Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Crafts

New Go Tiki Ceramics ( Goto Pg. # 37 )

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 559 replies

T
teaKEY posted on Thu, Dec 6, 2007 9:45 AM

Go, Gogo!

H

That bowl is great! The detail is amazing. Personally, I think it's a little too fishy looking for drinks, but it would be perfect for Cioppino.

H

outstanding!

GT

Thanks All, For the post on my "Tidal Pool" bowl.

Thank You All, Who have bought some item's from me and for those of you who have left post! Mahalo!

I have a lot of New stuff, I have crafted for 2008, Many more to come, So check my post out from time to time!

First is my "Tiki 'Eke" Tiki Baskets Low Ball Mugs:

I also enjoy crafting from vintage original molds too, Vintage 1966 Duncan Tiki Stacker Mugs:

I have Four new master molds done also, Just waiting for them to dry out a little bit before I pour them! And one original Westwood mold They are:

"Wilson" Tiki Mug
"Go Tiki Tunes" Jukebox Mug
"Tiki King" Ashtray
"Westwood" W-2 No handle Re-Pop original mold
"Go Tiki Hut" Mug

What You Think? Mahalo! Gogo

T

Love seeing the new and old stuff, will await more pictures soon! I'll be watching for them at auction!

Tikisgrl

G
GROG posted on Thu, Dec 27, 2007 7:43 PM

Nice stuff GO-GO. GROG like.

GT

Thanks Grog!

Killah Gogo, keep up the fine workz! YOU da mudman!! :D

GT

Thanks Jonesey!

MR

Wow, very detailed stuff. Very talented. I dig it.
Let's see the mermaid bowl in someones hand for a size reference.

WooHoo GoGo & Dani! The Tidal Pool is BEAUTIFUL and your other new mugs are Awesome!! SoccerTiki is going to have to build on a room-addition to his house so he can put all of your mugs he has purchased from you on display.

[ Edited by: WooHooWahine 2008-01-04 18:59 ]

GT

Here are some pictures of my first batch of items New for 2008:

Go Tiki "WILSON" Tiki Mug:

"Go Tiki Tunes" Double drinkers mug: I got the insperation for this mug while at the Tounga Hut, I'm still thinking of the right glaze colors, But here's an idea of what it looks like.

Go Tiki "Tiki King" Ashtray:

WestWood W-2 No Handle - Re-Pop - Original Mold:

Go Tiki "Go Tiki Hut" Mug:

What You Think? I'll have some of these items for sale soon, Mahalo! Thanks for looking at my post! Gogo

T

Wow!!! The new mugs look great, I have to say though that Wilson & the ashtray are my personal favorites! Amazing stuff Go Go. Looks like I'm going to have to watch eBay for these to come up and bid high & bid often. Thanks for the pictures!

Tikisgrl

Great stuff! Gary and Dani your on a roll!

Mr. "Wilson" is lookin' sharp! 8)

sandz

GT

On 2008-01-04 20:00, blacksandz wrote:
Great stuff! Gary and Dani your on a roll!

Mr. "Wilson" is lookin' sharp! 8)

sandz

Thanks Sandz and Tikisgrl Mahalo! Gogo

GT

Thank You! WooHooWahine and SoccerTiki, Mahalo! Gogo

GT

On 2008-01-09 18:12, GO TIKI wrote:
Thank You! WooHooWahine and SoccerTiki, Mahalo! Gogo

Tidal Pool Pictures Soon!

GT

I don't know what hurts more! My head after Five, 96oz "Tidal Pool's" (Shared) Mai-Tai's Or the the bill at Sam's Seafood for $458.04 Yikes! Regaurdless a Great time with Great friends! Thank You, WooHooWahine and SoccerTiki and Friends! To Reply from a post by: Matt Reese, and a bunch of PM's, Here is Go Tiki " Tidal Pool " Getting Broken In!

After a couple of Mai-Tai's A mystic orb appeared over SoccerTiki, Where did WhooHooWahine Go?

Love the Tidal Pool!!!!

