Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Room Crawl - Updated on Pg. 1 Tiki Oasis 9 Surf City... Worshiping Tiki on Your Hands and Knees

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 248 replies

iz there any folks @ the Half Moon that wanna do any crawlage? we are gonna be there

J

Greetings! 2 for the room crawls, please. Sooooo looking forward to it... Many thanks - Jen and husband also known as Chris

J

On 2009-08-03 11:58, Kahuna Kent wrote:
Friday 6:30 - 8:30 Room 1539
Enjoy a Zombie Beach Brain Freeze with Kahuna Kent & Professor Voodoo von Tiki!

Hey...that guy looks an awful lot like one of my ex husbands... who was your model?

:tiki: Hi All, Count me in for any Saturday Crawling....:tiki:

Now Punk & Tiki mix well, like a Mai Tai with attitude.
But what do I know? I am just a punk with a Mai Tai.

[ Edited by: Atomic Tiki Punk 2009-08-15 04:46 ]

Z

On 2009-07-16 15:15, Trader Tom wrote:
John Corbid and I will definitely be hosting the MORBID ROOM again this year.

I'm not sure of the times or the room number yet, but I've got the drink down. It's a slight variation of one that Hiphipahula and I made Tuesday night at Kirby's Rumpus Room. I'm callin' it the Hibiscus Hula. Made with fresh home made hibiscus syrup.

...and boy,oh boy, was it Delicious!!!

On 2009-08-19 16:53, ZeroTiki wrote:

On 2009-07-16 15:15, Trader Tom wrote:
John Corbid and I will definitely be hosting the MORBID ROOM again this year.

I'm not sure of the times or the room number yet, but I've got the drink down. It's a slight variation of one that Hiphipahula and I made Tuesday night at Kirby's Rumpus Room. I'm callin' it the Hibiscus Hula. Made with fresh home made hibiscus syrup.

...and boy,oh boy, was it Delicious!!!

Here here! Tom, you totally out did yourself with that fantastic drink. You were really working it. Thanks for the recipe, too! Always great to share that chunk of Oasis with you.

Thanks to all who hosted. Besides Tom's awesome Hibiscus Hula, the other two in the top three gotta be Rumshaker's "murky" cocktail and, of course, Jason Wickedly's fantastic Tiki Ti punch.

Mahalo for coordinating this yet again, Shell & Dr Shocker, thanks for the lists. Start mixologizing for TO 10 everybody!

Cheers~!

Andy
http://tikijoesocean.com

That was FUN! I'm already looking forward to the next Oasis. I heard there was a circus theme. So many evocative names for drinks with that one. I'm thinking of coming up with a "Lion Tamer" drink. No idea what will be in it yet. See you all next year, if not before!

H

Tom you are a god! You changed a flower into a cocktail, kinda like Jesus at Cana...

Oops.

Jonathan and Kelly (Martini Wahine) Knowles
The Golden Tiki
The Golden Tiki on MySpace

[ Edited by: GoldenTiki 2010-07-25 13:02 ]

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 248 replies