2012-03-26 12:16, danlovestikis wrote:
Wow Buzzy, that looks great. You have accomplished so much since our visit. You are a hard working man. Wendy

wendy, Buzzy is amazing, and with KellyO and Victor everything will be ready!

RD

Amy, have you guys assigned spaces yet? Just starting to wonder which crazy people I'll be neighbors with at the trailer park! Lil Blue and I are getting excited for our tiki trailer vacation!

C

On 2012-03-27 13:11, Kiki von Tiki wrote:
Amy, have you guys assigned spaces yet? Just starting to wonder which crazy people I'll be neighbors with at the trailer park! Lil Blue and I are getting excited for our tiki trailer vacation!

Yeah - me, too - starting to wonder who I'll be down wind of :lol: :wink:

On 2012-03-27 13:11, Kiki von Tiki wrote:

Not yet! This weekend, I start full throttle on Mojave Right after Tonga Hut Party.... I will pick all of you good ones....hopefully! :)

[ Edited by: Queen Kamehameha 2012-03-27 14:31 ]

Crazy people?? I resemble that remark! You can put them right next to the Trailerpark Boys...

New Photos from Buzzy....

On 2012-03-26 14:16, RevBambooBen wrote:
Nice pile of wood!
Fire good. Fire big!

I knew the Boos was coming so I made sure we were ready!

That pile you saw in the picture was only half the story:

It's double wide! And...

Pile #2 for the trailers:

That pile's smaller and will run out at 8:30 PM because TikiRay likes to go to bed at 9. :P

Extra pile in reserve as well:

That'll probably do it...

Burn it!
Buzzy Out!

On 2012-03-28 19:57, Bay Park Buzzy wrote:

On 2012-03-26 14:16, RevBambooBen wrote:
Nice pile of wood!
Fire good. Fire big!

I knew the Boos was coming so I made sure we were ready!

That pile you saw in the picture was only half the story:

It's double wide! And...

Pile #2 for the trailers:

That pile's smaller and will run out at 8:30 PM because TikiRay likes to go to bed at 9. :P

Extra pile in reserve as well:

That'll probably do it...

Burn it!
Buzzy Out!

Love you Buzz!!!

http://youtu.be/NOErZuzZpS8

More new pictures:

Buzzy Out!

getting antsy for this,
can't wait.

Jeff(btd)

On 2012-03-26 16:24, Trailerpark Tiki wrote:
That's great Mike! Stop by the trailer for a cocktail. I hope more folks come out on Thursday because the time flies by too fast when you arrive Friday afternoon.

We are hoping to make it out early on thursday too!! And staying Sunday night as well! Max out this fun weekend!

I'm gonna try to get there thurs. but will be hard after work, then have to set up tent in the dark. ugh... so prob. early friday.

But I am all about staying till monday,
and skipping that sun. traffic back to OC/LA area.

Jeff(btd)

RD

Mojave Oasis: Now only three weeks away!

On 2012-03-29 22:38, bigtikidude wrote:
I'm gonna try to get there thurs. but will be hard after work, then have to set up tent in the dark. ugh... so prob. early friday.

But I am all about staying till monday,
and skipping that sun. traffic back to OC/LA area.

Jeff(btd)

I will help with your tent if you need any! -Wade

Tiki Central - Exception

Oh no.

An error occurred. Site administrators have been notified of the error.