Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Room Crawl - Updated on Pg. 1 Tiki Oasis 9 Surf City... Worshiping Tiki on Your Hands and Knees

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 248 replies

wow, Dr Shocker is really on top of it.
(that's what she said).

See you soon!

TT

I just confirmed that the Morbid Room will be hosting in the same hotel room we've had the previous two times, in Room #1537. See you there!

Always look forward to the crawl!

Jonathan and Kelly Knowles
The Golden Tiki
The Golden Tiki on MySpace

[ Edited by: GoldenTiki 2009-08-07 13:40 ]

Sir Shag Ragweed and Kuke will be going to the room crawl. Count us in!.

T

TikiFig and Tonja are crawling as we speak. Count us in.

Can you please add DJ Jack Hughes & Michelle to the room crawl list? Thanks!

Shelly,
Once again, we worship at the alter of your goddessness!

Rebecca and I will be hosting on Thursday from 5 to 6, before the bus trip to Bali Hai.
We will debut our latest creation, the Ginger Bimbo!

Luv ya,
Dave

JT

Count Me In!!!!!
Johnny B.

TK

Hello,

Please add Tiki Kitty and Top Cat to the crawl list. We're big tippers! :wink:

Thanks!

I

[ Edited by: IKABOD 2009-08-08 22:35 ]

L

So close to so much fun, we can't wait for next week!!!!!!! Please add Lust4Tiki and I to the Room Crawl list, we are looking forward to seeing everyone.

S

Are we too late??? It's our first Oasis and we were just talking to the folks at Frankie's Tiki Room last week about the room crawl! MUST JOIN!

Can I add spycygrl + 3?

M
mieko posted on Sun, Aug 9, 2009 1:02 PM

It looks like I'll be getting a room, so my hubby Tiki Phill and I will host a crawl in our room "The Snake Pit"

We're still working out details, but we're thinking Saturday early evening, I'll try to confirm tomorrow or Tuesday.

Also, sign us up to crawl!

Aloha Shell...My best friend and I are Oasis newbies, we're so excited! I hope we're not too late to sign up, we're ready to experience the sights, sounds and smells of the Oasis room crzwl! Hope the veterans will be gentle with us! :)

Jennifer (Kinipela)
Moriah (Makani)

OK folks here is the much awaited room crawl card....please if you can print your own we will have a limited number of cards on hand. Room Host we will have yours with your names ready Thursday with either Shelly or WoohooWahine

to print click on the image download the pdf (its safe, except may cause drunkenness) and print if you dont have a pdf reader download adobe acrobat its free

Room crawl card looks great Dr. Shocker!

So just print and bring to the oasis? Any stipulations or strings attached?

282 crawlers on the list. Wow... I'm gonna quit stressing & just mix & pour...that's all, till the Rums gone.

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=33497&forum=17&6

[ Edited by: Hiphipahula 2009-08-10 06:34 ]

nah be layed back were a patient bunch kinda

K

kyle and christine mclean. first time to TO, coming in from chicago to see a couple friends DJ this year!

k

Don't forget to take care of your Room Hosts. It takes a lot of Effort, Time, and $ to Host a Room Party. I know tips are always very appreciated :)

On 2009-08-06 17:34, Trader Tom wrote:
I just confirmed that the Morbid Room will be hosting in the same hotel room we've had the previous two times, in Room #1537. See you there!

Tom, if this year's drink is as good as your fantastic Pomegranate Pygmy, I might have to sack out in your tub. Can't wait, man!

..and you're so right, WooHoo. Bring some scratch for these nice hosts, folks!

-Andy
http://tikijoesocean.com

[ Edited by: Tiki Joe's Pop 2009-08-10 17:47 ]

Two more crawlers: Mike and Jackie.

[ Edited by: Professor Voodoo Von Tiki 2009-12-21 16:55 ]

Me and Mrs. Rood will be there.

The Cult of the Eye's Vice Squad will be hosting our Room Crawl and Uke Jam Saturday 2:30-3:30

aside from our Room Crawl other events in Pele Utu

Thursday Night Post Bali Hai Opening Night Party....the Grand Unveiling of this years COTE Lounge

Friday Night Post Performances we will be playing Java's Bachelor Pad Radio Show

Saturday Night Post Performances we will be open for the final hurrah to this years Tiki Oasis

I almost forgot...gotta have a poster!

On 2009-08-10 17:42, Tiki Joe's Pop wrote:

Tom, if this year's drink is as good as your fantastic Pomegranate Pygmy, I might have to sack out in your tub. Can't wait, man!

-Andy

We'll keep the tub available. :wink:

I have remained silent too long in this thread! Aloha everyone! I will most definitely be one of your room crawl hostesses again this year! I've requested the same room I had last year, but there are no guarantees I'll get it, so I will be posting flyers in the elevators and hallways as to the location and time of my room party once I get settled into the hotel. It will take place SOME TIME on Saturday. So keep your eyes peeled for my "Tiki Magazine/Tangaroa-Ru Room Party" flyers! Looking forward to seeing you and I hope you like the retro-boozy concoction I've come up with this year. No, I'm not repeating my Don Ho "Bubbly Ho" Memorial Cocktail again, but this one is also chock full o' FUN!!!

