Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Room Crawl - Updated on Pg. 1 Tiki Oasis 9 Surf City... Worshiping Tiki on Your Hands and Knees

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 248 replies

Looking forward to another Oasis hangover, please add me to the crawl list.

don't forget your nametags,kids!
That way it'll be easier to meet all our TC friends!
:)

I'll be crawling with my friends Mike and Alison. hic!

On 2009-06-22 21:01, Rumshaker wrote:
Myself and Mr. Rumshaker will be hosting again this year!! Thee Swank Bastards and the beautiful Ms Szandora - the Hula Hoop Chick - will again be performing. Sorry for the noise in advance. I was thinking the Murky Lagoon and another drink - to offer 2 again. Off to create a new surfy tiki drink!

This is all I need to know. If anybody needs me this where I will be.

Probably right next to Ben.

[ Edited by: Tuna Tiki 2009-06-23 11:53 ]

I will be crawling with my girlfriend Cristine and my brother Chris.

This is my third Oasis and first time on the crawl! I can't wait~

xo
Hulahoney

R

See you all there on Thursday, looking forward to the great drinks, fish tacos and fabulous music. There will be 3 of us. Hi Sweetie, you know who you are.

Excellent!

If y'all are a pourin' then I'm a crawlin'!

Crawlin......me & Mrs. Fury + 2.....

P

Crawling for sure, + 1.

Hosting... maybe. Working on a new drink.

CJ

Reign and I will be partaking in the crawling. Can't wait to wait!

Please add Lucky Jackson and Little Deb to the crawl list! Woot! I will be crawling, and she will be rolling her eyes at me :wink:

Please add my wife and I to the crawl list. This will be our second Oasis. We just got the feel of things last year, and wanted to try the crawl this year.

TL

Jeannette and I would like to join in the crawl + my sister @ her Hubby. Its getting close !

JL

Thanks for organizing this Shell. Please count us in for the crawl!
retro-friki-tiki + java loa

K
KuKu posted on Wed, Jun 24, 2009 6:12 PM

Since I'm roomin' with Tikitastic, I will be involved with hosting in our suite, and then have nuthin' left to do but crawl crawl crawl... :drink:

Tiki Neekie and I are looking forward to representing Australia! Please add us to the list for the crawl : )

Hey Shell! Please add me to the crawler list. Maybe I'll get lucky and bring a fellow wayward person with me. I promise I will try my best to not lose any of my belongings, unlike at the Hukilau.
da Rocketgin

Please add me and one other (who has yet to think of a tiki name) to the list as well.

Whoohooo!

Me and Mrs. Zero would like to crawl...This is our 1st Oasis, & it seems important.

~Zero

Count us in. Looking forward to another fab time. Thanks!

Kelly and Jonathan

I had such a blast crawling last year! Esp Thee Swank Bastards! Count me in please!

TS

Checking in for the 1st time. My husband is Tiki Mantis and we'll be doing the room crawl together. Aloha! This photo is from Tiki Oasis 8 at Martin Cate's zombie seminar.

Dan and Wendy plan to crawl. Last year we found the elevator lists for the first time, we always stay on the 1st floor. Now that we know where to look we will attend every one posted. Thank you for all your work.

T

Please add two more for the crawl - Tikirose and my man (who won't commit to a tiki name) CAN'T WAIT!!!

Had a blast hosting last year - I'll host again this year!

JB

Count me in for some crawlin'...

T

Please add me plus guest to the room crawl list...Thanks!

M

Aloha!

I will be whipping up drinks and more in the Tikitastic suite:

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=32899&forum=17&0

Mahalo!

On 2009-06-28 11:58, martiki wrote:
Aloha!

I will be whipping up drinks and more in the Tikitastic suite:

Oh you know I'm gonna be there!

K

Count me in, and probably 3 others as well.

N

I will be Crawling for sure + 2!
Its gonna be fUn+CrAzY= Frazy
~Notch

HP and Mrs. Lurker for crawling Ms. Shell, Mahalo HP

M

Sorry for the late reply. I will be crawling again this year, so please count me in! :)

I only went to one of the rooms last year, and I want in on this action! I'll be bringing at least one friend. I can't wait!!

G

This sounds like an incredibly fun time........

M

Please put my wife and I on the room crawl list.
Can't wait, see you all there!

1. The Crawl Card is like your free ticket to participate in the room crawl. In 2006 I handed out at least 100 cards, In 2007 154 people expressed the desire to crawl, last year there were over 200 that responded to this thread. In the past I was able to post the card design on TC for crawlers to print out before attending the event, but some people had technical difficulty with the printing. So, I bring a bunch of cards equal to the number of people that post indicating that they wish to crawl. Keep monitoring this thread for more information. Dr. Shocker of the Cult of the Eye has generously and artfully designed the crawl cards for the last two years! Without his support, there would not have been crawl cards! Muchos Mahahols to the good doctor!
K

Please add to the Room Crawl List:

Kiki Tiki aka Kiki Lenoue

Also, from our Wrecking Crew:

Cal Tiki aka Michelle Van Caneghem
Jeanne Vidrine

Mahalo!

HT

please add me to the list for the tiki crawl

K

Please add two to the list...me and the hubby.

If Tikisafari hasn't added us to the room crawl list already, we'd love to be a part of it! I promise Aussie's are well behaved. No really we are!

Hi Shell,
Please count Rogue Trader in +3 guest. Can't wait, the Crawl at Hukilau was so incredible, I am really looking forward to this year at Oasis. See ya Soon!!

Please include me and Sir Shag Ragweed for the crawling room to room events. We were great zombies last year! Can't wait to meet people without all that makeup on!

Tikisiouxsie and Sir Shag Ragweed

G

This will our second Tiki Oasis and my husband and I really want to join in the room crawl (partially because we want to learn the ropes so we can host a room party next year). We'd love to be added to the list and we'd love advice on good gifties to bring to people kind enough to host.

Mahalo!

Please, add KiltedTiki and my brother "rhinotiki" to the list this will be are 1st time, and are looking forward to it!
I see that some one else took my brothers tiki name that I made up for, so I guess he will just have to make his own, but were both looking forward to crawing with all 300 plus TCers

http://kiltedtiki.com

[ Edited by: KiltedTiki 2009-08-11 20:02 ]

I'm in for crawling. I have myself about 50% convinced to Host. I've hosted every year, so it will feel kind of weird not to host. I'll keep kickin' myself on the *ss.

This is my third year going to tiki oasis. But I always had to go to work during the day and partied at night only. This year I have the week off and a room. So I would love to crawl with my wife and 4 friends. Next year we will be hosting. Looking forward to lots of fun, food and drink and all that comes with it. Can't wait. Keep me informed

Had a great time last year crawling in a Zombiefied state of mind and look forward to doing it again this year. Please add me to the crawl list and one swanky and lucky guest.

Tiki Keniki

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 248 replies