GT

Thanks Bogielocks, Here is some New 2008 stuff, My ( Hune Tiki ) Double Sided Mug Set,

I decided to make "Big Mo - Got Laid" MoHine a little different, Instead of hand drawing, Then glazing the flowers and bamboo on a "Big Mo" Mug like this example:

I decided to re sculpt a whole new mug, With raised hibiscus flowers and bamboo, It makes for more dimension, And I wanted the mug a little smaller than "Big Mo" It's Big Mo's Wahine!

What You Think? Mahalo! Gogo

[ Edited by: GO TIKI 2008-01-21 18:15 ]

Absolutely beautiful ceramics as usual. That is some bill...but looks like ya had a great time. :)

WooHoo!! Here's some pics of another Incredible bowl created by GoGo & Dani

Dani was shocked to see that it does hold 96 ounces

GoGo takes the 1st sip

Then we all joined in

We enjoyed every sip that we took

any day now! Can't wait!

Great job on the "Tidal Pool" bowl Go Tiki! Looks great! I really like the mermaid centerpiece.

GT

On 2008-01-30 12:28, Tikitastic wrote:
Great job on the "Tidal Pool" bowl Go Tiki! Looks great! I really like the mermaid centerpiece.

Thanks, Tikitastic

Hey All, Check Out This Fun Time, At The Tonga Hut:

Come Out And Have A Cocktail, I'll Have A Lot Of Cool "Go Tiki" Items For Sale, And Look At This Great Line-Up Of Artist, Doug Horne, Stacey Morris, Tiki Diablo, Tom Thordarsen, And David Lea, I'm Honored To Be In The Mix With All These Artist Greats, Hope To See You There, Mahalo! Gogo

[ Edited by: GO TIKI 2008-02-01 18:54 ]

GT

Here is my latest mug, F-O-M Moai, For F-O-M members only:

All Hand Glazed, No Decals, A Very Special Thank You To: Dani Gill, Joe and Nicole Desmond Mahalo! All, What You Think? Gogo

[ Edited by: GO TIKI 2008-02-05 13:14 ]

C

That's the first time I saw a close-up of the fireplace on the front of the Fez - VERY NICE!!!

Thats a great lookin' mug Go-Go.

T
teaKEY posted on Tue, Feb 5, 2008 1:57 PM

I use to be a FOM member, does that count.

GT

Thanks Guys, Sorry TeaKey, You need a password to aquire a FOM mug, Only known by me and FOM members, It's A Secret :) Why don't you rejoin? Thanks for your kind post, Here is some pictures of my "Go Tiki Tunes" Jukebox, Got the glazing almost how I want it, Here is the Artist Proof, Headed for the top shelf! In a cool Tiki Bar on the 23rd! Hmmmmm Tonga Hut! I think I'm going to remold without the tiki's on the side, I was going for a Rock-A-Billy icon, where a Guy and his Babydoll can sip out of a larger item, With a large pour hole at the top, and two holes on each side for straws, Just like being at the soda fountain, But for cocktails! (Go Tiki Tunes) will be about 7" hgt - 3" dia - 4.5" wth - Holds 24 oz, I might re-sculpt and make it larger, Any way here is an idea of how this will look! There is a hours of glaze work, Thanks to Dani my glaze helper, What You Think? Mahalo! Gogo

Look at Tikitastic's Jukebox, Pretty close to the real thing!

Even Tikitastic and Bamboo Ben might appreciate this one! Mahalo! Gogo

[ Edited by: GO TIKI 2008-02-06 20:08 ]

[ Edited by: GO TIKI 2008-02-06 20:12 ]

[ Edited by: GO TIKI 2008-02-06 20:14 ]

Gogo - FANTASTIC mugs - both the FOM mugs (we love them) and the jukebox. You just keep crankin' out great stuff!

I don't think my bank account can keep up with you.

thanks again.

here's yours, teaKEY :D

WooHoo! I love my Mo's Wahine #1/25. Mucho Mahalo GoGo & Dani for all the time you put into your Incredible Mugs.