[ Edited by: Professor Voodoo Von Tiki 2009-12-21 16:54 ]

They will not all show up at once. That's why we have a 1 1/2 to 2 hour window for each room. Expect a peak at about the first half hour, then people straggle in. Serve until your ingredients run out or the crowd thins to the point that you decide to close up. Unless you decide to serve as part of an after hours party, then you get a bunch right away.

R

On 2009-08-11 08:47, Tangaroa-Ru wrote:
I have remained silent too long in this thread! Aloha everyone! I will most definitely be one of your room crawl hostesses again this year! I've requested the same room I had last year, but there are no guarantees I'll get it, so I will be posting flyers in the elevators and hallways as to the location and time of my room party once I get settled into the hotel. It will take place SOME TIME on Saturday. So keep your eyes peeled for my "Tiki Magazine/Tangaroa-Ru Room Party" flyers! Looking forward to seeing you and I hope you like the retro-boozy concoction I've come up with this year. No, I'm not repeating my Don Ho "Bubbly Ho" Memorial Cocktail again, but this one is also chock full o' FUN!!!

YAY! can't WAIT!
:)

• Rosered

Miss Tiki Duday and I will be serving from 2:00 - 3:00 pm on Friday, we don't have a room number yet but we're driving down at the crack of dawn Thursday to stake out a good one. I'll post the number here or on Twitter at #jasonpweckerly. And of course flyers in the elevator.

[ Edited by: Jason Wickedly 2009-08-12 06:32 ]

Hi Shelly,

Please put me down as crawler.

Thanks,

Sabu

AF

Please add two more, hope we're not on our hands and knees after one room!

ALOHAAAA Kanaka & Wahines,
Crawl sound about right, count me and Bongie in.
This is my first Tiki Oasis and "I'M HAPPY AS A LITTLE GIRL".
All I want to know is who has the Karaoke?

Mahalo
Buzz Rhino

[ Edited by: RhinoTiki 2009-08-11 19:59 ]

On 2009-08-10 23:09, Dr. Shocker wrote:
The Cult of the Eye's Vice Squad will be hosting our Room Crawl and Uke Jam Saturday 2:30-3:30

aside from our Room Crawl other events in Pele Utu

Thursday Night Post Bali Hai Opening Night Party....the Grand Unveiling of this years COTE Lounge

Friday Night Post Performances we will be playing Java's Bachelor Pad Radio Show

Saturday Night Post Performances we will be open for the final hurrah to this years Tiki Oasis

Hey! Your crawl time is during the Rum tasting symposium..........whats up with that?

Long time Tiki fetish, Tiki Oasis virgin...Make it hurt GOOD

I +1 am so there!

Mahalo in advance to all...

and a preemptive kala mai iaʻu to any one I may unintentionally offend =)

Help out your room hosts by crawling with your own Tiki Mug.

Save the cost of cups and reduce plastic in the landfill.
AND you can support the artist who created your mug.
AND your mug is an instant conversation starter.
Especially if it looks like you. :)

You can go to zazzle.com and make a t-shirt with this pineapple picture !

MrGreenTiki.com

[ Edited by: MrGreenTiki 2009-08-12 11:29 ]

I guess we will be holding our room crawl 230-4

My room crawl is going to be in stealth mode this year.

I don't know yet what room I will be in or when it will be open and I won't decide until I get there. It will probably be on Friday sometime.

Posters will be posted in the elevators. The central glass elevators for sure, and maybe others as well. Look for this:

http://www.indiefilm.com/tiki/sgDaiquiriPoster.html

I will not be equiped for serving 300 drinks. Half that at best, so the room will be open until the rum (or whatever ingredient runs out first) is gone.

Any room for two more?

The LBC Tiki-mobile is loaded up and ready to roll!!
We are in room 1535 - hosting Friday from 2:00-3:00 p.m.
We will be serving Tiki-Ti Punch from a recipe given to us by Mike Buhen Sr. (I'm drinking one right now..it's excellent :wink:)
Stop by and see us!

[ Edited by: Jason Wickedly 2009-08-13 15:05 ]

Hoping to crawl by the end of the night! ME +1 Should be attending!

T

Sounds like a great idea. Thanks for all your hard work. I'm gonna err on the side of caution tho and enjoy watching crawlers crawl from afar.

Hi All, late addition to Oasis. I didn't think I was going to make it down this year.
See you all around 2PM Friday. Please add me to the crawl...

LH

Hey Crawler Folks,
We're slummin' it at the Motel 6. Come by and visit the little people in our tiny little room 131, Friday 5-7pm. The room is almost as big as Tiki Ti's, but the drinks will be tasty.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 248 replies