Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

The I Don't Have Anything To Post In An Existing Thread Or Want To Bump A Thread Thread

Pages: 1 27 replies

W

Most people have completely random to the whole wheat generated seems like a good idea at the time...Wouldn't you? Of course you would. Otherwise we'd all slide manifest destiny inwardly (or overtly yet cautious) to something as insane as just standing there at the side of the road in the gravel, dust, and shiny bits of car crashes past.

Which isn't meant to classify all dessert highways as chrome tubes for the passage of the waste of our cities, rushing towards the darkness to ferment and contemplate and eventually rise as rain and the quality of mercy. You and a bicycle and a BJ Thomas song and someone else's flushed toilette watering the flowers and your flirtation. It's OK. We have that sanitizing thought process which allows us to ignore the uncomfortable.

Still. If you find a shoe that fits you ought to buy several pairs (if you can) because it seems that the things that work or the things you like can vanish just as soon as you realize how much you like them. (With that in mind I guess you should hug the one your with, assuming their on the "Nice" list.)

Other than that I feel fairly good about this day. I'm not particularly looking forward to it but neither do I dread it.

How about you?

[ Edited by: woofmutt 2010-10-07 08:21 then he edited it again well over a year later. Weird, huh?]

[ Edited by: woofmutt 2012-01-10 20:54 ]

Z
Zeta posted on Mon, Aug 30, 2010 7:34 AM

Well said!

Bravo!

I'm fine, thanks for asking!
:)
and good morning!

S

He who steals carrots frightens the hampster!

[snapping my fingers]

bump!

TM

I woke up this morning and discovered that overnight I had turned into a Gangster. This was not something I planned. It just happened. But you wanna know something? It seems to fit. I like the silver wings on each side of my head! I liked putting on the wife beater shirt and suspenders this morning! Perhaps tomorrow I will wear the designer track suit. I already bought a few bottles of spray tan.

On my way to work, some jack-off cut me off with his car, and I discovered that I like hitting people over the head with my shovel, taping them up and then putting them in my trunk (to worry about later). True, my co-workers are wondering why my car is shaking and there appears to be muffled screams coming from it, but I can easily explain it all away.

The way I figure it, this will be an easy way for me to score some extra loot. I noticed a truck parked down the street. What’s in it? Crates of frozen shrimp? Boxes of Bic razors? Women’s fur coats? Well, I will find out tonight, as I intend to go back and see if it is still there. I already have some people lined up that will fence it for me, so it’s like free money!

One of my neighbors is doing some construction. I think I will go down and offer to help them with their union issues (the ones I will encourage, of course). I can shake them down for 10 large, at least!

The other day I bet 3 dimes on the Dodgers. They lost, of course.

But really, I am not a greedy guy.

So, what’s next?

Last time I bumped my post?....

Oh, never mind.

I believe I was a pekingese in a previous life and lived in the large sleeve of a Chinese Emperor with very long fingernails. My name was Miao Shan and I spent my days sitting in court observing the warlords receiving jewel encrusted swords as gifts for their excellent fighting skills. My master kept me warm in his sleeve as I looked out over the proceedings and he constantly groomed my long black coat with his fingernails. He fed me diced calf livers and gizzards along with rare treats of dried apricots.

B

I believe that there has been a maijuana outbreak on TC and it has confused the writing of others so that every sentence becomes a bad stoner joke!

I always thought Bear was a much better actor compared to Greg Evigan's B.J. McKay.

The second season was better because it had more blondes. But, it became 'landlocked' in LA so it became very formulaic because everyone knows that only the blondes are sexy in LA.

"With that in mind I guess you should hug the one your with, assuming their on the "Nice" list."

If you noticed that "their" there was the wrong form of that word (it should have been "they're") congratulations, you took our test and you passed.

Except this isn't that sort of thread. So you really achieved nothing than the self satisfied smirk when you noticed the misspelling.

But back to Congratulations. You should click the link below and hear their excellent song Juice and Syrup. It's so good I'm going to listen to it right now.

I'm really enjoying this incredible song Juice and Syrup by the virtually unknown Portland band Congratulations. Yet I'm reminded that this thread isn't about that sort of thing either.

I'm reminded by you and your blank stare and the slight wetness at the back of your lips as you read and hope to see something happen in front of your eyes.

Sorry, that isn't going to happen.

What is going on right now as I write now is nothing.

Nothing is happening in front of your eyes.

In your mind the nothing is just creating the vaguest spark of something, much like a battery which has just enough juice in it to make you believe what you want to happen is going to happen but there's not enough juice to see it through.

This isn't about the juice of your mind, this is about the juice of my words which are so juice-less they're like a handful of cornflakes in your mind's mouth.

Your mind is chewing and you're thinking "These words would go much better with milk, I wonder if anyone has ever thought of that."

(Yes, they have.)

Having thought the above you also think "These dry words taste like cornflakes and cornflakes without milk and sugar essentially taste like wallpaper paste."

And you're right.

But what we all want to know is: When did you taste wallpaper paste?

Congratulations Juice and Syrup

On 2010-08-30 19:35, Chip and Andy wrote:

Bear

Dmmer Name ufür einen Affen, stellen, sich wenn Sie auch einen Bären besassen, der Affen genannt wurde, es würde sein ein Unfall vor, der wartet, um zu geschehen.

