Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

SurfBEAT group art show!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 246 replies

there's still 3 original LLT pieces in the show....
Get yours TONIGHT!
So i don't have to haul that damn 9-foot surfboard home....
:lol:

Fun!

Surf Beat was a Blast!!

The closing show was mellow but packed at one time during the night.

Check out pictures of Piss Fink #2 ( Piss Fink Go's the the Drags) in my pics over at http://www.myspace.com/bambooben

It sold to DoRr the artist!!!! ( 20 bucks to cover the trap and the model used. Threw in the rat for free!)

Hope they have more of these fun shows at the Light!

Cool place, cool people!

And, local!

On 2008-04-07 19:45, RevBambooBen wrote:
Fun!

Surf Beat was a Blast!!

The closing show was mellow but packed at one time during the night.

Check out pictures of Piss Fink #2 ( Piss Fink Go's the the Drags) in my pics over at http://www.myspace.com/bambooben

It sold to DoRr the artist!!!! ( 20 bucks to cover the trap and the model used. Threw in the rat for free!)

Hope they have more of these fun shows at the Light!

Cool place, cool people!

And, local!

You actually SOLD a painted, dead rat? Baddass, Ben. Baddass. Piss Fink 2 was great, but lacked that"wild" feel to it. Look out long-tail.......gonna gitcha!

B
BigToe posted on Tue, Apr 8, 2008 4:17 PM

Actually there were 2 painted dead rats sold. Check em out in the SurfBEAT myspace galleries...Yikes.

Also, if you are interested in buying any of the art in the galleries, let me know.

Finally, if you have good photos, send or upload em to me, i need more for the galleries.

alohas,

bT

T

I just got these sent from Doug DoRr...

Doug and I

Trisha Lurie and I

B

Hey Kids,

Hai Kai from Denmark did some of those amazing tikis in the...ahem...sculpture garden.

He is hoping to find someone to write a report on the SurfBEAT show for his 'tiki-news' website. he says he needs 5 - 10 sentences.
"...Only some words about the highlights of the show and the spirit at the opening event...it would be better, if somebody would write the words, who saw the show with his own eyes."

anyone interested, please hit Kai up at: [email protected]

MAhalos, Toe-cheese

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 246 replies