Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

The Tonga Hut Tiki Wonderland Art show and Mug launch Dec16, 2006

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 469 replies

TI

Time Warp AAAAAAAAA. Mabe we should all dress ROCKY HORROR and sing the time warp.
( easy grog ).

I smell something burnin'!!! Somebody check Grogs Temperature!

Chongolio

G
GROG posted on Sat, Jan 6, 2007 12:22 PM

F*&K you guys! GROG too busy working on the movie. The folowing picture is an understatement.

Ha ha ha.
I do feel sorry for Grog, we should let him be now.
Damn it I did it again, but I just can't help it.

Burning Grog, Chongolio?
sounds like a great new tiki drink.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

[ Edited by: bigtikidude 2007-01-07 19:03 ]

BreakDaMug and I have been practicing for the next show.

We'll have it down pat real soon. Notice his pendant flying in the air?

Since this thread officially dead, Sabu would now like to post his pictures:

:down: Here picture of Ben asking about cool Bosko Beer Sign. Not for Sale, Ben!

:down: Here picture of elusive Atomikitty proving once and for all she not use sweatshop labor in her artwork.

:down: Here something on Sabu's wishlist

:down: Here Sabu triple-dog-dare Tikibird to put his tongue on ice sculpture

:down: Here how we got Tikibird's tongue unstuck from ice sculpture

:down: Here great meeting of the minds. Plus sleepy girl.

:down: UtopianDreem never good at making up mind.

:down: Here Sabu take many picture of pretty girls because Sabu is famous Hollywood Agent.

Here picture of famous Southern California Memorial Bong Pose.

Sabu

[ Edited by: Sabu The Coconut Boy 2007-01-08 08:43 ]

TI

If we stopped Grog would complain he was board. We can't have that he would get cranky. Nice pictures Sabu.

O

Mean while next door at the hobby shop next to the Tonga Hut, Uncle Bill who you can see in this first picture, set up this diorama of a shoot out in the front window.
Ending Just like this thread should.
That picture of you at work was too much to take. I'm also sorry about the mug jokes. (But you have to admit, A Chia Grog mug?) So what I'm proposing is for Hanford to combine this thread with.... how about Andy loves tiki? Then it would die for sure.

Okay, since the thread is still not dead...here's a picture of some of the usual suspects at the Tonga Tonga Hut, throwing some down between posting on this thread.

Saturday, January 6, 2007.

Boris, Grog, CheekyGirl, Mrs. Squid, Squid, Kirby & Paulie.
Um....Notice Grog still hard at work.

J

"Oh my God, they killed Kenny - you bastards!"

{Edited to place perpetrator at the scene of the crime}

[ Edited by: JenTiki 2007-01-10 10:39 ]

I can't wait til the December 16th show!
It will be great to try out my Time-Loop Machine!
I hope it works! See you there!
signed,
The Kenny that wouldn't die! :lol:

I'll be out of town next week and I won't be able to attend the one month anniversary of the Tiki Wonderland show.:( Could someone please take pictures and don't have too much fun without me.:cry:

On 2007-01-08 08:41, Sabu The Coconut Boy wrote:
Since this thread officially dead, Sabu would now like to post his pictures:
:down: Here Sabu take many picture of pretty girls because Sabu is famous Hollywood Agent.

Sabu, have you heard that San Diego is passing a law that if a girl wants to wear Bettie Page bangs she also has to wear lingerie in public at all times & be willing to be spanked?

Freddy,

Were you equally aware of the Ay Papi Reciprocity Law which states that those living in San Diego must swap houses with a Los Angeles resident for one weekend a month? Especially during Bettie Page Days at the Wild Animal Park?

Sabu

On 2007-01-06 12:22, GROG wrote:
F*&K you guys! GROG too busy working on the movie. The folowing picture is an understatement.

Grog, I hear they're making you redo the whole thing in an Anime style. By December 16th.

On 2007-01-10 18:52, Sabu The Coconut Boy wrote:
Freddy,

Were you equally aware of the Ay Papi Reciprocity Law which states that those living in San Diego must swap houses with a Los Angeles resident for one weekend a month? Especially during Bettie Page Days at the Wild Animal Park?

Sabu

Only if I get to ride the Goodyear Blimp to Ikea.

Sure! I get to do that every day.

O

Have you no mercy? Look at his back! Hanford, order them to stop! Grog was right to go after Kenny.
By the way, who is Kenny? He isn't on the TC member list.

CA

i wounder what all the other pages of this thread have to say.... i like this one.

