Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Crafts

New Go Tiki Ceramics ( Goto Pg. # 37 )

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 559 replies

Great Work, you need to start your Gallery Thread showing all past and present completed work. I'd really enjoy scanning through your art.

We are next on the list for the Tiki Mini Bowl for Grand Members. Any chance ours will be ready this summer? We love that bowl. Wendy and Dan of danlovestikis

GT

Thanks Wendy and Dan, We finally finished it! We get real busy sometimes, I hope you understand :)

OK, Here We Go! We made a very cool mug, One of my favorites! For " MariePalooza " This mug would be fun in any Tiki collection, How do you get it? Easy! ( http://www.mariepalooza.com )

Come join us, For our friend Marie King, Cheers! Gogo and Dani

[ Edited by: GO TIKI 2010-05-23 17:52 ]

GT

Come join in the fun at " Tiki Caliente 2 " Hope to see ya there, Cheeeeeees! Gogo

More Cool Stuff, Stay Tuned!

Another great Martini glass Gogo, are you able to buy glasses without stems or do you have to lop them off? I cut some glass with a wet tile saw a little while back and got showered in glass splinters for my trouble :D I saw pictures of your lovely better half at MariePalooza but didn't notice any of you, what's up with that? Maybe I just didn't look close enough?

GT

I made a couple of large stew pots for Calienete:

GT

Couple of one of the kind bowls that where made for MariePalooza:

[ Edited by: GO TIKI 2010-06-15 17:56 ]

Top Notch work! you guys.

GT

Thanks a bunch, Atomic Tiki Punk and Mike too! It's all ways fun to make some custom mug orders, Here is my version of three Wahines, Dani did a great job on the glaze work. These are the TC'ers named MariePalooza mugs. Cheers! Gogo

T
TikiG posted on Tue, Jun 22, 2010 6:40 PM

Stunning trio, gogo - absolutely beautiful.

I'm happy to see these posted here. Thanks for sharing. G

GT

Thanks A Bunch TikiG, Oasis 10 is around the corner, Dani and I have been working on a bunch of cool stuff, Here is my master clay cylinder, A double sided Maori mug, It will have abalone inlays, I got this idea from a decanter that I have seen, But much different, We hope to get a couple of mugs made for Oasis, I'll post pics when done, Cheers! Gogo

GT

Couple of lamps Dani and I are making for Oasis 10

First is the Volcano Goddess PELE:

Next, We are going for vintage look, Hula Girl lamp:

I'll post some pics. When they are glazed up! Cheers! Gogo

Hey would you guy's say "Dorothy Kindell" was an influence on your work?
everything looks just great!

You go Gogo! Great stuff, especially the bamboo lamp. Will look for you at Oasis.

L

holy crap these look fab!

GT

Thank You all for the nice post back, Well it's just around the corner! We are looking forward to all the fun, And to see a Bunch of TC'ers, At Oasis 10, We will be vending at the " Artist Alley "

We got some " Wahine Martini " Hand made Martini glasses, Come on martini drinkers and get your hands on one of the coolest martini glasses ever made! Cheers! Gogo and Dani

GT

I hope the turns out! Not an easy one to make, Trying to make a one of the kind hula girl / volcano bowl, The hula girls are sculpt by and We purchased the mold to use by Jean Pardina for this project, The glass in the picture is to support the bowl until the wahines are dry enough to support it, With some luck, We hope to post some finish pics. Soon :) Gogo

Super cool, hope it comes out!

Gogo, that's going to look great with the open space below.

GT

Thanks All, Here is some pictures of our " Pele Volcano Goddess" lamp, First of all my inspiration for the lamp came after a web search for Pele, I found this picture:

You can find ot here -> http://irishwhiskey66.blogspot.com/2004_03_01_archive.html

Here is our pictures, I think the lamp turned out very well, We will have some ready for Oasis:

[ Edited by: GO TIKI 2010-08-02 20:13 ]

T
TikiG posted on Mon, Aug 2, 2010 8:42 PM

Lord-o-lord-o-lord...I've just seen the lamp of my dreams! SPECTACULAR, GO-GO!!

(and the wahine bowl is not too shabby either, can't wait to see that glazed. Fingers are crossed.)

Thanks for posting these latest Go Tiki treasures. G

Oh yes! I like,I really Like!
come to papa!

TB
Tiki Central - Exception

Oh no.

An error occurred. Site administrators have been notified of the error.