Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Tiki Farm's Parking Lot Sale this Saturday - HUGE!!!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 331 replies

THE TUBES FOREVER!!!

ROCK ON!!!

New limited Edition Doug Horne print on Velvet! Only at the TikiFarm Parking lot Sale!
Quantities limited

G
GROG posted on Sat, Apr 7, 2007 4:29 PM

Is this the painting Doug did that won best of show at the art show last week?

TT

Ilene and I are definitely going to be there. Looking forward to seeing all the wares and we'll make a point to stop by the coloring booth and check out the new artists in training. Good idea, Paula.

K
kirby posted on Sat, Apr 7, 2007 6:48 PM

SOLID GOLD!!! Painted with 18kt. solid gold leaf.. Only available at the TikiFarm parking lot sale...Bling

Aloha Friends!

Here's some of da stuffs dat I'll be bringing...!

Prints from my buddy Mike Shramek. Each is limited to a small run of 25 and are signed, numbered, and C.O.A'd...

Signed and Numbered Serigraphs from "Daddy-O" Derek Y., and the cool Totem Lamp...

Awesome Gecko mugs, bowls....

...and lamps!

ORIGINAL Paintings by Jason Tingler in vintage frames...

And I'll be bringing some of my own carvings as well...

I'll be making more this week, and possibly even do a Secret Partner Project with PDrake!

See ya there!

K
kirby posted on Sat, Apr 7, 2007 11:47 PM

Ill take the wd40...

Kirby's Island.com****The Tiki Adventure

[ Edited by: kirby 2007-04-07 23:47 ]

C
Cammo posted on Sun, Apr 8, 2007 5:27 AM

That's not a can of WD-40.
It's a mug that LOOKS like a can of WD-40.

Yuppers im realy L@@KIN forward to this event hope the weather nice looks like its suposetoo be clear and warmer by the weekend , it,ll be K@@L hangin 10 with Kirby hes OFF the HOOK with his art work .

I cant wait for this event.
I'm stoked to hear that the Glasgow Tiki Shakers are playing at it.

After, some of us are going to go down to Bali Hi in San Deigo for drinks and pu pus.

Then after that there is a 4 band surf show at Dream Street in Ocean Beach. Feat:
Zombie Surf Camp,
The Professors,
Secret Samurai,
and the Insect Surfers, Feat Jon Paul of tiki mag. on Bass (1st time)

sounds like a full day huh?

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Just worndering are the Squirles Bar tending at this event

Sorry jymmy!
the squirrels have been barred from activities involving alcohol...
Here are two pictures of their behavior ....

Drinkin and Fightin-Fightin and Drinkin!
We have decided to have the famous
Looney Luchadore Family help us out instead....

the kid in the back pulling on his mask makes a Mean Mai-Tai!

This just in!
there will be a Very Limited Amount
of Franklin Mint Biker Baby Dolls available
to TCers (at a discount)at Chongolio's Booth!
They're kind of weird looking,but Randy got
the last remaining dolls available anywhere!!!
Get 'em while they're HOT!

S
squid posted on Sun, Apr 8, 2007 10:59 PM

Here's a partial list of stuff I'll have at the sale:

MUGS
•Squid's Sqrewed-Up Squlls
•Mr. Rapa Nui
•The last few Marqo Pollos
•Tikis & Terrors II - Artist Proof #4 Hand-Painted Green in Crate.
•Tikis & Terrors II - Regular numbered brown mugs
•Freeky Tiki Royal Family Set
•Various Tiki Farm Squid Mugs including a few artist proof/test glazes, etc.
•A Few Vintage Mugs

PENDANTS
•Moai Pendant #1
•Moai Pendant #2
AND the premier of Moai Pendant #3

MISC
•Hawaiian/Exotica LPs and Reel to Reel Tapes (will swap for exotica LPs I need)
•Whatever else I can dig out of my attic.

Look for me in Bamboo Ben's or Ken Ruzic's booth. It just depends on who kicks me out first. Cash or check only please. See ya there!

mmmm...squidsnax!

[ Edited by: squid 2007-04-09 11:50 ]

Squiddly!
Don't forget my king okole Waterpipe!
i need it for...uh...research!

Man them Squirles can put the Liquir away .

Post some of the goodies you'll have for us on Saturday Jymmy!
You too Polynesiac!
You too Swampfire!
You too Chongolio!
You too Thor!
C'mon folks! Less than a week away!
Let's get the crowd agitated! :)

ok, I've got a bunch of stuff half finished and I'm trying to get it ready in time....but here are a few that are done and ready to roll out...

i'll also have a few resin franks finished!

see you all at the show!!!

S
squid posted on Mon, Apr 9, 2007 11:47 AM

On 2007-04-08 23:06, little lost tiki wrote:
Squiddly!
Don't forget my king okole Waterpipe!
i need it for...uh...research!

