Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Room Crawl - Updated on Pg. 1 Tiki Oasis 9 Surf City... Worshiping Tiki on Your Hands and Knees

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 248 replies

[ Edited by: Professor Voodoo Von Tiki 2009-12-21 17:04 ]

B

Hey all you Room Crawlers and Tiki OAsis attendees - just want to make sure everyone knows to purchase their tickets to the event! We are almost sold out and I want to make sure everyone gets in!

Note security will be doubled this year so no 'sneaking' into the evening show! Sorry folks!

XOXO Baby Doe
Tiki Oasis

R

On 2009-07-21 17:58, Professor Voodoo Von Tiki wrote:
Kahuna Kent and Professor Voodoo Von Tiki are at it again this year...OMG...."Professor Voodoo Von Tiki" will be rockin the mic..."The Professor" has been known over the years to bring out the "VERY BEST" in party people and will do it again this year... Trust me. His Halloween partys become Insane..... Bump and grind to Jammin hot surf garage guitar stylings live by Professor Voodoo Von Tiki.........The "Surf Dance Pad" gives "EVERYONE" a chance to "ROCK OUT" and get your "FREAK ON".....OMG....Kahuna Kents drinks blow them all away.....Last year they rated a #2 of all the rooms....Sorry NO ONE under 21, NO CAMERAS during Freak outs on the Dance Pad...#1539 is a long odd shaped room at the end of the hall on the 5th floor......Be Cool and dont get Bum Rushed.......

[ Edited by: Professor Voodoo Von Tiki 2009-07-23 13:43 ]

Hmmm, I must say I am quite intrigued by this!
-Rosered :)

R

On 2009-07-21 09:49, congawa wrote:
We are happy to announce a crawl time for what will be the first of two room crawl parties in our suite:

Friday, 3pm, in our 8th floor suite, with live music by the Ding Dong Devils, special libations and hopefully some guest dancers!

Saturday's crawl time is still in limbo, but will also probably be mid/late afternoon

Caltiki aka Congawa

Sounds great! I may not be a "guest" dancer per se' but I'm darn sure gonna wanna dance!

• Rosered :)

Hi Shell - Please count me and the wife in and 2 friends (Scott & Genine) for the room crawl.

Thanks!

I will be Bartending for Queen Kamehameha in The Limoncello Lounge Room 1503 Lots of great food and drink. More to come!

[ Edited by: Hiphipahula 2009-08-09 18:42 ]

Hey Shell, count this surfin' tiki boy in for the crawl!

yet another +1 for me :)

[ Edited by: Professor Voodoo Von Tiki 2009-12-21 17:03 ]

R

On 2009-07-30 17:16, Professor Voodoo Von Tiki wrote:

On 2009-07-28 17:36, RoseRed wrote:

On 2009-07-21 17:58, Professor Voodoo Von Tiki wrote:
Kahuna Kent and Professor Voodoo Von Tiki are at it again this year...OMG...."Professor Voodoo Von Tiki" will be rockin the mic..."The Professor" has been known over the years to bring out the "VERY BEST" in party people and will do it again this year... Trust me. His Halloween partys become Insane..... Bump and grind to Jammin hot surf garage guitar stylings live by Professor Voodoo Von Tiki.........The "Surf Dance Pad" gives "EVERYONE" a chance to "ROCK OUT" and get your "FREAK ON".....OMG....Kahuna Kents drinks blow them all away.....Last year they rated a #2 of all the rooms....Sorry NO ONE under 21, NO CAMERAS during Freak outs on the Dance Pad...#1539 is a long odd shaped room at the end of the hall on the 5th floor......Be Cool and dont get Bum Rushed.......

Hmmm, I must say I am quite intrigued by this!
-Rosered :)

RoseRed its your Lucky day .......Just for expressing intrigue in Kahuna Kent and Professor Voodoo Von Tiki's mad cap "Surf Dance Pad" "Get your Freak on" "Room Crawl and Tiki-nanza" "Mai-Tai a Thon" "Feet dont fail me now" "Wha-did you say your name was again" Par-tay.......You have Won!!!!!!!ONE Rare Limited Edition "Zombie Mojo" tiki mug by "Tiki Farms" and none other than Kahuna Kent. If thats not enough (I hope you are sitting down now because) you have also been chosen as the #1 Featured Go Go Dancer on the "Surf Dance Pad". WoW!.........