On 2010-08-30 19:35, Chip and Andy wrote:

Bear

Dmmer Name ufür einen Affen, stellen, sich wenn Sie auch einen Bären besassen, der Affen genannt wurde, es würde sein ein Unfall vor, der wartet, um zu geschehen.

I got nuthin.

Which is to say an Easter egg rolling down a hill is more eloquent than Tolkien's "Silmarillion" when you're tied up in a hammock and tossed in the ocean.

I once tied my two little fingers together but that was before I grew bones in them.

When you're buying groceries, don't forget to use the coupons stuck to your forehead and back your Escher castle right up to the cash-register. It makes it seem like your melons are rolling uphill to your kitchen and you don't have to choose between paper and plastic.

You don't bury survivors.

Roosters don't lay eggs.

Like most of you I'm excited about the new Nature Valley granola product I saw in Target this evening. I'm so excited I decided not to buy it and just ride the thrill for awhile.

Later, at home eating cheese and crackers, I saw an ad on TV for the new Nature Valley granola product. I didn't regret having not purchased the the product and it was kind of exciting to see a new product on TV that I had just seen in the store. Not as exciting as seeing a prop in a movie that I or someone I know owns, but still exciting.

Now, the list:

1. The doctor with the long eyebrows that he combed straight up.

2. A preacher-coach whose sermons were entirely built around sports metaphors.

3. The candle called Cherry Blossom.

4. The candle called Bonfire Memories or something like that.

5. Chuck Mead, tomorrow night, at Slim's Last Chance.

6. The Evergreen State Fair, Saturday, in Monroe.

7. Ordering gift whisky delivery online.

8. Windsor knot.

9. A rooster crowing. (Message alert tone.)

10. Someone calling my name at the door to the apartment. (An audio hallucination caused by being half asleep and half awake.)

11. Coffee: Black, no sugar. Occasionally cream if it's around and I'm feeling wild.

12. Dominoes, cribbage, and bridge.

On 2010-08-31 07:09, atomictonytiki wrote:

Ich will wissen, wie sie von den Affen gehalten spielt mit seinem Winkle ganzen Tag am Set.

MN

Is this the "hijack this thread" thread? :D

I often wonder what the world would be like if gravity was opposite, in that we weren't held to the planet but constantly sucked away from it. As a child your parent would tether you to their belt, but when you turned 13, tethers were no longer allowed and you had to hold on to the handles that covered all surfaces on the planet. If you let go...BUH BYE!!!!

TM

On 2010-09-01 19:20, VampiressRN wrote:
I often wonder what the world would be like if gravity was opposite, in that we weren't held to the planet but constantly sucked away from it. As a child your parent would tether you to their belt, but when you turned 13, tethers were no longer allowed and you had to hold on to the handles that covered all surfaces on the planet. If you let go...BUH BYE!!!!

You might be on to something!

TK

i like shoes that fit. is this a "bump" or is this random?

TM

"FUTURE BUMP"

it's the year 2025 and I've dragged this thread from the dusty vaults, to say...have you seen the Tiki Jeep.

W

[LARGE RAMBLING INTRODUCTION EDITED FOR SECOND REASON CITED BELOW]

And in an odd sort of way that reminded me of a dream I had this morning which within two hours of having it actually came true. Except the dream took place inside and the reality happened outside. Also there was a brief spitting of snow in reality, no spitting of any kind in the dream.

The dream was based on two recent separate situations where I had to stand in line. One of the situations happened this past Sunday in Portland, Oregon. The other situation happened this morning about two hours after I had the dream.

The standing in line part wasn't the aspect of the dream that came true, I knew I'd be standing in line when I had the dream. In my book (Woofmutt's Big Book of Prophetic Dreams and Seemingly Prophetic Random Occurrences which is not available at a bookseller near you) having a dream about something you know you'll be doing does not count as having a dream come true.

[MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF TEXT DELETED DUE TO BUDGET CONSTRAINTS]

Of course I had read his name off the white plastic bucket he was carrying, but I'm sure he was unaware of that.

[MORE EDITING BUT THIS TIME JUST BECAUSE THIS GUY WILL NOT SHUT THE HECK UP]

Finally, we should all remember that life is short especially if you're a mayfly. So always treasure each moment and be thankful you're not a mayfly.

HJ

Did anybody see that turd that just flew by?

I would like to thank who ever invented artificial plants...does anyone have a name and email?

My last post was #666. That scares people so here is #667

On 2012-01-19 11:25, King Bushwich the 33rd wrote:
My last post was #666. That scares people so here is #667

was it in the dead thread?
:wink:

Jeff(btd)

This is really freaky...

If you take the first three English words which aren't quotes or in brackets or parenthesis from every post in this thread that has a minimum of three words in it and put those words in chronological order then remove any duplicate words which appear next to each other (generally "I") the result is this:

Most people have well said bravo he who steals I woke up last time I believe I believe that I always thought if you noticed I got nuthin you don't bury is this the I often wonder you might be I like shoes it's the year and in an did anybody see I would like my last post was it in

That's pretty much complete gibberish which means you just wasted a small part of your life reading this and I wasted a larger portion of my life writing it and because of that we can conclude: It's OK to get wasted from time to time.

Pages: 1 27 replies