Pages: 1 2 3 4 187 replies

TT

... And, more photos ...

TT

TT

S

Those are some great photos Tom!

Thanks for posting.

Tom thank you. With photos like yours I feel like I was there and I'm smiling, Wendy

M
mp posted on Thu, Mar 14, 2013 11:31 AM

I would like to thank Grog and everyone at the Tonga Hut for putting on another great show.
Wish i could have been there! Also, huge thanks to Queen Kamehameha for picking up my collaboration painting
with Ken Ruzic, that painting was a blast to put together.

So here's my Bowl/Cup free giveaway I was promising from a Raku session I did last year. I needed to come up
with about 10 pieces for the Raku, so I threw some cups and bowls on the wheel and this is one of the pieces
I threw together.

This piece has a crack that has been repaired, a warped opening and a bent leg from drying it to quickly but its
good to go. Like most ceramics I do without planning this one feels more tribal than tiki, but its free, so what the hell!

Alright, just pick a number between 1 and a 100 and I will reveal the number/winner on Saturday evening to the
person who picks or gets closest to it.

The winning number also happen be number of grog it take to screw in light bulb at Tiki Bar.

Good Luck!

G
GROG posted on Thu, Mar 14, 2013 12:24 PM

On 2013-03-14 11:31, mp wrote:

The winning number also happen be number of grog it take to screw in light bulb at Tiki Bar.

Lucky number 7!

JB

On 2013-03-14 11:31, mp wrote:
I would like to thank Grog and everyone at the Tonga Hut for putting on another great show.
Wish i could have been there! Also, huge thanks to Queen Kamehameha for picking up my collaboration painting
with Ken Ruzic, that painting was a blast to put together.

So here's my Bowl/Cup free giveaway I was promising from a Raku session I did last year. I needed to come up
with about 10 pieces for the Raku, so I threw some cups and bowls on the wheel and this is one of the pieces
I threw together.

This piece has a crack that has been repaired, a warped opening and a bent leg from drying it to quickly but its
good to go. Like most ceramics I do without planning this one feels more tribal than tiki, but its free, so what the hell!

Alright, just pick a number between 1 and a 100 and I will reveal the number/winner on Saturday evening to the
person who picks or gets closest to it.

Good Luck!

N

Me guess '3' _ 1 hold bulb 2 turn ladder

79!

79!

C

I'm going with 12.

C

I'm going with 12.

MP my favorite number is 10 so I'll guess that. Thank you for all the fun, Wendy

22!

H

[ Edited by: hiltiki 2013-03-14 22:03 ]

[ Edited by: hiltiki 2013-03-14 22:03 ]

46 Sir!

42 - The answer to the universe!

M
mp posted on Fri, Mar 15, 2013 1:17 PM

Keep those numbers coming people!

Gonna pick a number between 1 and 100 tomorrow evening.

Grog, fix your number or I will pick a number for you.

Lucky 13 for me my friend!

G
GROG posted on Fri, Mar 15, 2013 3:04 PM

On 2013-03-15 13:17, mp wrote:
Grog, fix your number or I will pick a number for you.

985.7(Sorry MP, GROG had rounded up) Nobody know better than GROG how many GROG it take to screw in a lightbulb at a bar.

What the heck, I'll throw in.

kevin

awesome MP, i'll go with 38

96 :)

[ Edited by: TiKi TiFfY 2013-03-16 12:08 ]

M
mp posted on Sat, Mar 16, 2013 8:19 PM

Ok here we go! Lets do this.

The entries are in.

Making 100 numbers for my wife Kim to pick from.

M
mp posted on Sat, Mar 16, 2013 8:20 PM

I made sure nobody picked the same number.

Go Kim!

M
mp posted on Sat, Mar 16, 2013 8:40 PM

My wife just poicked 34.

M
mp posted on Sat, Mar 16, 2013 8:41 PM

which I think is Oceaotica.

M
mp posted on Sat, Mar 16, 2013 8:45 PM

Yes, Oceaotica wins! Yeah!

M
mp posted on Sat, Mar 16, 2013 8:48 PM

I mean OceaOtica! Congrats Cass! Yeah, Confetti. Thanks for playin everybody. Action photos coming up!

Congrats! Oceaotica, Everyone needs a little MP in the house.

M
mp posted on Sat, Mar 16, 2013 9:06 PM

Sorry for the delay, im learning IPHOTO as we speak.

M
mp posted on Sat, Mar 16, 2013 9:26 PM

Here are the picks.

Congrats OceaOtica! And it take One Grog To change a light bulb

in a Tiki bar and 33 Grog to enjoy the Drooling Bastards Cocktail List at the Hut!

oh man, been lusting after that bowl, so friggin stoked, awesome awesome awesome. This makes my month, thank you!!!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 187 replies