WOW indeed! Who-HOO is more like it!
Oh, how the Tiki Gods have smiled upon me. THANK YOU Kahuna Kent and Professor Von Tiki for bestowing upon me this GREAT honor! I am SO STOKED! :)
(p.s SEE everyone, it PAYS to post AND check your TC daily- DOESN'T it?)

• Rosered
MT

Lucky you! :wink:

J

On 2009-07-30 17:55, Mai Tai wrote:

:lol:

:wink:

Cult of the Eye have been awfully quiet.

Wonder what they're up to?

R

On 2009-07-30 17:55, Mai Tai wrote:

I know right? SO cool! :)

BB

Count us in for two!

Ahhh drunken debauchery. I can't wait. Please include myself and my better half, Agent Zerzura to the list.

T

On 2009-07-31 11:05, RevBambooBen wrote:
Cult of the Eye have been awfully quiet.

Wonder what they're up to?

They are off getting their eye checked.

Insert evil laugh here.

B

One to crawl, please, Shell.
I feel like I've been in a coma and hope this will snap me out of it.
You gotta crawl before you can walk....

Shell - we're there! :drink: :drink:

B
BigToe posted on Sun, Aug 2, 2009 8:13 PM

yikes...forgot to put names in! bigtoe (tom), michele (sister-law, of course the wife won't socialize with "u people"), David, Deuce and Kim...David and Erica will need to RSVP themselves since they are tea-totallers.

last year was a barrel-full-monkeys...can't wait for this years surf-version! i expect ALL ladies in bikinis!!!!

so total= 4

I've got two more crawlers, Victor and Javier.

I know last year the Swank Bastards played in one of the rooms- which was freakin' awesome BTW- does anyone know if any of the room parties plan on having turntables going in them? I might be up for doing a late night set Friday or Saturday if anyone were interested.

Friday 6:30 - 8:30 Room 1539
Enjoy a Zombie Beach Brain Freeze with Kahuna Kent & Professor Voodoo von Tiki!

R

On 2009-08-03 11:58, Kahuna Kent wrote:
Friday 6:30 - 8:30 Room 1539
Enjoy a Zombie Beach Brain Freeze with Kahuna Kent & Professor Voodoo von Tiki!

mmmm, is this the elixir you are concocting at your crawl?
It looks DEE-lish :P

• Rosered

Hi, Rose

Many hours of research went into concocting the Zombie Beach Brain Freeze - it's made with White Rum, Blue Curacao, Galliano & a dash of Chartreuse (the liquor so good they named a color after it!) with Cocoanut, Lemon & Orange juices, and a little Orgeat & homemade Ginger syrup.

I'll post the recipe on TC after TO!

[ Edited by: Professor Voodoo Von Tiki 2009-12-21 17:01 ]

R

On 2009-08-03 12:32, Kahuna Kent wrote:
Hi, Rose

Many hours of research went into concocting the Zombie Beach Brain Freeze - it's made with White Rum, Blue Curacao, Galliano & a dash of Chartreuse (the liquor so good they named a color after it!) with Cocoanut, Lemon & Orange juices, and a little Orgeat & homemade Ginger syrup.

Oh my! Can't wait to try!
Is that the Zombie Mojo mug that I won?
:)

Shell in the Pacific and Monkey Man are the two zombies in the first pic.

9 Room Hosts
250 Crawlers!

See my first post on page one of this thread for more complete information!
10 more days!
Can't wait to see you all at Oasis!
Mahalo,
Shelley

Picking up where the NORCAL Suite left off last year, on Friday night from 7:30pm-9:30pm there will be a rum tasting in Room #1749.
You are invited to bring your favorite bottle of rum or other tempting alcohol to share with others.

And for the "horribly bold", a simple yet destructive potation, the "Buffalo Sweat" will be served, while supplies last (which they probably will).

TT

The Morbid Room will be hosting Friday night from 10:30PM to 2AM. See you there!

Matt the Cat and Tiki Mookie will be crawlers. This is our first Tiki Oasis so we want to check it all out, maybe next year we can host :)

We'll have to drive home Sunday but will be staying Friday and Saturday nights at the hotel. Can't wait!