There you have it!
Crazy Al Approved!

TI

Well Grog I think you're screwed it's been approved. LOL

ICE !!!!

We need more stories from you!!!!

ICE is Well Traveled/Seasoned! A man of many tales!!

Can't wait till Dec. 16th !!!!!

G
GROG posted on Sun, Jan 14, 2007 12:56 AM

You buncha crazy bastards!!! GO AWAY!!!

GROG making a list of everybody who posts on this damned thread fom here out, and that list will be at the next Tonga Hut event and everybody who is on that list will NOT be allowed into the bar/event.

Now STAY OFF GROG THREAD!!!

I love being on lists! Put me on the list! :)
Did I just cross the line?

[ Edited by: little lost tiki 2007-01-14 19:12 ]

TI

Ah yes lines, you know lines were made just to be crossed. I once crossed the line and went to Mexico. I was so bold I went clear to Encinada. The rest of my travels have been in the USA Ben. But that's another story. Stay tuned.

TI

Do Acid trips count, the late 60's was definitely a story that needs to be told.

K

Oh boy,
a list...a list...does the happy dance
add my name!!!
:lol:

Two people officially on the "LIST"
OOOOh!
What is big bad GROG gonna do?
Shoot a Scaaaaaary graphic at us ?
And remember...this thread is Crazy Al approved!
Step up! Cross the Line! :lol:

I am looking forward to meeting this Grog fellow on the 16th its only little under a year away. Is Kirby still making pendants??

[ Edited by: The Sperm Whale 2007-01-14 19:50 ]

J

Here's JenTiki
There's the line :down:

And now I've crossed it!!! Wheeeeee! Line crossing rocks!!!
Does this mean I'm on the list now? Yay! So, being on the list at the door is usually a good thing, right?

O

Is Kenny really dead?

Yeah!
He crossed over...
the LINE!

S
squid posted on Mon, Jan 15, 2007 9:54 AM

GROG need to work on GROG's aim.

TI

Nice Squid I like it. I'm going to have to get more inventive.

Hey Grog,
I thought woohoo was the official list maker for So. Cal. events.
WooHoo can you keep the list of all the people Grog doesn't want at the next Tonga Hut event?
I guess I'm on it now :)

Jeff(bigtikidude)

J

Let's take a moment to remember Kenny. He bravely crossed the line and, in doing so, forged the trail for the rest of us. But since big bad Grog was unsuccessful in his attempts to kill this thread, he took out his wrath on poor Kenny instead. It is with gratitude to Kenny that I proudly take my place on "the list."

Let's all have a moment of silence in remembrance of dear, brave Kenny. He shall not be forgotten. :cry:

Thanks Jen!
Out of all my multiple personalities; I liked him the best!

TI

Yes lets all take and give Kenny a moment of silence please.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------. Ok thats enough, The great thing about Kenny you can keep killing him over an over again. He's a durable little bastard.

OH NO!
This just in Folks!
An attempt has been made on GROG's life by a mystery shooter! Sources say the alleged shooter waited outside the Tonga Hut and shot Ernie when he was exiting! Let's hope GROG has as much perseverance as this Thread!
More News at 8!

TI

LLT you were not sopose to tell any one. You know the BIG guy will get you for this.

K

Here's to Kenny
:drink:

O

Here's to Jack

Here's to Grog,
hopefully he takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'
or takes a shootin' and keeps on poopin'????

Jeff(bigtikidude)

G
GROG posted on Tue, Jan 16, 2007 11:31 PM

On 2007-01-16 13:14, Tiki Ice wrote:
The thing about Kenny ..... He's a durable little bastard.

GROG believes the proper word you were looking for is annoying, not DURABLE.

BigTikiDude
Don't worry about GROG. Squid gave GROG a nice birthday present last year and GROG never leave home without it.

The doorman at the Tonga Hut is going to have quite a nice little list of people 86ed from the bar at the next event with Kinny at the top in nice BOLD letters.

Damn Kevlar vest!

TI

The vest doesn't do a dam bit of good if you use a head shoot or below the belt. OUCH

J

On 2007-01-17 11:03, Tiki Ice wrote:
The vest doesn't do a dam bit of good if you use a head shoot or below the belt. OUCH

Why am I not surprised that someone named "Tiki Ice" would be the one with this knowledge? Something about that name ... :wink:

S
squid posted on Wed, Jan 17, 2007 2:10 PM

Kinny, don't make me call your supervisor again! Those aspirin bottles don't just stuff themselves with cotton, now do they?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 469 replies