Kinny, it's a watering can. And I can't even imagine the research that goes on at your place...

P
Paipo posted on Mon, Apr 9, 2007 1:30 PM

On 2007-04-07 22:48, Tiki Lee's wrote:

What's the half-cropped one on the left? I haven't seen it before...

G
GROG posted on Mon, Apr 9, 2007 1:53 PM

GROG not sure that GROG's mom would appove of GROG buying Kinny's print with subliminal erotic images. Kinny tried to convince GROG that it was a loincloth. If it is, it's too bad that that top tiki got his "loincloth" caught in the tiki under him. GROG can't figure out if the bottom tiki is yelling in pain or ecstacy.

Maybe if he pulled his "loincloth" out..... oh my!

Hey I'm not on the list of vendors...
Announcing
Tiki Lot Farm Parking lot sale featuring Buzzy.
Come find tiki themed merchandise and faux romance at the San Diego Tiki Factory Booth, located next to the Tiki Magazine booth.

I'm not bringing as much of my own stuff to sell in my booth as I had hoped, so to make up the cash shortfall, I will be featuring a kissing booth at the event, in addition to peddling a bunch of crap. For only $5, you can make out with me for 90 seconds. For an extra $10, I will even simulate real passion. So stop by my booth and bring your cash. Credit cards will only be accepted if you plan on reserving me for the whole evening, in advance.

Click here to see some of the stuff I'm bringing

See all you guys there.

Buzzy Out!

G
GROG posted on Mon, Apr 9, 2007 2:09 PM

Kinny is PMing you right now Buzzy with his credit card, but he wants to know if he can get a discount reserving you for a week.

K
kirby posted on Mon, Apr 9, 2007 2:23 PM

Another tiki farm parking lot sale exclusive..New batik Tiki shirts by kirby....

GROG!
you see peepers in everything you look at!
It's just the way you were born!
I have another erotic print available at the show as well...
Maybe your mom will like this one.... :)

S
squid posted on Mon, Apr 9, 2007 3:13 PM

On 2007-04-09 14:23, kirby wrote:
Another tiki farm parking lot sale exclusive..New batik Tiki shirts by kirby....

Sooooo...those would be Batiki, right?

M
Mo-Eye posted on Mon, Apr 9, 2007 3:51 PM

Paipo,

That cropped one you asked about is Gecko's newest mug that will be coming out soon. I had it for a photo shoot, and it is awesome. I won't ruin any of the details yet for Gecko until he's ready.

Aloha!

K
kirby posted on Mon, Apr 9, 2007 4:13 PM

That would be correct sir squido....nice going!!!

P
Paipo posted on Mon, Apr 9, 2007 4:27 PM

Thanks for the inside info - looks like the same design as his last pendant, in which case it's gonna be a great mug. Now on with the photoshop shenanigans!
PS sweet shirt Kirby, very original....

P
pdrake posted on Mon, Apr 9, 2007 5:57 PM

here's something that i haven't shown on the board. a moai in new zealand greenstone based on the islands old dinner menu moai.

menu:

plus more jade jewelry.

Anyone from Sacto wanna blast down south with me this weekend?

OKWEGO!

I am sad to be missing this event....such great art. Sigh...have to hold on to my buying impulse till Oasis. Keep posting pictures so I can cry in my Starbucks. :(

G
GROG posted on Mon, Apr 9, 2007 9:53 PM

Look LLT, if you're going to post something like that, you should at least be a little bit more accurate with the portrayal.

A few items im bringin I,ll post more tomorrow [img]

is there gonna be any more Squirrel Action , I was gonna bring some mini Cigars & Martinis for them since they werent Bartending .

Not sure Jymmy! We'll have to see!
GROG-You have obviously enlarged yourself with Photoshop!
Be wary!Cyber-flashing is just an inch away
from Public indecent exposure...Be careful!
i feel the Dark Side enveloping you!
Seeing as this is the place to post some of our merchandise...
First off...
I have about 20 copies left of

"ABOUT 500 TIKIS" book
This book is a collection of work from my past 8 sketchbooks-about 2 years of research and studies for many of the paintings of "Talking Palms and Pineapple Kings". This book not only contains more than 500 tiki drawings,but also hut,boat, and other surprises! Fifty six pages of pure inspiration! Self-published in a very limited edition of 50, these are sure to become a collector's item as well as a cherished reference for tikiphiles everywhere!
Each copy is signed, numbered,and can be personalized upon request...if you're nice!
Also.....
I have only about 8-9 copies left of

"TIKI COLORING BOOK"
Twenty designs packed into this magical coloring book! Scores of satisfied customers already! This labor of love will provide you or your menehunes with hours of coloring fun! Self-published in a very limited edition of 50, these are sure to become a collector's item as soon as I croak!
Each copy is signed, numbered,and can be personalized upon request...if you smile!
Also, amongst the little paintings for sale,I'll also have some Biggies for you to gawk at!
Such as these fellows!

and the infamous...TikiCyboard!