Well I guess I let the anticipation go long enough......Rob Roy, Ikabod, Myself and the rest of the Cult of the Eye Vice Squad will be hosting in Pele Utu Lounge room 1803....plus Rob Roy and I may be doing a second if you missed it twitter host somewhere on premises (could happen before we are wired like that) Dr_Shocker or robroy_cote

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=32783&forum=12&7&PHPSESSID=3325245c799f13cfd477673e213268ed

J

On 2009-08-03 16:57, Iniquitiki wrote:

Picking up where the NORCAL Suite left off last year, on Friday night from 7:30pm-9:30pm there will be a rum tasting in Room #1749.
You are invited to bring your favorite bottle of rum or other tempting alcohol to share with others.

And for the "horribly bold", a simple yet destructive potation, the "Buffalo Sweat" will be served, while supplies last (which they probably will).

Damn you #3! There goes another Oasis Friday! Let me apologize to Martiki in advance if I'm hungover for Rum, Inc prep! :wink: I'll try to avoid the concussion this time.

CL

Yay, this sounds like fun!!

On 2009-08-03 16:57, Iniquitiki wrote:

D
DJLee posted on Tue, Aug 4, 2009 5:57 PM

Shell - could ya add me to the crawl list?
looking forward!
Lee

[ Edited by: DJLee 2009-08-04 17:58 ]

J
JOBU posted on Tue, Aug 4, 2009 8:45 PM

Bobbie and I are in for the crawl!
Please add us to the list

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EpLQ5u5Ugo

Shelley~
Please add 2 more to the crawl- Debbie & Andy.
Say, how you gonna top last year's costume? Super-Gidget?
See ya next week!~

Andy
http://tikijoesocean.com

R
Rich posted on Wed, Aug 5, 2009 12:28 AM

Aloha! This will be my wife, Carolyn and I first time at an Oasis event. We would love to crawl. Please add us to the list. Mahalo!

[ Edited by: Professor Voodoo Von Tiki 2009-12-21 17:00 ]

R

On 2009-08-05 12:41, Professor Voodoo Von Tiki wrote:

On 2009-08-03 16:00, RoseRed wrote:

On 2009-08-03 12:32, Kahuna Kent wrote:
Hi, Rose

Oh my! Can't wait to try!
Is that the Zombie Mojo mug that I won?
:)

Yes it is......you can see it on Ooga Mooga....They sell on e bay for 60.......We are going to make some SUPER deals at T.O. with them filled to the top with the latest new drink craze to come down the pike since Rum........ Plus.......(THIS JUST IN)....The first 3 ladys to come to the room crawl wearing a THONG BATHING SUIT Get one for there very own...TO TAKE HOME AS A MOMENTO OF THE ENTIRE TIKI EXTRAVAGANZA.......wOw!:TIKI: :drink:

WHEW! SO glad I won it beforehand then ( I'm not really the "thong bikini" type) !

R

On 2009-08-03 23:08, Dr. Shocker wrote:
Well I guess I let the anticipation go long enough......Rob Roy, Ikabod, Myself and the rest of the Cult of the Eye Vice Squad will be hosting in Pele Utu Lounge room 1803....plus Rob Roy and I may be doing a second if you missed it twitter host somewhere on premises (could happen before we are wired like that) Dr_Shocker or robroy_cote

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=32783&forum=12&7&PHPSESSID=3325245c799f13cfd477673e213268ed

Hey Doc-have you decided on a time yet?

• Rosered :)
CL

Hey Shelley,

If we haven't already, please count us in. Thanks!

[ Edited by: Professor Voodoo Von Tiki 2009-12-21 16:59 ]

Shelly,

Would be a kick if you really made everyone " CRAWL "....

( non Oasis guests)...."what the hell are those people doing??

( Oasis guests) we be Crawlin'! "

[ Edited by: Professor Voodoo Von Tiki 2009-12-21 16:57 ]

Yes, myself and Mr Rumshaker will be hosting two parties again - with Thee Swank Bastards and Szandora the hula hoop chick!! Friday, late (10:30 till we get shut down??)and a Saturday show, hangover special in the afternoon. Shelley..will get with you about times - I'm sure we'll have the flyers posted again.

R
Tiki Central - Exception

Oh no.

An error occurred. Site administrators have been notified of the error.