C

On 2008-02-13 20:24, WooHooWahine wrote:
WooHoo! I love my Mo's Wahine #1/25. Mucho Mahalo GoGo & Dani for all the time you put into your Incredible Mugs.

OH MY!!!!!!!!
GoGo - I gotta have one of these.....will you have some at the Tonga Hut event? :)

GT

I'll have some Mo-Hines and a bunch of other cool stuff too! Mahalo! Gogo

Hey Gotiki- I love those FOMoai mugs..... They kind of remind me of the old DEVO vibe with the red "buckethats". Very kitschy and cool!

GT

Thanks Sam, It's a Great one to get a post from a Great tiki artist as yourself, Mahalo! Gogo

New Go Tiki "Primo" Pendants I'll have some of these in time for the Tonga Hut show:

Cha Cha Chea Moai!

Palm Tiki: "I know what you did last summer!"

High Brow: "For the Low Brows!"

These Pendants will be available for the price of 2 gallons of gas! At the Tonga Hut.

These are Not going to be a Free Pendant as shown:

What You Think? Come out to the Tonga Hut on Feb. 23 rd and say hello! Mahalo! Gogo

T

On 2008-02-17 17:32, GO TIKI wrote:

Cha Cha Chea Moai!

What You Think? Come out to the Tonga Hut on Feb. 23 rd and say hello! Mahalo! Gogo

Who's hands are those, looking good. I really like the top pendent. I might have to buy one off you, if that is ok

gas on the corner here is $2.99 per gallon

GT

One more for the Show! I had a lot of PM's from TC members to make my "Dani's Deep Sea Rum Barrel" More pirate like, So here is my artist proof, Called ( Skulldron ) I'll be bringing it to the Tonga Hut art show for sale, What You Think? Mahalo! Gogo

G
GROG posted on Wed, Feb 20, 2008 8:42 PM

Good stuff, Maynard.

G
GROG posted on Wed, Feb 20, 2008 8:42 PM

On 2008-02-20 19:03, GO TIKI wrote:
One more for the Show! I had a lot of PM's from TC members to make my "Dani's Deep Sea Rum Barrel" More pirate like, So here is my artist proof, Called ( Skulldron ) I'll be bringing it to the Tonga Hut art show for sale, What You Think? Mahalo! Gogo

[ Edited by: GROG 2008-02-20 21:00 ]

The skull barrel is amazing!

I think you hit your pirate goal on the head.

GT

Thanks Grog and Flat Black, Here is my artist proof of the "Go Tiki Hut" mug, I decided to go with some brighter glazes, I should have some of these out in a month, Besides moving into a new studio soon and a Big order of F-O-M mugs, I have been very busy, What you think?

Thank You All, Mahalo! Gogo

Great stuff, Gotiki! You're kicking right along with these mugs.

GT

Sam's The Man! Mahalo! I tried to get this out in-time for the Tonga Hut show, Didn't make it, Go Tiki's "Cocktail Time" I upgraded my old ceramic clock, Has some Coco Joe's look dials and some Bamboo dials, All inset with over 2.5ct Peridot precious stones, I'll make some for shows or by request, Would look great at your tiki bar! Has a lava look face, and bamboo siding, Which I'm going to make darker next time, I think Black dials would look better too?, What You Think? Mahalo! Gogo

I was trying for the look to match my ashtray, Maybe have as a set or seperate.

WOOOOHOOOO!!! That Clock is AWESOME!! What time is Happy Hour? :)

SD

LOVE the clock Idea!!!! :)

Hate the orange color :(

GT

On 2008-03-04 01:45, Skinny Dog wrote:

LOVE the clock Idea!!!! :)

Hate the orange color :(

Thanks for the reply, I'll take the good with the bad! The Orange Lava is not for everyone's taste for sure! But I'm happy you like the clock, It would be cool in some other glazes for sure, I was going for a Vintage Treasure Craft look with orange, I appreciate your response Skinny Dog, Mahalo! Gogo

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 559 replies