Can't wait to see y'all there! WHOOOOOOPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :)

MT

I'm going to head down to The Farm's parking lot sale, but Coco Loco probably won't be able to make it. Anyone from the Bay Area interested in caravaning it down to The Farm?

I think alohacurrent's looking for a ride down yonder...PM him!

BUMP!
Three more days!

is everyone stayin & gettin rooms or ! and any info on the Squirrles

Tragic News about those squirrels you love so much Jymmy!
This is hard to talk about without choking up...
Billy did himself in just last week!

Akbar,the fire juggling squirrel,became an Al-Quaeda operative half a year ago.
Whereabouts unknown...

Tony became a cattlehand on a plastic dinosaur ranch....

Sneezy the squirrel fell on his head and thinks he's a superhero now...

Bobby Squirrel is a hopeless drunk...The Tonga Hut gig really
sent him off the deep end....

Jimmy's doing okay-he's a squirrel stunt motorcycle/ATV enthusiast..

Mikey was last seen with Ernie....

and poor poor Saheed! He became an undercover spy and infiltrated Akbar's
Terrorist Cell last June!
And this was what happened to him after they found out....

So Jymmy, I'm sorry to say but the Squirrel Glory Days are over....
but they'll be delicious Hawaiian HotDogs and Shave Ice for the kids at this event!
:)

On 2007-04-09 14:09, GROG wrote:
Kinny is PMing you right now Buzzy with his credit card, but he wants to know if he can get a discount reserving you for a week.

His card didn't go through. He wanted the extra passion package with the role playing option. Good lovin' Buzzy style don't come cheap, even after the discount. Still got more weeks left before the summer rush starts. My spring sale includes three to five dirty pm's, including XXX pictures to help get the lucky client get in the mood prior to the festivities. Put in your hourly, daily, or weekly requests now.

If you guys do not want to have kinky, dirty, or questionable sex with me, then buy my tikis at the sale instead(OOOH! that was a smooth transition). It is how I make money to feed my dog and put gas in my truck so I can take my dog for rides, to places like the weinerschnitzel drive thru, where they give my dog a dog biscuit and she gets happy. Happy like the smiling faces on the tikis I just posted on the market place thread of all the crap I'm selling at the sale.(Another, SMOOTH transition)

Here are a couple I'm bringing:

Can someone photoshop grog's face on the crotch of the sitting tiki so I can remain on topic for this thread, please?

Buzzy's Tiki Farm Sale Catalog, click here

Buzzy Out!

J

So Jymmy, I'm sorry to say but the Squirrel Glory Days are over....
but they'll be delicious Hawaiian HotDogs and Shave Ice for the kids at this event!
:)

I'm really hoping you meant there'll, instead of they'll! Eeeewwww!

Jen...They'll,as in "they will" be Hawaiian Hot Dogs! All of 'em! Cept Ernie's paramour...
And Buzzy...I've hired kirby to pee on your booth...and I intend to charge you
for it... :) Good peepee don't come cheap!

[ Edited by: little lost tiki 2007-04-11 16:16 ]

S
squid posted on Wed, Apr 11, 2007 5:03 PM

Well, Squid's attic has had a major clearing out. Look for some older Tiki Farm unopened ltd edition boxed goods, some M1 Gallery mugs and promo shots, Sqrewed-up Squlls , pendants, and some surprises. Looks like I'll be in Ruzic's booth which makes it Sqruzic. See ya there!

We'll have "Scruzic Youzic" tees and bumper stickers for sale there! Can it get any better?

P

so do i just have to wander around with a trench coat filled with stuff now?

I just emailed this out to all the vendors...

"I've myspaced it, tc'd it, it's on my homepage, myspace bulletin'd it, I email blasted it (5000 strong) and I am doing an email reminder on Friday. The print ads all run tomorrow. My friend Keiko who is a big time event producer in the Surf industry blasted the entire Southern California Surf Community. I made a giant 8' long vinyl banner promoting it which my landlord is allowing me to hang on the building, facing all oncoming traffic. We've now got a full-time K-6 volunteer and we're settin' up a coloring room for the kids - I'll promote that, too.

Get ready everybody... here we go!!

GET YOUR CARS/VANS/TRUCKS IN & OUT OF THE LOT AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE. There will for sure be plenty of helping hands & please, do the same for the other vendors.

I'm anticipating well over 3,000 attendees! I sure hope you're all prepared! This may likely be the single biggest one-day Tiki event - ever!"

What I didn't include in the email is that... I'm kinda scared!! REALLY!!! Well, just a reminder that this is the event where we sell-off our slight (and I mean VERY slight) seconds for Dirt, DIRT cheap! So get here early!

[ Edited by: makedamug 2007-04-11 20:20 ]

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 331 replies